62 Reviews for McElroy Weddings

Client Revisions (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)

We are so glad we chose McElroy Weddings to capture our wedding day. From the beginning, they were responsive to our questions and made the entire process extremely straightforward. On the day itself, our two videographers were professional and courteous, capturing so many memorable moments. We are delighted with the end result and particularly appreciate how easy it was to request minor edits before giving our final approval. Overall, we had a great experience working with McElroy and highly recommend them to couples looking for the right team to capture their big day.

Profile Picture Bruce, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

McElroy Weddings was fantastic! The staff was very responsive and accommodating to all of our needs. I would definitely recommend using them if you are looking for a wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

McElroy Weddings was absolutely amazing!!! Our video came out absolutely perfect and our family can’t stop watching. Armando was incredible throughout our entire day and we are so grateful. The customer service has been amazing and Lauren was incredible to work with the whole time, answering every question right away. Go no further than McElroy for your viedoegraphy needs - they are amazing!!!! Couldn’t have made a better choice and can’t stop raving about the amazing work. Thank you!! -Mike and Mike

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/7/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

INCREDIBLE vendor!!! We could not ask for anything better! We got married at Disney World this past summer and we got more than we expected! The team that showed up to our site were so sweet, they were fun, and also very perfectly placed throughout our day. They kept in contact with us before, during, and after, and the sweetest touch was added with a hand written note when we received our final product! Our video itself is flawless and captures the most sensitive and delicate to the crazy and fun, but all in perfect taste. They took our requests and edit with grace and pleasure and we now have a beautiful product to last a lifetime! Thank you McElroy Weddings, to everyone that was on our team and the company for creating such an awesome company. We would recommend them to anyone and would use them again if we have a vow renewal! ;)

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We are thrilled with our wedding video & trailer from McElroy Weddings! Everyone at McElroy was friendly and professional. Communication leading up to the day, and following, was clear and quick. On our wedding day, we barely noticed the videographers; they were professional and captured the feeling of the day beautifully. The trailer came right on time, and we must have watched it 100 times! We also posted online for friends and family, and they loved it, too. The full length video is just as a great -- what an amazing keepsake for us to have.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

My husband and I are thrilled we chose to have McElroy Weddings film our wedding! From the beginning, the McElroy staff was helpful and always answered any questions we had. The videographers were prompt on our wedding day and made sure to capture the small details of our wedding. Those editing our video made the changes we requested quickly. The final video of our wedding is beautiful! We have watched it several times already.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

McElroy Weddings were extemely helpful from the start. Hey worked with us to put together a package we were happy with within our budget. They took our edits and created a wedding video that was so beautiful and made us very happy.

Profile Picture Rosaline, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

great videographer - stayed with us through cold weather and a very long day:) loved out video!

Profile Picture Sabina, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I love our wedding video. It takes us right back to so many amazing moments on our special day. Lauren at McElroy Weddings helped us to create a customized package of what we wanted that fit into our budget. And onsite at the wedding Brie and Jeremiah were professional and strategically out of the way while capturing our favorite moments. Our only regret is that we wished we kept them there longer. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I found McElroy on, "The Knot." We started watching their trailers and I was instantly hooked. I could not believe the quality of the videos. They were the first vendor that we met with and we signed with them that day, 2 1/2 years before our wedding date! Ben and his team were so amazing to work with. They are professional, friendly and superior with what they do. We truly enjoyed working with them. We did not receive our video yet, as it has only been a short period of time, but I know without a doubt that it's going to be incredible. We can't wait!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I heard about McElroy Weddings from friends who also used them for their wedding. I watched some of their trailers and I fell in love with their work: Hollywood quality! They are even great to work with; always promptly answering emails and making sure all of our questions were answered. The day of the wedding, they were behind the scenes and remained inconspicuous so we felt like they weren't even there! One of their photographers even stayed a little longer than we planned to ensure we captured all the footage we wanted. When we received our videos we were thrilled. They captured all the little details and moments from our special day. Their editing team is fantastic. All of our friends and family that have seen the video couldn't say enough good things. Before I made the decision to hire McElroy Weddings, I wasn't sure if we were going to have a videographer but I am so glad we did and we would have regretted it if we didn't. Their prices are comparable if not better than some of the other videographers in the area. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot express how wonderful our experience with McElroy Weddings was! Our videographers were extremely professional and we hardly even knew they were there! They captured the most beautiful moments and the editing team did a phenomenal job putting it all together. My family and I are just obsessed with the results! We would HIGHLY recommend to other couples who are thinking about having a video of their wedding day. It all went by so fast - I am so glad that we are able to slow down and re-live our special day! A HUGE thank you to everyone at McElroy for being simply amazing!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Traditional, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

