43 Reviews for Max Bridal NY

Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Garters (1)
43 Max Bridal NY Reviews

Overall great service, attention to detail and the girls are very friendly. If you want to shop for your dress without pushy sales people, I highly recommend Max Bridal

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was absolutely thrilled with the friendly and outgoing staff. They are so accommodating and made being able to surprise a friend of mine possible. Seriously, these are the most helpful staff I have ever encountered!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had my perfect say yes to the dress moment at Max Bridal. The dress selection at Max is just beautiful. They only take one appointment at a time so you are the only one trying on dresses. Seon was my bridal consultant. She was so patient and supportive. You can tell she truly loves what she does. Seon pulled dresses that fit everything I described, and she knew exactly what would look perfect on me. It was a great experience. I am so happy that I got my dress from Max Bridal.

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow. I had the most incredible experience at Max Bridal due to the amazing Celia. I was very nervous to go wedding dress shopping (wedding dress nightmares, anyone?) Max Bridal was the 2nd store that I visited. It is small, but in the best way. It is intimate and you are the only bride trying on dresses, so all of the attention is on you! You get a completely personalized experience. I pulled a few gowns and Celia pulled some as well. The first few dresses I tried on were gorgeous, but not quite what I was looking for. I tried on the third dress and it was a STUNNER. As soon as I put it on, Celia’s reaction was amazing. Her excitement and enthusiasm added so much fun to the appointment, and really made ME more excited about the dress. What hit me the most is that Celia was so genuine throughout. I did not feel like she was a salesperson trying to just sell me a dress. She was so invested in helping me feel beautiful and find the right dress, and when I had it on she helped me celebrate! I was so touched when she actually cried along with my mom and sister. It really shows how invested she becomes in the appointments. She was super professional but at the same time was warm, funny, and energetic. It felt like having another family member there by the end of the appointment. I do not often write reviews, but I feel so strongly about how instrumental Celia was in the overall dress-shopping experience that I had to. Please go to Max Bridal and if you can ask for her assistance.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I think Max Bridal was the 8th or 9th store I visited... I had tried on a lot of dresses but none stood out to me, but I got lucky at Max! Amanda and the whole team were so kind, patient, and helpful, from my first visit until my final pickup two days before the wedding. The only drawback was that it was often difficult to schedule appointments with the seamstress, as there are so many brides and just 2 people doing alterations... but it all worked out in the end! I loved my dress and the whole experience at Max Bridal.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Celia was AMAZING in helping me find my dress. She knew exactly what would fit for my body, was extremely kind, and gave great feedback. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Julianne, 3/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

A+ Amazing place to get a Bridal Gown! Great prices and selection! Seon is great to work with! Didn't quite work for my large number of bridesmaids, but for my gown it was spectacular. Wonderful experience. Finding my dress was simple. They asked me what I wanted and I tried on around 5-7 of those and 2 on the outside of my comfort zone which was awesome to experience. I was in love with my dress and didn't want to take it off. My seamstress was a doll. My veil did fall a little funny all day which was quite irritating, but hopefully that won't affect my photos too much.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Amy at Max Bridal was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress! I bought my dress during a sample sale and saved a ton! Amy was so sweet and really made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

This venue was beyond amazing! I went to other places and they were nothing compared to this! They make you feel like it's all about you and are very helpful finding dresses that you'll love. My dress is beyond gorgeous and extremely fair priced. Celia Camacho was my consultant and was amazing! Super sweet and very prompt when we arrived for our appointment. They have the stage for you to stand on which really shows the full dress and seating for everyone you bring with you. I had the best time!

Profile Picture jocelyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Max Bridal was amazing from the time I stepped in the salon to the time I brought my dress home. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Max bridal was amazing! Celia listened to my ideas and matched them to the perfect dresses and details, I could not have asked for a better experience. Seon was able to fit me in the same week I requested an appointment time, and it was the best decision I made. I said YES at Max Bridal and can't wait for my dress to come in!!!!

