McCardell Photography Reviews

McCardell Photography 3
McCardell Photography 4
McCardell Photography 5

Joanna · Married on 05/07/2011

We could not be more thrilled with our wedding photos by McCardell Photography!! Jonathan and Renee have perfect personalities for their job, as they are laid back and also discrete, capturing memories from the special day without standing out as “the photographers.” My husband and I genuinely had fun with them during our wedding shoot, laughing together and enjoying the day. It is clear that the McCardells love what they do. Their artistic creativity speaks for itself. It has been a privilege to work with them for both engagement and wedding photos. Our thanks to them for preserving once in a lifetime moments!

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

This team is AMAZING. It poured on our wedding day and I was terrified that there would be no good photos. Ahm, we keep getting asked if we're models in a magazine because the photos are so good! And let's talk about how incredibly nice and flexible they are to work with! Every time I look at our photos, I'm amazed! Best team ever!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Derek · Married on 10/16/2010

Jonathan is an amazing photographer. We got a lot of shots that we didn't think we'd see, and didn't even realize that it was happening. His wife wasn't able to attend, but the woman he did have was amazing as well. They seemed to be everywhere! They were very easy to work with, and they were great with setting up the family members for the shots. It was just wonderful

Sent on 06/06/2011

Paula · Married on 10/09/2010

We got married Oct 9, 2010 and I wouldn't change anything about my day! I LOVE the McCardells's! They were absolutely the best and worth every penny we payed them. Not only did they do my bridal portraits and engagement pictures but the wedding day pics were absolutely gorgeous! The entire team were great to work with and answered all my stupid emails! Cant wait to work with them again! (Baby pics?) Thanks again, Paula Jones Wertheim

Sent on 05/31/2011

Jessi · Married on 05/01/2010

My wedding photos were so amazing, I couldn't be more pleased. I frequently get compliments of all the pictures the McCardell's did for me! I know one of my bridesmaids has already decided to use them when she gets married! Very professional, highest of quality pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of their work!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Kate · Married on 10/17/2009

Jonathon and Renee made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire engagement session and wedding ceremony. The quality of their pictures is completely worth it! That were so much fun to work with! I was use them in the future for special events! They are very down to earth people. The pictures that we received for our wedding is exactly what we were looking for! Thanks Jonathon and Renee!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Kristin · Married on 06/13/2009

Jonathan and Renee are not only professionals, but great people that genuinely care about helping make the photos exactly what you want!

Sent on 07/12/2009

Tanya · Married on 06/13/2009

McCardell Photography is definitely a step above when it comes to photography. Jonathan and Renee were amazing to work with. They are both so innovative, and the end result was phenomenal. I am so very pleased with my bridal portrait and wedding photos. Not only are they so talented, but they are both so kind and friendly..and made me feel so comfortable. I can't imagine anyone else shooting my bridal/wedding..thanks guys!!

Sent on 07/12/2009

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2009

I am THRILLED that I had McCardell Photography as my photographers on my wedding day and for my bridal portraits! I get compliments on my photographs DAILY! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Bret · Married on 05/30/2009

Of all the vendors that we worked with for our wedding, McCardell photography was our absolute favorite. First and foremost, they take AMAZING pictures. That is obviously the most important thing. But they're also just an extremely fun couple to work with. We got along so well with them, which is important because you end up spending a lot of time with them (we also did an engagement shoot). They had lots of great ideas and options, both for photos and for the ensuing products. They turned our engagement shoot pictures into a photo guestbook which is now one of our most treasured possessions. They're easy to get a hold of and extremely professional. In all of the stress leading up to the wedding, my wife and I would often say "Well, no matter what happens, at least we know the pictures will be amazing."
    They are definitely on the expensive end of the spectrum, and will probably be outside of certain people's budgets, but you definitely get what you pay for and more.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Kelli · Married on 05/24/2009

I would reccomend McCardell Photography to any bride. They are amazing and I love the pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Christina · Married on 05/23/2009

Jonathan and Renee are amazing to work with. They keep it light and fun and get all the special details on the wedding day. I love how quickly they got my pictures back, and the wedding album is amazing! Highly recommend McCardell!

Sent on 06/09/2011
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 03/15/2009

This husband and wife team is such a pleasure to work with. They create a relaxed atmosphere and fit so well with your family and friends you forget you’re being followed by photographers. Their professionalism and creative talents wowed us and all of our guests. Our day was an important part of our lives but it was over in a blink of an eye. They have provided us with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

My advice to those brides looking for a photographer is to hire them as soon as possible and invest in their best package. If I would change anything it would be to have them there for the pre-wedding festivities. You will spend lots of money on your wedding but the photos from McCardell Photography are priceless!

