MBDbeauty Reviews

111 | New Haven, CT

111 Reviews for MBDbeauty

Jenny · Married on 11/01/2014

I hired Andrea to do my bridal makeup for my wedding on 11/1/14. She is absolutely incredible! It's hard to put into words exactly how amazing she is. She's so intuitive - she really knows how to make you look like the very best version of yourself. The process of working with her is so relaxing: she is fun, sweet, and calm. She makes you feel totally comfortable, like you've known her for years. I could not believe how amazing Andrea made me look! As a wedding photographer, I've worked with a lot of make-up artists, and I can honestly say that Andrea is the best!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kasey · Married on 11/01/2014

Andrea was absolutely wonderful! I cannot say enough good things about her and her work. She was so flexible and very responsive to any concerns I might have. My make-up was flawless!!! She did a trial on me too, which I chose to do on my bachelorette party; so happy I did that. And my wedding day, it was raining and so windy of course, but even with the yucky weather, my make-up looked wonderful and the pictures came out great! Andrea is so personable and really cares about you looking your best. I could definitely trust her on the biggest day of my life so far! I've already recommended her so far and will continue to recommend her. She's the best!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2014

Hair and Makeup by DiLieto was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire process, Andrea (the owner) was responsive, helpful, flexible, and just really nice to deal with. On my wedding day, it was evident that Andrea and the hairstylist Angela had really thought about my trial and came ready to improve upon the work they had done. From working with her, it is obvious to see that Andrea is a perfectionist and I really appreciated that she would do something, step back and look at it, and then re-do it if she wasn't completely satisfied with it. When they were done, each and every girl who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and I am so satisfied with the way everything turned out. Besides being good at what they do, Andrea and Angela were both friendly and fun and a pleasure to spend the morning with. I definitely recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • RequiresSnacks

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2014

I recently had Andrea and Angela do hair/makeup for my October 18th wedding. I could not be happier with the outcome! They were friendly, punctual and above all else did amazing hair and makeup for me and my girls! Andrea is a miracle worker with her airbrush makeup and transformed me from bare-faced, semi-hungover/tired bride to a glowing beauty for my big day. Angela did hair for myself and my entire family and we all looked fabulous! Not to mention I don't even think they took a break the entire morning. I also loved that they came to my mom's house and it was a "one stop shop" for all of my wedding makeup/hair needs. Thank you Andrea & Angela! (Danielle & Paul)

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2014

Andrea and her team are amazing, personable, professional artistes! They put me right at ease and made the whole process lots of fun. The makeup look they created was exactly what I wanted.... fresh, current, and picture-perfect! I didn't know what I wanted out of my hair, but gave them a few adjectives and thoughts, and like magic, they put it all together in a gorgeous half-up, half down configuration. The outcome was better than I could have hoped for. Also, Ann was very quick and getting back to me on the schedule. Highly recommended, these ladies are stars!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Geralyn · Married on 08/14/2014

I don't know where to begin. Andrea is a spectacular business woman. I hired Andrea and Angela to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I live in Rhode Island. Andrea and Angela drove 95 miles . They both arrived promptly. They were amazing and made me look amazing!! I received compliments all night on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. All I have to say is "HIRE ANDREA".. She will make you look and feel like a princess. ☺️

Sent on 08/15/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2014

Andrea (makeup) and Angela (hair) were fantastic. They are professional, easy to work with and reasonably priced. They were patient with my multiple trials and feedback. They handled my 12 person party with ease and even worked in some last minute relatives. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sally · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot say enough about Hair & Makeup by DiLieto. I was blown away by the entire experience, from my first trial (to my second trial!) to the day of the wedding. I had already booked my makeup when I came across their site, but Angela did my hair and Andrea was there for every meeting. The kindness, fun, and positive energy they brought to the big day made the whole experience a blast. And, truthfully, I was probably not the best client given that I never have my hair done up and didn't know exactly what I wanted! We changed the look a few times and they were both very patient. And, when I called them back to schedule a second trial, they had me back in free of charge- a huge deal for me, as I was paying out of my own pocket. This is not the kind of service I saw elsewhere during my time as a bride. These women genuinely care about being a part of your day and making you feel special. I could not recommend their services more. I was thrilled with the result and my hair looked good all day- in the summer heat, mind you. You will not regret booking with Dilieto.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lasha · Married on 06/20/2014

