Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 3
Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2015

Mayuri is easy to work with and is professional and knowledgable. She did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/13/2015

It was a pleasure working with Mayuri for our wedding. Mayuri had an amazing ability to interpret our vision into a reality. She really went out of her way to assure us that our flowers would be beautiful. For example, she made us two different centerpieces, instead of the usual one, because we were unsure about how the two would look together. Mayuri's attentiveness and professionalism eased the stresses of planning a wedding. Moreover, Mayuri was lots of fun to work with, she as a warm and friendly personality making it a pleasure to create our wedding vision. We definitely recommend Mayuri's services to all!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Barbara · Married on 07/03/2015

Mayuri was very flexible and worked with us within our budget. She considered all of our ideas and thoughts and turned them from chaos into reality. Her creativity was superb. Scott's implementation as designer resulted in the most beautiful flower arrangements- we could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Gau · Married on 06/26/2015

My wife and I retained Mayuri to design a special event for us during our wedding weekend. Simply put, Mayuri was AMAZING! Not only did she design a spectacular event space, but she also played a significant role in ensuring that the entire event was run to perfection. She was introduced to us by our wedding planner, and when we originally met her we had no idea how great of an impact she would make on us. During the nearly 8 months for which we had her assistance, she displayed the utmost amount of care and professionalism with regard to our wedding. As a couple who went through various iterations of exactly what we wanted, Mayuri was always understanding and flexible in accommodating our vision within the framework which we had to work. She attended multiple “design planning” meetings with us, providing insight and direction when we needed, especially reminding us to consider specific details that hadn't crossed our minds.

But Mayuri’s biggest impact was made on our special day itself. Her design of our space exceeded our expectations and captured our vision perfectly. Mayuri also brought a calming presence that day, which helped us relax and enjoy the hours leading up to the event. Looking back on it all, I believe retaining Mayuri was the single best decision we made throughout our wedding process.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Awesome flower I recommend Them !!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Mayuri was the florist for our wedding this June and she did an incredible job! We are from Austin and got married in New York. My husband and I are very visual, and wanted to consult with a florist in person despite the distance . Unfortunately we were only able to visit New York between Christmas and New Years. We were turned down by several florists who said that time of year was not convenient, but Mayuri welcomed us with open arms. Once we arrived my husband and I realized our ideas of which flowers were best were completely opposite! (bright and colorful vs soft and delicate). Mayuri didn't even blink at this potential mess but instead patiently worked with us for hours showing us different flowers and formulating a way to seamlessly incorporate both of our ideas. She also took time to demonstrate different centerpiece arrangements with candles, vases, etc., and expertly fielded our billion questions that we asked during that time. She respected our budget and explained clearly where each dollar went. When it came time to view our sample in March we could not make the trip back to New York so she showed us the flowers on FaceTime. She spent time adjusting lighting and angles on the camera to ensure that we could see everything as well as we would have in person. She wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied with what we saw. When the day finally arrived we could not have been happier. The flowers were on time for our early photos and they were gorgeous and so unique to us as a couple. Our arch was also incredible and perfectly balanced- Mayuri read our minds. Overall, If I did it all again, I would choose Mayuri every time. She has a gift for tailoring her floral arrangements to each couple's unique personality and is clearly passionate about her craft and her customers. I was dreading trying to coordinate with a florist from 1000s of miles away, but Mayuri made it so easy and stress-free. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 08/01/2015
  • F

Florise · Married on 06/07/2015

She is wonderful, our wedding was beautify because of her skills

Sent on 08/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I were fairly inexperienced when it came to booking a florist for our wedding. I started where most brides would by asking my married friends and reading reviews on the knot, wedding wire etc. I found two florists on wedding wire that my husband and I made appointments with (Mayuri being one of them). Mid-way through our appointment I signaled to my husband that this woman was amazing. We instantly knew that she was the florist for us. Needless to say we got in the car and called the other florist and cancelled our appointment immediately. There was no reason to look any further in our eyes. She provided such wonderful and creative ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of myself. I was also able to share my Pinterest board with her so that she could see the “vision” I had for my wedding and my flowers. She was extremely flexible when scheduling our meetings and always answered emails/texts promptly. We trusted her opinions and knew that we were in the best possible hands and come wedding day she proved us right. I am not the biggest crier, but when I saw the bouquets it was the first time I had cried that day! They were beautiful and better then I could have ever imagined. I couldn’t believe Mayuri was able to take a photo from Pinterest along with my own tweaks/suggestions and create exactly what I had envisioned. She truly is a master of the floral arts. All of our guests loved our flowers and the experienced bridesmaids told me that the bouquets were the nicest bouquets they had ever had the pleasure of carrying. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. She was even there when I arrived at the Church. She helped calm my nerves and fixed my train as I entered the Church! Mayuri was more than just a florist to us she was a vital part of our wedding planning and wedding day. We are forever grateful for all she did to make our day unforgettable. I will be recommending her to my future bride friends. Thank you Mayuri & team!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Victoria · Married on 06/06/2015

