McBride Pictures Reviews

McBride Pictures 5
McBride Pictures 6
McBride Pictures 7

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Robert was amazing to work with. We live in Florida but were having the wedding in California. He was easy to keep in communication with long distance. I was able to send him pictures of poses we liked and he made sure we got them done. He was busy taking pictures the entire time he was there. He got so many great candids as well as beautiful pictures of the wedding party. He definitely went above and beyond on our special day and captured everything. We got the proofs back quickly which was great. Very much recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    McBride Pictures 8
    McBride Pictures 9
    McBride Pictures 10
    McBride Pictures 11

Aimee · Married on 05/18/2018

Robert was fantastic!! Not only are his pictures beautiful and professional but he was just a joy to work with. He was never too busy to answer our emails and he went above and beyond to be accommodating. His prices are so amazingly reasonable, especially for the extremely high quality photos and service. He listened to what we wanted and was kind a courteous to us as well as all our guests. We simplly can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Britnee

Britnee · Married on 04/28/2018

We had been searching for a photographer and were coming up short finding someone that was artistically what we wanted and in our price range. Then we found Robert who almost seemed to good to be true. His photos were stunning and he was well within our price range. When we had a phone interview to see if he was right for us he continued to impress us. He let us see several complete weddings; instead of just having a few great photos. We were able to see how consistent he is as a photographer. The day of our wedding he was more then accommodating and represented all of our guest beautifully. We were shocked how many angles he had of the same photo, he is a ninja with the camera. We never felt like he was in the way. He also has a great demeanor for working with larger groups in photos and helps us to make adjustments to get the best photo. He captured the little details that we had no other photos of. Our photos were ready in 3 weeks and we were beyond happy with them. They looked natural and not over photo shopped with fake light sources. We were so lucky to find Robert and he is worth every penny plus some!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    McBride Pictures 12
    McBride Pictures 13
    McBride Pictures 14

Sherry · Married on 04/21/2018

In one word..."Wow!" I highly recommend McBride Pictures. Very professional, on time, stays late, does an excellent job, and the pictures are absolutely amazing! Worth every penny! I would definitely hire McBride Pictures again if I needed a photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2018

Robert was so amazing throughout the whole process of booking him for my wedding and the day of! His pictures are amazing and I am so in love with how they turned out!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Nai · Married on 12/02/2017

Loved the photos and Robert was very easy to work with. We were not hassled or anything and had informed him to just wing it, which was great. he didn't need a ton of directions on what we wanted. He was able to work without causing us any issues.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Robert and his wife are INCREDIBLY helpful and kind. They pay so much attention to detail and are very patient with those of us who don’t like being photographed too much :) The pictures I got back from my wedding we’re amazing, I loved seeing the moments in between the formal pictures, and especially loved being able to see my guests and how they enjoyed the day. Overall, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kaylene · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved working with Robert! He was very concerned about making sure we got everything that we wanted and gave us more than we possibly could have expected for the price. Robert's work is incredible--he does both candid and posed photos and shooting with him felt very natural as he gives great direction and you can really tell that he loves what he does. In addition to photos at our ceremony and reception sites, Robert let us pick out a place in the woods where we wanted to do another shoot. We received almost 2000 photos from him that we can go through whenever we want and print as many times as we want, and I love every single one of them. Robert is extremely professional and the friendliest guy, and he really took into consideration our input--even telling us we could put together a Pinterest board of ideas and a shot list so that he could make sure we got everything that we wanted. Our wedding day was probably the hottest day of the summer, it was over 108 degrees at our ceremony location and no matter how miserable he had to have been wearing all black he did not in any way try to rush us through our photos! We would definitely recommend him to any and everyone around, there is no one better!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    McBride Pictures 22
    McBride Pictures 23
    McBride Pictures 24

Cilla · Married on 07/22/2017

Robert was very easy to work with and very professional. He arrived on time and was able to take care of the traditional wedding photos (gown, rings, cake, etc.) while my bridesmaids and I were still getting ready.

