101 Reviews for Mayfair Farms

Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
Liquor License (1)
101 Mayfair Farms Reviews

Many things went wrong. Bugs in the mesculin salad & they served it anyway! When I approached Rich (person in charge), He cursed, walked away & no apology offered.
We had planned for months with the banquet manager Sam about the "extras" we would be providing ourselves & there was never an issue until the day of the wedding. "Rich" claimed to not have been informed about theses extras & had no idea what he was supposed to do with them.
They did not work well with my wedding coordinator, they tried to keep her out of the "loop".
Finally, I had a very large candy buffet. The staff wouldn't help with the set up or clean up of the display & several of the more expensive candies were missing.
I was really excited when we booked this venue as well as during the planning. The manager Sam seemed to really care about his buisiness & communication was (or so I thought) great. I was really disappointed with the venue's staff's demeanor. The servers had not been given instruction about the "extras", they were sometimes quite rude to the guests, they took my dinner before I was able to eat it & when I asked for my dinner, they said the food was done....$53,000 wedding (overall costs) & the food was done???? Let's not get started about the bugs in the salad----if they knew it was a problem, they should have told me & made a substitution instead of serving my family & friends salad riddled with bugs!
I thought I had struck gold when we booked here & we were both so happy.........now we're happily married but disappointed with the staff & Mayfair Farms in general!

Profile Picture louiseann, 9/6/08, 1 Review