Mayfield Events Reviews

177 | Dallas, TX

177 Reviews for Mayfield Events

Valerie · Married on 01/14/2017

Laura Mayfield came HIGHLY recommended to me. After she planned and coordinated my wedding I would highly recommend her as well.
    She is very organized. I handed her everything I had started planning for my wedding and she took it and made it perfect. I trusted her from the beginning. She has a sweet and calm spirit.
    She kept me focused on the meaning of marriage.
    My wedding weekend was stress free and I enjoyed it because I knew she was taking care of everything. You are crazy if you try to plan a wedding on your own. Every bride needs Laura. Trust me.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Laura and her team are beyond amazing. Throughout the whole process they were such a blessing. She helped with day of coordination, was an AWESOME DJ, and provided photobooth services that made the night even more special. She is truly an amazing person and provides an amazing service. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for ALL KINDS of wedding services. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Cortny · Married on 12/17/2016

Mayfield events was nothing but amazing for us! So accountable with every service, I never had to worry about anything! Not only did they provide great service but they make you feel like top priority and important, which is a good feeling to have while planning a wedding! Very enjoyable to work with the mayfield squad, I will reccomend them to anyone!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/10/2016

Mayfield Events went above and beyond on my wedding day and surpassed the already high dreams that I had. Laura and her team are just incredible at understanding a bride's individual style and bringing their ideas to life. The peace of mind of having a stress-free wedding day is priceless. I'm forever grateful to Laura for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Andea · Married on 11/05/2016

Mayfield Events is perfection in every way. EVERY single staff member is kind, thoughtful and talented beyond measure. Our day was so much more amazing than we could have ever wanted. Laura and Jason are the kindest, most generous and most fun people. The whole planning process was a breeze with Laura on our side. I wanted my wedding to be unique and classic at the same time and I got that times a million. Shelby, their florist is so very talented and obviously passionate about her work. My budget was small and what this team was able to pull off was truly astonishing. My favorite part about working with this group of people was that not only are they awesome at what they do but that they honestly love you through the entire process. I mean, I really had some ideas that I thought were crazy and would be impossible and these people made it happen like it was something they do everyday. So thankful for this group of people and everything they did for us! My husband and I still talk about how great they are all!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Sheridan · Married on 10/29/2016

Laura and her team made everything flow smoothly and without stress! They are very genuine, caring people! Laura was there to answer any and every question that came up along the way and gave tons of needed advice throughout the process!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't think I really have the words that accurately describe this amazing team. From day 1 they were wonderful. Laura was the best person in the world to me during the planning process. She made sure things were done and coordinated all the vendors getting to the venue. She provided us with coordination services and I literally don't even want to imagine how the wedding day would have went without her. She was also our dj and played all the best songs for the crowd. They provided the photo booth also and it was a huge hit. They have tons of props that made it so much fun! The flowers that the team did were beyond gorgeous and were better than I could have imagined. My husband even said that if anyone is getting married they need to use Mayfield and for him to notice how smoothly things went on the wedding day is a huge deal!! I'm so glad that we chose Mayfield Events because they made our day absolutely perfect for us.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Georgia · Married on 10/16/2016

Laura was absolutely amazing to work with!! I used Mayfield Events primarily for a day-of-coordinator. However, Laura started working on our wedding and checking in FAR in advance of the 2-4 weeks services start date! Even several months in advance, she'd get back to me (usually within minutes) with tons of help on any wedding questions that I had.

On the weekend of the wedding, Laura handled any crisis that came up like the absolute professional superwoman she is. For one of many examples, at 11 pm the night before my 10 am wedding I realized I had lost my table numbers. I texted Laura and the next day my tables had table numbers (and they were much prettier than the ones I originally had!). I also had disparate pieces for centerpieces that I had a vague idea what to do with (I was a bonehead and decided not to hire a planner... and I have no design sense). Laura took them and made them look absolutely beautiful.

My husband also decided he wanted a photobooth at the last minute, which Mayfield events provided with no problem. It was a wonderful photobooth with props, instant printing, an attendant, customized strips, and lovely backdrop. And it was actually less expensive than the other options I looked at!! They were there for my entire coffee hour and reception.

Mayfield events has INCREDIBLE service at a super reasonable price point. If I ever have to plan a big event again, I will go to them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shani · Married on 10/15/2016

Jason and Laura Mayfield are AWESOME at what they do! I had 110% confidence that Laura and Jason would make sure the wedding reception and dance would be perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Presley · Married on 10/08/2016

Wowzas! Where do I even begin!! Mayfield Events made our night SO special and we will remember it forever! The entire wedding process was so smooth and couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! You can tell they all trust each other and it's so comforting! It was seriously so much fun overall-every step!!! Laura always had our best interest in mind and was there to please us in every aspect. She works magic with your budget and is honestly so sweet! Her and Jason are both so talented and I just love to watch their talent flourish. They truly are great at what they do and never cease to amaze me!! They made the night so easy for both our parents. Her ideas are so awesome and she has so many of them!! Let her run the show and take off-you won't be disappointed! Mayfield even did our rehearsal dinner and that was nothing short of spectacular! Her florist, Shelby, makes magic happen too! I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful all the floral was!! I'm still staring at the pictures! DJing and Bartending were obviously so important too which they are experts in as well! The bistro lighting-amazing! It completely changes the venue and looks SOOO beautiful! Just awesome!Their ideas on this are so great! They can do it ALL!! So let them!! :) I highly recommend them to help make your night a dream come true! I'm so glad we had Laura and her team make our night the most memorable night of our lives thus far! I would/will recommend them to everyone! While they truly hold a talent to make your dream a reality, they are also the sweetest, caring, most thoughtful people! It doesn't take long to figure that out and feel completely stress free when Laura is in charge! I am so thankful and so blessed to have had them on my side as we start our lives and this journey together! Can't thank them or praise them enough!! We just love them and you will too!! :)