My vision for planning my rustic inspired burlap, lace and pearls June wedding came alive when I met Mayuri from Mayuri’s Floral Design at a wedding expo at Double Tree Hotel In Tarrytown NY. After speaking with many vendors over the months and weeks leading to my wedding, I was totally exhausted by some florists “nickel and diming” me leaving me with an uneasy feeling. I needed someone I could trust. I met Mayuri, and I felt instant great vibes! She was super approachable and non- threatening like some vendors could be. I spoke to her briefly about my vision and showed her my pinterest board. She was up front about how pinterest could get you in trouble because they post pics of premium flowers that drain the bank real quick. She came up with options that were affordable and the ending product was better than the pinterest pins! One of the best qualities that Mayuri has, is she is totally reliable! I NEVER had to wait for an email response, phone call or text. She was on top of everything! I often complimented her on her attentiveness to my every concern, wish and inquiry. Most importantly, my flowers on my wedding day and my décor, was OUT OF THIS WORLD! She totally nailed it! I couldn’t be happier with my decision with picking Mayuri’s Floral Design to be my wedding florist and look forward to continuing business with her for future parties.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Mansi · Married on 05/31/2015

Mayuri did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Mayuri was very thoughtful throughout the planning stages. We all were very impressed with Mayuri’s professionalism and attention to detail. She worked with us in every aspect possible, from getting the look we had in our mind to actually bringing it out the day of all my events, working on a budget, and really going that extra mile for me. The overall set up the day of the wedding was beautiful. We had no words for it. We could not have been happier with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, the ceremony arch, rose petals for the flower baskets and the beautiful centerpieces she created. We were so happy to hear our guests commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were. Hand made Fresh garland for both bride and groom were really beautiful. The table arrangements at the reception hall were beautiful and received many compliments from guests. She is great at what she does and really takes initiative to help out in anyway she can. We really will always appreciate all the work she did and all the extra things she did that normal florists would not. She produces absolutely beautiful work and provides 5 star service and treatment. She is well rounded in the events business and will help you with your planning process in whatever part you are having trouble. She takes pride in what she does and this is evident by her creations. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond her call of duty. With all our wedding day anxieties and nervousness, We highly recommend Mayuri's Floral Design. We cannot even begin to describe what an amazing job Mayuri’s Florals Design did for my wedding day. We would highly recommend Mayuri for the wedding floral arrangements as well as any other kind of decorations
    She is truly a gem and we could not She is truly a gem and we could not have done it without her. Thanks so much Mayuri!. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jen · Married on 05/30/2015

Mayuri is simply phenomenal! I still have three months to go before I say I Do and I feel like I have spent more time with her than any other vendor by far! She takes the time to understand what you envision, and helps guide you if you're unsure what you want. We went through countless flower choices for each bouquet, centerpiece, etc.... I think my fiance fell asleep about 2 hours in! She is so detail-oriented and is on point with trying to maximize your budget. She is 100% willing to go the extra mile for her clients, and I am certain I will have nothing to worry about on the big day. Highly recommend!
    ***Post-Wedding Follow Up Review***
    I cannot say enough fantastic things about Mayuri and the quality of her work. I could not believe the creations that were wheeled into my hotel room the morning of my wedding - nothing short of spectacular. My bouquet alone was a masterpiece, and my girls bouquets were the spitting image of what I wanted. Walking into our venue I felt the same way about our centerpieces... and her assistant saved the day when we lost the cake topper and she made one out of extra flowers they had brought! I 100% recommend you use Mayuri for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Jen, You are a sweetheart. Thank you so much for such kind words. I look forward to working with you and Joe. Can't wait for the big day.

