Max Video Productions Reviews

53 | Roseville, CA

53 Reviews for Max Video Productions

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Max Video Productions delivers the highest level of quality across the board! From conception to completion, Max and his team brought our special day to life!! Thank you Max Video Productions for the FOREVER memories!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Shelley · Married on 09/21/2013

Max was wonderful to work with from the beginning. We chose him for his video style but we got so much more than just the video. He was professional and stayed in contact through the whole process. He was quite flexible and talked with us to see exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend Max Fannin Video Productions.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Darren · Married on 09/14/2013

Max was very easy to work with. He seemed to work well with our photographer. The video and highlight reel both looked great.

Sent on 03/26/2014

I can't say enough good things about Max Video Productions. From beginning to end, he was a pleasure to work with - responsive, professional and flexible. He truly cares about his work and delivering the best work. When we got our highlight video back I was blown away. Everyone who has seen it has nothing but great things to say, it's simply beautiful and he captured our day perfectly. He was one of the most easy going vendors I worked with on our wedding day, I hardly knew he was there. I had told Max what I was looking for and he delivered above and beyond. I would recommend him to anyone!

Our video: http://vimeo.com/78707862

Sent on 11/19/2013

Marissa · Married on 07/20/2013

Max Video Productions is a superb video production company! They were so professional, and did an amazing job with our highlight video. Max really pulled through for us when we requested the highlight video early so that my husband's terminally ill grandmother could watch it. It meant so much to us that she was able to watch it with us before she passed. We were able to re-live the day with her, and she felt as though she was there with us. Max went above and beyond, and for that we are forever grateful. We are looking forward to getting our entire wedding video in the next few months, and are certain it will be wonderful! A big thanks to Max and his team!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Max is amazing. He truly has a gift. He did such a great job on our highlight video and was very professional. He was easy to work with and always willing to help with any questions I had. I was very picky about what songs I wanted for our highlight video and he was so accomodating. I have recommended him to so many people. I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Max and his assistant were organized and professional. They accommodated my needs and provided my husband and I a wonderful video that we will cherish forever. Great quality which not only did we love but my guests as well.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Mary Grace · Married on 06/21/2013

Max was referral from a high school friend. In the beginning, I am emailing him back and forth and he was so helpful in answering questions.Maybe about 3 weeks before our wedding, we finally decided to go with Max. We have him do a last minute photo montage which turned to so lovely, it made me cry. Then on the day of the wedding, Max and his was there on time. They are so easy to work with and so kind.

• Mary Grace

Mary Grace · Married on 06/21/2013

Max was a referral from a high school friend. In the beginning, I am emailing him back and forth and he was so helpful in answering questions.Maybe about 3 weeks before our wedding, we finally decided to go with Max. We have him do a last minute photo montage which turned to so lovely, it made me cry. Then on the day of the wedding, Max and his was there on time. They are so easy to work with and so kind.
    When the highlight video came in, it's amazing. It made us relive the moment I watched it, I am in tears. It will always remind how wonderful the day was. I have friends and family all over the world that after watching the film made them feel like they were there.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Max did an amazing job! He surpassed our expectations and we couldn't be happier!

• F

Florence&Juan · Married on 05/25/2013

Max was an excellent business man to work with! He was very nice and comfortable to talk to. He took my visions on what i wanted and created a video that was beyond my expectations. The quality of his work is phenomenal and i have already recommended him to others. He truly captured the most important day of my life in an 8 minute highlight video that still brings tears to my eyes! Thanks Max for all your hard work and creative and fun vision.
    Cheers~ the Juanderfuls!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Amy · Married on 03/16/2013

It was a last minute decision for me to have a videoagrapher at my wedding and it was the BEST decision I made throughout the whole planning process. I stumbled across Max Video Productions on the knot and am sure glad I did!!! Both my wedding video (little over 2 hours long) and my highlight video (7 minutes long) turned out beyond amazing. Every person that has seen my highlight video has said it was the most amazing wedding video that they have ever seen. It literally brings tears to my eyes every time and I am not a crier! Max's prices are so affordable especially considering the end result. He was very professional and an overall a great pleasure to work with. He needed no direction form me which was nice, because that was one less thing I didn't have to stress over. I have recommended Max Video Productions to all my friends! He seriously does amazing work and you will not be disappointed. I have attached the link to my 7 minute highlight video so you can see what I am so excited about!

Enjoy!

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User3192254 · 2+ years ago

He worked with us all the way. He offered us a lot of ideas. He was great to work with. We loved it!!! Thanks

Sent on 04/12/2013

Lana · Married on 02/02/2013

He was great to work with. Great price and work. Thank you.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Jordon · Married on 01/12/2013

Max was amazing from the start. Max was professional yet accommodating in every fashion. Even in last minute changes, he knew how stressful planning a wedding was, and he accommodated us in every way he could. If you are looking for a videographer whose work matches his professionalism and friendliness, then Max is the guy you're looking for. Although we paid for 10 hours of coverage, he stayed longer than asked and captured more than we expected. He is dedicated to his client and his craft, and my wife and I are so fortunate to have worked with Max. There are no cons to this guy. His work is phenomenal, he interacted with our guests, and was sensitive to our requests. Max Video Productions gave us a masterpiece film for the greatest memory of our lives. Thank you Max!!!

Sent on 01/31/2013
  • Vivian Urata

Vivian · Married on 12/01/2012

Max was recommended to us by our wedding planner. He worked within our budget and was very professional every step of the way. From our first meeting, we knew he would be a great fit as our videographer. He listened to our critique of his past videos to learn how to make our wedding video perfect. He communicated quickly with any concerns we would have via email. On the day of the wedding, he captured every moment we hoped for and more. He was extremely considerate to the other vendors time and space, and lend a helping hand, before even asked. Would I use him in the future? YES, definitely. Thank you Max for making our day even more special. ;)

Sent on 02/15/2013

Mike · Married on 11/03/2012

Max did an AMAZING job at our wedding. His eye for detail is second to none and captured things during the wedding that neither my wife or I saw. The finished article was like something a hollywood celebrity would have, the music Max added and the composition, it all just flowed much like our special day.

THANK YOU MAX!

Mike & Kelly

Sent on 01/29/2013

dunia · event on: 09/15/2012

Max is amazing! Everything was perfect! He taped my engagement party, was on time and captured every important moment. I got the tape back quickly, the dvd was amazing! we loved the intro and the fact that he captured all the little details. The night of the event max never stopped. Fully recommend him!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2012

My experience with Max has been wonderful. He's easy to work with, responsive, and genuinely concerned over our happiness with his products. Even though my husband and I didn't give Max a lot of guidance, Max seemed to capture the style and feeling of our wedding through the songs and transitions in his videos.

If possible, I would recommend meeting up with Max beforehand to explain what you want or important people, events, or things that you don't want him to miss on the day of your event. I wasn't able to do this as I'm living in Boston, but if you're able to send him over a list, that may be the next best thing.

I feel that Max's quality of work is also very reasonably priced and I would recommend him to any friend or family member without hesitation. Thank you Max for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2012

My husband and I were married six months ago and used Max as our videographer. We couldn't be happier with the results! Max went above and beyond all of our expectations. We were amazed at the quality of the footage and editing-we are so proud to show the video to our family and friends. He was extremely professional, we didn't even notice he was there when he was filming and yet he managed to get some amazing shots of every aspect of the day. Overall Max is a very nice, professional and talented person and we will strongly recommend him to anyone in the market for a videographer. Thanks Max! -Ashley and Taylor Sorgea

Sent on 02/23/2013

jo · Married on 07/14/2012

It took me almost a year to find the perfect videographer, I must have contact over 30 of them. I'm glad I patiently waited and not settled with a mediocre one. We are so lucky have found Max, although he did not have a lot of experience with wedding videography. I know that he would be great after watching his non wedding video samples. As a vendor he is very easy to deal with, responsive and very professional. We barely noticed him being around on our big day, and yet he capture all of the best moments in our wedding. When we first saw our "wedding highlights video" we are WOWED!!! We could not have made a better choice - Max is a great storyteller he captured our wedding aesthtic, emotions, spirit & humor. I think thats what really sets him a part from other chessy videographers. You can really see that he did not compromised the quality of our video nor rush the editing process. Max Thank you so much for everything (thanks for the extra dvds as well!) Our beautiful wedding dvd is one of my treasured possession. Neven and I are very greatful for our beautiful work. Our family and friends thinks you are Amazing talent as well. :) ...

Sent on 11/02/2012

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2012

Hello my name is Jamie West,

Max was a pleasure to work with! He was not only professional in look and mannerisms, but was overall amazing to work with from A to Z. In the initial "interview" both my husband and I immediately received a great vibe with his overall confidence, creativeness, and quality of equipment. He was involved in every aspect of the wedding while remaining "hidden" form myself and my quests. This meant a great deal to me, as I wanted everyone to just act natural, not get distracted by the Camera.

I have been married 5 months now and I can honestly say that we watch our video at least twice a month! And every time that I do, it brings me back to the day it actually happened. He captured not just the image of our wedding, but the mood, theme, and overall ambiance of the entire night.

We also were provided with a highlight video before receiving the Full HD version of the entire night. I can honestly say that if the highlight video (about 7mins long) was the only video we received the cost would have been entirely worth it! In only 7 minutes you are taken through the entire event, while feeling the roller coaster of emotions you would have felt if you were there on that very day.

We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lifetime and I would recommend Max to any couple that wants a beautiful, meaningful video that they can watch over and over!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Randi · Married on 04/27/2012

I love my wedding video! I have watched my video more than I have looked at my wedding album! Max did a great job!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Justin · Married on 06/01/2013

Max Video Productions did an amazing job on our wedding, with the highlight video and I cannot wait to get the whole video of our wedding day! They were very flexible, well priced and very easy to work with. They were wonderful to work with on our actual wedding day and you hardly knew they were there; they asked only the necessary questions and inquiries and made the day flow very smoothly. They were also very respectful at all times, max and crew were always patient and rarely asked us to alter anything we were doing. They let us enjoy our day, be us and captured all the right moments! I would recommend them to anyone in/around the area getting married, and, if they will travel to you, book them!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2013

Max was awesome! I've only received the highlight video so far, but it is amazing! Max is professional and has great creativity.

Sent on 04/29/2013