Profile Picture Ericka, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Max Bridal was wonderful! I love that you can check out their Pinterest page to see what dresses they have in stock before going! This made the most of my first bridal appt. All my fittings were great---Ines did a wonderful job. Would highly recommend checking out Max Bridal!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the greatest experience this weekend shopping for my dream wedding gown at Max Bridal. Celia was so amazing and sweet, and knew exactly what I wanted in a gown! I briefly told her the qualities I like, and within minutes she had 7 gowns pulled for me. And of course, the first gown she had me try on, ended up being the ONE!! I really appreciate Celia and Amy's patience while I made my decision, my mom and I truly enjoyed our time at the store. I look forward to seeing my gown when it arrive in July!! If you are searching for bridal boutiques to visit, please put this one at the TOP of your list!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/17, 1 Review

Delivered

I had made an appointment at Max Bridal to try on dresses this past week. It was my first time ever trying on dresses so I was a bit nervous but I can definitely say that Seon made the experience very relaxing and enjoyable! She was extremely patient and the whole store was devoted to my me, my mom, my 2 grandmothers and a close family friend. Seon was so friendly and encouraged me to try on dresses that I wouldn't of even expected to like. I ended up saying "YES!" to a beautiful Allure gown that I couldn't love more! It's stunning and being able to purchase my gown at a store like Max Bridal made my experience so special and memorable. I recommend all brides to visit the ladies there. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lianna, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I would highly recommend every bride to come to Max Bridal for their wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. They provide professional and personal service at every appointment. I have been to Max Bridal a total of 3 times and the service has been great no matter who was helping. My first time I met Amy, who is very patient, sweet and did not rush me or seem pushy at all. I came back a second time just to be sure and Amy wasn't in but Seon was such a pleasure as well and was so helpful. Today I officially said yes to a beautiful Madison James dress with Amy and I am so happy to be working with them. They have such a beautiful selection of dresses for brides and bridesmaids! Trust me, you definitely won't be disappointed with Max Bridal!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Let me just start off by saying that wedding dress shopping isn’t what the movies make it. It’s a long process with a lot of up and down emotions. After four unsuccessful and upsetting trips to bridal shops in the city, my Maid of Honor and I went to Max Bridal in Mineola. The second I walked in I felt at ease. Amy was my consultant and totally made me feel like a million bucks. She listened to exactly what I wanted and put me in just that! I felt zero pressure to make a decision and I never felt rushed. The store is gorgeous and you have it all to yourself! We had such a fun and memorable experience, I HIGHLY recommend this salon to every bride out there! Thank you so much Amy & Max Bridal for everything that you do!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience at Max Bridal! Being that this was only my second bridal appointment I was a little apprehensive and didn't know what to expect. I was beyond pleasantly surprised by what I found at Max Bridal. I felt welcome immediately and the consultant Seon was so friendly and knowledgable. She pulled great dresses for me and also let me look around and pick out what I wanted. Seon was so patient and accommodating and I never once felt rushed or like I was burdening her in any way. I ended up buying my dress the same day! I'm so in love with my gown and can't wait to go back and try it on especially since I know I'll be treated well. I highly recommend this place! I will be sending all of my friends and family there without a doubt.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils

I went to Max Bridal today to try on dresses for the first time, and Celia made the experience truly wonderful! She really listened to what I said I wanted and helped to find a dress that was flattering for my figure. It's been a few hours since my appointment and I still can't stop smiling! Thanks Max Bridal!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Walked into Max Bridal for my appointment a few nights ago and was not overly excited because I had been to several of the larger fancy shmancy stores (Kleinfeld's, L'Fay, etc.) and was not impressed with the selection - especially for the price tag. Shopping for a dress was becoming more of a chore and I was beginning to dread it a bit. Anyway, up walks Amy. That was my sales girl. My first thought? "She kinda reminds me of Blossom from the hit 90's TV show...cute, but I doubt she's going to pull anything that I'll actually like *sigh*"

Ok, so I'm a grown up right? I can admit when I'm wrong. Was I wrong about her? Absolutely! She was nothing short of amazing. Super personable and extremely knowledgeable about the dresses and their designers. Told her the look I was going for and she immediately pulled dresses that made me look like Jessica Rabbit, which is exactly what I was going for. She also clipped my size 4 body (with a lot of booty) into the dresses so tightly and perfectly that I could really visualize how a dress would look on me even though I was trying on size 12's and 14's.

