Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5
  • Selma

Selma Mampilly · Married on 08/10/2019

Brought my vision to life!

Mayuri was great to work with and really listened to what I wanted within my budget. The decor and floral was everything I wanted and more :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Mayuri's Floral Design 6
    Mayuri's Floral Design 7

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Mayuri was amazing to work with. She knows the answer to any possible question you could have about your floral arrangements and decor since she also does event planning. All of our flowers were fresh and gorgeous but my bouquet was absolutely stunning, I decided to it preserved for a shadowbox so I can look at them every day. Mayuri was responsive to every request we had and was able to show us many examples so we could put together our vision. She communicated with us often and when our original flowers were delayed due to the Hurricanes in the Caribbean, she let us know about this possibility and made sure she provided us with beautiful alternatives. I was a little sad we didn't get our hydrangeas and curly willow, but you can't argue with Mother Nature! She helped us work within our budget and when I was having difficulty putting together the project I had in mind for my table numbers, her and her team took on the project themselves and did a great job.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Mayuri's Floral Design 8

Jeena · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5

Mauri did a great job with our wedding decor. She saved me a lot of stress and took care of everything. The hall looked amazing. I was worried about it looking small with 450 guests but her techniques really opened up the space and made it look amazing. Highly recommend her as your decorator!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/23/2016

Mayuri is willing to listen to what you want to achieve on your wedding day as well as give you ideas for the rest of the decorations and suggest solutions. Your flowers and decoration will definitely go well with the theme you have envisioned. She will show you every possible option for flowers and will make sure you are on the same page. She's very creative and willing to find alternatives to suit your budget and will find your favorite flowers. Mayuri and her team are very professional and organized. I'm very satisfied with my flowers and my favorite of all was my amazing bouquet.

Sent on 05/21/2016

My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful! Even to the last minute, Mayuri was looking to add more oomph to my centerpieces and called to get my okay. Very professional. Also very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • F

Ferzin · event on 05/18/2014

Mayuri was so warm and pleasant to deal with, she knew exactly what I was looking for and even if she could not provide the items herself, she went out of her way to make recommendations and suggestions of where to get the items. I like the way she listened to what my ideas were and then elaborated further to make design ideas come to life. She was on-time, always communicating, and very responsive to any requests I had. Our function (A navjote) was something new for her, but she handled it in the same professional manner, and asked questions if she was not clear. I appreciated that she came to my room to deliver items and made sure that I knew things were complete when she finished. She was a wonderful vendor to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Asha · Married on 08/30/2013

I highly recommend Mayuri Floral

Sent on 09/18/2013

Mary · Married on 06/22/2013

Mary Mazzucca says:
    January 20, 2014 at 2:39 am
    I met Mayuri when I was helping my best friend from college plan for her wedding this past summer. I was very impressed with Mayuri’s professionalism and attention to detail. As the Matron of Honor, I appreciated Mayuri’s flexibility for meeting times and her willingness to do what was needed when working with the Bride to Be. Mayuri was able to bring to reality the vision that my friend had for the flowers at her wedding. The individual bouquets for each bridesmaid was exquisite! The table arrangements at the reception hall were beautiful and received many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Mayuri for any bride looking for a florist to help create a dream wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Mitali · Married on 11/10/2012

The overall set up the day of the wedding was beautiful. I had no words for it. I ended up spending much more than the budget, I guess that's the story with most brides though.

Sent on 12/18/2012

kethia · Married on 08/04/2012

She did make my wedding very special !

Sent on 10/27/2012

Jincy · event on 10/13/2012

It was great to work with mayuri. Liked her work and ideas provided for the event and the ability to work with our likes and desires.Also provided other ideas towards the events .She keeps on top of her work and is free to communicate when needed.I would recommend her to all the brides/brides- to -be...!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

4.2
      3.5

Mayuri does beautiful work and her flowers are gorgeous. She is on the expensive side, but I will say you get a very type A organized person with knowledge on the industry by hiring her

Sent on 06/09/2017

raluca · Married on 09/19/2014

4.2

We received great service in a timely manner and great attention to detail for our happy day!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and Savi at your home. Creating one of kind Mandap Decoration for your wedding was lot of fun. Lounge furniture to Moroccan style seating was fun to put together. Hand made Fresh garland for both of you was a nice touch to the whole wedding. Not to mention the all the touches we added to the house inside and out along with garden flowers and statutes.
    All the best,
    Mayuri

sadia · Married on 08/17/2013

3.0
      3.5

Mayuri was very helpful and very flexible. She was able to give us a lot of good suggestions. I will def recommend her to my friends and family. She will work around your budget to make your day perfect.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Megumi · Married on 05/14/2016

Mayor's Floral Design was a wonderful vendor for my wedding and we were very happy! Mayuri herself is kind, patient, and friendly and made the difficult task of choosing flowers, easy and pleasant. I would recommend her services without hesitation. Thanks Mayuri!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Tincy · event on 09/21/2014

Mayuri was very easy to work with and was able to provide services for my event. The decor was aligned with the colors of my event. I would recommend her for any event

Sent on 10/06/2014

Brintha · Married on 07/13/2013

3.5

Mayuri Floral Designs did a beautiful job for my Hindu wedding - Mayuri was very personable and thoughtful throughout the planning stages. She created a custom-made mandap with jasmine flowers, table arrangements for the reception and some creative decorations for the ceremony that made it personal, those included a colored rice rangoli (or kolum) and cone-shaped banana leaves to hold flowers that were used during our ceremony by guests to shower the couple. She did a great job with coming up with designs that incorporated both traditional and modern aspects and met with us several times before the wedding to give us an update on how things were going. She seamlessly coordinated the orders of traditional garlands and other hair pieces with another vendor to make all the deliveries smooth and also went out of her way to ensure that we had everything we needed.

Sent on 09/05/2013