McElroy Weddings Reviews

86 Reviews for McElroy Weddings

• Ashlie

Ashlie Landry · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing, proffesional!

Due to COVID-19 my husband and I had to cancel our wedding and plan a whole new one in a matter of 3 weeks. A week before the wedding we both decided we wanted to be able to live stream our ceremony to our guests, but also have a videographer. Benjamin and Erika were wonderful to work. They were professional, accommodating extremely attentive to our needs and timely when responding to emails and calls, especially considering we booked them 1 week in advance. Benjamin and Erika created a custom and affordable video package for my husband and I. My husband and I, as well as our guests, were very impressed with the high quality of the live stream. When my husband and I got our trailer video back I cried. I watched it 8 times in a row, over and over, and completely in awe. We were both completely blown away at how our memories were captured from our wedding day. The amount of detail that went into our trailer was astonishing. We would both recommend this company to anyone and are so thankful and blessed that they captured our memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 10/29/2019

Disney Dream Wedding Video

After looking through Disney’s recommended videographers, we decided to go with McElroy Weddings. I was first impressed when they got back to me promptly on a Sunday! I would hire them all over again. For the first time in forever, I was able to put my phone down the entire day of my wedding and not worry about “capturing the moment” myself. All I had to do was live in the moment. Now my husband and I get to relive our perfect day over and over again with our wedding video package. We even had them follow us the morning of our private Magic Kingdom shoot. Everything was absolute perfection. Our final video made us cry it was so perfect. Thank you, McElroy Weddings!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Reagan

Reagan Sadler · Married on 09/03/2019

Spectacular in every way

McElroy Weddings is, simply put, spectacular! They are amazing from start to finish & beyond. I believe that they have people that work for them in most big cities. My wedding was in Orlando, FL. When I was looking for videographers they were recommended to me, I told them where I was having my wedding and they put me in contact with their representative that was there. McElroy's never disappointed. They are helpful, they communicate every step of the way, and are just great to work with!! I loved working with the team, and tell everyone who will listen who did my wedding video! Amazing quality with on-time delivery of your trailer and full ceremony video! :)

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Ellie

Ellie Saraipour · Married on 07/26/2019

Outstanding, as many stars possible

Exactly six months ago today, my husband and I were blessed to have an above and beyond vendor such as McElroy Weddings to capture our wedding video. There are not enough stars to rate this company. Prior to contacting McElroy's, we were victims of a scam/fraud [from "5 Star Productions"] and lost our first deposit. Having to book another videographer, we were even more cautious and nervous the second time around. That's when Benjamin- the owner of McElroy- took considerable time to speak with us and ultimately reassure us that McElroy was a perfect match for the video style we sought. McElroy comprises of WONDERFUL customer service, very timely communication from Erika, and the videographers themselves (John and Marcus) were star players at our wedding! They did an AMAZINGGG job capturing landscape that was sentimental to us prior to the actual wedding date. John and Marcus also stayed a little longer than the agreed timeframe in order to grasp the last details of the night. They were thorough, patient, and outstanding in the editing process- even with all the nit-picky questions we gave them over the weeks. Cory and I cannot thank you enough for giving us this gift- an eternal memory captured on video. Ultimately, if your shopping for a wedding videographer, you are in fantastic hands with McElroy Weddings. Many many thanks to the whole team! (Cory & Ellie Dufek, 7/26/19)

Sent on 01/26/2020

Samantha Kheboian · Married on 06/07/2019

Fantastic work and beautiful products!

I am SO glad we went with McElroy weddings to capture videos of our beautiful day!!!! Armando and Gary were amazing to work with-they worked great with our photographers and worked hard to capture every aspect of our day. There were lots of happy tears when we got our videos back, and best part was they were ahead of schedule!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Quality

McElroy Weddings did a fantastic job capturing our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. They made a point to discuss everything that we wanted captured prior to our wedding day, and then we were able to talk directly with our videographer to further clarify what we wanted captured. They were understanding and flexible with our needs, and our wedding video came out perfectly. It was a great reminder of how special our day was. I would recommend McElroy to my friends and family for the great quality of work they do when capturing weddings.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Brittany Pace · Married on 05/26/2019

DO IT ! Make the investment

Hire the McElroy team! Best investment we have ever made. We will have these memories forever and the investment is more than worth it. We also decided to add on the raw footage last minute which we are so glad we did! Erika and the whole team took SUCH good care of us through the whole process. Thank you for the amazing video footage we will have forever!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Disney Wedding Videography - AMAZING!

