McComas Video Productions Reviews

8 | Huntington, WV

8 Reviews for McComas Video Productions

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2017

McComas Video Productions- if you've ever seen their work –wow, just wow. What you don’t see is how easy and fun working with Josh, Shane and Mark is. McComas kept a high level of commination with us leading up to the big day. As well as, working out all the details and coordinating with the other vendors. They didn't miss a beat when we asked to custom build a package for our 2 day event. Honestly we didn't even notice they were there, the fit right in and were able to capture every moment. Josh and his crew were very flexible and willing to make anything work. I am so glad we were able to land McComas Video, we would highly recommend them.
    - The Hatfield's

Sent on 07/23/2017

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

I had such a great experience working with Josh and Shane! They were so upbeat and made everything feel very comfortable. They were very organized and made sure everything went smoothly throughout the day from running to get our bouqets for pictures to capturing every moment of our special day. They were both fun to work with! All around best decision for videography I could've made!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Casey · Married on 08/08/2015

Absolutely AMAZING to work with! The crew was so relaxed and fun the day of the wedding! When we got our wedding video I seriously watched it over and over and cried each time. He managed to capture all our wonderful moments perfectly and I'm so thankful for that. McComas video productions is simply the best!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User3991964 · 2+ years ago

Most professional videographer I found. Best in the tri-state area.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Josh went above and beyond as a videographer! He traveled to where the bridal party was and the groomsmen! He took his time in making sure that we were captured throughout the entire weekend! He stayed until the very end of both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding and made sure to be involved in everything! He and his wife both were a pleasure to work with! I would recommend his services to anyone!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Patrick · Married on 06/30/2012

The derecho of 2012 completely destroyed all plans of our wedding, but Josh was there through all of it. In fact, when the church had no power we had to move our entire wedding to the reception hall (in the next state over), our pastor could only legally marry us in Kentucky. My wife said, "well let's just have him marry us at a gas station." Josh said NO. As the entire tri-state had no power, Josh and Amanda had the presence of mind to plan a very intimate wedding at the park with a beautiful backdrop), and provide their services in the heat of the day (easily 95 degrees or hotter). My wife says, "they would have been there for anything we needed." And they were. What videographer asks you in the middle of your reception, "Do you need a beverage??" He was worried about whether or not I was thirsty!! The fact is, not only are they very good about the basics of videography: white balance, focus, good audio, exceptional editing- they were also capable of handling all the little details no one would expect a videographer to care about. That's what matters. They care. It's not just a paying gig for them. They want that special day of your life to be the most exceptional special day of your life. True story..

Sent on 09/23/2012

Josh and crew made a spectacular video. We had a small wedding (approx. 45 guests), however you would never be able to tell by the video style and quality which was incredibly professional and creative. Just prior to our wedding, our beloved dog passed away, and Josh went the extra mile to include a slideshow that we created into our final product wedding video - at his suggestion and at no extra charge. It was so thoughtful to include that personal touch that meant so much to us & was professionally woven in to the final product. We also booked him last minute, and he was great at being flexible with our evolving changes the days prior to the wedding! Would absolutely book him again and the price was well worth the value. The minus .2 points from 5 stars was only due to the length of time to receive the final product, it took about 7 months, but it was WELL worth the wait. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

McComas Video exceeded my expectations with my wedding video. It was the best investment I made for the wedding. I can relive the entire day now thanks to them. After getting the final version, I wanted a segment added into the video, and they made that change for me. I can't sing their praises enough!!

Sent on 05/18/2016