MB Diamond House Reviews

60 | Miami, FL

60 Reviews for MB Diamond House

• Graciela

Graciela · Married on 10/18/2013

We are always pleased when we walk into MB Diamond House and always welcomed by friendly and caring people. We bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at MB Diamond House and they were always very receptive to what we were looking for and willing to help find the *perfect* ring. They do not work on commission and therefore are not pushy. MB Diamond House owners truly want you to be happy with what you are looking for and purchase the right engagement ring.

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2013

We got an engagement ring at MB Diamond House as well as our wedding bands. The service was excellent and so is their selection. They had a wide variety of unique rings to choose from and helped us choose the suitable one.They worked with our budget and were able to find for us the perfect diamond at the right price! MB Diamond house works very close to their price because of their low overhead. We will go to them for any future jewelry purchases or repairs.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Travis · Married on 10/10/2013

Shopping for our rings was actually the easiest. Of course, we did some research on what rings you want. With that being said, my wife and I got what we wanted. There are no hassles and everybody in that store are very professional. Do not go to a mall and get cheap rings. Do yourself a favor and go to MB Diamond House.!!

Jean · Married on 10/01/2013

Our rings are perfect! The sales people were so nice and very helpful! They had the knowledge and patience and helped us make the right choice.

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2013

The MB Diamonds Online department is absolutely AWESOME! My wedding set is more beautiful in person than it was online and I couldn't be happier. I was lucky enough to get to pick my ring and never thought about buying based on looks online. I saw the reviews on WeddingWire and decided to give it a try - and so glad I did! We looked at local jewelry stores, but they didn't have the look I wanted. There isn't a MB Diamond House store here in my area - so the only option was to look online.... and I would do it again! Katy and Michael are great and went over and beyond the Customer Service I expected to get! Kudos and I can't wait to get my fiance's ring here too! :) Thank you!

• Marlene

Marlene · Married on 09/15/2013

We purchased my engagement ring here and came back for not only my wedding band but also for my husband's. They are the most helpful, friendly associates of any jewelry store I've ever been to. They sized us, asked what color of gold we wanted, if the bands we wanted were narrow or wide. Asked us about the gold finish (which no one did before) and what message we wanted to engrave on our rings. Unbelievable help and service! Definitely the best place to get your wedding bands!

Louise · Married on 09/12/2013

I got my pearl earrings and necklace from them and they were a great price and great service!

Angela · Married on 09/02/2013

My husband and I purchased our wedding bands and my engagement ring from MB Diamond House. The salespeople Katy and Vanessa were very helpful and knowledgeable about the quality of the diamonds we looked at, as well as the benefits we would receive with their lifetime warranty. I would definitely recommend them (and have already recommended them!) to friends looking for bridal rings.

Jasmine · Married on 08/31/2013

Great service, great prices, helped educate my husband on diamonds, spoke to him by name when we went in, great continued care and constant service even AFTER the purchase is done!!! 5 STARS!!!

Emma · Married on 08/20/2013

I wanted to thank MB Diamond House for creating the most perfect wedding bands for my husband and I. I love them and can't wait to show them off to everyone. Thanks!

Kendall · Married on 08/15/2013

MB Diamond House helped us find the perfect engagement ring in our price range. I never experienced such nice and pleasant service. They made the whole ring process so much easier!

Mark · Married on 08/09/2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful MB Diamond House is!! We enjoy every time we go. I was able to pick out my setting and then my fiancé was able to pick out the diamond. They were very patient and educated us on the 4 C's and we never felt pressured into buying. When we bought my fiancé's wedding band we had a similar experience. Best part is if we ever want to upgrade, they buy back our diamond for what we paid for it and it applies to the new diamond! Couldn't ask for more! :)

Belinda & Chad · Married on 08/09/2013

MB Diamond House had exactly what we were looking for for the prices we wanted. Their customer service was amazing, no high pressure sales, just a friendly environment to find what we wanted.

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2013

Loved my ring from here! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

Glen · Married on 07/13/2013

We purchased my engagement ring at MB Diamond House and it is absolutely beautiful. They were able to accommodate our budget and my style needs to create the best ring I could have ever hoped for. They have great taste and know which styles suit us. They have high quality diamonds and great warranties! Like guarantee full refund towards an upgrade or 90% back on the purchase of large diamonds within the year. I will never buy from any other jeweler!

Diane · Married on 06/19/2013

This is the most stress-free and welcoming experience we've ever had. I highly recommend getting your rings here. They were professional, friendly and knowledgeable, NOT pushy at all! They literally worked with us for hours and always explained us the difference between one diamond from another. Definitely the best place to learn all about the 4 C's. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Joe and Maria · Married on 06/14/2013

We had been to several jeweler's and went through four rings that all were popping diamonds. MB Diamond House had a great price and a beautiful ring exactly the look we wanted!

Nathalie · Married on 06/04/2013

Very easy to work with. Lifetime cleaning and FREE diamond replacement on any small diamonds during the 1st year of purchase. Able to upgrade ring and get full value, what a deal.

Alicia · Married on 05/23/2013

My husband bought my engagement ring from MB Diamond House, and then we went back together and bought our wedding bands. I don't think you can beat their selection or service anywhere. Some people don't like to buy from "big" companies, so this one is perfect-- we also feel certain that they will continue to be there in the future if any of our items need further service. Very happy overall with quality!

Julie · Married on 05/22/2013

I love my ring!!! Thank you to everyone who helped my husband pick it out.

Don & Camilla · Married on 05/21/2013

We purchased our wedding jewelry (engagement ring & wedding bands) from MB Diamond House and could not be happier! The choice and quality of their diamonds is magnificent and the value for cost is perfect. The customer service was amazing and their warranty/service plan is unbeatable. Will continue to do business with them for years to come! Thanks, Katy & Michael!!

Emily · Married on 04/10/2013

MB Diamond House was an awesome company to work with! My husband bought my diamond online and we bought our mounting in the store. They had a large selection of mountings to choose from at very reasonable prices. All of the rings turn out beautiful. We ended up with nicer than expected rings and under budget!

Gina · Married on 04/10/2013

OUTSTANDING!!! My husband and I often talk about the enjoyable experience we had at MB Diamond House. The staff makes buying such an important purchase relaxed and fun. They are genuinely excited for each customer walking through the door and want their satisfaction.

Brenda · Married on 03/13/2013

Prior to becoming engaged to my husband we visited several jewelers in both the area and with each visit we became more discouraged that we weren't going to find what we were looking for. We ended up going into MB Diamond House after being recommended by a friend and the service and selection there is unlike any other we had experienced. They explained us about the different qualities of a diamond, the different certificates and even gave us a magnifying glass to look at different diamonds! Not only did we learn so much but we were confident we were getting a better deal than anywhere else!

Amy and Benny · Married on 03/07/2013

MB Diamond House was great! Prices were excellent for the ring I got! They were very friendly, helpful, and never too pushy. I would highly recommend getting your ring at MB Diamond House!