Also, the dress selection in the store, although not as extensive as a place like Kleinfeld's, was still plentiful and top notch. Definitely about quality, not quantity here. There had to be at least 5 dresses that I loved, narrowed it down to two that I was head over heels for, and then finally chose the one that I couldn't live without. This had been my 6th dress stop and all I could do was wish it was my first. This place was a pleasant surprise. Only thing I wasn't really feeling was that the owner was willing to offer me 15% off of my dress but ONLY if I wrote a review. My thing is, I was so extremely happy with my experience that I had planned to write a review anyway - so no need to put that sort of stipulation on it ya know? Either way, I got my dream dress at a great rate and couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Max Bridal is a beautiful and comfortable bridal salon. I said yes to the dress from this salon on 5/14/16. Amy was my consultant and she was incredible. I can't thank her enough for showing me exactly what I was looking for. She chose the dress because I couldn't find it myself. When I put it on it was like magic. The dress I thought I wanted was out of my mind. I am so excited and can't wait to put it in again. Thank you so much Amy for all you did.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved this place! I came in with a few ideas for my wedding dress and Sun immediately found some great options. Love the Stella York collection there! We immediately found one I loved and purchased for a good price. Also I love the fitting room set up. Each person gets their own room with mirrors, something to stand on, and a curtain for a "reveal" to other guests. Sun did great helping with making the fittings easy. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture User7059686, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the service provided to me at Max Bridal! Seon was great at making sure I got the dress I wanted and the manager, TC, was great at working with my budget. Seon let me try as many dresses as I'd liked (I only stopped when I found THE dress) which was not the case at other salons that stopped at 3-4. They pulled dresses within my budget and I loved the personal service that comes with one appointment at a time. I'm very happy to say I found my dress and I would recommend the salon to anyone looking for bridal wear!

Profile Picture Lil, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

It's hard not to gush about this amazing little boutique where I found my dream dress. I loved myself in this dress so much that I owe everyone involved the utmost gratitude. I found Max Bridal on The Knot and checked out what lines they carried. I came in armed with several photos of dresses I wanted, but when I tried them on, I liked them but wasn't in love. Sun, who was helping me, made a suggestion and when I tried on this dress, I knew it was the one, and so did my mother/maid of honor/future mother in law shopping entourage.

Sun basically hand-picked my wedding dress that I may not have found otherwise. She also helped me pick a veil, accessories, and was so kind and patient throughout the process. Their seamtress, Ines, is an absolute godsend. She can eyeball a hem like nobody's business. This work, while easy for her, is clearly special and personal for each bride. Even though she probably altered 10-20 dresses the same week, Ines made me feel like we had a personal connection and that she truly cared about me, my gown, and my wedding.

Max Bridal was also very flexible and accommodating by rushing our alterations to beat the blizzard that hit the week of our wedding. We were worried we wouldn't be able to get the dress with all the craziness of the storm so they accelerated the process and made sure we had it in-hand as early as possible. Their selection is beautiful, their staff is amazing, and if you are getting married in the area, there are great venues, floral companies, salons, and other wedding-related vendors right nearby.

Profile Picture Debra, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

Max Bridal was a hidden gem!! It was my second place trying on dresses and I absolutely fell in love. Celia stayed within my budget, made me feel super comfortable, and was extremely helpful!! She found a beautiful Mori lee dress for me that I never would have picked myself off the rack and it ended up being the one! It was a very comfortable private experience and I pretty much had the whole store to myself. The owner was also very accommodating to my needs and easy to work with - I would absolutely recommend going here.

Profile Picture User7062607, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils
1.8

Max Bridal truly made this the best experience for my family and I yesterday. Sarah was my consultant, and boy was she phenomenal !! My first time looking at dresses and they really gave me the most attention. They didn't pressure me into anything, they grabbed every look in the store for me to make sure I didn't miss a beat. They let me talk things out, understood my vision better then I did and was honest with me to help me pick out the best dress. They gave me some beautiful dresses and I thought I was going to leave empty handed, which I was ok with, but then they placed a dress on me where it completely took my family and I away. The staff was amazing, but Sarah really made me not only feel like a bride but like a true royal princess. I can't thank them enough and can't wait for the dress to come in, for alterations to begin, and be more involved with this store and these girls. Thank you so much for everything and for making me one beautiful bride to be
12-14-16-Update to the above that I had left--TRULY & UTTERLY BESIDE MYSELF on how they treated my family and I after we ordered the dress. The list of issues and explanation can go on for awhile. From my dress coming in yellowed to them trying to tell us it was our problem, to cancellations in my fittings, to MY DRESS NOT BEING COMPLETELY FIXED FROM MY LAST FITTING OR STEAMED AND READY when I went to go pick up my dress the day before my wedding, to the OWNER THEN TRYING TO SAY THE SEAMSTRESS IS CONTRACTED AND IT WASN'T HER FAULT--completely unprofessional. The owner does not know how to run a business or take ownership of anything. The seamstress that they have "contracted" from what they indicated to us is not reliable in getting things done I guess since I had pearls missing off my dress, things not sowed in where it should have been and the dress was completely wrinkled. Absolutely disgusted and I would never recommend this place to anyone ever. They ruined the true gown/bride experience for me.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews