Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 3
Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Heema · Married on 05/21/2017

Mayuri provided excellent service for my May 2017 wedding. I absolutely loved how my mandap and decor turned out. Mayuri brought my vision to life! She is so detail oriented--from picking the perfect colors to match both my husband's and my wedding attire. Mayuri went out of her way several times to accommodate my needs while being considerate of my budget. She changed the chairs for the mandap last minute because she realized that the ones I had picked out weren't ideal to match my lehengha. I am beyond satisfied with her professionalism and her customer-focused mindset. Thank you for helping my dream come true!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ancy · Married on 05/06/2017

I booked Mayuri only a month (maybe even less) before my wedding for reception decor (centerpieces and backdrop). She was so accommodating with the short notice - we met a few times before the wedding to go through different designs and worked with me and my budget. When I walked into the reception hall I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect everything looked. Everyone told me how beautiful the decor was. Thank you so much Mayuri!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Reshma · Married on 03/25/2017

Mayuri is truly dedicated to making your day special and stress free. Even six months after our wedding people are still talking about how well organized it was and how beautiful the decorations were. She will give helpful suggestions and also want to make sure your dreams are realized. We wanted Harry Potter/Indian theme and Mayuri came up with up with ideas that fit in our budget. Definitely would recommend Mayuri to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amazing quality of service, they have beaten my expectations. I will definitely recommend to everybody.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jacob · event on 10/15/2016

Really great backdrops arrangements and professional

Sent on 10/31/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I recently got married and we were beyond pleased with our flowers and working with Mayuri! It was truely amazing how everything was pulled together and to see how Mayuri captured my exact taste for our special day! The best part, she is super organized and gets to know you prior to the big day! I highly recommend. Mayuri made our day extra special.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jennilyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Mayuri was an absolute pleasure to work with! I wasn’t the type to have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, so I was totally nervous, overwhelmed and scared that I didn’t know what I was doing. I remember only arming Mayuri with a single blog post of examples when we first met… and she completely ran with it. She knew what questions to ask, how to guide me (and my now husband!) and help me figure what I actually wanted. She was super accommodating, patient and responsive – something that this non-planning procrastinator needed and appreciated :) But really, the best part was being able to offer the vaguest of instructions, have complete trust in her expertise, and be wowed by her ability to bring that vagueness to life – and have it be PERFECT. On the big day, she and her team showed up on time and took care of everything – our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you for helping to make our big day as awesome and amazing as it was!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Laina · Married on 08/26/2016

Mayuri is a beautiful woman with a beautiful eye ! She made my wedding day perfect and had fresh new ideas for my wedding throughout the whole planning process.
    She set up everything perfectly and gave me exactly what I wanted ! ( when I didn't even know what that was! ) Her company was so professional on my wedding day. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

My mother found Mayuri by accident by googling local florists. Well it was a very happy accident because I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to Mayuri and gave her a budget and she stuck to it (although I ended up upping my budget in the end). My flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely stunning. The flowers stayed looking fresh all day long, even though it was hot and humid. I can't recommend Mayuri enough!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Mily · Married on 07/23/2016

Mayuri and her team made my wedding absolutely beautiful! I had a very specific vision that I wanted that she completely understood and brought alive. My reception hall was breathtaking with all of her arrangements, it was exactly what I envisioned and more! Mayuri is a great person to work with and she tries her best to suit all of your needs, changes, and expectations. I am so happy I found her! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

We had such a wonderful experience working with Mayuri's Floral Design! From the first time I met her, Mayuri made our wedding feel personal and unique as she spent our first appointment not only finding out about our wedding, but also trying to get to know my husband and I as a couple. She worked to make everything reflective of who we were. Mayuri was very thorough in understanding exactly what I wanted and made gentle suggestions about decor when I needed it.

The flower delivery was one of my favorite parts of the wedding morning! Mayuri was enthusiastic and showed me all of the bouquets and centerpieces before they were brought to the venue. (She also showed us how we could remove the succulents from our bouquets and plant them after the wedding. I did, and they are such a special memento from our special day.) All of her attention to detail really paid off. The flowers were everything I pictured and more! Mayuri really took my vision and brought it to life!

