Mayfield Events Reviews

177 | Dallas, TX

177 Reviews for Mayfield Events

Phuong · Married on 03/16/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! So helpful throughout the entire process. We couldn’t have done it without her. She’s our number one vendor and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Mayfield events for planning and day of coordinating, floral and decor, as well as our photo booth, and it was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! Laura and her team are so insightful and helpful and wiling to do whatever it takes to make your special day just like you want it. It even rained on our wedding day and Laura was so calm and professional and took action and made our Plan B just as amazing if not more beautiful than we had imagined our Plan A would be. We were blown away by the final outcome of all the floral and decor and have been receiving compliments about how beautiful everything was ever since. The night went off without a hitch, thanks to Laura and her team. I would highly recommend Mayfield Events for your wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2018

Laura and her team were absolutely incredible. My (now) husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding, but were overwhelmed with just how many vendors there were. Not only that, but we wanted to make sure we didn't forget anything. When we came to Laura, the only thing we had set was the venue and the date. She and her team gave us a selection of vendors (catering, DJ, transportation, photography, and hair/makeup) and then put us in touch with our top picks so we could make a final decision. Not only that, but Mayfield Events took care of our invitations, florals, and desserts (mini cupcakes!).

Laura was so professional and responded to my texts/calls/emails very promptly. She was organized and had an online portal that was very helpful. It had all the vendor contact information, a giant checklist with all the things we needed to take care of, and vendor contracts. We had multiple meetings over the phone and in person leading up to the big day.

Come wedding weekend, Laura took care of our rehearsal and had timelines for every single person of the wedding party and family, so everyone knew exactly what they had to do and at what time and where. My bridal party was very impressed by how organized and smooth everything was. On the day of the wedding, Laura and her team were by our side throughout the entire wedding. We stuck to our timeline within about 10 mins margin of error and never felt rushed or stressed out. If there were any issues during the wedding, my husband and I had no idea because Laura either handled it quickly or word of it never reached us! So we were able to enjoy our wedding to the fullest.

Hiring Laura was hands down the best decision we made towards wedding planning. I don't know how we could've handled the whole thing without her and her amazing team. <3

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2017

Mayfield Event were absolutely amazing. They exceeded my expectations by a million. I planned my wedding in Dallas from Iowa. Mayfield made my planning experience enjoyable and stress free. Most importantly, the week of and the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. They made sure vendors were scheduled and on time. I showed up to the venue and Mayfield had my vision put into place. Again, I did not have to worry about a thing. I just got to show up and ENJOY MY DAY!! Music was incredible. Guests left my wedding saying they didn't want it to end. Everyone was dancing. I would hire Mayfield over and over and over again. Thank you Mayfield!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2017

If you are getting married, take my advice and book your special day with Mayfield Events. Laura, Jason and the Mayfield team are unparalleled in the wedding industry. They are kind, warm, knowledgeable, and confident. Laura is a real advocate for her bride and groom. Our wedding day was a dream come true. I didn't have to stress or worry on the wedding day because Laura and her team were there to step in and go to work. If you are looking for a phenomenal wedding planner with a wealth of expertise, a reasonable price tag, and a great DJ package to boot, look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Nikki · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm so happy I chose Mayfield Events to help coordinate our wedding! Not only did they exceeded my expectations, Laura went above and beyond when situations arose during the wedding. I would've lost it if she wasn't around to keep me calm and to remind me the day was my day! Laura and her team did an excellent job bringing my vision for the venue to life! I can't speak highly enough of Mayfield Events and staff! I highly recommend them! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Truly blessed~The Long's

Meagan · Married on 11/04/2017

The absolute BEST people to work with ever! From the very beginning Laura was incredible! They definitely made my wedding the best it could be, the decorations, the flowers, their staff! I? could go on for hours about how perfect my wedding was and it was all because of Mayfield events. My guests were amazed by how sweet and helpful they were the entire event and even during chaos Laura always has a peace about her. I? would choose them every time for your special day.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Karyn · Married on 11/03/2017

The absolutely BEST wedding planner! She was with us from beginning until the end of the wedding making sure everything single thing was taken care of. The DJ services were out of this world, as well as the photo booth. An absolutely pleasure working with all of them. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't say enough how AMAZING Mayfield Events was throughout the entire wedding planning process, five stars isn't enough! They were extremely professional and personable, made my vision of my wedding a reality, really they made it better than anything i ever imagined. From the start, they listened to every idea and looked at every picture and took them into account to create the perfect wedding for J.D. and I. Shelby made the most beautiful floral arrangements and ceiling piece I've ever seen. Laura was with me every step of the way making decisions, and thought everything out to the smallest detail. She made sure not only the wedding went perfectly, but that I was stress free and enjoying the process throughout. The week up to the wedding, she checked in multiple times throughout the day to make sure I wasn't anxious and to keep me up to date on how everything was going with pictures. Jason was kind enough to act as our officiant. You can tell this isn't just a business for Mayfield, but that they put their hearts into their work.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Clea · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura and her team made all of our wedding jitters disappear! From the first time I spoke to Laura she totally understood our vision and our budget. We got married in a pretty stressful time in our lives (my now husband) had just graduated from his Phd program and so our budget was extremely important to us. Laura made sure that our budget remained intact while giving us the absolutely perfect wedding day. The day of the wedding I was so calm because I knew she had everything handled. My bouquet that her florist Shelby made was one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen! The respected our vision to have a very intimate and personal ceremony and wedding. All of our guests commented to us how truly special our wedding was for them as well! Thank You to Mayfield events, especially Laura for everything!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2017

