MBDbeauty Reviews

MBDbeauty 2
  • Lauren

Lauren Michelle Feiner · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Patient and helpful

My bridal party can’t changing their minds on the service they wanted. MBD beauty was patient in changing the contract and also answering any questions i had. I am so excited for them to do our hair and makeup! The price is based on the entire service so including all the bridesmaids. They require 50% deposit to book.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Julie

Julie Ferri · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Team - Beautiful Work!

MBDbeauty did wonders the day of our wedding. They helped throughout the entire process including a trial, answering any questions I had, and doing a great job the day of the wedding. Jessica and Bianca helped my 6 bridesmaids and mom look their very best. Everyone chose a different hairstyle and Jessica pulled through with beautiful curls, braids, and updos. My mom was nervous about getting her hair styled and was so pleased with how it came out! Bianca made everyone look gorgeous with her artistry and the airbrush was so lightweight!

I truly felt like they made me feel my very best. I am extremely indecisive and kept going back and forth with wanting extensions or not, going between different hairstyles, etc yet the team was very patient and helpful. I was very happy with both my hairstyle and makeup and so glad they lasted the whole day even with hot temperatures that day! Thank you both again for a wonderful job!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    MBDbeauty 3
    MBDbeauty 4
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Prompt, kind & responsive service

The MBD Beauty team helped me and my bridal party shine on our big day! The business sides of planning was completed promptly and efficiently. During my hair & makeup trial, Meg and Kim were responsive to my requests and provided strong professional guidance, allowing me to feel confident heading into my wedding day. On the day of, they arrived a few minutes early, allowing us to stay on track for our timeline and warmly engaged with each of us. I was blown away by the finished results and felt beautiful on my wedding thanks to their work!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Carolyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Would highly recommend!!

MBD was excellent! They were affordable and it was so convenient that they travelled to my location to do hair and make-up on the wedding day. My make-up by Andrea was exactly what I had asked for and lasted the whole night; it looked natural yet glamorous and Andrea really tailored the look to me (even contouring my arms and collarbone since my dress had a v-neck!). Sandy did hair for us and was wonderful as well; she created a beautiful braided updo for me that looked fantastic! All of my bridesmaid looked wonderful and I'm so happy with the service at MBDbeauty!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Allison · Married on 12/31/2018

Best of the best!

Andrea and Meg were great to work with from the first trial through the wedding day. Both truly listened to anything and everything and stayed true to the look that I wanted, including keeping my usual curls. The entire team was fantastic and handled a large bridal party and a number of day of changes with ease. They were on time to our venue, finished early, and did a number of final touches. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • User7176719 · Recently married

Kelly, Andrea, and Danielle were absolutely amazing! They made my day go super easy and were a lot of fun to spend my morning with, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my wedding day! Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2016

MBDbeauty's reply:

We appreciate the very kind words, looking forward to seeing photos. Congratulations again.

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2018

Andrea did my make-up for my cousin's wedding it came out beautiful and looked flawless. I was especially happy with my lashes. Thanks so much Ang!!!I Highly recommend her and I will be using her services for all of my formal events in the future or just to feel extra pretty!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2018

I would highly recommend MBDbeauty for hair and makeup for your wedding. I did a hair and makeup trial where Meg perfectly replicated the photo I had of the hairstyle I wanted and listed to what I wanted for my makeup to help make my vision a reality. At first, my bridal party/family said they did not want their hair and makeup done, but my 3 days before the wedding day, my mom, my husbands mom, and his sister (one of my bridesmaids) all decided that they wanted to get a blow-out. I contacted MBDbeauty and within a couple hours they arranged everything and scheduled a second stylist, Victoria, to come on the wedding day.

On the wedding day, Meg and Victoria arrived early to get started, which was awesome. Victoria finishes my mother-in-law's blowout, and then she goes to start my sister-in-law and she shows a pic of what she wants and its an updo, not a blowout. I realize that my husband did not understand that there is a difference between these two when we booked. We asked if we could pay the difference and they could make it happen. Victoria got very creative and figured out how to do this style with panty hose we had, and it turned out great. This however was not the end of the surprises, since my sister (the maid of honor) dyed her hair the week before the wedding and then decided the day of the wedding that she couldn't do the blowout on her own. We again went to Victoria and Meg and asked if we could fit in one more blowout before we had to leave, and somehow they fit it in and we got out the door with one minute to spare to head over to the venue. Everyone loved their hair, and I loved my hair and make-up. The day of my wedding was 100 degrees and humid but somehow my hair and makeup looked beautiful all day until I got back to the hotel almost 12 hours later. I highly recommend them, they go above and beyond to make what you want happen, are very nice, and do an amazing job!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/11/2018

