101 Reviews for Mayfair Farms

Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
Liquor License (1)
101 Mayfair Farms Reviews

We loved everything about our experience with Mayfair Farms! Bill was a pleasure to work with, as well as Steve, Susan, and everyone else. Bill was always enthusiastically accommodating down to the smallest details. Any couple planning a wedding will undoubtedly have 100 questions, and he was willing to get on the phone with us several times to walk us through and put us at ease.

The venue itself is gorgeous and while we planned to have our ceremony outdoors, they were able to change that the morning of due to weather. The dance floor is HUGE and our guests absolutely loved the extra room to boogie down. Can't say enough good things about this place and all the folks who work there!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The best choice I made was choosing Mayfair Farms for my wedding venue! Bill was so helpful throughout the whole process. He always made himself available to answer any questions I had and went above and beyond to make sure our day went exactly as planned. Our maitre d’ and bridal assistant were incredible. The food was amazing. The entire staff was top notch!! The venue itself is beautiful. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Mayfair Farms!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely breathtaking venue.Seevice was great.

Profile Picture Belinda, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Mayfair Farms on July 29, 2017. We had our outdoor wedding (~100 guests) on their grounds and the reception in the Wellington ballroom right next to the outdoor wedding spot. We had not initially considered this venue because one of the wedding websites had $$$ next to it and we wanted to keep our wedding budget reasonable. However, we were driving to check out a 7th or 8th wedding venue and drove past Mayfair Farms, saw how beautiful and classy the place was, and called to make an appointment. We met with Steve and it was a beautiful experience from then on. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the place was rather affordable. Steve was absolutely wonderful to work with and he really went out of his way to accommodate our several requests, such as having more vegetarian options (I and almost a third of the guests were vegetarian) and non-alcoholic toasts for teetotalers. My husband is Armenian and I am Indian and we wanted to have elements of our respective cuisines, which wasn't easy. But Steve made that happen, even to the point of getting Armenian cheese and the Indian samosas for the cocktail hour. Barbara was our Maitre D and she sat with us the day before the wedding and answered any last minute questions. She is very good and had everything running as it should be, all while exuding calm, which helped our nerves that day. She also noticed that we didn't have all the name cards and we were able to fix that before the guests started arriving. The other staff at the venue were great too and the food was absolutely delicious. Several of our guests later commented on how much they liked the food and the venue: the grounds are very well kept, the ballroom was elegant, and the porch-like area for the cocktail hour was very beautiful. Overall, it was evident that the staff at Mayfair Farms had worked very hard with us in organizing our big day that went very smoothly. We and our guests had a great time and we would highly recomme

Profile Picture Aditi, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Mayfair Farms is AMAZING! Bill Graham was our go-to guy the entire time and he was so helpful and kind! Susan was our matre'd and she is definitely a "no nonsense" kind of woman, which I loved! She got stuff done!! Mayfair is still reasonably priced because they have nothing to prove. They are exactly what they say they are and that is, incredible!

The venue allowed us to start making drop-offs the week of our wedding. This was a huge weight off of my shoulders because my apt was overflowing with wedding supplies! They housed them safely for us and returned everything in perfect condition. Our reception space was setup just as I had asked and everything was just beautiful! I highly recommend getting married in their lower garden. It is so beautiful and the pictures of my ceremony are amazing! Every person down to the valet parking attendants were kind, helpful, and super accommodating. My day was nothing short of wonderful and I wish I could relive it all over again.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

My husband and I couldn't imagine being married anywhere else! We were enamored immediately upon entering the driveway and seeing the original barn from the 1700's, and that feeling only increased as we surveyed the beautiful mansion and grounds. Bill Graham was so cordial, accommodating, and helpful from the moment we met him- we walked out of our visit knowing this was the venue for us. We never wavered in that decision, Bill was willing to answer all and any questions we had, work with us to customize our cocktail hour (we had a sangria station and craft beer station in lieu of a martini station), and in conjunction with the staff, created an absolutely beautiful ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! In addition to the beauty of the venue, the food was SO GOOD. We've heard from multiple guests that our cocktail hour was the best they've ever seen, and the rest of the food was incredible as well. Our Maitre D, Richard, and my bridal attendant, Anna, were a dream. Both ensured I had food before and during the ceremony, and Anna's fast bustling skills saved my bridal party a lot of stress!
We can't recommend Mayfair enough, and my husband and I are actively hoping we get invited to a wedding here as guests to really take advantage of all of the incredible food and space!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

