Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 3
Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Amy · Married on 08/22/2014

I can't thank Mayuri enough for bringing my vision to life. She is flexible, accommodating, and gives you plenty of ideas, but most of all listens to what you want. All her detail and little personal touches made my wedding just beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Mayuri is a truly a amazing person on both a personal and professional level. She helped my wife and I through our whole process not only with our floral arraignments but everything from bar-tendering to sitting arraignments due to the fact we was having everything on our property. The day of our wedding Mayuri set up a beautiful archways, table arraignments and then complete chaos. My caterer didn't have staff to set up tables and chairs, Mayuri and her staff come to our rescue in a flash not only setting up her arraignments but helping move tables, chairs and even getting a bus boy to come to help. When everything was done it was picture perfect we can't thank Mayuri enough for making our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Erika · Married on 07/05/2014

Mayuri helped make one of the biggest decisions of my wedding one of the easiest! She is very professional as well as kind and personable. She made my centerpieces exactly like the picture! I very highly recommend her for all types of occasions.

Sent on 12/19/2014

rob · Married on 06/28/2014

Flowers were great and an afterthought on the day of. She delivered on time & did a great job.

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • F

Farrin · Married on 06/28/2014

Thanks to her everything was wonderful

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

I recommend them for everyone flower was perfect !!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Karen · Married on 06/14/2014

Mayuri spends the necessary time with her customers to serve their needs. Despite the small size of my wedding, she took much time to determine what we would like and our options. Mayuri's centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding were beautiful creations. They fit perfectly with our color scheme. I would recommend Mayuri for event planning and weddings without hesitation.

Sent on 07/07/2014

PRATIMA · Married on 06/14/2014

Mayuri is very professional. She will stay top of it to success your event.

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • User4166625 · event on 06/08/2014

I got to tell the story how I got the contact of Mayuri. We had a last minute planning for my daughter's Sweet 16 and couldn't find any event decorators due to time constraint. Almost just a day before I got the contact of Mayuri from catering manager (I thanked him tons of time) and she gave consultation at 9:45 PM a day before the event. She brought great suggestions and very patient with us and we finalized the theme.

The moment we saw her work, we are so fascinated and amazed with so many varieties or designs of work like you name she has done, wedding, engagement, birthday, any party indoor or outdoor. After seeing her work on my daughter's sweet sixteen, I don't have any words to express how lucky we are to get a contact like Mayuri who is top notch professional & expert in her field. She did a splendid job in less than a day's time.

The decoration came so good that every guest inquired about her on event day and even a day after party. I would strongly recommend her services for any and every occasion.

Thanks a lot, Mayuri for all your work which came so good and your work had dominated everything at venue and we would like to work with you in our future events and you know we don't have to run around places for event decorators.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Angela · Married on 05/24/2014

Mayuri did a fantastic job with the flowers and decorations for my wedding!! She had great ideas and added a personalized touch to everything! Her flowers were beautiful and fresh!! She was also very flexible, open to suggestions and professional. My wedding was a dream come true thanks to her!! I strongly recommend her services to every bride!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2014

Neena · Married on 05/24/2014

Mayuri is an absolutely dedicated professional who will go to any lengths to make sure everything ...flowers, decor and much more...is perfect. She offered loads of invaluable advice and made sure we were well prepared in advance. In spite of that we managed to make many last minute demands, all of which she calmly took in stride and handled extremely competently. Our flowers looked gorgeous, as did the room decor, for all 3 of our events. She does a terrific job and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Shilpa · Married on 05/10/2014

I truly can't thank Mayuri and her team enough for EVERYTHING that they did for my wedding!! From the very first day I met her I knew I trusted her enough to take care of my wedding. Her ideas and her take charge approach were exactly what I needed. She was very quick to figure out my style and what I was attracted to and was able to envision what I wanted (even though I wasn't quite aware of what I wanted!). I could go on and on about the ways Mayuri made this the best event ever, but I'll keep it to a minimum. My hair stylist bailed on me two and a half weeks before the wedding. Mayuri was quick to offer names/people to help. And of course it rained the entire week leading up to my outdoor wedding... Mayuri had been watching the weather constantly and when we finally decided to move it inside, she really brought the garden into the hotel for me so I was able to get my dream garden wedding, albeit indoors!! I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! And if you give her any creative freedom you will not regret it! Her ideas and creativity will probably go beyond anything you could imagine, and those little touches really made it all extra special. Oh, and one last bit.... over two weeks later... my bouquet was still pristine and looked like the flowers had just been picked. Amazing quality!!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • I

Iulia · event on 04/21/2014

I called Mayuri asking her to make something special for my parents 35th wedding anniversary, we came to her with my dad so he could explain what he wanted.
    Mayuri gave a great tips and helped us to choose the most beautiful and lasting flowers. On the day when we picked up the bouquet it was beyond my expectations, it was so beautiful and stunning, my mom was very surprised ad she loves the bouquet. One of the thing what I love most of all about Mayuri, besides that she is a great person, she always makes it special and magical!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 03/14/2014

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding venue looked after Mayuri was finished! From the initial consult, I described my vision and she made it a reality and more. Knowledgeable and so easy to work with, I could not imagine working with anyone better. From the wedding arch, to centerpieces, memory table, and right down to my bouquet everything was perfectly done. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Jeffrey · event on 09/15/2013