We booked McElroy for our videography for our Disney wedding on 4/28/19. Morgan and Erika helped me throughout the booking and planning process and were very prompt with all responses. They were easy to work with and very helpful! Dan Watson was our lead videographer and he was AMAZING!!! There aren't enough words to describe how great he was. He knew exactly what we were wanting, worked well with our photography team, and was such a great person to be around. He made us feel comfortable and his attention to detail was fantastic. We love all the shots he was able to get without us even noticing! We chose McElroy for their cinematic style and couldn't be happier with our final videos! We received our final videos before the estimated timeframe which was a HUGE surprise that we greatly appreciated. Our only regret is not being able to book McElroy and Dan for more hours!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with McElroy!!

We had our wedding in Disney World on 4/6/19 and used McElroy Wedding as our videographer! We had the best experience from getting a customized quote to the final videos. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Great videographer!

Ever since I was younger, I loved watching wedding videos and my favorites were the trailers that lasted only a few minutes but brought you to happy tears by the end.

When looking for my own videographer, I watched SO many videos and decided on McElroy due to how beautiful the videos were and how emotional they made me. Armando, my lead videographer, was amazing on my big day. He thought of ideas that I had not thought of getting video of and he was professional and kind to everyone! I was so excited to get my footage back. The three minute trailer was AMAZING when I received it and the cinematic highlight a got (15 minutes long) was the most perfect memory of my wedding day. I watched my wedding video every single night when I first got it and I'm still pressing play more frequently than I care to admit. My family and friends were blown away with the beauty of my wedding videos too. I highly recommend McElroy Weddings if you're looking for a videographer! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend!

Not only is our wedding video perfect but the McElroy team is extremely professional and made the process smooth and seamless throughout our wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing wedding day video

I cannot say enough great things about the team at McElroy. We were truly blown away with our final video (which was customized to fit our pricing needs)
    The guys arrived on time, were so friendly, professional and knew what they were doing. They made us feel comfortable and truly captured the best videos we could ever ask for.
    Quality finished product and we cannot thank the team enough.
    So easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and after the wedding finalizing the finishing touches.
    Highly recommend!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Steven Krueger · Married on 10/27/2018

Gay Wedding Captured Perfectly by McElroy Weddings!

From our very first interaction with the McElroy Weddings team, we knew we found the right videographer for our special day. We looked through dozens of other vendors, but the quality and attention to detail in the McElroy videos far surpassed the others. Their pricing was reasonable, and they were extremely receptive to our pre- and post-wedding feedback (we are EXTREMELY picky and wanted something very different than the usual "wedding video outline", we requested meetings with the videographer in advance of the wedding to iron out small details on the day of the event, and we also asked for several edits on the first draft of the video which were made with an insanely short turnaround time). Most importantly, the finished product (both trailer and cinematic) were everything we wanted in a wedding video and so much more!! Our wedding day was perfectly captured, and our friends and family absolutely loved reliving the day with us! We would highly recommend McElroy Weddings to any couple who want a flexible, reasonably priced, and very talented videography team!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kelly Girard · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amazing experience! Our videographers captured our day in the most perfect way! Watching it over brings back all the moments and memories, not to mention the emotion! We will cherish this video for many years to come! It is as close as we can get to reliving the day over again!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Love our video!

This is a late review for our 10/6/18 wedding but I just have to rave about this company. I was very dead set against videography but my husband really wanted it so i agreed. After a lot of research we went with McElroy Films and I am so happy we did! We watch our wedding videos and trailer all the time! From start to finish this company was so professional and accommodating. They involved us in the editing process and made sure our video and trailer were exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about McElroy. They are absolutely worth every penny. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Katie Campbell · Married on 08/24/2018

McElroy Review

McElroy Films did such a beautiful job with our wedding video. We were really on the fence as to whether or not we wanted to get a videographer and we are SO glad that we did. It was so clear how much detail and time went into editing the video. You could really tell that they took their time pinpointing the truly special moments from the wedding day. The day of your wedding is so crazy that you miss a lot of what actually happens. Having this video allowed us to relive it and truly enjoy and appreciate how incredible the day really was. The quality was spectacular, to quote my sister “your wedding video looks like a Taylor Swift music video.” We would 100% recommend McElroy films to anyone who wants a wedding video!