I dont regret on having Mayfait Farms hosting my wedding, everything was very organized and every detail was perfect, the food was amazing, and also the staff, thank you Richard for all your help

Profile Picture Veralucia, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our 3/25/17 afternoon wedding at Mayfair Farms was pure perfection! Working with Bill, Susan and team was seamless and stress-free! From booking the venue a year and half in advance, to last minute details, the staff was very attentive and helpful. We truly would not have had the same experience day of if we didn't choose Mayfair! Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, Bridal Suite

Bill and To All the Staff at Mayfair Farms:

Shalom and I just got back from our honeymoon and we could not let another day go by and not express our thanks and gratitude for making our wedding day such an amazing memory that we will forever remember.

Bill was amazing to deal with from the very first day we spoke until the day of the event. He was so willing to work with us and our budget to make our wedding day happen.

The staff at Mayfair was simply AMAZING! Every single staff member was so willing to help and make sure the bride and groom were happy with all the details. They constantly made sure we were both happy and well serviced. The Maitre D' was a pleasure to work with and followed the scheduled exactly the way it was written up and made sure my wife Shalom was happy.

The food and quality of the service was also amazing my friends and family would not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. Everyone told us they loved the food, the people, and how comfortable they felt.

I would highly recommend Mayfair to all my friends for any event we wish to hold in the future.

Thank you ALL once again.

A Happy Couple,

Walter & Shalom Fernandez

Profile Picture Walter, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't think twice about booking this place!!! Seriously. We just had our wedding there on Aug 13th and even though it was 105 degrees outside and we were literally melting, it was perfect. From our first meeting and onward with Bill he was so gracious and helpful and flexible with our pricing and menu ( we did an Indian fusion menu).

Location: the grounds are gorgeous and immaculately kept. There are great locations all around the property for pictures. They just redid their backyard ceremony area and it's fabulous. Also, we had to move our ceremony indoors because of the heat wave and it was still beautiful because the inside is just as beautiful as the outside. The only teensy problem we had ( and I believe this is due to the fact that it was 105 all day long) was that it was very very hot in the reception hall and with all the dancing, I was sweating up a storm. It was also rather warm in the upstairs bridal suite.

Food: We had BEST food. The hors d'oevres were all phenomenal and the cocktail shrimp were so large and plump! Food at dinner was also excellent. We went with the buffet option . We particularly like the salmon bearnaise and the shrimp in lemon butter and wine sauce. But what our guests really talked about and are still talking about was the dessert hour. An entire room filled with dessert that were all delicious.

Service: What makes Mayfair Farms really stand out is the service. From the servers, to the bridal attendant to the Maitre'd were all phenomenal. Bertha was my bridal attendant and she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

Overall, I highly, highly recommend this venue. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Pallabi , 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

You will have life time pleasant memory if you celebrate your event at this Hall. If the place is available, then do not think twice, just book it.

Profile Picture Jayshree, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mayfair Farms was everything we were looking for- simple, yet elegant; beautiful grounds and gardens; spacious cocktail rooms and ballroom; natural lighting in the ballroom; kind workers; delicious food. We booked our wedding reception with Steve (Director of Operations) and he went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we can dream of for our wedding. On the day before our wedding, Richard (our Maitre D) was so helpful and accommodating to how we wanted our decorations (since we did DIY centerpieces and decor) set up. Our wedding reception ran so smoothly, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Bertha was our bridal attendant, and she helped carry my dress as I walked around the outside to take pictures, and she helped my maid of honor bustle my dress quickly before introductions. Richard was well organized and professional, made sure everything went according to plans, and worked well with our vendors too. Also, Audrey, another worker there, set up a special dessert for us that everyone loved! Many of our guests told us that they loved our venue and that the food was delicious! The only thing our guests were sad about was that their servers cleaned up their food too quickly (when they didn't even finish or touch their food) whenever they weren't at the tables (either busy dancing or taking pictures). Overall, we are extremely happy that we had our wedding reception there. We absolutely love Steve, Richard, Bertha, Audrey, and everyone else who really went above and beyond to make our wedding reception special and memorable.

