55 Reviews for Mayus Cakes

Cakes (1)

Mayus Cakes delivers talent, perfectionism, and the most delicious memories. Her cakes are one of a kind, invest your trust in her work and you will never be disappointed. I travel an hour long just to pick the cake up and will never look for anyone else's work.

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/13/22, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Asking Maria to make our wedding cake was one of the best decisions we could have ever made. Working with her was such a joy and she made it so easy for us. From the beginning, she returned emails really fast, picked up phone calls and never left us questioning if we could get a hold of her.
Maria went above and beyond in making sure that she was going the right direction with what she wanted. She showed us previous cakes she had done to give us an idea of what she could do for us. She sketched ours and gave us advice on a few things that we had no idea what to do!
The tasting that she provided us with gave us peace of mind that we were getting what flavors we wanted, and of course... the cake tasted AMAZING. We were so excited to get to our actual wedding day because of how much we wanted more of that cake!
She was also flexible on the flavors of the fillings and made she we were getting exactly what we wanted.
One of our favorite things about Maria is how passionate she is about her cakes. From personally making the drive to our venue and setting up our cake, to placing the flowers and topper, Maria made sure everything was perfect. And it was.
The cake itself came out better than we could have imagined, it tased incredible and we could not stop looking over at it and saying “look how beautiful it is!”

Maria from Mayus Cakes is the way to go. Period.

Profile Picture Connor , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I usually don't like those type of cakes. Because they look good and the taste not quite to par. However with Mayus Cakes not only was the cake beautiful; it tasted awesome. Thank you for making my wife bday a success

Profile Picture Alex, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mayus Cakes made my boyfriends birthday complete! The communication while designing the cake was easy and stress free. The cake was delivered to a hotel in Miami where we I was having the party which added much convenience to the process. Everyone that saw the cake couldn't help but stop and comment or ask to take a picture. I will definitely use Mayu's Cakes again in the Future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Maria is wonderful and her work is impressive!! Not only are her cakes amazing and too beautiful to cut; it's rich, moist and tasty! I highly recommend Mayus Cakes and will always use her for my special occasions.

Profile Picture Torri, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Maria captured exactly what I wanted. The Cake was so beautiful. We had a 2 tier cake and the flavors were amazing. All my guests complemented the cake. I will use Mayus Cakes for all my special occasions. Delivery was on time.

Profile Picture Lina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and i were so happy with our decision to have Mayus Cakes make our wedding cake. The owner Maria is amazing to work with and is extremely talented. On the wedding day we had so many complinents on the taste and appearance of our cake. By far the best cake i have ever had and will absolutely get a Mayus cake for any future events.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING!!! 5 stars isn't enough. Customer service impeccable! Communication exceptional! The quality of the detail was superb! The texture of the fondant and taste were great! The cake was a vanilla bean cake with white chocolate ganache filling. Wonderful flavor combination! The care and hard work which Maria did just flowed through. Tear came to the happy parents eyes. Thank you Maria for everything; your dedication to your craft, I have not seen around! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture S, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Maria's work is impressive. She work beautiful and the flavor is always TOP!

Profile Picture User7415570, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mayu's Cakes are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I asked her to make a cake for my 30th birthday. As a cake baker myself, I am picky about my cakes, but her cakes are gorgeous and tasty. Guests were raving and I savored every bite- incredibly moist, vibrant flavors...even the fondant (which I usually prefer not to eat) was delicious. If you can get one of her cakes, you will not soon be disappointed.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was really surprised by Mayu. I got to her office with a thousand ideas, but I was no 100% sure of what I wanted. She was very patience and help me to figure out what was that I really wanted. She made a promises and she delivered. Excellent taste, excellen decoration, excellent delivery! She make a different a in my wedding! I love her and I will always recommended. Now I am planning to order my first baby cake!

Profile Picture User7555233, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you so so much- everyone absolutely loved it- especially roman!!
We had some left over from the party and everyone has been eating it during the day at home because its so delicious!
We were very pleased with your work!

Profile Picture User7413498, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. It was exactly what we wanted and Mayu was a pleasure to work with. We'll definitely recommend her and use her for other occasions!

Profile Picture Cori, 4/8/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Beautiful cake, it was absolutely gorgeous

Profile Picture User4254396, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From start to finish was a great experience !!! Would highly recommend !!! Everyone at the bridal shower raved about the cake and the cupcakes !!!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We would like to HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mayus Cakes for any events that requires cake. We got our wedding cake from Maria and got numerous compliments about how great it was.

Profile Picture User4269184, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

la busqueda de un buen cake que no fuera increiblemente costoso fue dificil. Pero cuando encontramos a mayus cakes ns dimos cuenta que no es impossible. Nuestro pastel fue de cinco pizos, en foundad y fie lleno de flores por que nos gusta las flores. Era hermoso por fuera y delicioso por dentro. Escogimos 2 typos de pasteles y ella logro hacer combinaciones que fueron deliciosas. Unos pizos fueron echos de la tipica torta de novia colombiana (ummM) no la habia probado antes pero me encanto. los otros pizos fueron de pastel blancocon ron y un poco de arequipe. No hay palabras para decirle que ese pastel estava delicioso. No lo pienzen mas y llamen a Mayus Cakes

We searched very hard for a vendor that would make a beautiful and delicious cake. In the end we chose Maria because she had exquisite samples, a diverse portfolio, and a competitive price. We were looking for a baker that could make a traditional Colombian Torta Negra (black cake), and she nailed it. We usually don’t care for fondant but hers was exquisite. She personally performs the cake decoration and it was stunning. The cake was decorated beautifully with fresh flowers. We are still getting rave reviews about our wedding cake. We would hire her again in a flash.

Profile Picture Natalia, 12/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Plllleeeaassseee know that this was the most amazing cake place, I got a cupcake tower with different flavors and my guests loved them..... So delicious!!!!!! Mayus cakes worked very well with my venue!!!! Great value

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG...The best cake ever!!! Let me see where I can start describing the awesomeness of this cake ....

The flavor is just UNBELIEVABLE!!!
The texture and moistness of the cake is simply PERFECT!!!
The detail and dedication given to the decoration of the cake is absolutely IMPRESSIVE!!!
Mayu has just such a sophisticated taste ... She is simply an ARTIST... Magnifique!!!
Great attention to detail... Fantastic service... She really understood what I wanted and completely nailed it!!!

Could have not asked for anything more on such a special day... This cake was the perfect ending to the most special day...

Thank you soooooo much Mayu's Cakes!!!! We looooooooooove u!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4189767, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Maria was a pleasure!! She made the whole process very simple with a beautiful ending!!
Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone was very happy!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The whole experience of planning my cake with Maria from Mayus Cakes was a total pleasure. The attention to detail, the beauty of her work and the taste of the cake was "perfection".

I want to thank Mayus Cakes for making that special day even more special because everybody was complimenting the beautiful and delicious cake which was a center of attention at the reception.

I recommend it 100%.

Profile Picture User3202613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Maria Eugenia is one of the most talented women I have ever met! Not only does she create cakes that are so amazing and jaw dropping that you really wonder if they are real or not! And yes, they are all completely edible and how delicious they are. She went out of her way to find a specific spice cake recipe I fell in love with from a baker in Oxford and worked to duplicate the flavor for us. It came out even better! Our wedding cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious and the groom's cake was the. best. groom's. cake. ever! I gave her a challenge and she surpassed all my expectations. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My guests are still raving about the cake at my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful, elegant, and flawless! Maria did a wonderful job and executed my vision better than I could've imagined. Her work is meticulously perfect. Not only was the cake delicious, it looked spectacular. I highly recommend her cakes for any occasion.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/10/13, 14 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mayu was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! The day we did our cake tasting we were pleased with her service. From the taste of the three choices to her sweet personality, we felt "safe" trusting her handle our wedding cake. Her cakes are so moist and filling are sweet to perfection. She is a great baker who only believes in fresh cakes! She has an awesome guarantee of your cake always being fresh that on your one year anniversary she will bake you a fresh tier 1 cake for FREE! How incredible is that? My family was blown away with how fresh and delicious our cake was.

Profile Picture User3350388, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews