18 Reviews for Mave Video Productions LLC

Cinematic (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Digital Download (1)
18 Mave Video Productions LLC Reviews

We were very impressed by the quality of Pete’s work and enjoyed working with him. He captured every special moment without ever intruding on the ceremony. He worked well with our two photographers and the priest. He was easy to speak with and VERY flexible in meeting our special requests. He is very experienced in filming Catholic Masses in addition to special events in general, so we knew he would be the perfect candidate for filming our Catholic wedding ceremony. The raw footage arrived very quickly and we recommend Mave Video Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for your wedding! Thank you, Pete, for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mave Video was incredibly wonderful to work with. Communication was easy, they came early and stayed our entire wedding! The video came in just days after our wedding and was easy to access and view! We highly recommend Mave for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great Work! Very easy to book. Low cost deposit, affordable pricing. Great Customer Service. Independent videographer has experience and degree. Raw footage delivered in 3 days. So happy with my final video. Already recommended to my bridesmaid and sister who will be married soon. Love my Video!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a last minute decision to get video but a great one. He was on time, flexible, and captured all the special moments. Would ddfinatelt recommend the price sad also awesome compared to others. Also get the video along quicker than others.

Profile Picture Sendy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Raw Footage, DVD

Great Company! Was $500.00 less than the closest competition. Their work was so much better!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nichole, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We felt so comfortable and happy on our wedding day with Pete doing our video. We were so pleased that we chose him. He did an excellent job and was easy to work with. He was responsive to our requests and very professional. I've recommended him to all our friends.

Profile Picture Samantha , 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot recommend the Mave Video enough. They are amazing to work with, competitively priced, and their videos are just breathtaking. We hired them for our June 4th wedding, and they went above and beyond to make sure they captured every part of our day. Hiring Mave Video Productions was probably one of the best wedding-related decisions we made, and we could not be happier with our video!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mave Video Productions. They are some of the most talented people we worked with and are extremely accommodating and professional. They sincerely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them and their vision, as to ensure the final product is a true representation of the couple. Pete was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure and privilege to have him as my wedding videographer. The quality of their work and services are truly unparalleled and I am forever grateful to them for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mave Video Productions is truly is the best!! We had the most amazing crew of people for our videography! Pete was with us from the start from our first consultation!! I have to say, everyone has been talking about how amazing that video was!! And it brought tears to so many eyes to see us say our vows in the video!! I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone at Mave Video Productions is. I never felt like I couldn't contact them with questions and they fulfilled all of our requests! We researched so many different studios and I can confidently say Mave is the best! I recommend them to anyone who wants a quality affordable wedding video!!

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mave Video Productions was so professional and took such amazing video! We opted for having only one videographer and it worked out great for us. He captured amazing candid footage during the wedding and everyone cannot stop complimenting the video! It only took 3 weeks to get our DVD as well! Thank you!

Profile Picture Valentine, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very happy with the outcome of everything! Great video easy to work with. Gives you all the information you need to make it a very easy process! Wouldn't have anyone else

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a very limited budget for a video that we almost didn't have one. Mave video was the only company that was not only able to work with our budget but give us exactly what we wanted for the price. Happy to have found this vendor!!

Profile Picture User3395753, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional company. Low down payment. No booking hassles. Quick Turnaround. Final Video was outstanding!! Great Job!!!

Profile Picture User4598661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Had my wedding shot by Mave Video Productions last year. The video came out great. They gave us the opportunity to review our DVDs and a window to have any errors corrected. It was easy to setup online at www.mavevideo.com and only $50 to book our day. All forms of payment were excepted too. They do not overbook so they were my personal videographer for the day. They also have a refferal program, I made back the cost of my video by recommending them to my friends.

Profile Picture Gabby, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved my video. Thank You Mave Video.

Profile Picture User4613414, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ordered the Blu-Ray package. I am happy we did. Nice small company who takes care of you like you were family.

Profile Picture User4638471, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Best Video Ever! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/22/13, 1 Review