McCormick Ranch Golf Club Reviews

135 | Scottsdale, AZ

135 Reviews for McCormick Ranch Golf Club

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

McCormick Ranch Golf Club is a beautiful venue and has amazing food. Its over a month later and I am still hearing about how awesome the food was! I was one of the lucky brides who have been around through all of the changes with the wedding coordinator. Once this was all settled with Kristina everything was fine. She was always a phone call away to help with any questions that I had. I had a really great experience with McCormick Ranch, they made our day so special, and we couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

When the wedding process began, I was skeptical about McCormick Ranch Golf Club because of the previous reviews of their old wedding coordinator. We loved the venue so much we decided it didn't matter, but then Kristina came on board and made things so superb it was everything we ever wished for and more. Kristina and the rest of the staff at McCormick go above and beyond to make your wedding day so special and truly memorable. Kristina was there for us every step of the way whether through email, telephone, or our random neurotic pop ins a few weeks before the wedding. I was never the young girl who dreamed all her life about her wedding, but if I did this is what it would have been. It was perfect and went off without a stitch. My husband and I are so grateful we were able to have such a beautiful wedding...thank you McCormick for having such a wonderful venue and an amazing and extremely organized staff. Cheers, Ali and G

Sent on 11/17/2013

Monique · Married on 09/21/2013

This venue and staff did an amazing job, Kristina went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right and was very professional and prompt with responding to us. I was planning from out of state and she made my planning much easier than I had imagined it being. We're still receiving feedback about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue is. Working with Kristina is a pleasure, the chef is amazing and I would recommend this venue to every bride!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2013

Words cannot express how truly amazing my wedding at McCormick Ranch was. Kristina and her staff are BEYOND AMAZING to work with! She makes herself very available to the bride and always provides a quick response. My husband and I got married here on June 15th and while the weather was hot, no one complained since Kristina had gone above and beyond to make guests comfortable. The food was delicious, the scenery is amazing, and the staff is so accomodating. I would recommend McCormick Ranch to any and every bride!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

McCormick Ranch Golf Club is the perfect place to host your wedding! This venue is amazing. They are willing to accommodate any crazy requests you may have. The team at the venue was willing to go above and beyond to ensure my wedding day was perfect! A special thank-you to Kristina, John, and Denise! I can't image a better team! You guys are amazing and I would highly recommend this venue to all current brides searching for their dream venue. :)

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/16/2013

The food at McCormick Ranch was outstanding....as the mother of the bride...I heard from everyone how great the food was. They are on top of their game and don't miss any details. AAA+++

Highly recommend McCormich Ranch for any event you are planning. (Especially.....a wedding!)

Jacque

Sent on 02/18/2013
  • Lauren Scharnweber

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2012

Beautiful venue! Everything was perfect! The event coordinator, Jacki, was extremely helpful and communicated well throughout the process.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Jackilyn was over at McCormick Ranch Golf Club is fantastic! She will do what you ask. We had our ceremony and reception there and it was beautiful. I am so glad that we chose this venue for our wedding. I would recommend checking this venue it is totally worth it!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2012

McCormick Ranch was absolutely incredible. We picked it because it was near our church and has breathtaking views of Camelback mountain. After negotiating a seriously killer price, although the lady was a bear, we were all set. They have food and beverage minimums, which will be hard to meet at much less than 100 people - we had 120. Also, we moved our date earlier in September to have lower minimums. The October dates are $$$$. Our first dealings after signing with them were terrible - their manager was hard to work with, short, and treated us disrespectfully... likely because she knew we were on a budget and not using her expensive preferred vendors. She didn't even talk to us at their tasting event. I was planning on writing a letter after the big day, however, a month before the big day - we get an email from their head of catering that says she no longer works there! He was incredibly professional and took care of us extremely well since we were the first wedding with their new hire and the other lady had been there forever. We were a bit worried, but he calmed our nerves, met with my parents again, and made us feel completely taken care of. He even threw in a couple bonuses since we were nervous about being the guinea pigs to the new lady. But it all turned out great and the replacement woman (Jackie) was incredible!!! DELICIOUS food, seriously attentive staff (Denise, their day-of coordinator made me feel so well taken care of - she brought us apps, champagne, my shoes when I lost them - she was GREAT!), and were so easy to work with. Jon, the head manager, made my day incredibly easy and wonderful - and now, without the other lady, I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone as a beautiful, beautiful location that makes life easier since the food, booze, tables, and linens are included. They made my day what it was and I am so thankful for that.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out at McCormick Ranch. The location is BEAUTIFUL, the staff was so amazing and attentive, the food was yummy and it's an AMAZING deal! Marcia (the wedding coordinator) was great to work with and even made some last minute changes with ease as a pesky dust storm rolled in minutes before our ceremony was about to start. She managed the crowd, the bridal party and my nerves like a pro!