Robert captured great memories for us and I seriously cried looking through them. He got a lot of pictures of our guests, which I absolutely loved because I loved seeing people enjoying themselves. My all-time favorite photo was one that he got of my son with my brother. It seriously looked like a photo for an ad or a magazine.

My husband and I picked the package that included 2 locations. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take bridal photos off-site as anticipated (bride's fault!! I was running late) and Robert told me he would gladly do a shoot for us another time to make up for it. We are super grateful!! We didn't expect that.

I would def. recommend Robert to anyone who is a fan of quality for a reasonable price!! :) He was amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2017

We hired Robert for our May 2017 wedding at Vizcaya.
    From the initial contact we made with Robert via e-mail, he was professional and easy to work with.
    Robert explained to us the different options to choose from as far as prices and packages.
    We booked Robert about a year in advance and whenever we sent him a text or an email he always responded.
    On the day of the wedding, Robert arrived early and took some amazing pictures of everything my husband and I wanted to capture, details like my dress, shoes, rings and also took some wonderful pictures of the venue.
    Once we got to view the pictures, we were impressed with the quality of his work and the attention to detail.

Robert was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are happy to have chosen him as our Photographer for our wedding.

Vanessa and Erick

Sent on 07/16/2017

emily · Married on 03/18/2017

My Husband I are so pleased you got to work with Robert!! He did our maternity shoot for our first baby. He made it so stress fee and fun! We did our shoot at Gibson Ranch, Roberts suggestion it was so green and such a great place to take outdoors photos! Lots of different options to shoot picture. He knew all the good angles on a pregnant woman and made me feel beautiful during the shoot, my husband looked great as well! he took great posed shoots, a candid ones as well. Candid's are my favorite. He was very patient with us and very accommodating during the shoot. My husband and i didn't have to think about anything during the shoot he knows his stuff.

We got our pictures back for viewing about a week after the shoot was done!! So fast!! They are so beautiful, clear, and top notch quality. I would 100% recommend him to anyone! He can do it all!! we cant wait to get all the printing done. :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Nikki · Married on 03/04/2017

discovered Mcbride Pictures only 2 months before my wedding. When I checked Robert's portfolio I assumed he too would be out of my price range. When I saw his package prices I couldn't believe it, such a steal for such beautiful quality photos! I booked Robert a.s.a.p after speaking to him on the phone for the first time. He was so kind and helpful in assisting me to choose a package and explaining how everything worked. Robert showed up in a timely manner and got straight to work! He was so friendly and I have the most amazing wedding photos! He captured beautiful posed photos as well as great candid shots; all that we will treasure for years to come! I 100% recommend Mcbride Pictures for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/23/2016

This is the photographer you want for your wedding! Robert was so amazing and wonderful. He was there for us from step one, and made our wedding wonderful. He was a silent presence during our wedding, taking photos when we had no idea. His posed photos were gorgeous, and his candid photos were equally as amazing. I loved all of the photos he took, and you will love the ones he takes for you too!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Joyce · Married on 12/10/2016

I saw him on Yelp and found him to be right on when it came to calling me back. He was personable and easy to work with. He was prompt in getting to the venue and was always taking photos where the fun and action was. We booked him for a 25th anniversary party and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

From his first response Robert set himself apart from the dozens of photographers we had interviewed for our wedding. His professionalism was marked by a unique characteristic - his willingness to listen before offering guidance. To deliver not only what we wanted, but to help us define what we wanted with flexibility and ease.

Honestly, he undersold himself. His photos were beyond our expectations. Not only was he able to listen, guide, and plan as a partner in this endeavor, he was able to execute flawlessly.

And he was also just a great guy to work with, plain and simple. We highly recommend Robert for any event and will gladly hire him again next time we need a photographer.

Sent on 12/07/2016

elaine · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance and I wanted a photo-journalistic approach to our engagement and wedding photos. Robert completely exceeded our expectations for our engagement shoot. He is incredibly personable and we were so comfortable with him and I personally feel that his prices are unbeatable. We would definitely recommend Robert to our friends and anyone looking for a photographer with his style. We can not wait to see our wedding photos as well!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Desire · event on 01/30/2016

I recently did a maternity shoot with Robert of McBride Pictures. I was not really wanting to do a maternity shoot and thought it was going to be a miserable experience (I'm not a posey type of girl). Robert made it SO easy and even fun. He was very professional and listened to any requests I had. He paid close attention to how I felt about each pose and didn't force anything. He was very relaxed and took his time. My 10 year son was in the photos with me and after we left, he said he had fun. If you can get a 10 year old boy to actually have fun while posing for photos with his very pregnant mom then you KNOW you're good! He had the photos ready and retouched only 3 days later! You can't beat that. He did a beautiful job retouching the photos and I can tell he spent a lot of time with them making them absolutely perfect. We can't wait to have Robert photograph us again when the baby comes. I HIGHLY recommend him if you are looking for an event photographer in the Sacramento area. He is awesome! You won't be sorry or disappointed!

Sent on 02/05/2016

We are so happy with our wedding pictures! Robert is very friendly, professional, nice, prompt, flexible and knew exactly what he was doing. He did a fantastic job making us feel relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. The pictures came out very crisp and clear. The memories captured by Robert are absolutely priceless. We have recommended McBride Pictures to all our friends and family!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Shanna · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I got married in May 2018 and we are so happy that we used McBride Pictures! The pricing is so reasonable that we wondered if there is a catch. Besides each other, the photos were most important to us. When we met Robert in person, he explained his pricing and it made a lot of sense. He was professional from the start, has good reviews, and has won awards- so we decided to book him. The package includes an engagement session, which helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and get used to Robert. He was always more concerned about us getting good photos than the time. The pics turned out gorgeous! Robert was timely in responding when I had questions and it was easy to come up with the photography schedule for the wedding day. I didn’t know where to begin so he provided an example, then we made adjustments. He was very flexible with whatever we asked, and helpful when we needed ideas. We chose to do a first look and take photos before the ceremony, which made a longer day for Robert… but he never complained. He even agreed to stay an hour longer than planned. The day of the wedding Robert arrived on time and took photos of my dress, the rings, and other details… before taking pictures of me and my girls (and the guys) getting ready. He had lots of good ideas for poses. The first look, photos with the bridal party, etc all went very smooth and we had fun. During the ceremony Robert took a lot of photos but was not distracting. During the reception he was always around for any photos we needed. Robert got our photos back to us within a month, which was fast compared to the 3-4 mos I hear it takes most photographers. And he gave us all of the ones that he took! He gladly did any editing changes. There were some that I thought weren’t as “sharp” as they should be, but Robert did everything he could to make sure that we were completely satisfied. And we are! We will definitely use him again, and you should use him too!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    McBride Pictures 33
    McBride Pictures 34

Claire · Married on 06/17/2019

Wonderfully friendly and professional

We loved having Robert join us for our special day! Having had a Destination wedding, it can be difficult to find and trust remote suppliers but we got to know Robert through emails and Facebook in the lead up to our event which made it feel all the more personal 😃 Robert was super friendly and helpful in the lead up to and during our special day, and it was so nice that he genuinely felt as excited to be in Yosemite as we were! We highly recommend Robert and his wife and are grateful to him for his capturing our special day! 😃

Sent on 08/07/2019
    McBride Pictures 35
    McBride Pictures 36
    McBride Pictures 37
    McBride Pictures 38
    McBride Pictures 39

Debra · Married on 06/03/2017

Robert was very professional and engaging. He took so many pictures 1500 at least! He captured our event just like we were hoping. Thank you....

Sent on 07/25/2017

Dani · Married on 09/04/2016

Robert and his wife at McBride Pictures were outstanding. They worked with us throughout the entire process, from making sure our style was incorporated into the photoshooting plan to realtime flexing to a new plan when times changed day of. We're a budget conscious couple who hit the jackpot with finding high quality photographers who didn't cost an outrageous price just because it was a wedding. After the wedding, Robert provided us with a thumb drive for personal storage as well as access to our photos online through McBride Pictures' website. Hindsight being 20/20, we just wish we would have requested their services for an extra hour or so to catch the tail end of the reception. Thank you for allowing us to continue to relive our wedding day!

Sent on 11/11/2016