• Rita

Rita C. Machunski · Married on 08/10/2018

Perfect day captured by the BEST team

McElroy weddings did an amazing job capturing our wedding day in August 2018! I had planned this wedding for 2 years and I expressed to Ben our lead videographer how important the details were to me and he more than delivered on capturing it! Ben and Armando are a fantastic team of videographers and I cannot express how grateful I am that they were able to capture the day. They used different cameras/equipment including a drone to provide such a seamless and unique video to enjoy. Not to mention the staff, Lauren & Morgan were extremely helpful in communicating all the logistics. And, a huge shout out to the editing team for compiling our perfect day in such an enjoyable and rewatchable format. For anyone out there on the fence about hiring a videographer- it is one of the best investments you can make for your wedding. McElroy will create timeless memories that you will watch for generations. I've already watched the video and raw footage a lot and it is so much fun to relive the day! The quality of McElroy weddings is professional, unique, and personal- they work with you to create a perfect digital format of your wedding day. Thank you McElroy!

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2018

quick communication and professional

We chose McElroy weddings for the price point as well as what they had to offer in their packages. At first I was a little hesitant since they were a larger company and I was warned against working with larger companies based on the lack of attention you receive. McElroy delivered exactly what I wanted! They were really easy to communicate with and answered all my emails promptly. They arrived on time and captured all the important aspects of my wedding. I just received my video and loved it! They were able to fulfill my requests and make a video that I love! I got my video about 3.5 months after my wedding.

Tani · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing memories

My husband and I were so please with McElroy! The team was very responsive and the video was amazing! It captured all the amazing memories of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Annie · Married on 04/28/2018

McElroy was amazing!!!! They were so responsive and helpful during the whole planning process. Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect and our family can’t stop watching it! I would absolutely recommend McElroy rob anyone looking to hire a videographer. Annie & Jim Moore

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Exceptional Quality & Service

My husband and I cannot thank McElroy enough for their exceptional service and quality! From start to finish, McElroy was wonderful and made everything so easy. Our video is absolutely beautiful and am so grateful to have those memories forever. Thank you Lauren, Ray, Morgan, and the incredible editing team for everything you did to make our videos perfect! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Maren Barker · Married on 03/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

McElroy Weddings is absolutely incredible!!! They were fantastic to work with from the beginning to the end. We were able to customize what we wanted in the video and what parts of the wedding were really important for us to catch on camera. McElroy Weddings has mastered the art of capturing the most intimate moments without being intrusive. I was married in Epcot in Walt Disney World in a very private intimate wedding. They arrived early, quietly set up, worked incredibly well with my photographer, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding trailer and video reflected McElroy's quality of work and professionalism. I would recommend McElroy Weddings to everyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Diana

Diana Sisco · Married on 02/21/2018

A Dream Come True

My husband and I got married at Disney World in February, we are so blessed that we were able to have McElroy filming for us to capture all the beauty that was there that day. Now we have a wonderful quality video to share with all out loved ones and for us to relive our very special day. We are so grateful to the wonderful, kind and very accommodating service that McElroy gives. They truly are the BEST and are so helpful in more ways then just filming they even helped the photographer out and fixed my dress and my vail or my flowers or helped my mom into Cinderella carraige. If we could do the whole day again I guarantee they would be their! They are amazing in every way. Thanks so much for capturing out happily ever after

Sent on 10/23/2018

Bruce · Married on 11/03/2017

We are so glad we chose McElroy Weddings to capture our wedding day. From the beginning, they were responsive to our questions and made the entire process extremely straightforward. On the day itself, our two videographers were professional and courteous, capturing so many memorable moments. We are delighted with the end result and particularly appreciate how easy it was to request minor edits before giving our final approval. Overall, we had a great experience working with McElroy and highly recommend them to couples looking for the right team to capture their big day.

Sent on 06/14/2018