Sent on 07/11/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2008

This couple is doing exactly what they are meant to do. We had an excellent experience with Jonathan and Renee. They gave us a gift that is irreplacable. We can look at out wedding pictures and almost re-live that day. They made everyone so comfortable that the real emotions are captured in the pictures. I can't say enough good things about them. They are wonderful.

Sent on 08/20/2009

Iveylee · Married on 03/22/2008

I love Jonathan and his wife! The pictures were more amazing than I could ever imagine! He really brought out the best in me and my husband that day. The price to use two photographers for 6 hours was about the same as other single photographers for 4 hours. People rave over my photos! I would definitely use him again! :)

Sent on 01/05/2009

Julia · Married on 10/11/2007

Jonathan and Renee with McCardell Photography took my OWN wedding and engagement shots and they did a fantastic job! I can't imagine having my special day without them! My home is practically a billboard for their awesome work (engagement, wedding, family portraits, maternity boudoir!)! As a former wedding planner and once a bride, they are my go-to photographers! Renee is also an excellent photographer for Boudoir shots...she took my Maternity Boudoir shots and made me feel very comfortable and beautiful! I wouldn't trade anything for those photos!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2007

Jonathan and Renee were amazing, we had the best time with them, they were so easy to work with, very prompt with every detail and made us feel so comfortable during the process from start to finish. I will always cherish the pictures they took and have so many pictures from my wedding. They did an amazing job and everyone comments how great the wedding pictures are. Thank you again for making our day so special and capturing our memories!

Sent on 05/29/2011

judy · Married on 07/04/2009

Great team and wonderful photographs!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2009

C · Married on 10/12/2008

Renee & Jonathan are simply amazing. Not only does their work speak for itself (2+ yrs later, we still get compliments on such beautiful, professional photos) -- but how friendly, relaxed & reassuring they both naturally seem made our big day nearly stress-free! Embarrassingly, I have almost no photos of myself in my 20's; I just hated how I looked in pics. So I can't express what these photos mean to me -- it's as if they "made me look beautiful", like they worked some sort of magic, yet these photos definitely look like me. I'm a hobby photographer, and to me their work is truly amazing. The only reason I didn't give a perfect 5/5? We didn't have much $$ to spend (paid for the wedding ourselves), but knew we need to pay extra for quality photography. You just can't hire the cheapest photogs & expect to get THIS quality. Truthfully, they probably could charge even more, they're THAT good.

Sent on 05/30/2011

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2017

Renee (and 2nd shooter Arianna) were wonderful to work with!! Renee was accommodating to our venue and what we wanted out of a photographer. The pictures are beautiful and fun - capturing our spirit!

Sent on 05/04/2017

J · Married on 09/24/2016

Jonathan and Renee are fantastic photographers. They are extremely professional and are able to capture your wedding day and any other engagement or bridal sessions with extraordinary results. If photography is a high priority for your wedding, they are worth the price. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

McCardell photography was recommended to me by several friends. It was well worth the recommendations. Jonathan was a lot of fun to work with and takes amazing pictures! A bit pricey but well worth the money to have fantastic pictures that I can always remember by wedding day by!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Beth · Married on 10/23/2010

We did engagement photos and wedding photos with this vendor. Renee and Jonathan are fun people who are easy to be around. Renee and an assistant, Becki, did our wedding, and the photos were wonderful and very creative! We booked one of the more expensive packages, but they have several different levels if you don't want to spend as much.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Priscilla · Married on 10/29/2016

Renee is a pleasure to work with, especially for someone who is as camera shy as myself. She is an absolute sweetheart and I loved how she integrated herself into our wedding reception while shooting it (i.e. dancing while photographing.) We have received so many compliments not only on our photos, but also her presence at our wedding. I have had friends ask about hiring McCardell Photography in the future and my husband and I know that we will be hiring them for another shoot in the not too distant future as well. We are certainly satisfied customers and we can't thank them enough for their service.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • O

Oana · Married on 09/02/2017

I love our wedding pictures. Even if we didn't have a sunny wedding day the photography is of top quality. The posed/candid shots show a lot of experience and captured us beautifully. I would recommend McCardell to everybody.

Sent on 12/18/2017