MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever! Reviews

172 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

172 Reviews for MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!

• F

Jami · Married on 01/16/2010

Mike was awesome!! Whenever we needed to speak to him, he would call us back in a timely manner or come to our house. If we couldn't think of what music to play at what time, he would provide us with ideas. The wedding turned out amazing with the majority of our guests were on the dance floor. I would recommend MB Entertainment to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 01/28/2010
  • F

Paul · Married on 01/09/2010

I was very happy with Mike.Had the best time ever i wish i could do it agane.It was one on the best days of my life :)

Kathryn · Married on 01/01/2010

Mike provides the best wedding reception a bride could ever ask for. He reads the crowd and tailors a selection of songs to fit the couple & the guests. He was focused on us from the time he got there, to the time we left. My guests told me he kept playing music, even as he was loading everything up.
    Their online music manager is fantastic, but I had a few questions, and Mike was always willing to help me. Mike realized about 30 minutes before my ceremony that I forgot to select the songs for my attendents, parents & grandparents to walk in to, as well as an exit song. (well, I selected them, but apparently never put them in my online even manager- call it bridal brain!) I told Mike just to play whatever for the entrances and then made a split second decision for our exit song- which of course he had in his database. It was perfect.
    We chose a song that was not avaliable on mainstream radio for our first dance, but I gave Mike the artists name and youtube link & he was able to get the song for us, no problem! This just shows how dedicated and service oriented MB Entertainment is. Mike also took time to interact with us and teach us how to dance. This man got a group of usually quiet & reserved people out on the dance floor & they all had a blast! Even my 80 year old Grandma danced & remard how different this DJ was.
    My only regret is how I don't live in South Florida, so I can't use them for all my entertainment needs in the years to come! I am a MB Entertainment customer for life! In my honest opinion, they go above and beyond the role of a typical DJ.
    Brides- you cannot go wrong with Mike & his crew!

Sent on 01/28/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2009

Mike is extremely professional and will do whatever you want to make your party the best ever! The music was perfect and he has literally EVERYTHING! We got so many compliments on how fun our wedding was, and 99% of it was due to Mike!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Cheryl · Married on 12/19/2009

Our DJ, Danny from MB Entertainment, was fantastic! He was flawless in his delivery of the music we requested, professional, fun, and very flexible! He enhanced our wedding experience and we would definitely hire him again for future events!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2009

Planning a South Florida wedding from New York was difficult at times. We made an excellent choice to go with MB Entertainment for our special night. Mike was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!! His website is extremely helpful, from outlining how the night should go to picking the songs you want played, he didn�t miss a thing. We all had the best time of our lives and thank Mike for keeping our guest up dancing all night. Thank you Mike for a night we�ll never forget!

Sent on 12/20/2009

MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!'s reply:

Thank you Amanda for your kind words, working on your wedding was so much fun! MB entertainment proving once again that destination weddings are our specialty! Despite planning the wedding from New York, the wedding went off without a hitch. It was great fun being a part of your special celebration at the Hyatt Key West resort and Marina. Stay in touch and thank you again for trusting MB entertainment what the most important day in your life... It is a responsibility we do not take lightly.

Sandy · Married on 11/21/2009

Mike at MB Entertainment was fantastic. He is always positive, he kept our party upbeat and was very easy to work with!!!

Sent on 12/28/2009

What a great party it was! Sandy, your wedding reception at the Southernmost Mansion, in Key West, was awesome. Thank you for choosing MB entertainment! Your remixed first dance set the tone for the evening. And what a great party it was.

We hope to see you, if you ever make it down to Key West again!

Andrea · Married on 11/20/2009

Mike was wonderful! He got the guests seated for the ceremony and got them dancing for the reception. All my guests are still talking about how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/25/2009

Andrea, you made a beautiful bride and you two had one heck of a party!

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for letting MB entertainment be a part of the most important day of your life... It is a responsibility we do not take lightly!

Have a great life together!

Matthew · Married on 11/20/2009

MB Entertainment made my our wedding an incredible experience from start to finish. After the ceremony and even before dinner was served people were having a great time dancing. The dancing and flow of music and expertise MB Entertainment brought was one of the defying things that made our wedding a day to remember not only for myself, but everyone that attended. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/25/2009

Matt, your party guests were awesome! They came ready to party and boy did they party. From the very beginning to the very end of the night. The only drawback is that the party had to end!

We had a great time at the "W". Do not forget WMC 2010 we got a hang out together! Have a fantastic life together and stay in touch.

Cagney · Married on 11/07/2009

amazing...meetings before hand made sure the night ran smooth, they did a great job cause they love what they do and made sure to enjoy th enight themselves. had everyone involved, played great music, great fun...i fully recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Thank you for the kind words! Jason had a blast being a part of your special day, We wish you a very happy journey in your life together. MB Entertainment was glad to be a part of your special day!

Merril · Married on 10/25/2009

Mike is the best, most customer focused and professional DJ. We planned a destination wedding in Florida and everyone else we talked to was so difficult about meeting our needs. Mike simply "got us" and delivered exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Merril your wedding and reception were absolutely brilliant! Very detail oriented and a dream bride for me! Always remember "I got You!" Needs met - reception a success! Thank you for choosing MB Entertainment to be a part of your special day!

Geoff · Married on 10/23/2009

Mike at MB Entertainment was great. Our wedding went off without a hitch. It was a perfect night with good friends, family, dancing, and great music. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 11/04/2009

You are sooooo welcome and Thank you for letting us share in your special celebration!

Sophia · Married on 10/17/2009

Mike from MB Entertainment was awsome! The dancing never stopped and his apperance was very professional. His DJ equipment was small which saved space in our reception area. Very good to use if you have a smaller reception. I was extremely pleased with his selection of music as well. No complaints from anyone at the wedding :0)

Sent on 11/19/2009

Tough wedding reception to pull off. My grandmother died that morning and I had to put on my gameface and rock the house....Always a professional. I dedicated that night to her as she was with me all night. Thank you both for bringing me joy on such a difficult night! Your reception was awesome!

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2009

You guys did AWESOME!

Sent on 11/09/2009

In one word huh? AWESOME...enough said!

Bill · Married on 10/16/2009

Mike did our wedding back in October and we could not have been more pleased. He met our specific requests and even added little known dance numbers to the mix (at my Mrs.' request) that she and her friends went crazy for. Could not have been more pleased with the price, performance and charisma that Mike brought into our ceremony. We recommend him to anyone getting married in Florida.

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2009

you were handled my wedding prefect. I did not get to spend to much time with you things got a little crazy.LOL My younger son had a blast with you music selection. He danced all night. Again everyone loved you> thanks for making my guest very very happy. Lisa

Sent on 10/25/2009

Crazy? Heck what did you expect you even had a bounce house!! By the way I have pics of you in your wedding dress jumping around in it!

It truly was a pleasure to play for you and your guest on that beautiful night in Key West!

Brent · Married on 08/11/2009

MB Entertainment not only provided great DJ service, but also gave awesome information to make sure all of our other plans were in place. We received many emails asking if our other vendors were in place, and asking us questions that we may not have thought about. Bobby was our DJ and he did a superb job! We gave him a list of songs we wanted played at our reception and he played every single song plus a few that fit in between. My family keeps talking about how that was the most fun they have had in years! I would highly recommend MB Entertainment for any event in the future!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Thank you Brent for the kind words. Bobby called me as soon as it was over to rave about what a great time he had with your guests. Your event was exceptional and absolutely what you wanted! It was awesome!

Vicki · Married on 08/08/2009

Mike was the best! Very professional. Knew exactly what to do and when. We felt very confident leaving the music selection in his hands and we weren't disappointed.

Sent on 09/06/2009

Vicki, awesome reception and truly unique...Can you say Dominoes! WOW!!! Great time had by all. Thank you for letting MB Entertainment be a part of your special day!

Aimee · Married on 06/27/2009

we were very happy with MB Entertainment & knowing that we had a destination wedding & just speaking with Mike Berrios on the phone was enough for us & he played exactly what we wanted & did a great job!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Truly an awesome party!!! Whayt a great time! Thank you for letting MB Entertainment be a part of your special day!

Tara · Married on 06/26/2009

Great music, everyone had a blast, and danced the night away. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2009

You are very welcomed

Jen · Married on 05/30/2009

AMAZING!! Everyone is still raving about the DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2009

I'm still raving about your party! An awesome time had by all...Non stop party and dancing!

Katherine · Married on 05/09/2009

Mike was so amazing we asked to him stay longer! And when you're planning a wedding it's hard to know which songs or kinds of music a crowd of so many ages will be feeling. Mike read the crowd and played more of the music that was getting a reaction. It was perfect!

Anarosa · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I had our reception at the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa and Mike Berrios from MB Entertainment provided the DJ services for our wedding. He was FANTASTIC! He not only listened to our requests and followed through with them, he was the first one to offer us a cocktail after we sat down from the first dance. We planned our wedding from out of town and he was was always available to answer our questions, always providing the highest level of customer service. I would highly recommend selecting MB Entertainment for your wedding reception if you want a really awesome, non-cheesy, personalized, and professional DJ. It's really no wonder MB has been voted top DJ multiple times from multiple outlets and organizations.

Sent on 05/29/2009

Your wedding has put us on the Grove Isle recommended vendor list!!! What a great event, from A to Z. I thank you for choosing MB Entertainment to be the entertainment company at your reception!

Carolyn · Married on 04/21/2009

Mike Berrios is great! All of our guests commented on how great the music was at our wedding. I would definitely recommend him and MB Entertainment to others!

Sent on 05/05/2009

What a truly awesome wedding and reception! Two beautiful people in love a beautiful location and a perfect night under the stars! I am so glad I could be there

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2009

Would highly recommend for any wedding or other event!

Sent on 05/26/2009