37 Reviews for Mayla Studios

Imprinted Napkins (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Shipping (1)

I worked with Mayla Studios to create an invitation that reflected my vision for our beach wedding in June. The original invitation sample that attracted to me to Mayla Studios ended up being just a starting point. The customization and creative freedom that I was able to have while designing the "perfect" invitations were invaluable. My lists of suggestions and modifications were not only heard, but also applied (in a very timely manner!) to the design and style of the cards. After initially receiving the printed invitations, I noticed a few discrepancies. I contacted Mayla Studios right away and their responsiveness, concern, and sense of urgency to rectify the issues were unbeatable. I could not have asked for better service, product quality, and professionalism. The team at Mayla Studios seemed to genuinely care about my big day and wanted to make sure that I was happy every step of the way. I would highly recommend their services!!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

As someone who is absolutely obsessed with stationary and cards; I knew I wanted to work with the best for my wedding suite while staying within a budget! Unfortunately, nothing online quite fit what I was looking for. Luckily, I found Mayla Studios who specializes in complete custom designs, so I was able to send them my ideas and they were able to provide expert insight into creating the custom invitations I wanted!

I started the process thinking I was going to need over 50 invitations, but when my fiancé and I decided to change to a much smaller wedding Barbara was so encouraging and had no problem accommodating our move! We also cut down her timeline to less than a month! But, they had no problem printing and getting our invitations to us on time.

In addition to our 12 invitations, menus, and placeholders we ordered custom over a hundred rose gold foil wedding announcements that we sent out after our wedding to extended family and friends. It was so perfect to be able to send a beautiful announcement to all those who weren’t at the wedding. It offered such a special touch and will be a beautiful keepsake.

I HIGHLY encourage anyone who is looking for a beautiful wedding suite, custom or not, to reach out to Mayla Studios. The planning and design process with Barbara was one of the best parts about planning a wedding! I look forward to working with them again soon to design and create personal stationary with my new monogram!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Working with Barbara and Mayla Studios was one of the better decisions we made for our wedding. It was great working with someone locally so we could actually see options in person. However, Barbara was also very responsive and easy to work with over e-mail. We used Mayla Studios for our Save the Dates, Invitations, and they even helped print our ceremony programs. The quality of the invitations was great! Many of our guests commented they were the nicest wedding invitations they had seen!! Would highly recommend Mayla Studios.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I've had the pleasure of working with Barbara on a number of projects: Wedding (Save the Dates, Invites, ALL paper related to the wedding, Thank You notes), Bridal Shower invites, Baby Shower invites and more! She provides the highest level of professionalism, Creative design and quality work at a fair price. She's a pleasure to work with, which is why I've used her so many times and will continue to use her for years to come.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Barbara really took the time to work with me to ensure my invitations were exactly how I wanted them. The final product was perfect. I have received so many compliments. I'm looking to have her possibly do a menu card for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I could seriously go on forever about how much I love Barbara and this company. I am a bride from Alaska whose only option was to have someone online do my invitations. I found Mayla Studios through Pinterest and the rest was history. We probably sent 60 emails back and forth regarding design and Barbara was SO incredibly patient with me as I tried to explain the exact color coral and the exact color mint and the EXACT font I wanted. It was a tedious process that was made so much easier with the help of Barbara's expertise. They were so great that I even went back to them for my programs. I highly recommend using this company for any of your wedding paper needs. They are fantastic and the quality is superb.

Profile Picture User4499833, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladies were a pleasure to work with!!! Patient, creative, prompt!!! As a bride I could not ask for more. They even helped me come up and execute with more ideas for my big day. Phone calls and emails were answered immediately!!! If I ever plan anymore levents these ladies will be the first I call!!! I HIGHLY recommend Mayla Studios!!!!

Profile Picture onika, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I spent weeks searching online for the perfect wedding invitation to convey our personalities—we’re having a formal gathering but really are a couple of silly kids at heart. All the invitations I came across were either too stuffy or too casual for the vibe we were going for. That was until I came across Mayla Studios. As soon as I saw Mayla Studio’s gallery of work, I knew I'd be ordering my wedding invitations from them! Their designs are fun and creative and I could customize the font, style, layout and colors to fit our wedding.

Together, Barbara from Mayla Studios, and I came up with the PERFECT invitation suite design for us. Barbara provided excellent service, was very professional (and also a lot of fun!), extremely helpful and courteous.

When the delivery came with our invitations I squealed! The invitation proofs Barbara provided through email simply didn't do them justice—they were THAT gorgeous! We were SO proud to send these invites out to our friends and family. And when I handed the invites to my coworkers, they all lost their minds over how fabulous it looked. It was fun getting to see the recipients’ reactions in person. Other guests have also commented on how exquisite our invitations look.

I loved working with Mayla Studios and Barbara. I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very prompt and courteous service. We had a couple of issues with spelling errors and a missing invitation that she had to mail us late. Otherwise the invitations were honestly the most beautiful ones that I or any of my guests had ever seen. They use high quality products and deliver the best for a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User3280066, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I've been telling everybody I know that Mayla Studios is the BEST quality paper goods you can find for any event at the very best price. Barbara's creativity and attention to detail is amazing. My wedding and bridal shower invitations turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. She consulted with me in person and via email during every step of the design process. I wanted a nautical theme that wasn't over the top, and she delivered, big time! I've gotten so many compliments from my guests, many telling me that mine are the best invitations they've ever seen :) Barb truly cared about and valued my vision from start to finish. The best part, besides her impeccable work, was getting to support a family-owned small business and an old friend :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was absolutely blown away by both the product and the customer service that Mayla Studios provided. Barbara and her team were fantastic to work with. Everyone was very responsive and super helpful in every step of the way, especially for an overly excited/nervous bride-to-be like myself. They really appreciate the little details and the overall presentation of each piece, which is after seeing how they did our invitation suites, we also are using them for the menus and the ceremony programs. It's easy to get lost and overwhelmed by all of the different wedding services and vendors out there, but Myla Studios really stood out to me with not only their work but their personalities as well. I will definitely use them for all of my paper needs in the future and will be recommending them to future brides that I know!

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barbara and Mayla Studios did an incredible job with our invitations! We just sent them out recently and I've received nonstop glowing reviews of them! They are 100% us, match our wedding perfectly and the entire process was so easy! She took our few requests and made something beautiful. I cannot say thank you enough!

Profile Picture Sallie, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely a great company and experience! I was able to help design my own invitations and they fit me to a tee! Working with Barbara was a pleasure and easy as pie! I loved the process so much that I also had her help design my Ceremony Cards.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The invitations and creativity that comes out of this studio is unbelievable! She did above and beyond on my invitation and we were totally blown away. Everything about the entire invitation was neatly done and put together with perfect craftsmanship. My parents phone was blowing up from our guests who LOVED the invite!!! She was always a phone/ email away and very responsive. She picked out the perfect lace, pearl button, and font for our letterpress, to create such an elegant/ glamours suite. She made sure to send examples for us to review and made any change we wanted to our lettering. She was always so sweet and a lovely person to work with. She gave great direction and helped us in making our dream invitation. We love our invitation so much that we have made a shadow box with it, because her work it truly a price of art!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Mayla Stuidos is right down the street from my house, which was very convenient for me! She was so patient with me trying to pick out the right design, this is the place I strongly recommend to couples if they want to have custom invitations! She also made cake pop thankyou cards on the tops of the cake pops, and they just looked beautiful!
Thankyou for making my wedding unique!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I never doubted that Barbara and the crowd at Mayla Studios would do a good job. I found them at a bridal expo and have been working with them extensively since. I will continue to use their services even now that my wedding is over. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Profile Picture Ellie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was completely satisfied by this vendor! Barbara was wonderful to work with. Her studio is beautiful and you can witness all the creativity that goes on there. I was able to go to her studio and tell her my likes/dislikes and was able to play with different papers and colors, etc. She sent me samples of several designs for me to choose from. I was even able to save on shipping by picking the invitations up at the studio. She is wonderful to work with -- highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am using Mayla Studios for all of my paper needs (Save the Dates, Thank yous, Invites and Programs). It has been wonderful working with them. I met them at a bridal open house and knew they were the perfect fit. Everything is custom and you work closely with them on design so that the goods work for you and for your wedding style/theme. I can't wait to see the reaction when our guest get out save the dates this week!

Profile Picture User3173016, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I met Barbara at one of the Bridal shows. I was impressed by her wedding invitations and all her other creations. YOu can tell she loves what she does and is very receptive to ideas and to make brides happy. When I went to her shop, I had a slight idea of what I wanted and she sat and took her time to show me, give me options and ideas of what I could do. They are very quick at replying emails and phone calls, so you will never be left hanging. Thank you Mayla Studios team for my beautiful invitations! and special thanks for working with me to get half of my invitations in Spanish and the rest in English.

Profile Picture Ada, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Mayla Studios created my save the dates and they turned out AMAZING! Everything I was looking for - Barbara is very creative and she truly listens to your ideas. She takes your ideas and incorporates them into an outstanding piece of work. Mayla Studios also worked within my budget and I was able to make payments. I am looking forward to working with her for my invitations!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Barbara is exactly the type of vendor you need to work with when planning a wedding. Her menus were perfect, suited my wedding style perfectly. At $200 a plate, you want it all to be perfect. I work in the business of food, and As a chef, and a planner for a luxury brand, (Ritz Carlton, Waldorf), I know everything communicates.
Very patient, quick response, fast turn around and extremely reasonable. The quality of her work speaks volumes. Im so happy with the results. One less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture Stacey-Ann, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Out of all the vendors I have used thus far for my upcoming wedding, Barbara and team have been the best. She is incredibly easy to work with, very flexible, responsive, and a great designer. The overall experience was fantastic and stress free.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I just received our save the dates and they are amazing! Mayla studios was able to take our vision and create exactly what we wanted, which is amazing because we are not very artistic and I'm sure our direction wasn't the best. I can't wait to start working on the invitations. On top of great service and products, the prices are awesome.

Update: Barbara designed our save the dates, invitations, programs, and thank you cards. They are all beautiful and exactly what I wanted. We received tons of complements of all of them. The best part of the whole experience is that these where all custom designed. I went to various paper stores and found things that I thought could work, but didn't really reflect my wedding. Using Mayla guaranteed that all the paper reflected my wedding and that I didn't have the same paper products as one of the many other people I know who are getting married soon. The other amazing thing about using Mayla is that I didnt need to order 50 more invitations when I found myself a couple short, which is a huge money savings.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/10/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I met Barbara at a bridal show. She did the envelope and the place cards for me. It made the invitations that much more special. And the place cards were excellent as well. Had a bit of issue with the ones I had gotten from Party City but she was able to make them work. She was the best to work with and prices weren't too high either. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3094043, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Barbara (Owner) is a pleasure to work with. I needed more invites last minute and she was able to fabricate them and deliver them ASAP. Her design and quality is phenomenal. My guests were so pleased with the invites I was receiving messages from them constantly regarding how much they loved them.

Profile Picture amy, 6/14/13, 1 Review