Profile Picture User6931747, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Mayfair Farms! We were married there on May 29, 2016. The day was wonderful and our guests raved about the wedding! We worked with Bill Graham and Barbara who were both very responsive to our questions and any of our needs. Our maiterde was Susan and was fantastic! She made sure that all details were taken care of, and that we enjoyed ourselves. She brought us into our beautifully decorated Windsor Room before the guests saw it. It was so amazing to see everything set up so perfectly after a years worth of planning. It is a moment I'll never forget. She did the same thing with our Viennese hour which was in a different room. I was truly stunned at the quality of service that I received from Mayfair Farms. They went above and beyond anything I could have expected or hoped for. Bertha was my bridal attendant and she was so attentive to anything I needed. The food was amazing, and the grounds were picture perfect! I can't thank you all enough, for helping to make the day unforgettable. Mayfair Farms is a class act!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My (now) husband and I had our Wedding here last weekend, and I simply couldn't wait to start writing reviews for them. Joanne was our coordinator, and throughout the entire year of planning, they only time she didn't get back to an email or phone call was when she had a personal family emergency and wasn't at work for a few days. From the very first meeting, we were convinced that this was the place, and we made our decision a year to the day of our wedding. When we met with Joanne thoroughly plan out wedding day, we met Rich, and Joanne assured us that he'd be in charge for our day. For our rehearsal, he had us rehearse inside (there was rain forecasted that day), and both Rich and Joanne reinforced that they'd wait until the absolute last possible minute to decide where we'd be for the ceremony.

The day of, it started raining AS I was walking down the aisle, and Rich, not 2 minutes into the ceremony, showed up with a golf umbrella so my husband and I wouldn't get wet.

Throughout the entire day, Rich and Bertha made sure that we both got food and enough to drink, I've heard so many stories of couples not getting a single bite of food at their weddings, but we got to enjoy so much of it, we even got to take home our left over wedding cake (which we've donated to a homeless shelter since no two people could possibly eat that much cake, lol).

Both of us could not have been more thrilled with our choice, We've been getting more and more raves from all our family and friends about how amazing every thing was. The entire staff has made our wedding day just that much more special than it already was.

This is an absolutely wonderful place to have a wedding, and my husband and I are immensely happy we chose it.

Profile Picture User6756293, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are that we chose Mayfair Farms for our wedding. When we began planning our wedding, we both had our priorities in what to search for. Both of us wanted an outdoor wedding, and the grounds at Mayfair are absolutely beautiful. We were supposed to have our ceremony out back at the gazeebo, but the night before our wedding, it rained. Instead, they put us out on the patio, which actually worked even better. So our preference for an outdoor ceremony was a smashing success! Going back to our priorities at the beginning of the planning process, my husband wanted a venue with good food. Of all the venues we visited, Mayfair was the only one that was confident enough to offer us a free tasting of the menu without having to first put down a deposit. And, boy, were they right!!! The chicken francese is amazing, as was the salmon (and I’m not a fish fan!!!). As for the appetizers, where to even begin (the pigs in a blanket are awesome!!!). So our preference for good food was, once again, another smashing success! Our guests were so happy with their dinners. Finally, there was the amazing service. Our maître d’ was Richard, and throughout the whole process, from start to finish, he was real cool, easy to work with, always available when we had a question. On the day of the wedding, he was nothing short of spectacular. In fact, during our cocktail hour, we were so busy taking photos with our bridal party, that he brought out hors d’oeuvres and literally hand fed us!!! And then there was our bridal attendant, Bertha, who was nothing short of spectacular as well. She was always there when we needed her, but never hovered. It was almost as she could read our minds. I really can’t overemphasize how important this amazing service was for us. Having a wedding can be really crazy, and they always made sure that we were able to enjoy our special day. If it wasn’t for the two of them, I don’t know what we would have done!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

My husband and I had our wedding at Mayfair Farms on March 19th, 2016. We started looking for venues in March 2015, and for the subsequent year Joanne was the most amazing wedding consultant. She responded to my emails in a timely manner, she gave me her honest opinions and advice in regards to my multitude of questions, and she made my husband and I feel cared for from the moment we booked them in March 2015. The price they quoted us was incredibly fair and they were a pleasure to work with.

Things could not have gone better the day of. We had Rich as our maitre'd, and he was legendary. We had so much fun with him and he made sure we were all taken care of as we got ready and had our pictures taken. He is such a gentleman and has a wonderful personality. We took pictures both inside and outside and the grounds and building were just beautiful. We had our ceremony in Mayfair Farms as well. I was a little nervous about how the mirrors would come out in pictures, but it provided a unique backdrop since I could see everyone no matter where I was standing during the ceremony. The cocktail hour was extraordinary. Family and friends thought the cocktail hour was the dinner; there was such a wide variety of delicious food to choose from. Rich and the waitstaff made sure my husband and I were taken care of by bringing us food and drinks throughout the cocktail hour.

