MB Custom Floral Designs Reviews

8 | Boynton Beach, FL

8 Reviews for MB Custom Floral Designs

1 User photo

Hilary · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about working with Marji! Planning and picking everything out was so much fun and she totally nailed the rustic/romantic look I wanted for my wedding. With flowing greenery, a beautiful arch, and picture perfect flowers, I was totally in love with all of my wedding decor. During our ceremony, my now-husband and I couldn't stop staring at and talking about the beautiful arch we were being married under. Truly wonderful to work with her!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Dobie · Married on 10/28/2017

When I saw the reception room for the first time, I was literally brought to tears. It was so breathtaking! It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined it could be. Marji and her team did such an amazing job, we are so grateful! All of our guests told us how unbelievably beautiful the flowers and decors were! It was beyond words! Thank you Marji for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Christina · Married on 04/02/2016

Wow! I cannot refer Marji enough. She is a true professional at what she does, or what I like to say true ROCK STAR. I found Marji on the vendor list at PGA National Resort & Spa, and after speaking with all of the other florists, I knew she was the one who would make my vision come to life. I spoke with so many florists and always had doubts, but the second I spoke with Marji, my mind was at ease! Walking into her studio in Boynton Beach, FL is like going to Disney World for the first time!!! She has soooo many decor items to choose from!!!! From linens, to charges, to votives, to arches, she is a one-stop shop for everything you need. When you meet her for a consultation, you are not just talking about the items, you are looking at them, touching them, visualizing how your wedding will look and feel. It is amazing!!! Not to mention her talent level is on another level. Everything Marji touches is BEAUTIFUL. I just want to go back and hang out with her in her studio because it is so AMAZING, and she is so nice, and a completely visionary. I loved hearing her thoughts and ideas. I brought so many ideas to her, and what I loved most is that she was honest about what looked good together, and what didn't. She has a vision, and the means to pull it off. When my husband walked into our reception, we were floored. I was completely speechless. Marji did such a wonderful job it brought tears to my eyes. Our ceremony space was so romantic and beautiful. My bouquet was FANTASTIC. I got so many compliments on all of the decor. It was romantic, elegant, GORGEOUS--everything you could hope for when you think of your dream wedding. She really made it happen for us, and I am eternally grateful. Everything was beautiful! The flowers were fresh, the colors were vibrant. It was so perfect. Thank you so much, Marji. We appreciate your services more than you know. We love you!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kathie · Married on 12/12/2015

What can I say about Marji and her team other than, they are incredible! From the moment we met Marji in her shop, we knew she would make our wedding day absolutely beautiful. She immediately picked up on our vision and had creative ideas to elevate the decor to a higher level. She was always accommodating and had my trust from day 1.

After she sent her initial proposal, it was higher than we were looking to spend so she really worked with us to make sure we didn't lose any of the overall look, but was flexible and creative in making sure we were right on track to meet our budget. The week before the wedding, she had an idea to add to the market lights we were stringing over the dance floor with more lights and didn't charge for the extra work (and trust me, hanging those lights was not an easy task!).

The day of the wedding, I was blown away with everything she did and our guests are still talking about our florals and decor (over a year later!).

What makes Marji super special, is that she cares immensely for her clients. For our one-year anniversary, I wanted to surprise my husband and recreate our wedding night at our wedding venue with a special dinner. I asked Marji how much it would be to recreate the centerpiece from our wedding to have at the dinner. After deciding to spend that money on an overnight stay and forego the floral arrangement, I was absolutely stunned to walk into dinner to see a beautiful arrangement that Marji had dropped off for us at the restaurant as a surprise (yes, I cried when I saw it)!

Marji became part of our wedding story and our extended family after working with her and I will recommend her to every bride. She cares so much about making her client's special day stress-free and seamless and her level of professionalism and her work is impeccable and gorgeous!

Sent on 02/28/2017

If you want to have a magical wedding- romantic, classy, and catered to what (you) the bride wants- look no further. I can not recommend Marji enough. I was so overwhelmed prior to meeting Marji. I had been searching Pintrest for months right after we got engaged and had so many ideas (too many, probably) of what I wanted. But I had no idea how to put it together. But then my wedding planner recommended Marji. She took all of my ideas and created what I refer to as my "dream wedding." She worked side by side with me to ensure everything would be perfect. She is such a professional and is always quick to respond to your concerns/questions (which is so critical when planning a wedding). She worked with my budget and after our first consultation, I knew I could trust her with one of the most important days of my life. I will never forget the moment on my wedding day where I saw my wedding reception room- with beautiful flowers, candles, and table settings. The flowers were so magnificent that apparently our guests were fighting over them- who would take them home! Marji made my wedding dreams come true. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her!! Thank you again, Marji. You are the best! -Sarah and Gennady (June 28, 2015 wedding)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marj was suggested to me by a few of my coworkers who knew her work and her flexibility. I'm so glad we chose her because the result was amazing and she really helped us figure out what we wanted. There were items of our floral details we knew we wanted, and others we had no clue. She would come up with ideas, offer suggestions, and was so helpful in our narrowing down process. We met with her once in the beginning to go over the big picture & budget, and again closer to the day to really set the details. Wedding day came and we couldn't have been happier with the result! As someone who didn't really know what she wanted, Marj created something I was so in love with! My bouquet was so beautiful that I'm even in the process of getting it preserved, something I was not planning on doing originally :)

Sent on 12/12/2014

Katie · Married on 03/22/2014

Wow! I still cannot believe how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Marji is absolutely amazing and it is true talent that she can take a vision and a dream and turn in into a floral reality. She is a joy to work with and really knows her flowers and had many wonderful suggestion and ideas. I had so many compliments on all the flowers for my wedding from numerous guests and they looked fantastic in all the photos. Walking into the reception room took my breath away and I couldn't believe she had captured exactly what was in my head. As a bride, you want everything perfect...and thanks to Marji and her team, all my flowers were. I can't thank her enough for her patience and understanding throughout the planning process and for putting everything together so beautifully on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend MB Floral to anyone looking for a wonderful and talented florist. She has passion for what she does and it shines through in her work.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kim · Married on 05/01/2012

I have seen many pictures of previous weddings and party's they did. They went above and beyond the call when we had to move the wedding inside because of the weather. They made it look so beautiful that it you would think it was always planned that way.
    They are very creative and will give your wedding it's own look and go above and beyond the call. They can help you in area you need help with. I highly recommend using them for flowers and she makes great recommendation to work with your budget.

Sent on 05/17/2012