Mazdo's Bridal Reviews

7 | Los Angeles, CA

7 Reviews for Mazdo's Bridal

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

I am extremely amazed and happy with my experience at Mazdo's Bridal. I went in with my wedding dress, and the staff were able to create the look I had envisioned for my wedding day come to reality. The quality of all their items is to die for. Everything is so clean, sparkly, and organized- the store makes everyone want to be a bride! Not to mention their huge selection of veils, hair pieces, and other wedding accessories. Many of the items that I saw in the store, I had also seen in high fashion bridal magazines. Overall, an amazing store to visit... thank you Mazdo's Bridal!

Sent on 03/14/2018

A · Married on 01/10/2018

I walked into Mazdo's Bridal with a picture of my gown and walked out with everything I needed to complete my look. The Veil and hair accessory selection is unbelievable. I also got tiaras for my flower girls. Thanks a bunch Mazdos

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kathy · Married on 01/06/2018

Found a great variety of veils and all the accessories I need for my weeding. Great quality items and service was great I highly recommend this store.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Peter · Married on 12/30/2017

Glad to have gone here. Very friendly staff and helpful with all my needs! Will definitely recommend to friends and family as they helped me like family and also worked with the price for my wedding needs!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Burnette · Married on 12/16/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about this store! They had everything I needed and wanted from headpieces, to glasses, to veils, to garters, and all the small details in between. They also had a huge variety of items, whether you are looking for elaborate, sparkly, bedazzled pieces to simply classic pieces. Quality items at a great price. I would recommend this store to all brides as a one stop shop for everything you need!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/16/2017

Amazing! They have a huge selection of hairpieces, veils, and jewelry for all the trendy brides out there. I got everything from there for myself, bridal party, and even a gift for my parents. I got a gorgeous veil here that I had seen in a well known Beverly Hills boutique for a fraction of the price!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Meylin · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot recommend this store enough . Mazdo's Bridal is definitely a must for wedding shopping . Loved that they had a variety of veils and hair accessories for every brides's dream at affordable prices . Their services are great , the sales associates work with what you have in mind and help you pick the perfect items . Aside from bride accessories , they also carry ceremony essentials like Swarovski unity cords , bibles , and rosaries .

Sent on 12/12/2017