Sent on 08/22/2016

arvind · Married on 05/28/2016

Please go with this vendor as she will also negotiate on price and also explain the process. i am still waiting for refund of $100. deposit. HOPE THIS VENDOR WILL RETURN!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Kala, your deposit was returned. Hope all is well and cannot wait to see your pictures soon!

ruchita · Married on 05/01/2016

I was referred to Mayuri through a mutual friend, and I’m so glad I picked her as my florist/day of coordination planner. I recently got married in May, and Mayuri helped me with all of my wedding décor. I’m a very indecisive person and she was able to really help with my vision for the wedding. She provided me with centerpieces, mandap décor, card table décor, aisle décor, garlands, bouquets and boutonnieres. She really went above and beyond my expectations on my floral arrangements. Everything looked so fairytale like, the flowers were PERFECT. She really thought of everything! It was great working with Mayuri. I live a couple hours away from her office, but she was very accommodating. We mostly chatted through phone and email, which really helped with my busy schedule.

Sent on 07/19/2016

I got married in April 2016 and used Mayuri’s Floral Design for all my wedding and reception flowers (this included bouquets, boutonnieres, flower garlands, and cocktail hour and reception centerpieces). I met with Mayuri once in person at her home office and then regularly spoke with her via phone/email/text regarding my wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with and her work product was fantastic!

At our initial meeting, we discussed my budget and color scheme. Mayuri offered good suggestions since I was fairly indecisive in what I wanted. I also did not know much about flowers so she educated me a bit as we went along. Furthermore, she was conscious about my budget when making flower and arrangement suggestions. It was particularly comforting that Mayuri was willing to work within any budget and did not require a “minimum purchase” as I had experienced with other florists/decorators I met with.

On the day of our wedding, delivery was prompt and the set-up was flawless. I was a little worried about the final product since I had only seen pictures and not actual samples, but Mayuri absolutely executed the vision I had in mind for my wedding!! I highly recommend Mayuri’s Floral Design. I found her to be a true expert in her craft and found her and her staff to be very professional.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you G. I did not mind at all communicating with you at all via email, text, phone and even face time. After looking at your dress and talking to you, designing your bouquet was fun and natural. As far as your budget is concerned well you know what my motto is? Give me your vision, give me your Budget and Let me marry the two.
    Thank you from bottom of my heart for trusting me to do your wedding. Wish you lifetime of happiness.

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2015

Mayuri did an amazing job with my flowers and decor for my wedding.No one else compares and I would highly recommend her! Mayuri did exactly what I wanted and priced everything in our budget within our first meeting. She really took the time to understand what I was looking for through observing my pinterest page which no one else does. My bouquet, centerpieces etc. were so beautiful and I loved everything I had absolutely no complaints. 100 percent perfect! Mayuri is very organized and professional. My sister is even using Mayuri for her wedding day this December and my friend is very interested in using her. Please book with Mayuri you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Ty · Married on 10/04/2015

I happened to meet my florist on a chance trip with a friend who was looking for a florist. I was still on the fence, I wasn't sure if I wanted or more importantly, could afford a florist for my wedding. Listening to Mayuri talk about flowers and trying to help the other bride stay in budget. I felt compelled to talk with her about my ideas and reservations about having a florist and felt absolutely no pressure to book her. She just gave me ideas to think about and after that meeting followed with a email to see what I was thinking and if I had any more ideas. Her friendly and knowledgeable approach is the reason why I decided to have her become my florist. She did a wonderful job on EVERYTHING!! The centerpieces, the ceremonial flowers and bouquets for GORGEOUS! Everyone complimented me on it and I have Mayuri's Floral Design. I'd recommend her over and over again, she was beyond great.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mayuri did a fabulous job on my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Thank you Mayuri!

