Mave Video Productions LLC Reviews

20 Mave Video Productions LLC Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Thank you Pete for filming our day so we can relive it over and over!! My husband and I were married on Nov 2 2018 and Mave video literally captured everything! Mave rates were affordable and he is very talented at what he does! The overall experience was wonderful. Can’t wait to get the final edit in a month or two! The raw footage sent within the week is so fun to watch in the meantime! Thank you for everything. I highly recommend Mave video!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Vaughan · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding Videographer

Mave Video Productions is a great company to have for your wedding. Peter was very responsive to all questions leading up to the big day. He was very professional and very affordable too! I was a little hesitant to hire a videographer because I did not know if I would like a camera on me all day/night. I also didn't want it to be a production and have the camera get in the way of special moments. However, hiring Peter to be the videographer was pretty much one of the best decisions that we made! He was not intrusive at all. He captured so many wonderful memories that we will truly cherish forever. We also got our raw footage two days later! I highly recommend using this company!

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

We were very impressed by the quality of Pete’s work and enjoyed working with him. He captured every special moment without ever intruding on the ceremony. He worked well with our two photographers and the priest. He was easy to speak with and VERY flexible in meeting our special requests. He is very experienced in filming Catholic Masses in addition to special events in general, so we knew he would be the perfect candidate for filming our Catholic wedding ceremony. The raw footage arrived very quickly and we recommend Mave Video Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for your wedding! Thank you, Pete, for capturing our special day!

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2017

Mave Video was incredibly wonderful to work with. Communication was easy, they came early and stayed our entire wedding! The video came in just days after our wedding and was easy to access and view! We highly recommend Mave for your wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2017

When I envisioned my wedding day, I always dreamed of having a videographer. People spend so much money on weddings these days and I knew I would just want all of the special moments captured no matter what. When I started to look into different videographers, I was shocked at how much they cost. Being on a limited budget, I was upset and did not think I would be able to have a videographer. Luckily one of my bridesmaids found Mave Video Productions and arranged for Pete to be our videographer for our special day! Pete was easy to get in contact with and very willing to coordinate all of the details. Pete captured moments prior to the ceremony, the entire ceremony, and our reception. He got video snapshots of all the important decor items and got all the dancing action as well. I am beyond thrilled to have all these special moments for the rest of my life. Pete quickly gave us the raw footage and I was delighted to watch over three hours of video and relive our wedding day. Soon followed was the highlights video, which I was able to show all of our close family and friends and it was a nice way to share memories. Pete will be putting the highlights video and the final cut of the footage on DVDs for us. He was completely professional throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Pete and Mave Video Productions to anyone looking into having a videographer on their special day. Pete did a very professional job at it an affordable price.

Melanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Great Work! Very easy to book. Low cost deposit, affordable pricing. Great Customer Service. Independent videographer has experience and degree. Raw footage delivered in 3 days. So happy with my final video. Already recommended to my bridesmaid and sister who will be married soon. Love my Video!!

Sendy · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a last minute decision to get video but a great one. He was on time, flexible, and captured all the special moments. Would ddfinatelt recommend the price sad also awesome compared to others. Also get the video along quicker than others.

Nichole · Married on 07/01/2017

Great Company! Was $500.00 less than the closest competition. Their work was so much better!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mave Video Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks! Nichole. It was a beautiful wedding!

Samantha · Married on 06/05/2016

We felt so comfortable and happy on our wedding day with Pete doing our video. We were so pleased that we chose him. He did an excellent job and was easy to work with. He was responsive to our requests and very professional. I've recommended him to all our friends.

Hayley · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot recommend the Mave Video enough. They are amazing to work with, competitively priced, and their videos are just breathtaking. We hired them for our June 4th wedding, and they went above and beyond to make sure they captured every part of our day. Hiring Mave Video Productions was probably one of the best wedding-related decisions we made, and we could not be happier with our video!

Valentine · Married on 04/04/2015

Mave Video Productions was so professional and took such amazing video! We opted for having only one videographer and it worked out great for us. He captured amazing candid footage during the wedding and everyone cannot stop complimenting the video! It only took 3 weeks to get our DVD as well! Thank you!

Matthew · Married on 03/28/2015

Very happy with the outcome of everything! Great video easy to work with. Gives you all the information you need to make it a very easy process! Wouldn't have anyone else

We had a very limited budget for a video that we almost didn't have one. Mave video was the only company that was not only able to work with our budget but give us exactly what we wanted for the price. Happy to have found this vendor!!

Very professional company. Low down payment. No booking hassles. Quick Turnaround. Final Video was outstanding!! Great Job!!!

Ordered the Blu-Ray package. I am happy we did. Nice small company who takes care of you like you were family.

Mary · Married on 06/22/2013

Best Video Ever! Thanks so much!

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mave Video Productions. They are some of the most talented people we worked with and are extremely accommodating and professional. They sincerely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them and their vision, as to ensure the final product is a true representation of the couple. Pete was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure and privilege to have him as my wedding videographer. The quality of their work and services are truly unparalleled and I am forever grateful to them for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!!

Darlene · Married on 04/11/2015

Mave Video Productions is truly is the best!! We had the most amazing crew of people for our videography! Pete was with us from the start from our first consultation!! I have to say, everyone has been talking about how amazing that video was!! And it brought tears to so many eyes to see us say our vows in the video!! I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone at Mave Video Productions is. I never felt like I couldn't contact them with questions and they fulfilled all of our requests! We researched so many different studios and I can confidently say Mave is the best! I recommend them to anyone who wants a quality affordable wedding video!!

Loved my video. Thank You Mave Video.

Gabby · Married on 08/01/2014

Had my wedding shot by Mave Video Productions last year. The video came out great. They gave us the opportunity to review our DVDs and a window to have any errors corrected. It was easy to setup online at www.mavevideo.com and only $50 to book our day. All forms of payment were excepted too. They do not overbook so they were my personal videographer for the day. They also have a refferal program, I made back the cost of my video by recommending them to my friends.