The ballroom is beautiful and was plenty of space for our 175 guests. The dinner was spectacular. How many venues give you 4 options for dinner at an incredibly reasonable price?! People raved about dinner and ate everything even after stuffing themselves at the cocktail hour. From the moment we walked in in March 2015, until we got in the limo at the end of the night, Joanne, Rich, and the entire staff at Mayfair Farms took incredibly great care of us and I could not recommend them more for your wedding. Thank you Joanne and Rich!!
- Allison and Joe

Profile Picture Allison, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

I don't typically write reviews unless the service was outstanding - but I had to write one for Mayfair because I was completely in awe by how smooth our wedding went!! From the original planning of the event (deciding what menu to use, how many people to plan for, what linens, etc.) Mayfair guided us the entire way. Bill was incredible, he even worked with the cake vendor to finalize the type of cake we wanted, so we didn't have to worry about that at all! One less thing off our list.

On the night of the wedding we were so excited to see that our guests were well taken care of in terms of food and drinks the entire time! Our family and friends raved about the food and about the attention they got from the entire crew at Mayfair. My parents originally didn't like the venue we chose, thinking that it was too old-fashioned and not as nice as newer venues. But when we got back from our honeymoon, they kept saying how happy they were and how many compliments we received from our guests!

Go with Mayfair. You'll be pleasantly surprised at their prices, willingness to stay within your budget, professionalism, and their quality food and service. Just think about how impressed you and your guests will be after the reception!

Profile Picture User6566036, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor

We got married at Mayfair Farms in February 2016. We had looked around for weeks, including other venues in the area. We happened to find Mayfair Farms on a wedding website, and we decided to give it a try. We were about to sign a contract with another venue but we decided to visit anyway. We are so glad that we did because within 5 minutes of taking a tour at this venue, we knew it was the place for us! Everyone is so accommodating, nice, and they really care about your special day. I did not pick 5/5 in each category to be nice; they earned it! Our maitre'd was great but so was our salesperson, Bill. They were both there the day of the event to help out with anything needed. They set up our decorations as we wanted and made the process so easy.

Because we got married in the winter, they had special prices and there is literally not a better deal out there! ALL of our guests raved about the food at cocktail hour and dinner, how many seats there were at cocktail hour, how beautiful the venue is in general, and how much fun they had. Even though we picked the package that includes the least amount of food options, it was seriously plenty. And delicious!!

Mayfair Farms also includes the cake from Palermo's Bakery in RIdgefield Park, NJ. WOW! The cake was amazing and so much more than we expected since it was part of our package. It was delicious and beautiful. We were so astounded the day of the cake testing and our wedding for what we got.

Please get married here! You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

My wedding was Magical as my husband and I entrusted Mayfair Farms with our entire ceremony. The staff was exceptional from the grounds men to Maître D. The planning of our special day was Directed and orchestrated by Joanne S.. We were beyond lucky to have such a Professional, knowledgeable person to guide us through the process. We are ever so grateful for the dedication she displayed to contributing to the Success of the day that changed our lives. Its been three months since this moment and I am still smiling when my guest speak of their experience at Mayfair Farms.

Thank you for the memories of this day which were Amazing for many ..........

Monty and Lynette Applewhite

Profile Picture Lynette, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor

We held our reception at Mayfair Farms on August 29th and I could not have picked a better venue and staff to work with. From the moment I walked in, I knew that this was the place to have the wedding of my dreams.They did such a wonderful job and were so accommodating to all of my requests. First of, the venue is breathtaking - it is not your typical NJ venue, full of marble, chandelier, which I LOVE - it is rustic, beautiful and elegant. They were a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end, never wanting to force you into anything, and always made sure that the day was about what you wanted and not what they want to sell you. They ordered the special Brazilian liquor for my specialty drink, allowed me to have a traditional sweets table for Viennese that is part of every Brazilian wedding and even loved the idea! The venue itself very spacious, has BEAUTIFUL grounds and all the guests loved it, especially that cocktail hour was in a big room, and all guests had a place to sit down if they wanted to. They also raved about the food, martini bar, service and ambiance at cocktail hour and throughout the reception. Steve Meier was a pleasure to work with, as well as Richard, the Maitre D, and Jovan, my bridal attendant. They were so attentive to me and my husband during our day, making sure that we were all taken care of, that we always had a drink, or that we ate, had water, or if we needed anything at all. I dropped off some personal items for decorations the day before and they careful placed them were I requested, held them until I picked it up the next day, just lots of small things that went along way. I really wish I could go back and relieve the day, but until then I'll just hope to be lucky to attend an event at Mayfair Farms! Thank you Mayfair for hosting the wedding of my dreams. I could not have picked a better venue!!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