Andrea and Meg killed the hair and makeup game at my pre-wedding trial and on the day of. They provided services for myself (bride) and three bridesmaids, and all of us were thrilled with our looks. The team was professional, fun, and they made us look and feel our best. Andrea stayed with us until the very last moment, making sure everything was ready for my first look photos. Through a sunny beach ceremony, tears, hugs, and some less than glamorous moments on the dance floor, my hair and makeup withstood all that the day threw at it. I'm SO thankful for these ladies! If you’re lucky enough to be getting married in New England and have access to MBD’s services, you’d be crazy not to give them a call.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Sara · Married on 03/17/2018

Andrea was very sweet and professional. She did an awesome job tinting my eyebrows and I loved my makeup!

She did a great job creating foundation to match my skin tone and made sure to create the look I wanted!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • User3068426 · 1+ year ago

We were married in October. Andrea and Kelly did makeup and Kelly and Danielle did hair. I am still in love with the way my hair and makeup came out. i look at my wedding photos and say to myself, "I don't know how they do it." I asked Andrea and Kelly to help me achieve a Bohemian style with both my hair and makeup while maintaining a very simple and natural look because I am the type of the person who doesn't really wear makeup. At my trial I had many ideas and visions of what I wanted to look like on my wedding hair. Before they even touched my hair and face they gave me a good look over and looked at the photos (from pinterest etc) that I brought in with me. In a professional way they explained what would look the best for my skin and hair type and they even explained why I should choose certain hair and makeup styles to achieve the best photos. They were very patient with me because I ended up changing my hair style (first I wanted a side twist and then I changed and said I wanted a braid instead). I didn't wear a veil on on my wedding day and Andrea and Kelly helped me pick out a beautiful gold hair piece which I purchased at the studio. On my wedding day they arrived early in the morning and were friendly and upbeat which made me feel good because of course I was nervous. I decided at the last minute that I wanted lip color instead of bare lips and Andrea blended a perfect plum/ burgundy for me on the spot. The lip color stayed on all evening and I was able to buy a similar lip gloss from Andrea to touch up as needed. My lip color matched my flowers perfectly and I received so many complements. I can't recommend MBDbeauty enough. They are more than just a hair and makeup vendor they are true bridal professionals who' expertise is hard to find now a days.

Sent on 02/15/2013
  • Brielle

Brielle · Married on 08/18/2017

Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. Andrea and her team were so great with me and my bridal party. Kelly kept pictures from my trial, so she knew exactly what we had done. My hair stayed in place the whole night, which is quite an accomplishment considering I have very thick and long hair. The make-up team was also able to do people last minute who decided that day they wanted make-up.
    My make-up was awesome. Stayed on the whole night, if only it could be like that all the time!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

MBDbeauty was super professional and easy to work with from start to finish. I loved my hair and makeup, and so did everyone in my bridal party. The makeup lasted from first look through the end of the night and I received many compliments. Danielle was great to work with; even when I changed my hairstyle on the day of (different from my trial), she understood what I wanted and was amazing. Michelle did such a great job with makeup and took her time finding the perfect lip color. MBD's pricing is very reasonable and they will travel to your venue, which to me was very important. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Rosa · Married on 05/28/2017

Andrea and Victoria did an amazing job for our wedding! In addition to my bridal hair and makeup we had four bridesmaid's hairstyles and traditional makeup, which was incredibly beautiful, as well as my mother-in-law's blow out. The girls were so easy to hang out with and talk to about my vision of how I wanted the bridesmaids to look that I almost lost track of time on my wedding day just chatting with them! They worked with my curly, often frizzy and difficult to deal with, hair without any problems. They also had no trouble working with my diverse array of bridesmaids - who all have different skin tones and hair textures. Andrea and Victoria were incredibly responsive to emails, especially leading up the the wedding when I think I rescheduled the location and time for the hair and makeup at least three times. They were incredible professional, warm, and they did an incredible job with our hair and makeup - the photos we have gotten back so far look amazing thanks to them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we recommend them highly - so flexible and adaptable!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Meredith · Married on 03/26/2017