Andrea knows her stuff. She is not only a sweetheart, but she's very knowledgeable about what she's applying to your face! She used silicon-based airbrushed foundation and it lasted all night! As did the rest of my makeup. And she is willing to travel to visit you (if you pay travel costs- of course!) but it is worth the lower stress!! She is truly talented and I would strongly recommend her to anyone out there!

Hair & Makeup by DiLieto also did all of the hairstyles for my bridal party, my mom, and myself and it was exactly the style I showed her! Beautiful people for my beautiful day. Thank you Andrea and Angela for making hair and makeup run so smoothly!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

Andrea and Angela did a fantastic job with my makeup/hair for my wedding. The first time I spoke with Andrea she was very easy to talk to and very professional. She knew right away what would look good with the style of my dress and my wedding location. The airbrush makeup was perfect and my hair looked beautiful. I loved that they come as a team and traveled right to the hotel where I was. Andrea even gave me a lipgloss to use for touchups for the rest of the night. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Shelby · Married on 04/26/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Andrea and Angela for my wedding. They were accommodating, professional, and took pride in their work. I will go back to them in a heartbeat the next time I need to get my hair and/or makeup done. They were a joy to talk to and I am honored to have had such a wonderful hair and makeup experience for my wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2014

I loved my hair and makeup. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Tina · Married on 10/06/2013

Thank you so much for booking my bridal party last minute.

Andrea and her team came to our hotel and did a wonderful job on hair and makeup. My makeup lasted all day and they made sure to leave products for touch ups. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/13/2013

Andrea and Angela did my makeup and hair for my wedding, as well as my mother, and 4 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and there was no need for any touch-ups throughout the day.

Everyone is still talking about how amazing we all looked! I would definitely use Andrea again in the future, and will recommend her to anyone else I know in need of a makeup artist! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kathlean · Married on 09/07/2013

The team did my hair and makeup last minute and I am so thankful that they did.

I found Andrea on wedding wire and contacted her. I went to my trial just a few days before my wedding and booked the team the same day.

Thank you so much for helping me.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Val · Married on 08/30/2013

Andrea and her team are extremely talented. I had my hair and makeup done and was exactly how I imagined it. The team was extremely professional and personable. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Kristina · Married on 08/10/2013

Andrea and her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I wish I had them with me everyday to doll me up. My trial was a couple of weeks before my actual wedding date and they nailed the look. I didn't feel like I had alot of makeup on and my curls lasted all night. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Al · Married on 08/03/2013

Beautiful hair, beautiful makeup. Stunning work. Thank you ladies

Sent on 10/07/2013

Angela · Married on 05/25/2013

From hair to makeup and lashes everything is always flawless.

Sent on 09/20/2013

I recently had my makeup and hair done and I loved it! Everything from my false lashes to my lip gloss looked perfect. Thank you for helping me achieve the exact image I was looking for.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Andrea provides excellent service! She knew exactly how to match my skin tone and my face was so smooth! I loved how my eyes came out with the lashes! Thank you Andrea and Angela!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Had a blast! Andrea is very talented and always fun!

Sent on 02/11/2013

I have had the pleasure to work with Andrea and Janessa, both very easy to communicate with and very talented.

If you are looking for airbrush makeup or any kind of lash or hair enhancement these are the girls to hire! Always fun and of course professional.

Thyank you Andrea!

Sent on 01/19/2013
  • User3061952 · 2+ years ago

Always a great job. Pays attention to details and is always professional.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Andrea was so amazing! She was so sweet and understanding on my special day! I was nervous and she worked with me. Everyone looked so beautiful and my husband said I looked like a goddess! Xoxo thanks so very much Andrea! Luv ya!

Sent on 02/18/2013