Sent on 11/05/2016

Staci · Married on 09/10/2016

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding for our daughter and her new husband! Laura, Jason and all staff we encountered were attentive and quickly responded to every question or need. Their goal was to make the whole experience stress free from the moment we contacted them.They worked hard to give them the special marriage ceremony they wanted. We received compliments from so many people that said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. The presentation was absolutely beautiful! Most importantly, our daughter said it was the wedding she had always dreamed of. We highly recommend Mayfield Events!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sami · Married on 09/10/2016

Absolutely 5 stars all around! Laura and her team know their stuff. They were able to createmy dream wedding even when I didn't exactly have a vision. I will recommend Mayfield Events to every bride I meet!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/04/2016

Mayfield Events were absolutely fantastic! They provided sound equipment for our ceremony so our guests could hear our vows and provided music at our reception. They kept us on time and had our guests dancing all night! Their lighting was also fantastic and changed with the music giving it a great effect. The price was outstanding for the services we received. Highly, highly recommend Mayfield Events!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

Mayfield Events is absolutely incredible! There is no better way to say it. They are accomdating, flexible, and truly genuine. Our event was a little different as it was a reception two months after a destination wedding, and they did such a great job of prioritizing our wishes and making it a beautiful and fun event. Everyone on their team was so kind, and it is even more special that many of them are family members of all ages. It's so refreshing to work with such sweet and supportive people! I'd recommend Mayfield Events in a heart beat, and on behalf of myself, my husband, and my parents, we are so thankful for all of the hard work that Mayfield Events contributed to our special event.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/28/2016

I loved having Mayfield events for my wedding DJ. Laura really went out of her way to answer my questions, understand what I wanted for my wedding and followed through on those requests perfectly! I had so many people compliment the music at my wedding. I highly recommend them! Affordable and so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Becky · Married on 08/20/2016

Choosing Laura Mayfield with Mayfield Events was the best thing we could of done for my daughters wedding. All I can say is they are top notch. They did the drapery, lighting and table linens. It was beautiful. My daughters words were "It was everything she dreamed of." Our coordinator Judy was awesome!! We didn't have to worry about anything. She was on top of everything the entire time.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kinsey · Married on 08/20/2016

Laura and her team do an amazing job! Definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Katy · Married on 08/07/2016

We were so pleased with Mayfield Events. They were incredibly kind, professional, and aware of our needs. They helped our special day run perfectly and we can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them. They were very organized and helpful, had great music selection which catered wonderfully to our guests (and our) choices, and their hosting couldn't have been more perfect. We'd definitely choose them again if we were to do the day over!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Anne M. · Married on 08/06/2016

Mayfield events was always willing to help, and listen to what I had to say. They executed my plan for the wedding exactly how I envisioned, and even more! They were always quick to answer my questions during the planning phase. All the vendors that they recommended were exceptional! They made the day of the wedding run smoothly, and without any worries. I highly recommend Mayfield events for your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Terri · Married on 07/16/2016

Choosing Mayfield Events to plan my daughters wedding was the best decision we made. Laura plans great events! Planning was organized, fun, and exciting. As the mother of the bride I can honestly say I was not stressed through the entire planning stages. Laura told me from the beginning she would handle everything, to trust her and enjoy. Well she delivered an over the top event. It was simply amazing, my daughter said it was the best day ever, that was my prayer to make her special day completely wonderful.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/09/2016

I had an immediate connection with Laura at a Bridal show and knew I had to have her for my wedding! So glad that I did! She and her team are easy to work with and make it as stress free as possible. We used them for planning/day of coordination, flowers, DJ services, and they provided the photo booth! The day of our wedding went so smoothly (or at least to my knowledge!), everything was so beautiful and the flowers were amazing, the dance floor was never empty, and the guests had a blast with the photo booth! Best wedding ever and I couldn't have done it without their services!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/25/2016

Laura Mayfield and her Mayfield Events staff are absolutely fabulous. I honestly can not say enough good things about how perfectly they made our wedding go the day of and all the way leading up to it. Laura is completely organized and she thinks of everything! She has a wonderful vision and she was able to bring my fairytale to life through our communication over the past year. As a wedding coordinator and planner she was perfect. Finding all of the vendors that we needed and even having the perfect solution and new vendor before I even knew about a problem we were having with one of the vendors. She is very easy-going and relaxed which completely helps when brides are in stressful panicky situations. lol. The DJ services the night of our wedding were absolutely wonderful! Our entire guest list enjoyed the variety of music and the dance floor was full at all times! Mayfield Events also provided our photo booth for the evening and we think it might have been the biggest hit by all! Adults and Children! It was so awesome!!!! We LOVED IT! And we love looking at our book they made us of ALL of the photo strips that were taken that night! The Mayfield Events staff were spectacular from start to finish. I honestly cannot think of one single complaint I could have, and we worked together for one year! They even helped pack up EVERYTHING from the wedding and helped my parents load all of it! My dad was amazed by their impeccable service!!!! Thank you Mayfield Events for making our fairytale come true!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved Mayfield Events, they helped us out so much! They went way beyond what we hired them to do and could not have been happier! I would recommended them to anyone and I hope that we can use them again. They are both so sweet and were so knowledgeable throughout the whole process. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

I loved working with Laura Mayfield. She was professional, available, organized and a steady hand in the whole process of the wedding planning. She is the genuine article.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Gremary · Married on 06/04/2016

Laura mayfield, her husband and team were very attentive to every detail of the ceremony and reception. Laura had great ideas for set up of the reception right off the bat

Sent on 06/07/2016