43 Reviews for Mavrik Videography & Photo Booth

43 Mavrik Videography & Photo Booth Reviews

We used Mavrik Videography for our wedding in November. They are great to work with and friendly and flexible! The quality of the video was fantastic!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bryce helped capture our March wedding and was phenomenal. He was so unobtrusive that one of my bridesmaids was surprised that we even had a videographer. We received our wedding video very quickly and absolutely loved it. We love the quality of his work and his professionalism and will be recommending him.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/12/16, 19 Reviews
Category: Videography

We received a wonderful wedding video, highlighting all of our favorite moments. Bryce was professional and extremely accommodating! We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Juan, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great professional service and my video is beautiful! A wonderful treasure and well worth the amount we paid.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough good things! Bryce was awesome to work with. My husband and I were weighing out the pros and cons to have a wedding video- for all of you on the fence DO IT! I am so so happy we did, when it is all over you will always have the video. Bryce did an amazing job along with his partner. They are so very talented!!! They caught things that I wouldn't have thought to include. It literally is a perfect recap of the day :-) I didn't know who to go with but I could not be happier about going with Mavrik Videography....I wish I went with them for my photography too! That is a major regret I have! We had our photographer set and then found Bryce after. Seeing the amazing things Bryce and his team member caught showed me that we could have also had amazing pictures! I highly highly reccomend Mavrick, I know you will not be disappointed!
They are so talented!!!! I'm so in love with the video and the trailer! They caught things that were just so amazing and they weren't even in site. The way they put the pieces together was perfection! I will be forever grateful to Mavrivk!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Best priced and Amazing quality! Nothing was he'd back when he put together our video. Even when our mics went out during the ceremony, we were still able to hear everything. I'm am so happy we choice Bryce as our videographer. Oh, and the music he used flowed so perfect with our video! Best decision I made on my vendors was choices Mavrik Vidoegraphy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bryce was amazing and professional from day 1. He made our day all the more better with all the perfect and memorable moments he captured on our special day! We felt as though we were there on that day all over again as we watched our video. One of the most amazing days of our lives will never be forgotten thanks to Bryce.
Thanks again over and over Bryce. Your work was professional and you truly did a remarkable job!!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany and Damien, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found Bryce through Wedding Wire and am so grateful that I did. His video quality is exceptional. He is truly a professional at what he does. My husband and I have no complaints and everyone we show the video to marvels at the excellent quality and editing. Bryce is very friendly and easy to work with and definitely knows what he is doing. His prices are incredible for what he offers. I would recommend him to everyone as he is just that good. Thank you so much Bryce (and your wife as well!) for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend hiring Mavrik Videography for any event. They were such a pleasure to have videograph our wedding. They accommodated every request I had and went over and above to make sure all the moments were captured. Not only are they affordable but the video turned out amazing and beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

You guys were awesome! Wish y'all lived closer so I could recommend you to everyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mavrik was everything we could have asked for. We looked at a lot of samples for other videographers, but couldn't find anyone within our budget that filmed the quality we were looking for. That's why were so excited to find Bryce. The quality of the final product was outstanding. Bryce's response time was extremely fast and completely professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User3647197, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our Wedding Video, provided by Bryce, is truly an awesome wonder of marital bliss way beyond our imaginable expectation! This team deserves all the praise, kudos for such God-given talents, to say the very least. Hubby says, "those, who see our video, will definitely be upset if they weren't present : ) .
Thanks, Bryce, for your professionalism; yet, most pleasant and accommodating personality, and fairnessI I will recommend ALL to you...."I endorse Mavrik Weddings without any reservation!!"

Profile Picture User3279089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is amazing! I don't think there's any other word that would fit!!! Bryce was so great to work with and he captured so many things that we missed! On the wedding day, Bryce was virtually invisible... in a good way! We didn't even know he was there, but he somehow captured everything so perfectly! When we got our video, we were just blown away. The quality is amazing, the music he edited into it is just PERFECT, and we are beyond happy! I HIGHLY recommend Mavrik Videography and Bryce!!!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/9/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bryce and Katey were awesome!! They made the photo/video booth at our wedding fun for everyone. They had a table FULL of different props the guests could wear, and both us and the guests got to take home the pics. We even got a photo album with all the photos to take home. This is a great and fun way to make some hilarious and fun memories!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend Mavrik Entertainment for anyone looking for a videographer. Bryce and Katie Harrington captured our daughter's wedding exactly as it happened allowing us to relive that beautiful day over and over. They were extremely professional (we hardly even noticed them) and managed to capture even the smallest details. Amazing vendor...amazing video...CALL THEM!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would definately recommend Mavrik Videography to all Brides! Our video was amazing and can't believe the footage they captured! Especially when we think back, we didn't even notice them the whole time! AWESOME VIDEOGRAPHER and great couple to work with! Can't stop watching our wedding video!! :)

Profile Picture Elena, 11/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Bryce was a pleasure! He was professional and curtious. The quality of the work I received was excellent and the price was right.
I had hired him for the ceremony and cocktail hour only, I just wish that I had thought to ask him to stay and video the toasts.

Profile Picture heather, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We received our video and it is AMAZING!!! We honestly could not be happier with it!!! It is above and beyond everything we thought it could be, and Bryce did an incredible job catching all the details and we are so, so thrilled. We LOVED how he were able to even capture the spinning of the room in the most creative way ever and incorporate the day into night too. And the music was PERFECT..... I started crying happy tears when I heard the first song. We are so happy and we don't even know where to begin to express our gratitude and appreciation. I can't wait to show everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/19/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we decided to hire a videographer. This was a last minute decision and Bryce was very accommodating to us. The video we have is by far my favorite memory that we have to capture our day. He captured every detail and then some. I cant give enough praise as to how wonderful our DVD came out!! I will treasure it forever. Bryce and his team are excellent to work with I would recommend Mavrik entertainment to all my friends! Any of you who are on the fence about a video for your wedding, it is well worth the money to do it!! I am so thankful we did!!

Profile Picture Dayna, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing experience working with Bryce! He went above and beyond to make sure my video was perfect! Amazing communicator. Our Video is Perfect!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bryce did an amazing job filming our ceremony for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that he utilized our venue to get the best shots possible. The video was edited and in our mailbox before we got home from our honeymoon. It was so nice to come back and be able to watch our day all over again. I would recommend Mavrik Entertainment and Bryce to anyone!

Profile Picture Theresa , 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mavrik Entertainment is a professional company that provided us with excellent service and care for our wedding day. I did have a destination wedding in Florida and Bryce made it easy for me to be worry free. They captured all the key moments of our special day and we will be able to continuously visually see our memories on video. Bryce did everything I asked for and more. The price for the package I got was great too. I highly recommend Mavrik Entertainment for videography.

Wendy - Atlanta, GA

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would definatly STRONGLY recommend this vendor to ANYBODY! I almost ripped my hair out before I discovered Maverik Entertainment's website. I thank GOD that I did business with them, they captured my special day to PERFECTION!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bryce and Katey did an excellent job on our wedding video and we will definitly recommend them to all our friends. We loved it !

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved them. My video was beautiful. They were professional. All my intimate moments were caught. I am so pleased. Price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Profile Picture Letta, 5/14/11, 1 Review