McElroy Weddings Reviews

McElroy Weddings 5
McElroy Weddings 6
McElroy Weddings 7

Samantha Kheboian · Married on 06/07/2019

Fantastic work and beautiful products!

I am SO glad we went with McElroy weddings to capture videos of our beautiful day!!!! Armando and Gary were amazing to work with-they worked great with our photographers and worked hard to capture every aspect of our day. There were lots of happy tears when we got our videos back, and best part was they were ahead of schedule!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Brittany Pace · Married on 05/26/2019

DO IT ! Make the investment

Hire the McElroy team! Best investment we have ever made. We will have these memories forever and the investment is more than worth it. We also decided to add on the raw footage last minute which we are so glad we did! Erika and the whole team took SUCH good care of us through the whole process. Thank you for the amazing video footage we will have forever!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    McElroy Weddings 8
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Disney Wedding Videography - AMAZING!

We booked McElroy for our videography for our Disney wedding on 4/28/19. Morgan and Erika helped me throughout the booking and planning process and were very prompt with all responses. They were easy to work with and very helpful! Dan Watson was our lead videographer and he was AMAZING!!! There aren't enough words to describe how great he was. He knew exactly what we were wanting, worked well with our photography team, and was such a great person to be around. He made us feel comfortable and his attention to detail was fantastic. We love all the shots he was able to get without us even noticing! We chose McElroy for their cinematic style and couldn't be happier with our final videos! We received our final videos before the estimated timeframe which was a HUGE surprise that we greatly appreciated. Our only regret is not being able to book McElroy and Dan for more hours!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    McElroy Weddings 9

Jenna · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with McElroy!!

We had our wedding in Disney World on 4/6/19 and used McElroy Wedding as our videographer! We had the best experience from getting a customized quote to the final videos. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Great videographer!

Ever since I was younger, I loved watching wedding videos and my favorites were the trailers that lasted only a few minutes but brought you to happy tears by the end.

When looking for my own videographer, I watched SO many videos and decided on McElroy due to how beautiful the videos were and how emotional they made me. Armando, my lead videographer, was amazing on my big day. He thought of ideas that I had not thought of getting video of and he was professional and kind to everyone! I was so excited to get my footage back. The three minute trailer was AMAZING when I received it and the cinematic highlight a got (15 minutes long) was the most perfect memory of my wedding day. I watched my wedding video every single night when I first got it and I'm still pressing play more frequently than I care to admit. My family and friends were blown away with the beauty of my wedding videos too. I highly recommend McElroy Weddings if you're looking for a videographer! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend!

Not only is our wedding video perfect but the McElroy team is extremely professional and made the process smooth and seamless throughout our wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing wedding day video

I cannot say enough great things about the team at McElroy. We were truly blown away with our final video (which was customized to fit our pricing needs)
    The guys arrived on time, were so friendly, professional and knew what they were doing. They made us feel comfortable and truly captured the best videos we could ever ask for.
    Quality finished product and we cannot thank the team enough.
    So easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and after the wedding finalizing the finishing touches.
    Highly recommend!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Steven Krueger · Married on 10/27/2018

Gay Wedding Captured Perfectly by McElroy Weddings!

From our very first interaction with the McElroy Weddings team, we knew we found the right videographer for our special day. We looked through dozens of other vendors, but the quality and attention to detail in the McElroy videos far surpassed the others. Their pricing was reasonable, and they were extremely receptive to our pre- and post-wedding feedback (we are EXTREMELY picky and wanted something very different than the usual "wedding video outline", we requested meetings with the videographer in advance of the wedding to iron out small details on the day of the event, and we also asked for several edits on the first draft of the video which were made with an insanely short turnaround time). Most importantly, the finished product (both trailer and cinematic) were everything we wanted in a wedding video and so much more!! Our wedding day was perfectly captured, and our friends and family absolutely loved reliving the day with us! We would highly recommend McElroy Weddings to any couple who want a flexible, reasonably priced, and very talented videography team!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    McElroy Weddings 10
    McElroy Weddings 11
    McElroy Weddings 12

Kelly Girard · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amazing experience! Our videographers captured our day in the most perfect way! Watching it over brings back all the moments and memories, not to mention the emotion! We will cherish this video for many years to come! It is as close as we can get to reliving the day over again!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Love our video!

This is a late review for our 10/6/18 wedding but I just have to rave about this company. I was very dead set against videography but my husband really wanted it so i agreed. After a lot of research we went with McElroy Films and I am so happy we did! We watch our wedding videos and trailer all the time! From start to finish this company was so professional and accommodating. They involved us in the editing process and made sure our video and trailer were exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about McElroy. They are absolutely worth every penny. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Katie Campbell · Married on 08/24/2018

McElroy Review

McElroy Films did such a beautiful job with our wedding video. We were really on the fence as to whether or not we wanted to get a videographer and we are SO glad that we did. It was so clear how much detail and time went into editing the video. You could really tell that they took their time pinpointing the truly special moments from the wedding day. The day of your wedding is so crazy that you miss a lot of what actually happens. Having this video allowed us to relive it and truly enjoy and appreciate how incredible the day really was. The quality was spectacular, to quote my sister “your wedding video looks like a Taylor Swift music video.” We would 100% recommend McElroy films to anyone who wants a wedding video!