Sent on 06/28/2012

eryn · Married on 03/17/2012

McCormick Ranch is a beautiful place to get married. The pavilion was a blank slate that transforms with the swag and lanterns on the ceiling and the twinkle lights. The food was incredible; you wouldn't have known it was 'wedding food'. We had many people compliment the food; the rice, the tenderloin and even the salad dressing. The bar was so fast that there was never a line and we had many drinkers at our wedding. McCormick Ranch is affordable and didn't have the extras or add ons that drive up the cost. Marcia was wonderful to work with. She is easy going, flexible and will help you plan an extraordinary wedding. No need for a wedding planner, Marcia will help with it all.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Kathryn · Married on 05/28/2011

What can we say!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was absolutely a wonderful experience. The outside ceremony by the lake with a sunset. The wonderful views for the photographer. The McCormck Ranch Golf Course went above our ultimate expeditions with their staff being at our sides constantly with an staff member assigned the to bride and groom all night long. The food was outstanding with plenty of food constantly being refreshed. The comment were "This is the best food I have ever had at a wedding. All in all it was a dream come true for any couple who wants the best wedding site in Scottsdale!!! Thank you McCormick Ranch for make this the best memory of our lives.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Renee · Married on 05/05/2011

McCormick Ranch could not have been a more perfect location for our wedding! Marcia the catering manager was so wonderful to work with, she made the process easy and fun, and she was always there to help. The site was stunning and there was nothing but positive feedback from our guests!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Molly · Married on 11/28/2009

Marcia Howe and her staff took care of our every need before, during and after our wedding. My daughter had a military wedding overlooking the lake, the mountains and the palm trees and it was idyllic. We had a few quirky requests from our bride and groom and Marcia deftly arranged everything with grace and humor. She always had good suggestions, ways to save money and accommodated our unique ceremony. The setting was beautiful, the Stone Paviliion on a cold, rainy, chilly November evening can be made warm instantly with ceiling heaters and the awnings brought down. The food, especially the Chicken Pomodoro was the best wedding food I've ever had. As mother of the bride, I had at least 10 guests tell me they loved the chicken and that they'd never had a better dinner at a wedding. Marcia kept us calm, organized and we had a blast!! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a lovely setting and great food for a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2009

The Staff at McCormick Ranch Golf Club was incredible. They took care of everything and it was perfect! We didn't have to worry about a thing! Better than we could have expected!!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Randi · Married on 05/23/2008

McCormick Ranch was beautiful! The setting was great. It was raining all day on my wedding day but somehow managed to stop maybe a half hour before the ceremony was set to start. They managed to get everything set up and perfect before anyone had even noticed. They were very easy to work with, very nice. The decor was beautiful and the staff was very friendly!

Sent on 06/18/2008

Katie · Married on 03/06/2015

Maggie was my coordinator for my big day and she was fantastic! She was so super responsive and I felt completely comfortable that everything would go perfectly and at the end of the night, we only had very minor, minor things that did not got 100% to plan, most of which were out of McCormick's control! She did a great job with our rehearsal and the day of, I felt like I knew exactly where and when I needed to be places and just got to relax and have a great time!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/31/2014

The staff at McCormick Ranch was very easy to work with for our wedding. They were open to everything we wanted to do and helped us identify the perfect menu. Compared to other venues, the pricing was very attractive and there was plenty of delicious food. Our guest commented on how good the food tasted. The staff handled every aspect of our ceremony set-up, cocktail hour and reception, and made sure everyone in the wedding party was where they were supposed to be at the right time. I would highly recommend this venue for any wedding or other reception.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Marybeth · Married on 03/22/2014

The McCormick Golf Club is a stunning venue for a celebration. Kristina and her staff were delightful to deal with. They were helpful with many suggestions for outside vendors, responsive and very flexible when we changed a few details at the last minute. I highly recommend using this venue for events and have suggested it to all my friends for their children's wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2014

D · Married on 11/12/2016

McCormick Ranch Golf Club was the best venue! Melissa was very accommodating and helpful in the planning process. Be aware of the food and beverage minimums.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Donna · Married on 05/23/2015

Stunning views and excellent service. My son's wedding was magical and flawless with a great support staff.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Bridgette · Married on 10/03/2014

Kristina and the rest of the staff at McCormick were absolutely wonderful to work with and we wouldn't have been able to plan our wedding without them. Their attention to detail, flexibility in last minute changes and staying throughout the entire wedding ensuring it went off without a hitch showed their commitment and did everything possible to make us happy. We highly recommend McCormick Ranch and are very happy that we had our wedding there.

Sent on 12/04/2014

I loved having my wedding at McCormick Ranch! It was better than I even imagined, staff was friendly and helpful!

Sent on 06/01/2014

No regrets! This venue proved to be an excellent choice! I originally signed my contract with Jackie over a year ago. A few months after, we were informed Jackie left and Kristina had taken her place. Kristina was absolutely amazing! She was extremely responsive to communications from beginning to end, and really treated us like a partner during the planning process. The day of Kristina was more than accommodating making sure the wedding party was taken care of and all the details played out perfectly. The venue looked stunning, employees were professional and food was excellent. Guests all commented on the Pavilion's set up and the scenery from the mountains to the golf course green to the lake in front of the venue. Other feedback from guests confirmed my experience with excellent service and great food. I highly recommend this option to any brides considering!!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2012

The food was unbelievable. We did buffet and one of the guests was so shocked by how wonderful the food tasted. She said that normally when food is prepared in bulk for a buffet, its not that delicious. However, she as well as dozens and guests have raved about the food and are continuing to do so. We must also mention that we were one of the first weddings since the old wedding caterer left (marcia). The new wedding caterer, jackie is great! Everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend that if you use mccormick ranch for any event, you may also want to couple it with a wedding planer named Jeanne Colquette with events your way. She has done many weddings there and really knows everything about the venue. If you are considering them for your event, just do it! This venue is like no other place. The ceilings are high and the decorations are great. Enjoy your event! Ours went by too quickly. When we are ready to plan our next event, you betcha that we will be back at mccormick ranch golf club! Thank you to everyone there that made such a wonderful event possible!

Sent on 10/24/2012