Mansi · Married on 05/30/2015

Fantastic. Mayuri was a pleasure to work with and had a lot of wonderful ideas and suggestions during the planning process. The flowers, the decor, the organization all went beautifully. Her mandap and backdrops for my Indian wedding were breath-taking. I am so lucky she was able to help make my day so special!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Raju and Sandhya · Married on 05/30/2015

Mayuri did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Mayuri was very thoughtful throughout the planning stages. We all were very impressed with Mayuri’s professionalism and attention to detail. She worked with us in every aspect possible, from getting the look we had in our mind to actually bringing it out the day of all my events, working on a budget, and really going that extra mile for me. The overall set up the day of the wedding was beautiful. We had no words for it. We could not have been happier with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, the ceremony arch, rose petals for the flower baskets and the beautiful centerpieces she created. We were so happy to hear our guests commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were. Hand made Fresh garland for both bride and groom were really beautiful. The table arrangements at the reception hall were beautiful and received many compliments from guests. She is great at what she does and really takes initiative to help out in any way she can. We really will always appreciate all the work she did and all the extra things she did that normal florists would not. She produces absolutely beautiful work and provides 5 star service and treatment. She is well rounded in the events business and will help you with your planning process in whatever part you are having trouble. She takes pride in what she does and this is evident by her creations. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond her call of duty. We would highly recommend Mayuri for the wedding floral arrangements as well as any other kind of decorations. She is truly a gem and we could not have done it without her. Thanks so much Mayuri!. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Raju and Sandhya Shah

Sent on 09/24/2015

Everything looked great at the wedding. One thing I didn't have to worry about. She delivers the exact quality of work we expected and dreamed of. I would recommend her to any Bride who is looking for great quality and a affordable price. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Solymar · event on 04/17/2015

Decorations were beautiful! She really accommodated with our budget and ideas. Was always very available and flexible with anything that would come up. I would definitely recommend Mayuri's services!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Solymar, It was a pleasure to work with you at Montclair State University. Look forward to working with class of 2016.

Meredith · Married on 12/31/2014

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent service and experience while working on our wedding. Her prices are fantastic and she worked extremely hard to replicate all of the photos we provided. Mayuri is also a very creative person and provides creative suggestions above and beyond the flowers. She created the exact look and feel that we wanted from our personal flowers to the centerpieces. Thanks Mayuri!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Meredith, I am so pleased you loved everything. The winter wonderland wedding really came alive at Diamond Mills with white cherry blossom branches and curly willow for centerpieces. Loved all the special touched of the gold for table #s, votives, and gold manzanita branches. The baby's breath bouquets with gold wrap were perfect match with midnight blue dress. What a great way to celebrate your wedding on New Year's Eve. Thank you for trusting me with your special day.
    Mayuri Parikh

When my husband and I were looking at flowers for our wedding, we looked at several florists. With each visit, we were becoming more and more discouraged. Then we met Mayuri and after seeing her designs and enthusiasm, we immediately knew she was the one for us. She has a creative vision with flowers which connected with my artistic vision. The design process was easy as Mayuri has an eye for the small details and personal touches that made our flowers unique. She was fun to work with and stayed within our budget without pressuring us to spend more. Mayuri had thought of flowers that my husband and I did not know where available for our winter wedding. She made sure everything was up to our expectations and always was available for our concerns/questions. Communication was easy with her and she was flexible on scheduling. I always looked forward to her calls with her amazing ideas. On the day of the wedding , she delivered on time and the flowers were amazing. Mayuri went out of her way to make sure everything was up to our expectations. She is truly a professional and would highly recommend her for any event to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Michelle, You and Christopher were delight to work with. I had pleasure working with both of you. As always I do my best to keep you on your budget. You knew what you wanted in your vision, Thank you for letting me bring it alive on the day of your wedding. Thank you for your trust. Cannot wait to receive your photos.
    With warm wishes Mayuri

Mayuri was a great vendor for my wedding. She helped direct my ideas with her expertise. The flowers were all I expected and more. Many of my guests complimented me on the flowers and decor. Mayuri is very professional, reliable and flexible. I would make the same choice all over again and recommend her without hesitation to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/09/2014

allie · Married on 10/18/2014

I knew nothing about flowers and Mayuri took the time showe us all different kinds and ways to arrange them. We didn't have a budget to start but Mayuri watched our facial expressions when we thought it was too expensive and found a way to stay within our means while giving us exactly what we wanted! I'm still receiving compliments 2 months later! She was amazing!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

I loved working with you and Anthony. I felt we connected from very beginning. I am so glad that all your family and friends are still talking about your wedding. I appreciate your kind words and honesty. Stay in touch. Can not wait to see photos.