I found this venue looking at the reviews on wedding wire. We held our 90-person wedding reception here in the Garden Wellington room on August 16 this year and it was perfect. Literally, perfect. This venue was a dream to work with. They only do one event at a time (they only have two rooms). The grounds are quiet & beautiful - flowers, a substantial lawn, a tree-lined road, a fountain, the gorgeous spiral staircase with the mirrors - it screamed English country garden to me. They grow some of the food they make on the property as well, so everything is fresh. The food is amazing - this was the only venue (out of 50!) that we checked out that allowed us to have a free tasting before we booked. It was the best steak chateaubriand that I've ever had. It was also very affordable - we had our wedding on a Sunday with all the stops pulled out and it was $80/person (before tax & tip). My bridal attendant, Stephanie, was so good and helped me as I got around in my huge dress. She also got me some drinks when I hadn't had any. All of my guests loved the venue - they also said the food was amazing. One of the groomsmen had gone to a wedding down the street two weeks earlier (a much more expensive venue) and he said it the food was not as good as it was at our reception. (With an Italian family, food was important). The maitre de (Nancy I believe) was fantastic - so helpful throughout every step and made us feel welcome. She even made sure our ride wouldn't leave without us. She also saw when we didn't have flowers on our cake and she asked if she could take flowers from the bridesmaids' bouquets to adorn it. It was a great finishing touch. Steve, the manager, was so detail-oriented and made us feel at ease. He helped us each step of the way and greeted us at the door on our wedding day. I never felt confused or stressed at any point. I have actually recommended this venue to everyone looking for a place. I could sing its praises all day - IT WAS PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Amelia, 8/16/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

The mayfair farms was so incredibly flexible, helpful, and accommodating. They treated us like royalty!

Profile Picture User5573871, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mayfair Farms was EXCELLENT! My husband and I recently got married on Friday, June 26th and we had a wonderful experience with Mayfair Farms from the very beginning. We worked with Joanne and Steve during the booking and planning process and they are both truly lovely to work with. They are very accommodating, easy to work with, and very genuine. When working with Steve and Joanne, we never felt as if they were trying to "sell" us, we always felt as if they were very real with us and they explained all details thoroughly. We went to at least 10 venues before visiting Mayfair Farms, and as soon as we sat down with Joanne for our first appointment we immediately felt comfortable. Steve and Joanne show that they truly care about the success of your wedding day, not just on the day of, but during the entire planning process they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your choices as you go. Another thing that we loved about Mayfair is that we felt as if we truly got the "full package" without ridiculous up-charges that many other venues try to sell you. We had a FULL cocktail hour (there was so much food!!), then a salad, appetizer, and four dinner options for our guests, and a FULL Venetian dessert display (there were so many yummy desserts!!) Our guests are still talking about how great the food was!
Secondly, our Matre D, Richard, was absolutely awesome. He was SO attentive to us, he was even feeding me (the bride) during the cocktail hour to make sure that I had the opportunity to try the different foods!! He also made sure that we sat down to eat our dinners. He even helped me take my heels off and put my wedding flip flops on! He was fabulous!! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Mayfair Farms. We highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a classic, elegant wedding while still getting a ton of value.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first moment I saw Mayfair Farms I knew I wanted to get married there! And after meeting with Stephen Meier and the rest of the staff we knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Stephen was great to work with and always answered all of our questions in a timely manner. My husbands family is originally from Spain and Stephen was able to add in a specialty table during cocktail hour with some Spanish style cuisine. The grounds there are so beautiful and there are so many places/options to take some breath taking photographs. We were also able to to taste the food before booking, and the food was amazing! The Chef really knows what he is doing. They have plenty of chafing stations to choose from and we are still getting compliments about the venue and the food! They use Palermo's bakery for the wedding cake which was amazing and delicious. All the staff made us feel like family and worked together flawlessly. They were so attentive to our needs and made us feel like a King and Queen for a day. We can't thank everyone at Mayfair farms enough for making our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews