MBDbeauty Reviews

111 | New Haven, CT

111 Reviews for MBDbeauty

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2012

Andrea is the best! I hired her and her team to do the hair and make-up for my brother's wedding and everyone was so happy! From brides to bridesmaids to grandmothers, she nailed the look every time. She was extremely professional while managing to make the whole experience fun. If you are interested in eyelash enhancements or airbrushing, there's really no one better. I would recommend Andrea and her team to anyone!

Thanks again!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Katy · Married on 09/28/2012

Andrea did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for myself, the bridal party, and the mother of the groom. She came all the way out to Boston, and even though she was unable to stay throughout the night, she made sure that I had everything necessary for touch ups (and that the bridal party new how to administer them)! I have very uneven skin, and chose to take advantage of the airbrush application. I looked absolutely flawless! I had a trial with Andrea as well, and ended up deciding that I wanted my eye makeup to be a little more dramatic on the wedding day (it was a night wedding). She took the feedback and was able to give me exactly what I was looking for. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2012

Andrea did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding in September and did an amazing job! She was not only able to squeeze my date in for me last minute but offer me a trial for my rehearsal dinner. She is extremely flexible, reliable, and not to mention so sweet! All my girls loved her and would immediately be my go to girl for future events!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Andrea has done my makeup a number of times, she is simply amazing at what she does! Make up by DiLieto makes every experience fun & enjoyable while still remaining professional. I will be sure to book them for all my future events !!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Christina · Married on 08/18/2012

Andrea brought out the most beautiful versions of ourselves on the big day! Highly recommend!!! The makeup was absolutely amazing and andrea was very easy to communicate with

Sent on 01/15/2013

Fantastic with airbrush, traditional and eyelashes!! Have used for multiple projects now and she's great every time! Hair by Janessa came out perfect too!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2012

Andrea is an incredibly talented and professional artist. She recently did the makeup for my wedding, and was able to achieve exactly the look I envisioned. She did just as beautiful a job when I had my trial. It was so nice to not have any worries about the quality she would provide for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2012

Andrea was wonderful and I received so many compliments about my makeup! Andrea made sure she made me look beautiful but still like myself which is exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Andrea for wedding makeup!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/22/2011

I could not have asked for anything more from Andrea. She is talented, and presents herself with the utmost professionalism and poise. I would recommend her services to anyone and look forward to using her in the future!!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Neil · Married on 11/16/2011

Amazing, true professionalism! Impressive. I would use her services, again, again and again!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Roxana · Married on 11/12/2011

Flawless application, quality products, knowledgeable and attentive with positive and constructive feedback to help you achieve the look that you're after. So good I wish I could have Makeup by Dilieto on hand to take care of all my cosmetic needs.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Carolyn · Married on 10/29/2011

Angie is a pro and a delight. She will make up your wedding party and make it fun at the same time.

She did beautiful work for us. Thanks Ang!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Kathleen · Married on 10/29/2011

Very talented, fun and professional!

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • F

Fmarie · Married on 10/21/2011

True professional, I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look incredible on their wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Lee · Married on 10/08/2011

Andrea Dilieto is an extremely talented makeup artist, and always remains professional! she has done my makeup and styled my hair on 3 different occasions now, and I am always impressed with her and her teams AMAZING work! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Vanessa · Married on 09/17/2011

Andrea did an amazing job on my wedding day! I had the pleasure of going to her studio for my consultation, she was very professional and easy to work with. I received a full service with hair styling, airbrush makeup and lashes for a very reasonable price. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Megan · Married on 09/03/2011

Andrea did such a great job for my wedding day makeup. She did airbrush makeup for me and 5 bridesmaids! She was able to stay with me the entire day and touch me up as needed which was so helpful and flexible considering we were at 3 different locations throughout the day! Thanks so much Andrea : )

Sent on 09/18/2011

Samary · Married on 08/21/2011

Andrea and her team did an awesome job on my bridal party and myself! I loved everything that they did and would love to work with all of them again!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Christine · Married on 08/20/2011

Andrea did an amazing job for my friends wedding. She was professional, very reasonably priced, and paid extreme attention to detail. She didn't leave until she made sure everyone was completely satisfied! I would definitely use her in the future and recommend her to anyone. Awesome job Hun :)

Sent on 08/23/2011

Kyle · Married on 07/23/2011

Andrea did a phenomenal job with the makeup for our bridal party. All of the girls looked fabulous the entire day, despite the the intense July heat. We appreciate the work Andrea did and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding makeup artist. - Kim & Kyle

Sent on 09/17/2011

Megan · Married on 07/09/2011

Andrea came all the way up to Burlington, VT to do my make up for my wedding, and I was so thankful to have her there. I asked her for a natural look so I would look like myself but better. She nailed it. I didn't feel like I was wearing a ton of make up, but it looked amazing and stayed put all night.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Briana · Married on 10/17/2010

Andrea provided makeup services for my wedding reception last October. She was helpful, fun, and SO easy to work with! It's like she knew exactly what I wanted, making me feel natural and beautiful for my special celebration. It's nice to have a makeup artist who is hassle-free, professional, and so accommodating during a time when you are normally so busy!

Renee · Married on 06/05/2010

Andrea is great to work with. Always pays great attention to every detail. She will work with you for your event if you are looking for a great makeup artist she is the one to go to. From a client and friend Renee

Kimberly · Married on 02/14/2009

Pure professional! Fantastic work.

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2007

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Andrea 2 weeks ago. She did my makeup for a boudior session. I was equally, incredibly impressed by her friendliness and professionalism to the finished product. I felt and looked amazing, and I have her to thank for that! I will absolutely use her in the future for any of my makeup "needs"!!

Sent on 10/16/2011