Sent on 10/15/2015

elena · Married on 10/03/2015

Mayuri helped us plan all our flower arrangements for our wedding. She was creative helpful with our vision and was able to adapt quickly to a change from the outdoor to indoor ceremony due to weather conditions. She created a beautiful setting inside. The flowers look rich in color, fresh, and well arranged. Mayuri was very detail oriented and creative. In the craziness of the day of we started taking pictures before my fiance had his boutonniere in or before I was holding my flower. I remember her running out toward us with the flowers and quickly setting things right. I really appreciated her organized presence.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Elena, Thank you for the kind review. It was such pleasure to work with you and Graham, you were so sweet. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

I contacted Mayuri after reading several reviews and it was one of the best decisions I made. She was extremely professional, patient, and flexible in accommodating our schedules and ideas to make our vision come to life. I changed my mind several times and at times was confusing, but she was able to work with me, being attentive to the ideas I was trying to convey and to what it was that we wanted for our wedding. Her attention to detail and passion for what she does comes across in every conversation and every sample. We had some concerns since we were getting married at the end of August and we were nervous about our flowers and potential wilting, I don't know what Mayuri did but our flowers were stunning and vibrant, lasting for days after the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, it came out better then I expected. Every little detail was exactly what we wanted. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day elegant, beautiful and effortlessly perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Hey Brittany,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was so much fun working with you and your Grandma. Your pictures look gorgeous, I love how everything turned out. Congratulations again, and best wishes.
  • User651938 · 2+ years ago

Mayuri has been a pleasure to work with from the moment I called her. She was patient, kind, caring, and would always give me advice on how to make my wedding planning and wedding day easier. I feel like most people would just worry about their business, but she truly cares about the bride and making the bride happy. On the day of the wedding, I loved my bridesmaids bouquets, but thought there was something missing with my bridal bouquet (even though she made it the way we had discussed in our meetings). My mother called Mayuri after she had already left my house and asked if she could do something to spruce it up, and she came with no hesitation. She came with several options and let me pick what I loved the most. She even helped my mom out with fixing her dress and adding some flowers to her hair. Mayuri's ability to fix something at the drop of a dime is quite impressive. It was a crazy day and she was quick, calm, and collected during the chaos.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Tatiana for such kind words. I love working with you and your mom. I can not wait to see your pictures.
  • I

Ingrid Elise · Married on 07/11/2015

Mayuri did all the flowers for our wedding. She totally understood what we wanted and was able to bring it alive beautifully! It turned out even better than I had hoped for! The arch she made was amazing and she went through extra hassle to make sure she got the pieces she needed to make it special. In addition to beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, she provided flowers for my hair that was beautiful and easy for the hairdresser to braid in.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Ingrid,
    Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work on a wedding with such great fusion of cultures. Your photos were gorgeous, I especially loved the ones with the horse. Congratulations again on your special day.

Bhuvana · Married on 07/11/2015

Mayuri did a fabulous job at my son's wedding. She is very professional, spends a lot of time in planning the flower arrangements for the entire event. All you need to do is to give her your choice of colors and a general idea of what you are looking for as far as the decorations go. She comes up with all the different flowers, to create a rustic look for this outdoor event. She makes beautiful bouquets and boutenniers. She is very creative and puts together this beautiful piece with just the right mix of flowers.The arch that she created was just amazing. The centerpiece for each table looked very colorful and bright. Everybody loved the flowers that she had made for the brides hair. It was so unique and fabulous. We are very glad that we had Mayuri do the floral arrangements for the wedding. She is very passionate and truly gifted for creating these unique floral arrangements to match each couple's unique personality. Thank you Mayuri.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Bhuvana,
    Thank you for your review. I love the way Ingrid and Arvind's wedding turned out. It was a beautiful fusion of cultures and a pleasure to be a part of. Best wishes.

Sheetal · event on 07/11/2015

Mayuri was very cooperative and very professional ..she has done excellent job in my daughters Sweet Sixteen????

Sent on 08/22/2015

Nisha · Married on 07/09/2015

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with. I got married this past July and had a great time working with Mayuri. She not only helped me with
    the floral component of the wedding, but also gave us tips on how to stay organized and ideas for decor as well as
    how to make certain things affordable.
    I was one of those brides who didn't know exactly what I wanted but she was able to give me some ideas based on my style
    and my colors. She is also very patient because I did change my mind a couple times and she was able to accommodate. She is also very organized and keeps tracks of what's going on because as a bride, you have a lot going on.
    The day of my wedding, she arrived on time to my place and to my husbands. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and were better than I envisioned! She is amazing at what she does and you can see how passionate she is with what she does!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Eunice · Married on 07/05/2015

Thank you Mayuri! Thank you for your professionalism & I loved my bouquet! Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2015