We were very pleased. Very professional and listened to clients needs. I HIGHLY recommend her services to everyone. Friendly, timely, and on hand for all our needs!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2013

Mayuri is TOP NOTCH quality. We had a last minute exchange from our previous florist because they were not up to our standards of professionalism, personality, and quality. His services had literally brought my mother to tears to see his final floral arrangement - not in a good way. After meeting with Mayuri (last minute, at 9 pm, she agreed to see us in her at home office - that was a big deal!) about a week and a half before the event, with her fresh attitude, responsiveness, and wealth of knowledge on her flowers, she took us through the plethora of elegances and services she could provide. She was both business savvy and family oriented - giving us what we wanted and helped us with what we needed. She instructed the catering staff from making mistakes, and then set up her floral arrangements as well as arranging the catering herself. She even helped sew my dress!! Mayuri promoted such elegance, taste, and personality in our party. It is now November and we still are reviving compliments and inquiries on our florist - everyone falsely assuming that her immense quality translates to expensiveness. The party was over the top, exceeding even most weddings in expense and style, and Mayuri Parikh was even more impressive.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Christine · Married on 09/13/2013

Mayuri did an amazing job on my flowers! She went over and beyond my expectations! Everyone kept talking about the flowers and how beautiful they were!, I highly recommend her!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

My words can't describe how beautiful my centerpieces and bouquets were!!!!!!!!! Mayuri went beyond my expectations, and people are still talking about how beautiful they were! She's extremely flexible and highly professional! I highly recommend her!!!!!!! Thank you Mayuri!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for giving me a chance to work with you. It was a pleasure to work with you. Stay in touch and look forward to seeing photos.
    Mayuri
  • User3538949 · event on 08/24/2013

Mayuri worked closely with us on the flowers and decor for my daughter's engagement party. She understood the requirements for the ceremony, provided a variety of choices and options, and sent us pictures of additional possibilities as they came in. Everything looked lovely on the special day - the centerpieces were bright and cheerful, the rose garlands were beautiful, and the stage backdrop and chairs coordinated with the outfits and were just right for the event. We were really happy that we had chosen Mayuri's Floral Design for our event!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mayuri is amazing! She brought life and color to our wedding, and made everything more beautiful than we imagined. She perfectly reflected our style and taste. We planned our wedding from overseas, and Mayuri tirelessly worked with us across time zones, video chats, and emails, often spending hours at a time with us. She was incredibly helpful and responsive as we made decisions about flowers and decorations. The weekend of the wedding, everything wet off perfectly. Her team worked incredibly hard to set everything up, and we barely noticed their presence. More importantly, we developed a level of trust with Mayuri that assured us she would take care of everything. On top of the amazing job she did with the flowers and decorations, she went above and beyond her job many times helping us find a tailor, a wonderful henna artists, and cared for us like family. We highly recommend Mayuri; she's a wonderful florist, decorator, and a great person.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/03/2013

To be honest, the flower aspect of our wedding was the most stressful... I had very little knowledge of types of flowers and thought I knew what I wanted, but wasn't really sure. However, Mayuri made us feel comfortable from the beginning. We could tell she was passionate about her work, which truly spoke for itself. She has tons of ideas and will work with you on yours. She was responsive, professional and great to work with. She truly puts tons of time, energy and effort into each individual wedding. We met countless times to make sure we could bring my blurry vision to life... and she went above and beyond to make sure this was the case. The day of everything from my bouquet to ceremony, cocktail hours flowers, centerpieces, even the flowers on my cake were perfection. She helped make our day incredible ... without her work our wedding wouldn't have had the same romantic and timeless feel we were looking for. We are so grateful and glad we chose Mayuri!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Aisha · Married on 07/20/2013

Mayuri did a magnificent job on our flowers for the wedding. With a number of changes we made, she managed to come through for us. My guests were so impressed with the centerpieces. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Mayuri is very detailed and is truly and artist. She has a passion for what she does, and that is so important when you are intrusting someone with one of the most important days of your life. Mayuri is good at following up with her clients straight through to the wedding. She thinks of all the things that could go wrong and she is prepared for them. I would hire Mayuri again in a heartbeat, and we truly thank you for all of your help in making our day very special.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

Mayuri's Floral Design is amazing!

My Matron of Honor and I met with Mayuri's Floral Design after I spoke with a few other vendors who didn't seem to really be interested in what I was looking for but rather focused on other events they did at my banquet hall and wanted me to go in the same direction. Mayuri was the complete opposite of everyone else. She was so professional and was truly interested in what I was envisioning for my wedding. She made my ideas come to life! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. One of the many things I really appreciated was that she had ideas to save me money on the reception. Instead of creating a new piece for the Bride and Groom Table she said she would move the flowers from the cocktail hour and arrange them to look like one piece. Brilliant! The photos came out great and the flowers really popped! I am so happy I went with Mayuri's Floral Design.
    On a side note, my Matron of Honor hired her for an event she did a few months later at her home - that's how good she is!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Roe · Married on 05/19/2013

Mayuri was hands down the best vendor I have ever dealt with. She constantly kept in touch during the whole process. She always had great ideas, was very thoughtful and compassionate at what she does. She went out of her way to make sure i got what I envisioned the center pieces to look like.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Erin · Married on 05/11/2013

The most beautiful flowers! We were thrilled with the gorgeous arraignments and the outstanding quality!!

Sent on 05/16/2013