mayer video Reviews

56 | Skaneateles, NY

56 Reviews for mayer video

• I

Christine · Married on 09/11/2009

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding videographer! Everything was great! Justin is great! He met all our requests and the wedding video came out AMAZING! Everyone that has watched the video can't get over how great it is! He captured every aspect of our special night and we are so happy we have these memories now. He was very flexible with time and it was worth every penny!

Thank you Justin!
    Christine & John C.

Sent on 03/01/2010

Anna · Married on 09/06/2009

We really got lucky with Justin!
    Our whole wedding was in Russian and despite the fact that Justin didn't know Russian, he captured all the crucial moments/speeches and so much more. He also made sure to ask us what feeling we wanted our wedding video to have (happy celebration) and he did a great job fulfilling our wish. We didn't feel that he was there (which was great!), but as mentioned above, he filmed everything that was important to us. Our Wedding video really exceeded our expectations! We recommend Justin Mayer to anyone who wants a high quality and memorable film experience. Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2010

Denise · Married on 08/22/2009

Justin Mayer was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and had a great vision for my wedding video. The quality of his service exceeded my expectations and I would recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Ashlee · Married on 07/04/2009

One of the easiest decisions for my wedding was having Justin as our videographer. He was so easy to work with and open to what we wanted. On our wedding day, I didn't even notice that he was there capturing every moment that I wanted to remember. He had multiple cameras set up during the ceremony so the video isn't just a stationary shot of me and my husband. Justin was so professional and worked really well with our photographer.

For our video, we were able to pick songs that we wanted and what kind of style we wanted. My video has a classic, vintage feel and I LOVE it! We show it to everyone that comes to our house and they all rave over it. My wedding video alone has gotten Justin more clients from people I know. On the morning of our wedding, we had a golf tournament at the resort where we got married. We paid Justin extra to make a video of that as well and the guys like it just as much as the wedding video! (maybe more) :) On our wedding video DVD we have a montage of our wedding so you can get the short and sweet version and there is also the wedding in its entirety.

Justin was so thorough through every step of the process that it made it so easy and one less thing I had to stress about. I highly recommend Justin for your videographer.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2017

Justin shot our wedding October 8, 2017. He was great. He was able to capture the special moments without being in our faces. Several people said they didn’t even realize we had a videographer, because he was so good at blending in. The video product we got is beautiful and truly captures the best moments of our day.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Mary · Married on 05/06/2011

Be sure to review videos online and ask what items will be needed (invitation, jewelry, perfume bottle, other accessories). A phone call about the style and plan would be helpful ahead of time.

Sent on 06/19/2011