Max Video Productions Reviews

53 | Roseville, CA

53 Reviews for Max Video Productions

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Max. We easily set up a phone call and discussed our needs, and communicated well through email. We were very particular on who we'd hire as our videographer because we were married in a traditional Russian Orthodox wedding ceremony, which is unique. We were happy to find out that Max recorded a Greek ceremony, which was similar, and even sent him a copy of my parents' wedding video. We actually never met in person, which was fine, because we were confident that he'd do a fantastic job - which he did. Max and his assistant never got into the way of the ceremony and were very respectful. They recorded amazing shots of the church, choir and details of the entire day. Everyone was blown away by the highlight video and our full length video should be categorized as a top notch movie! The editing was seamless and the quality is fantastic, which is incredible considering that the service was in slavonic and the speeches were in Russian. One thing that I wish we could have done was to see the draft of the video so that we could give some feedback...there are a few moments that I would have liked to be edited.

Bottom line is we highly recommend Max!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Great videographer. Very business like with a wonderful end product.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2013

Max was amazing.....invisible at the event (as it should be) but apparently was everywhere! The video is just amazing! The overlay of the father-of-the bride speech which set the stage for the entire video and then the music and coordination of the day's events was seemless. Just amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2013