• Rita

Rita C. Machunski · Married on 08/10/2018

Perfect day captured by the BEST team

McElroy weddings did an amazing job capturing our wedding day in August 2018! I had planned this wedding for 2 years and I expressed to Ben our lead videographer how important the details were to me and he more than delivered on capturing it! Ben and Armando are a fantastic team of videographers and I cannot express how grateful I am that they were able to capture the day. They used different cameras/equipment including a drone to provide such a seamless and unique video to enjoy. Not to mention the staff, Lauren & Morgan were extremely helpful in communicating all the logistics. And, a huge shout out to the editing team for compiling our perfect day in such an enjoyable and rewatchable format. For anyone out there on the fence about hiring a videographer- it is one of the best investments you can make for your wedding. McElroy will create timeless memories that you will watch for generations. I've already watched the video and raw footage a lot and it is so much fun to relive the day! The quality of McElroy weddings is professional, unique, and personal- they work with you to create a perfect digital format of your wedding day. Thank you McElroy!

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2018

quick communication and professional

We chose McElroy weddings for the price point as well as what they had to offer in their packages. At first I was a little hesitant since they were a larger company and I was warned against working with larger companies based on the lack of attention you receive. McElroy delivered exactly what I wanted! They were really easy to communicate with and answered all my emails promptly. They arrived on time and captured all the important aspects of my wedding. I just received my video and loved it! They were able to fulfill my requests and make a video that I love! I got my video about 3.5 months after my wedding.

Tani · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing memories

My husband and I were so please with McElroy! The team was very responsive and the video was amazing! It captured all the amazing memories of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Annie · Married on 04/28/2018

McElroy was amazing!!!! They were so responsive and helpful during the whole planning process. Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect and our family can’t stop watching it! I would absolutely recommend McElroy rob anyone looking to hire a videographer. Annie & Jim Moore

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Exceptional Quality & Service

My husband and I cannot thank McElroy enough for their exceptional service and quality! From start to finish, McElroy was wonderful and made everything so easy. Our video is absolutely beautiful and am so grateful to have those memories forever. Thank you Lauren, Ray, Morgan, and the incredible editing team for everything you did to make our videos perfect! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    McElroy Weddings 13

Maren Barker · Married on 03/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

McElroy Weddings is absolutely incredible!!! They were fantastic to work with from the beginning to the end. We were able to customize what we wanted in the video and what parts of the wedding were really important for us to catch on camera. McElroy Weddings has mastered the art of capturing the most intimate moments without being intrusive. I was married in Epcot in Walt Disney World in a very private intimate wedding. They arrived early, quietly set up, worked incredibly well with my photographer, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding trailer and video reflected McElroy's quality of work and professionalism. I would recommend McElroy Weddings to everyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Diana

Diana Sisco · Married on 02/21/2018

A Dream Come True

My husband and I got married at Disney World in February, we are so blessed that we were able to have McElroy filming for us to capture all the beauty that was there that day. Now we have a wonderful quality video to share with all out loved ones and for us to relive our very special day. We are so grateful to the wonderful, kind and very accommodating service that McElroy gives. They truly are the BEST and are so helpful in more ways then just filming they even helped the photographer out and fixed my dress and my vail or my flowers or helped my mom into Cinderella carraige. If we could do the whole day again I guarantee they would be their! They are amazing in every way. Thanks so much for capturing out happily ever after

Sent on 10/23/2018
    McElroy Weddings 14

Bruce · Married on 11/03/2017

We are so glad we chose McElroy Weddings to capture our wedding day. From the beginning, they were responsive to our questions and made the entire process extremely straightforward. On the day itself, our two videographers were professional and courteous, capturing so many memorable moments. We are delighted with the end result and particularly appreciate how easy it was to request minor edits before giving our final approval. Overall, we had a great experience working with McElroy and highly recommend them to couples looking for the right team to capture their big day.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/28/2017

McElroy Weddings was fantastic! The staff was very responsive and accommodating to all of our needs. I would definitely recommend using them if you are looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2017

McElroy Weddings was absolutely amazing!!! Our video came out absolutely perfect and our family can’t stop watching. Armando was incredible throughout our entire day and we are so grateful. The customer service has been amazing and Lauren was incredible to work with the whole time, answering every question right away. Go no further than McElroy for your viedoegraphy needs - they are amazing!!!! Couldn’t have made a better choice and can’t stop raving about the amazing work. Thank you!! -Mike and Mike

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/24/2017

INCREDIBLE vendor!!! We could not ask for anything better! We got married at Disney World this past summer and we got more than we expected! The team that showed up to our site were so sweet, they were fun, and also very perfectly placed throughout our day. They kept in contact with us before, during, and after, and the sweetest touch was added with a hand written note when we received our final product! Our video itself is flawless and captures the most sensitive and delicate to the crazy and fun, but all in perfect taste. They took our requests and edit with grace and pleasure and we now have a beautiful product to last a lifetime! Thank you McElroy Weddings, to everyone that was on our team and the company for creating such an awesome company. We would recommend them to anyone and would use them again if we have a vow renewal! ;)

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Julie G

Julie · Married on 06/09/2017

We are thrilled with our wedding video & trailer from McElroy Weddings! Everyone at McElroy was friendly and professional. Communication leading up to the day, and following, was clear and quick. On our wedding day, we barely noticed the videographers; they were professional and captured the feeling of the day beautifully. The trailer came right on time, and we must have watched it 100 times! We also posted online for friends and family, and they loved it, too. The full length video is just as a great -- what an amazing keepsake for us to have.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Allison · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I are thrilled we chose to have McElroy Weddings film our wedding! From the beginning, the McElroy staff was helpful and always answered any questions we had. The videographers were prompt on our wedding day and made sure to capture the small details of our wedding. Those editing our video made the changes we requested quickly. The final video of our wedding is beautiful! We have watched it several times already.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rosaline · Married on 04/01/2017

McElroy Weddings were extemely helpful from the start. Hey worked with us to put together a package we were happy with within our budget. They took our edits and created a wedding video that was so beautiful and made us very happy.

Sent on 10/20/2017