Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 2
Mayuri's Floral Design 3
Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Mayuri is the best florist/ decorator I've found in Rockland County and her prices cannot be beat! She is very professional and helps in anyway she can.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Mani · Married on 04/27/2013

My sister had 3 months to plan her wedding and in the midst of this she had to travel abroad to do a whole lot of shopping. She was just as concerned about her flower arrangements as she was about her wedding dress :) !! She wanted everything to match perfectly and do something apart from everyone else!

Mayuri's Floral Design was a heaven sent. Our friend suggested we contact Mayuri because she takes the time and has the patience to make your arrangement the way you want it.

And she did just that ! She took the time to make arrangements for us several times and tweek them just the way we liked. When my sister wanted candle holders and crystals with a big all red, arrangment she offered her best advice and worked within our budget. She was great and very patient with us two sisters who can be very picky and indecisive at times :).

I would suggest if you are in the tri-state area and you want a wonderful humble and lovely person to work with who will make a unique and elegant arrangement, you must visit Mayuri's Floral design!

I threw my sister a bridal shower at home and wanted flowers and a corsage and orchid clips for her friends. She did a great arrangement with crystals and peacock feathers that went beautifully with my theme. Everyone loved them !

I wish I had known about Mayuri's Floral Design when i was getting married ! She's great !

Sent on 06/22/2013

Made · Married on 12/12/2012

Mayuri is the best florist that I ever met,.. She is really nice person and willing to help me with the flower in any situation for my wedding day,..She really knows and understand what people like ,.. Specially for last minute changing ,.. She really made my day on 12-12-12, thank you Mayuri, Robert & Made.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Mayuri is an AMAZING designer! I was so picky and probably one of the most challenging people she had to work because to me flowers are very important and I was very nervous about the outcome of what I imagined, specially the bouquets since they will be in my pictures. Mayuri took all my thought and made it even more beautiful that I would have ever thought. The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful and got so many compliments on them. Mayuri truly loves what she does and is truly talented. I will defiantly recommend Mayuri to any good friend and I know they will thank me later.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Hi Susie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to me especially because you had found me on Wedding wire and you had decided to work with me from readingpast bride's review.
    P.S. You had many great ideas and I simply helped put all of them together in one idea. I am looking forward to working with your sister's wedding.Say Hi to Sally.

Annie · event on 10/13/2012

5.0 Excellent!!!!! I was coordinating the engagement function for my friend and Mayuri did an excellent work.
    She is reliable and on time.
    Mayuri, thanks for all your advices and support! The color theme was great!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Annie. It was fun working with you. I am looking forwards to planning the wedding with you and Jincy. Talk to you soon.

P.S I think you forgot to give points.
  • User2751766 · event on 09/29/2012

Mayuri's flower arrangements were beautiful and they were perfectly created for the graduation event. She created a two beautiful pieces for the for the event and 12 table centerpieces. She helped me understand what would be good for the graduation event, and was very professional and responsive to any question or request. Her value for her work was amazing too! I would recommend Mayuri for any event.

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • Aarti

Aarti · Married on 09/23/2012

Mayuri was a charm to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and took a lot of time to go through all the colors available to me. She gave me a lot of suggestions based off of her experiences which helped me decide which colors to use for the centerpieces and jai malas (flower garlands used in Hindu Ceremonies). My bouquet was perfect and was matched my wedding dress.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Hi Aarti, It was my pleasure to work with you. I am looking forward to seeing you with Amit and photo album. Say hello to family.