Mayfield events was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! Four months away from my wedding I got so overwhelmed and needed so much help! She just picked up where I left off and saved me! My wedding was better than anything I could've ever imagined! She was always professional and made us feel like anything was possible. She made the wedding process so easy. She was extraordinary from the very first day until the day AFTER my wedding. Laura Mayfield is amazing!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Peyton · Married on 07/15/2017

From the beginning stages of planning to the night of our wedding, Mayfield Events helped us have the wedding of our dreams. Laura made the entire wedding planning process so stress free which was so helpful since I live out of state. Laura was able to work with my schedule and was even willing to drive and meet me in Oklahoma for meetings. Not only did she make the day of the wedding run so smoothy, she was also able to make our dream of having Whataburger taquitos at our wedding come true. Laura and her team were able to get 100 taquitos from Whataburger and they picked them up at 10 p.m. and brought back to the wedding for an end of the night treat. Also, the night of the wedding we quickly ran out of margarita mix and she was able to go get more for us. Although, thing that meant the most to me was that she called me a few days before the wedding just to see how I was feeling. She truly cares for all of her brides. We also used Mayfield Events for our floral. Shelby and the floral team are absolutely incredible! From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful and better than anything that I could have pictured myself. The showstopper was the gorgeous floral chandelier the team was able to create. It was a gorgeous hoop of greenery with beautiful white, pink, and burgundy flowers cascading from the center. Our friends and family are still talking about it two months later! We also used Laura and Jason for our DJ. They did a great job and kept everyone dancing all night long! Laura is the sweetest person and you can really see how much she loves her job. We are so thankful that we used Mayfield Events for our wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Words can simply not explain how grateful we are for hiring Mayfield Events! They are amazing at everything that they do!! They provided planning, floral, DJ, and uplighting services for our wedding and went above and beyond to ensure that our day was a dream come true! Laura and her team are extremely professional and passionate about their work! They are also extremely down to earth and so easy to communicate with. We gave them our vision and they made it a reality! Our wedding day would not have been complete without them overseeing the entire process! Leading up to the day we had some anxiety about all of the tedious details that needed to come together. Laura ensured us all the way through the process and created a MASTERPIECE! Our wedding was everything that we dreamed of and so much more!! We will be forever grateful for the experience that they provided for us, our family, and our friends! We absolutely adore their team! Thanks again for the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/24/2017

Laura and her staff went above all expectations in planning our daughters wedding. Her decor was beautiful and her husbands sound/ music and lighting was a perfect match to the audience. Her coordination took into account every detail and the execution was perfect. Nothing was left to chance. She took care of every detail and made this event the best day. We had so many comments on what a beautiful event this was and we owe it all to Mayfield Events! Thank you Laura for this magical night!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Reba · Married on 06/10/2017

I am confident that no matter how much time passes, we will always look back on that day and remember it as being the greatest day of our lives. We owe all of this to Laura and her team. They were extremely helpful and professional. They went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was planned. They were very easy to work with and made sure to include everything I asked for. Our guest continue to rave about the DJ and flow of the whole event. I will be recommending their service to everyone I know! thank you so much to the entire Mayfield team. It brings me much sorrow to know I won't have the chance to work with them again but extremely happy for all of the other future couples that will be impacted by her service.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

Laura is an amazing person and knows what she is doing at her job. I booked her and from the start of the meeting I let her know I was freaking out on the fact that the guest would not fit in our venue if it rained and we needed to change it inside. She said she will come up with the back up plan and we will work to have the wedding of my dreams. Sure enough we were blessed with rain on my wedding day. Laura was such a blessing for us on that day we literally did not have to stress about anything and even though we had rain towards the end of the ceremony I was glad she was prepared with umbrellas and allowed me to have the wedding outside justvlike i wanted to. She definitely went above and beyond for is and for that my husband and I are grateful that she was able to share our hapiness with us. Laura was amazing her planning and professionalism was on point. She was concerned about every detail of the wedding made sure everything ran smooth for us and despite of the rain I can say I had the most romantic ceremony I could have imagined. So girls if you are looking for someone to assist you and actually care about your wedding Laura is the one ??