When I decided I was getting married in the winter time I waned to make sure my beauty services were weather proof, They were. At first I was scared my hair and makeup wouldn't stay in breezy or snowy photos taken outside but the team assured me that they I would have no problems. I booked a trial before signing a contract and the process was very quick and easy. From the first email, to the trial and the day of the wedding MBD exceeded expectations. I found the company on TV and was happy to see they had great reviews online as well as photos. I have thick curly hair (that is not easy to maintain) but Kelly made sure it looked exactly how I wanted it to. Thank you!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • F

Francine · Married on 01/27/2017

My experience with Andrea and her team was wonderful. I first found Andrea on CT Style when she was doing a TV segment. I requested her for my wedding day. My booking process was easy, I booked with someone online and met with Kelly and Andrea shortly after. My skin isn't the best and I was more then happy with the outcome of my makeup for both my trial and wedding day. I highly recommend Andrea and her team.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kiera · Married on 12/09/2016

Andrea and her girls are simply amazing. From the consultation to the day of, they exceeded my expectations. My hair and makeup was flawless. Andrea listens to you and will recommend what she thinks will look good without being pushy. This team is very talented at what they do.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

My wedding took place last week and I am still receiving compliments about the makeup and hair done for myself and party. The team was a breeze to work with. Kelly did my hair and makeup and replicated the same look from my trial. I could not have been happier with my experience.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

Prior to the start of my wedding planning I had never heard of MBD Beauty. I stumbled upon them on Wedding Wire. Due to this, I was apprehensive about trusting them to make me look and feel my best on one of the most important days of my life. Any doubt I had was immediately thrown out the window at my consultation! Andrea and her team are very inviting, passionate, and gifted at their craft. Andrea even donated her veil to the studio so that brides-to-be could fully envision their wedding day look; I thought that was such a sweet and thoughtful touch! Andrea did my makeup and Kelly did my hair - both were fantastic. While hair & makeup may not be my forte, I do know (once I see it) what I do and do not like. Never once did I feel uncomfortable telling them what small detail I wanted changed, in fact, they encouraged me to! I ended up going back for a second trial and changed the style of my bridal updo completely – Kelly never made me feel guilty for doing so. MBD Beauty wants to make YOU happy! If you want a beauty team who will respect your taste and not force their own personal style on you, MBD Beauty is the right choice for you. Andrea and her team arrived on time (very early in the morning) and completely nailed each look. As the ceremony grew closer, I got very overwhelmed – as many brides do – and had a “moment”. Andrea assured me everything would be done (perfectly) on time, and she was right. Thank you Andrea, Kelly, and everyone at MBD Beauty!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Tara · Married on 10/08/2016

I wish I couldn give more then 5 stars! From the hair and makeup trial Kelly and Andrea were professional and their work fabulous. I changed my hair style from my trial to the actual wedding day and the adjustments looked perfect. My Mother, Mother in law and bridesmaids all looked beautiful thanks to their work. Definitely book them for your wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2016

kait · Married on 09/16/2016

The team is lovely, my initial interaction was with Victoria at the store. She made my trial relaxed and laid back. The day of my wedding the team arrived early and everything looked exactly how I imagined. I'm so thankful to have found MBD online. Thanx so much again.

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Kelly Aaron

Kelly Aaron · Married on 07/23/2016

You have found your beauty expert! We highly recommend MBD Beauty for your event! We used them and we were just thrilled with the work and talent. The day was absolutely as we envisioned thanks to all of the preparation, knowledge, and experience the team has. We felt at ease the entire process. Thank you so very much for all your artistic creativity and professionalism! Many thanks, Andrea!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

MBDbeauty's reply:

Kelly, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! The team had an absolute blast with you and we can't wait to see more photos!

Dana · Married on 07/22/2016

I booked the team a year in advanced, Andrea was booked so I had my makeup done by Bianca and my hair was done by Danielle. The staff was so accommodating from the trial to the day of my wedding. I not only had 1 trial but i had 2, I changed my mind about the look I wanted and Ann was very laid back about booking me another appointment. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful and nailing my look!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Ann · Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you so much Kelly who went out of her way to do my hair on her day off. I booked last minute and Kelly was nice enough to do my hair. I left feeling beautiful. If you can get an appointment at the store go for it.

Sent on 08/13/2016