Alexandra · Married on 10/03/2014

Working with Mayuri made everything so much easier! I live in CT and it is quite a drive to her studio but it was worth it. I was looking for beautiful on a budget and she certainly delivered! I told her the color scheme I wanted and about how much I wanted to spend when I filled out her questionnaire, sent her some pictures of ideas and she created my vision perfectly. She gave great advice all along the way in all aspects of a wedding, which I really appreciated, and everything came out beautifully! She made everything so seamless on the day of even when we were re-using candles and flowers from the ceremony, right into the reception space. It was beautiful and I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Alex,
    You are a treasure. You described me so well. I remember when we first met, you wanted that English touch to the whole theme and we did include that in. I had so much fun photographing you while I was waiting for ceremony to start. I will send them to you soon. You were pleasure to work with.
    I look forward to seeing you at both of your friend's wedding in 2015. Thank you for referring them to me.

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

I LOVED Mayuri. She was by far my favorite vendor. From the beginning she was professional, asked all the right questions and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole planning process. The flowers day of the wedding were amazing- beautiful!! I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces were beyond amazing... and Mayuri was able to make everything look amazing working within our budget. Our guests thought we spent double on the floral arrangements. LOVED LOVED LOVED her!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Jennifer, You, Erick and your mom were such a pleasure to work with. I love the trust you had in me from day one, thank you for that and Kind words. I just saw the pictures from the link you sent me. Cannot wait till I receive them. So beautiful!
    For your grandma's memory, I am glad you loved the idea of using her frail dress frill on the bouquet handle.
    Stay in touch!

Adam · Married on 09/20/2014

She was so flexible and so knowledgeable. The final product was perfect!!!! Could not thank paramount country club more for recommending her or reccomend her service to others!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Adam, I cannot thank you enough for trusting me with Paramount country club's recommendation. I had a blast creating your wedding Chuppa, centerpieces and both your young daughter’s junior's bouquet along with Julianne's. I especially love both young ladies’ input on the entire decor.
    Warm wishes,

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2014

If you are looking for sheer perfection in every aspect of floral design and arrangements, look no further than Mayuri's Floral Design.

Every or any flower you could possibly imagine for your wedding or special event, Mayuri's knowledge of them is second to none. She is flawless in her design of your special event and clearly goes above and beyond to make your special day the vision you have imagined.

My daughter's wedding reception was at the Liberty House in Jersey City on Sept. 12th of 2014. It was an evening event and all I can say is that every table arrangement was absolutely stunning. Every votive was placed just perfectly, every pillow was just in the right place, every hanging paper lantern was exactly where it needed to be, etc. I had so many people ask me , "who on earth did the beautiful floral design?". Besides the beautiful décor and making my daughter and her now husband's day splendid, Mayuri returned at the very end of the evening, which was well after midnight, to see if we were happy with everything.

I've often heard, "It's all about the details." Look no further . Anybody planning a special event that is in need of floral design, call Mayuri.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Mayuri did an incredible job for my wedding, definitely beyond my expectations for the budget I gave her. In the wedding industry in NY, it is hard to find someone like her-- a budget-friendly seasoned professional and communicator who has your best interest at heart. Since her studio is based in her house in New City, she was able to create 30 reception centerpieces (14 tall and 16 short), 2 church alter arrangements, 8 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, 8 bridesmaid bouquets and 1 bridal bouquet all for about 4K. She also set up the memory table for us in the reception hall which I didn't want to leave to chance.

She was one of the first vendors I met with and I was grateful for her advice and straightforwardness. She took the vision I had for the centerpieces and bouquets, making them 10 times better than I expected in terms of the vivid colors and arrangement.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Sonal · Married on 08/23/2014

Mayuri did a fanastic job with everything for our wedding. The amount of time and effort she put into everything was phenomenal. She did the floral arrangements for all of the events and was also our day of event planner. She did a beautiful job on the backdrops/decorations for the garba night, wedding and reception. She is really hardworking and dedicated to her brides. She was always readily available and easy to contact whenever I had a question or needed anything. Also, she has lots different and creative ideas that were really useful in my planning. She is very prompt and helps keep everyone on schedule as far as any decisions that need to be made, ie: entrance music, food choices, different ceremonies etc. Thus making sure nothing is left to last minute planning. The months leading up to the wedding day, she was constantly reminding me of various tasks that needed to be completed, whether big or small. This was a huge help, because I wouldn't have even thought of some of the things on my own.
    On the day of the wedding, she really did an excellent job to make sure everyone was where they needed to be at the designated times. Everything went really smoothly on the day of our wedding and I definitely couldn't have done it without Mayuri's help. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2014