Sent on 06/14/2017

Mayfield Events's reply:

OH Stacy! It was such an honor to serve you and Mauro! You were such a delight to work with and I am glad that you got to have the wedding of your dreams! YOU DESERVED IT!

Allison · Married on 05/20/2017

Laura and Jason were great, they did everything exactly how I wanted it! I didn’t give them much direction but they took what they knew and made it the most perfect day of my dreams!! Love them!

Haley · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura and her team were truly a blessing to my planning process and wedding day. She was willing to travel for meetings to Dallas and was always available to talk when anything came up. I would not have been able to plan my wedding without her. Down to the smallest of details she has you completely covered! They truly believe in putting you and your future spouse first and making sure all decisions are based off of what you want for your wedding day. The day of the wedding I felt so relaxed and at ease because I knew Laura and her team had everything handled. They made our dream wedding come to life beyond anything I could have ever imagined. We also used Laura for our DJ and she kept the dance floor packed! We had so much fun all night we did not want it to end. Our guests are still commenting how much fun they had and how some of them felt it was better than their own wedding. Hiring Laura and her team was the best decision we made for our entire wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Mayfield Events's reply:

This was so sweet! I loved everything about working with you guys. You were such a beautiful bride and it was such a special gift to me to get to be a small part of helping you guys. THANK YOU!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2017

Laura and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND in every single aspect of coordinating our wedding. The only regret I have is not having found her sooner. She was a literal god send. Her experience and attention to detail is unparalleled! I am the pickiest, most type A person there is and she exceeded every single expectation I had.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2017

Amazing and responsive team. Willing to work around any schedule. Made the day of the wedding easy and perfect

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ameena · Married on 04/01/2017

Laura MADE our wedding! We had a multicultural wedding composed of three different heritages. Laura was able to execute the traditions that were important to us, while adding our own twist, and blending them all seamlessly. She was great at guiding us to the right vendors for us. She was also amazing at keeping us within budget. We had fifty more guests rsvp than expected, and she STILL kept us within our budget! The decor, food, and ambience were exactly what we wanted. Her on staff florist, Shelby, did an incredible job with the flowers. All of our guests said that it was one of the best, if not the best, wedding they've ever been to. Couldn't have happened without Laura!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Sharon · Married on 03/18/2017

Mayfield Events did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding!! I cannot say enough good things about them! We hired Laura as our "day of" planner and I am so glad we did. She paid attention to every little detail, things we would not have even thought of. She met with us several times before the wedding to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted and expected. She contacted all of our vendors to make sure they were where they needed to be, when they needed to be there, on the day of the wedding.

They also provided the sound system, the photo booth, and all the uplighting. Laura was also our DJ, and her husband, Jason, controlled all the lighting for the reception. He was also the announcer, making sure all the guests knew where they needed to be for cocktail hour, cake cutting, the first dance, etc. My daughter and her husband provided a play list for the reception, and Laura played their music, paying close attention to what people were dancing to, so the dance floor was full all evening. EVERYONE told me that it was the best wedding reception they'd ever attended.

The entire day went so smoothly, and my daughter and her husband had their perfect day, thanks to Laura Mayfield!! Whether you are looking for a DJ, a wedding planner, or someone to do it all, I highly recommend Mayfield Events!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Sabrina · Married on 03/18/2017

Laura Mayfield and her team are simply amazing. We used them as both our day-of-coordinator and DJ for our wedding. From our very first meeting with Laura, I felt a sense of ease. Her professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail were beyond what I could have hoped for. She addressed our every need and went over details as many times as I needed to feel comfortable. The day of the wedding, Laura was my go-to person. She was a calming presence and was able to get things done in a discrete and efficient manner. She also made sure my family was well taken care of, which they all complemented us on. Our reception was so much fun, and Laura and her husband made sure to play music the guests were loving, so the dance floor stayed full! I cannot say enough about Mayfield events!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Melody · Married on 03/17/2017

Laura and her team are AWESOME!!! We have used Laura and her team for 2 weddings! One in 2016 and one 2 weeks ago. Both times we were not disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Summer · Married on 03/11/2017

Laura was a lifesaver for our wedding! We already had most of our vendors by the time we found her, so we opted for day of coordinator services in addition to DJ services. She also took care of draping and lighting. We could not have asked for a better experience. She met with us several times during the planning process, was always quick to provide advice on any issues that came up. She answered every e-mail I sent (which was many!) within 24 hours, usually within 1-2 hours! She was extremely professional, always punctual for meetings, and super sweet. Worth every penny! The music at the wedding was perfect - everyone had a blast dancing the night away. Cannot complain at all about the DJ services. All in all, we were so happy with our decision to go with Mayfield Events for our wedding. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 03/28/2017