May Floral Reviews

May Floral 5
May Floral 6
May Floral 7

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

Lovely was such a pleasure to work with as our wedding florist. I had somewhat of an idea what I liked, showing her some pictures I had saved on Pinterest, and she took that and ran with it. She used the vibe and flowers I liked and made some suggestions based on what pairs well with what, and which flowers would be in season for our early fall wedding. I was SOOO happy with the way everything looked on our wedding day. Plus, Lovely delivered the boutonniere's to the guys, dropped of the flowers for me and my bridesmaids at a hotel downtown, and then delivered and set up for our wedding and ceremony. And she was A LOT more affordable then the other 2 florists we got quotes from. She is so easy to work with, very nice and genuinely interested in making your special day exactly what you pictured. All in all, I would highly recommend working with Lovely at May Floral. Thanks again for everything Lovely!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Beren · Married on 09/19/2015

I was referred to Lovely of May Floral by my caterer, Feast and Imbibe. I was having difficulty finding a florist who seemed to understand my vision and budget. I met with Lovely of May Floral at a coffee shop where we reviewed her look book and talked about not only the wedding but about me and my fiance. She has a great eye for design and an aptitude for getting to know exactly what a client wants and needs. The bridal bouquets were absolutely stunning. the centerpieces were breathtaking (I think my guests ended up taking all of the florals home!) and Lovely worked so hard and even transported our pew decor to the reception venue to add bounty to the floral decor. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and felt that I got much, much more than I paid for.
    Would use May Floral again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2015

kimby · Married on 08/29/2015

my husband and i are so thankful to have lovely being part of our wedding day. The flowers, arrangements, and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I really loved my bouquet. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Lovely is wonderful to work with. She is super flexible, intuitive, and friendly. I shared my pinterest board with her and gave her a few guidelines and she just ran with it. We LOVED her bouquets and boutonnieres. She has such a unique eye for design! I highly recommend her, in fact I've already recommended her to a friend of mine who is getting married later this year.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Alexis · Married on 06/27/2015

I had a LOVELY experience with May Floral. Lovely Bastian was who I worked with and she was wonderful. I gave her a few pictures from my pinterest wall so she knew the look and feel I was going for and she ran with it! My flowers were modern, creative and fresh. I loved the wristlets and boutineers that she made for the people standing up in our wedding; they were very original. Everything was affordable on our small budget, too. I even asked her to help out with our tree planting ceremony and some cute ideas for the kids table and she nailed it. My friend is using May Floral for her wedding in October because of May Floral's service, pricing and originality. I highly recommend May Floral.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2015

Lovely was great to work with. She was responsive and so incredibly helpful. She made sure our flowers served dual purpose and ensured they made it where they were supposed to be at the venue. She even helped with setup.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2018

2.5
      3.5

My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted! I also loved that the corsages were more like actual bracelets rather than elastic bands meaning they were more comfortable for people wearing them. Lovely was very willing to work with us which I really appreciated!

Sent on 10/07/2018