Julie · Married on 09/15/2012

Mauyri is an excellent florist who loves what she does with passion. Did a great job with all the bouquets, church flowers, reception hall, corsages and boutonniers. All the flowers were gorgeous. She is understanding, flexible, professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend mayuri to everyone. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Where do I start???? Mayuri is an amazing florist who has the most beautiful creations. All my guests loved her work. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets. And I can't say enough about my bouquet. The church, the reception hall and flower arrangements were absolutely perfect. I honestly did not know what to expect because I never had a clear idea of what I would want for my flowers or centerpieces but she knew what I would like. She took my cluttered ideas and made it into something exquisite. I would recommend her to anyone in my circle as well as anyone who comes across this page. Please make sure you make an appointment with her before considering anyone else. A lot of my friends already asked for her information so I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed!!! :)

Sent on 08/27/2012

Thomas · Married on 08/18/2012

Mayuri is an excellent Florist
    Did a great job at the church and the reception hall for the wedding

Highly Recommend !!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Millie · Married on 08/04/2012

I cannot even begin to describe what an amazing job Mayuri’s Florals Design did for my wedding day. Mayuri was able to work with my small budget. I could not have been happier with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonniers, corsages, the ceremony arch, and the beautiful centerpieces she created. Also I was so happy to hear my guests commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were. When I walked into the reception room for the first time I knew that my flowers were beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. If you are looking for the best florist, Mayuri’s Florals Design is the right place for you. I cannot thank Mayuri enough for making my wedding absolutely amazing. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Aiden · Married on 07/26/2012

Patience, Understanding, and flexible, are the three words I could say to describe my awesome florist Mayuri. I knew nothing about flowers, and still don’t, but I had someone like Mayuri take me by the hand and help me in vision what I wanted for my special day. She did not get tired when I wouldn’t return her calls or emails; Mayuri was persistence and consistence form start to finish. Mayuri worked around my schedule and around my budget, which was very important to me. The day of the wedding I was amazed and very happy to see the hard work Mayuri had put into making everything look so perfect. Everyone at the wedding loved the flower arrangements. I would like to thank Mayuri from the bottom of my heart. I would recommend Mayuri’s Floral Design to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Patrice · Married on 06/06/2012

Mayuri sponsored a Grad Nite fundraiser at Clarkstown North and South High School. She made beautiful corsages and boutonnieres for the kids going to prom and generously donated to Grad Nite. All the kids were so happy with the results. She was very accessible allowing them to meet her after school in the lobby or in her studio. She personalized every arrangement to each couples liking and created something unique and beautiful for all of them. I will definitely be using Mayuri for any events in the future.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Selya · event on 06/01/2012

Mayuri has an ease about her that makes working with her so effortless. She is professional and extremely accommodating. I have used her for small arrangements to large events, and she continued to "Wow" me.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2012

I cannot begin to describe what an amazing job Mayuri did for our wedding. Everything that she worked on  was unique and incorporated our personality, style, and taste.  My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the centerpieces, the cake, and the sweetheart table were stunning. We received so many compliments on her work because it was so elegant. From the moment we met I knew that everything would be taken care of because she was so kind and understanding.  It wasn't just a business transaction but a relationship that she built. She worked with me to help create my vision, offering suggestions and advice when needed. Mayuri  is very creative, insightful, organized, detail-oriented,  professional, caring, and flexible. It was a pleasure to work with such a talented woman. I highly recommend Mayuri's Floral Design.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Kristie · Married on 04/28/2012

I would highly recommend Mayuri! She was extremely patient and made sure she was clear about what we wanted for our wedding. My flowers were beautiful!!! Mayuri was willing to give ideas about anything and never minded talking me through a project. (from creating menus, favors, creating an album, to preserving the bouquet) I am so happy that I chose Mayuri!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Alex · Married on 11/25/2011

We got married in November of 2011 and it was difficult to find a florist until we found Mayuri. She had a wide selection of different beautiful flowers and she accommodated all our needs. Our day was that much better with the arrangements that she made us. I would recommend Mayuri to all my friends.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2011

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Mayuri Parikh. From the day I met her at the Bridal Expo at the Palisades Center Mall till my Wedding Day she was such a pleasure to work with. Her expertise and creativity as well as her organization all had me impressed to say the least. She starts with a few simple questions about your color palette, budget, wants and desires and works backwards to get you as close to your budget as possible. By the time you get to meet with her she already has an electronic file with your name and a slide show of flowers in your color palette. From there she takes her time to get your wish list down in writing.

Mayuri follows up with you through the process as you work together towards the Big Day. In my case she had to do twice the work since we had already written a final contract, picked out all the flowers and design of the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, mother of the bride corsage, sister of the groom corsage, the flowers for the ceremony, petals for the flower girls, flowers for the ring bearer to carry on the pillow etc... Unfortunately three weeks before the Wedding Day my location was completely destroyed by Hurricane Irene and I had to start over planning my wedding at a new venue. Mayuri was terrific and we sat down right away to make all the necessary changes. My round tables of 8 where now long oval tables of 12. The same centerpieces would have been lost on such a big table. So we worked feverishly to design a new centerpiece, which I might add was absolutely stunning. Also made changes to the flowers for the ceremony, Pew bows which she hand designed incorporating my ribbons used in my Chuppah and keeping my colors in mind to make the look complete.

The flowers she used where extremely great quality and was beautiful the entire day. I got so many complements on the arrangements, the bouquets and all the special touches she made for me from my guests. Even my photographer was impressed and he sees lots of flower arrangements. I could not have asked for a more personable florist. She is truly a gem and I could not have done it without her.

Thanks so much Mayuri!

Sent on 03/08/2012
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 09/10/2011

09/10/11 was a great day for my husband and I and we owe some of that greatness to Mayuri of Mayuri's Floral Design. Mayuri was awesome!!! Her attention to detail and how she listened to my vision was exactly what I needed to put my mind somewhat at ease :-). The professionalism we received was top notch but at the same time she made us feel like family. I didn't feel like she was just after a pay check but she was after our happiness. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond her call of duty. With all my wedding day anxieties and nervousness, Mayuri helped me stay calm and gave me a peace of mind. That alone was priceless!!!!! I really want to thank Mayuri from the bottom of my heart and I would tell anyone looking for that special touch from a vendor; Mayuri Floral Design is the way to go!!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Miraj · Married on 07/24/2011

Mayuri is great to work with, She was very prompt and had everything I wanted. Every guest at our wedding commented on how beautiful flowers were, and smelled great too!

All the flowers and decorations were beautiful! I Highly recommend Mayuri's Floral Design.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Maria · Married on 07/17/2011

Mayuri created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. During our first consultation, she patiently suggested options to fit our budget. For our second meeting, she put together the arrangements and I knew I had picked the best florist. On our wedding day, she delivered the flowers and arranged them beautifully. The flowers were fresh, and vibrant! Mayuri is friendly, professional, and always accessible. She takes pride in what she does and this is evident by her creations.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Jillian · Married on 07/09/2011

Mayuri's Floral Design was a great experience for me. The service couldn't have been more individualized. You are involved in the process every step of the way. She produces absolutely beautiful work and provides 5 star service and treatment. She is well rounded in the events business and will help you with your planning process in whatever part you are having trouble. I will be using her for every event that needs flowers and recommending her to the world.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Nisha · Married on 05/28/2002

The flowers were gorgeous and Mayuri was a pleasure to work with! No matter what budget - she makes it so very elegant! No matter what ideas you may already come up with- she can take it to another level! It helps that she has such an artistic and creative bent! I have continued to work with Mayuri with orders for my business and other events because of the quality of her work. For example, I wanted to send a few clients a small bouqet when I first started out my business- and Mayuri made the lovliest arrangent that everyone who received the bouquet promptly asked for her info so they could use her for their next events! Thank you for such beautiful work!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Sophia · 0000-00-00

We had the privilege of using Mayuri as our florist and designer for our wedding this past August. Nothing other than professional. We did not have to worry about a single thing after handing the job over to Mayuri and her team. Her work is stunning and she helped bring our dreams and visions to life!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

stefani · Married on 07/15/2017

From the minute we met Mayuri she was able to tease out my daughter's vision for her wedding and totally captured it. My daughter was thrilled with everything from the table arrangements and her bouquet right on down to the ring bearer's flower. Mayuri was mindful of our budget and did her best to work within it.
    Mayuri even offered to shuttle guests from the hotel when the contracted shuttle didn't show up! A true professional and team player. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2017