McElroy Weddings is PHENOMENAL! From the email responses of the company, to working with the videographers, to speaking with the editing team creating my video, it was all so easy. Everyone at MW is so kind and professional. When the videographers were filming quite honestly you didn't even know they were there. The sound cut out at my ceremony outside so I was so grateful to have my husband hooked up to a mic to capture our vows which we wrote so friends and family that couldn't hear were able to hear them during the highlight video. I can honestly say my highlight video and full length videos came out PERFECT! The highlight video was also cut so quickly! It only took about a month or so and I was married in June - the most popular wedding month! I was truly breathless as I watched my video, it surpassed everything I dreamed my video would be. My family and friends were really impressed at this talented company and it is something I really look forward to watching and showing our future children as they grow! I would hire this company exclusively for any future needs and would recommend them to anyone (and have) looking to record one of the most memorable days of their lives - their wedding day! You absolutely won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was surprised and incredibly pleased with how unobtrusive our videographers were on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding day, I had no idea what to expect or what it would be like being filmed. We didn't even know they were there and felt completely comfortable and natural. The end result was the most beautiful wedding video I've ever seen - we have received so many compliments and have something to look back on and remember our wedding day for forever. Worth EVERY penny!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

AMAZING! Higly recommend! They seriously were incredible, we had SO many compliments on our wedding trailer from people we didnt even know! The caught things when we didnt even notice they were there! So happy we did this! Thanks McElroy!!!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

McElroy wedding was amazing. They captured my wedding day beautifully! You could barely even tell they were there and the footage was perfect! The videographers that worked with us were very professional and nice in the rest of the staff was very accommodating . I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire McElroy Weddings to shoot our wedding. Throughout the year, Lauren kept in great contact answering all questions. Armando and Zach shot our wedding, and I would give them 100 hugs if I could! They were so professional, so kind, so talented. My video was breathtaking. They caught shots I didn't even know they were there to catch. So beyond pleased with their work, I would wholeheartedly recommend them to shoot your wedding.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Cinematic

My husband and I could not have picked anyone better to capture our wedding day than the McElroy team! We first heard about McElroy when my sister-in-law and brother-in-law were married. They used McElroy for their wedding, and after seeing their wedding video we knew we had to work with this amazing team for our wedding. Everyone at McElroy was so responsive and easy to work with. They always responded to any question I had promptly and efficiently. Lauren is amazing to deal with. A few days before our wedding, Brian even called me to go over all of the details of the day to make sure that everything would run perfect! We received our trailer and wedding video quickly after the wedding and could not have been any happier with everything. If you need someone you can trust and want a quality video, then I highly recommend McElroy for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Francesca, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD

We were thrilled with our wedding video, this company does amazing work. They captured the day perfectly and the editing is very impressive. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

McElroy Weddings was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our wedding. My wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the final product as well as McElroy Wedding's professionalism, punctuality, and flexibility. They captured our wedding day exactly as we requested and what is amazing is you would not even know they were there. We loved our videographers so that isn't to say we didn't want to see them, we were simply amazed at how much amazing footage they were able to get all while being behind the scenes and for lack of better words out of the way. You won't regret hiring McElroy Weddings. They delivered exactly what we hoped they would and will happily recommend them to other friends and family.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We received excellent service and the results were amazing! We were very, very pleased.

Profile Picture User6039597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD

We couldn’t be happier with the wedding film that McElroy Weddings made for us. They captured every aspect of our day perfectly! We will continue watching our wedding video for years to come and will cherish it forever. Thank you McElroy Weddings for such an amazingly perfect wedding video!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form

Outstanding service. I cannot begin to tell you the professionalism of the quality and how easy to work with you truly made our day extra special my wife and I have been showing everybody your clips and I have recommended you over and over to everyone I know getting married so if anyone needs a videographer you have to use these guys are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't express how happy I am to have worked with the team of McElroy. McElroy made our wedding so memorable! They were nothing less than professional, kind, creative, and their work was beautiful!! The level of quality that the bring is amazing and doesn't compare to others I have seen. Their trailer brought everyone to tears, and the wedding video itself is so beautiful there are no words that can define how happy we are. My husband and I are so thankful and blessed we hired McElroy for our wedding at The Barn at Gibbet Hill this summer. I truly recommend them to anyone in this area hunting for the perfect videographer. We now have even more memories we can forever cherish. Thank you again for being so amazing!!!

Profile Picture User4850598, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews