Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market Reviews

Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Quality, Beautiful Flowers

Maureen’s was easy to work with and helped create exactly what I was searching for in my pinterest board.
    They deliver for you and you can bring specific items to them for them to work with (vases, ribbons).
    Affordable and such great quality.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service

Maureen's Flowers was great to work with and helped make our wedding beautiful! The flowers on our wedding day were gorgeous and Maureen's was always prompt and professional with communication. We'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Quality Florals!

My father's girlfriend, Rose ordered our flowers from Maureen's for us and was able to put together beautiful arrangements with the florals they have available! We got so many compliments on how incredible the flowers looked thanks to them for providing such wonderful pieces for Rose to have to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful flowers at an amazing value

We used Maureen's for our 8/9/19 wedding. My wife and I only had our wedding colors picked, with no idea what flowers and colors would nicely compliment. During our initial meeting, we gave a vague description of those colors and our wedding event style to the florist, and she came back with the PERFECT bouquet. It was unbelievable. We even got to keep that bouquet as a free gift! The flowers on the wedding day were just as beautiful. All the bouquets and arrangements looked perfect and we couldn't have asked for more! The greenery on the centerpieces came out great as well. They even decorated a fireplace mantle and some side tables with greenery. All of that came at a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend Maureen's to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 8
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 9
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 10

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

No one better in Buffalo

Simply put: Maureen and her team nailed my floral vision. I was (and still am) completely obsessed with my bouquets. Prior to our consultation I was nervous because I know less than nothing about flowers but I showed Maureen one picture and she started scribbling away different notes and her ideas to deliver my vision without breaking the bank. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else in the area because Maureen’s is the #1 option for wedding florals.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 15
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 16
  • Tarah

Tarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Maureen was a pleasure and my flowers were incredible

All of my ladies were surprised at the value and quality of our bouquets! My husband loved the smell of roses everywhere and the flowers made the ceremony that much more incredible.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/01/2019

Maureen's is the best!

Maureen was so easy to work with and helped me find the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The customer service was exceptional from start to finish!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Maeve

Maeve · Married on 04/13/2019

Roses and peonies and ivy ohmy!

For the amount of bouquets, dozens of centerpieces, and extensive decor, Maureen’s was the perfect choice. They didn’t try to up-sell us at any point during our meetings, and we’re aware of our budget. They even made multiple drop offs to ensure that every floral piece went to its proper location without last-second stressing on the bridal party’s part. Truly beautiful arrangements that all of the guests nabbed as their own at the end of the night.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 17
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 18
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 19
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 20

COLLEEN DELUCA · Married on 04/06/2019

The only place to look for flowers!

From start to end, Maureen's exceeded my expectations. I told Maureen that I didn't want a lot of flowers, but lots of greenery and even some herbs. Her vision was exactly what I pictured in my head. I had a backdrop of greenery at the church, gorgeous flowers for the women and even a garland at the venue. I could not have been happier with her final products. I will only use Maureen for any event I have in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 21

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

Maureen's did great!

Maureen did a great job with my wedding! She did exactly what I wanted the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

My dream flowers!

I had a great experience using Maureen’s for my wedding flowers. She means business, but she is so great at it. First of all, the building they work out of is awesome. It’s an old building with buckets of flowers everywhere and centerpieces and props stacked against the walls. Every time I visited it was bustling with workers. It felt like a flower shop you’d see on TV. I showed Maureen pictures of bouquets I liked and she rattled off exactly what flowers were in them- totally impressive and something only someone who’s been doing this for quite some time would be able to do. She had ideas for my centerpieces that I didn’t think of that I loved. I had seen wedding flowers done by her before, so I was so anxious to see them on my wedding day. Our bouquets (1 bride and 10 bridesmaids) arrived in perfect condition- beautiful and HUGE! They were exactly what I wanted. The flowers for the centerpieces were even better. They set the tone for our venue space and to say that I was at a loss for words when I saw them is not an exaggeration. I highly recommend Maureen’s- I think she is without a doubt the best in the business in western New York!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

I knew exactly what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like, and Maureen’s made them come to life perfectly. They also brought the flowers to our venue and decorated our pews with them - which made one less thing for us to do on a very busy day. We loved the final results and wouldn’t change a thing about the flowers or the service we received from Maureen’s.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 22

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely stunning

Maureen was extremely helpful from the moment I walked into her shop for my first meeting. I knew exactly what I was looking for and Maureen made it come to life. She was SO great to work with and left me with virtually nothing to worry about. They delivered the flowers to the hotel, church, and reception leaving me with nothing to worry about!

I provided photos of what I was looking for and I just could not believe how she made the images come to life. When I received my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets the morning of the wedding, I was speechless. The floral centerpieces we like nothing I have every seen before and we received so many compliments. It truly took my breath away to see everything come together and my vision come to life.
    I cannot thank Maureen and her team enough for making my vision come true. Their work is second to none.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

Maureen's absolutely crushed it when it came to my wedding flowers and centerpieces. I pretty much showed Maureen a picture from Pinterest that I liked, told her a few flowers that had to be included, and away she went. She even gave me a small bouquet of the flowers after our initial meeting to showcase where her thought process was for my bouquet. She was very flexible with what I wanted (even when I changed my mind twice...) and my flowers were delivered earlier than the time they gave me. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous all the flowers were and I couldn't have been happier. I would absolutely recommend them a million times over.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

LOVED my wedding flowers!

Maureen's does an absolutely amazing job! I could not have been happier with the flowers for my wedding! We were able to meet with Maureen in person to discuss an idea of what we wanted and left the rest of to her! I only provided them with a little direction on what I wanted (mostly just our color scheme) because I knew they would do an amazing job selecting the appropriate flowers and style to match our event! Could not have been happier and would highly recommend Maureen's to anyone looking for beautiful wedding flowers!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • User5147109 · 1+ year ago

This is the place to go for flowers! They did such an amazing job i am so beyond happy I went with them! Very reasonably priced and the flowers were even more beautiful than I imagined!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

Maureen's did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! We got exactly what we asked for, which could've been tough because we live out of town, but everything worked out great!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 23
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 24
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 25
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 26
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 27
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 28

Brittney · Married on 08/04/2018

All of our flowers from Maureen's were even more beautiful than I imagined. We did bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist corsages and floral centerpieces and all of it was under our flower budget. Maureen and her team were on top of everything, they reached out to remind me of payments and to set up appointments, which I appreciated as a busy bride. We got many compliments on our flowers, especially the centerpieces which really tied the whole room and overall look together, they were stunning!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 29

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

Maureen’s was extremely helpful during our first meeting. I was a bride that wasn’t sure what I wanted from the flowers and all I had to do was show a couple pictures and Maureen herself had a bouquet made up for me! The flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely gorgeous. They looked amazing with my dress (had a blush underlay) and perfect with the bridesmaids’ dresses. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the flowers turned out. Maureen’s also made us decor for the archway in the ceremony area, which were perfect and they did our centerpieces. All was beautiful and well worth the cost!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

This is the place to go for any flower needs! My flowers for my wedding day was absolutely beautiful! I could not be any more happier! I would highly recommend using maureen's for any flower needs.

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

Better than I dreamed

Maureen's was incredible. Affordable, professional and GORGEOUS flowers delivered right to the church. I am unfamiliar with nearly all kinds of flowers, but when we met with our consultant, she helped us choose everything so we had the perfect look and colors for our wedding aesthetic.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 30
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 31

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2017

I adored my flowers, and they were super attentive to details. They took my ramblings and random Pinterest ideas, and created something spectacular. Great value, great flowers. Loved my bouquet so much I’m geyting it preserved

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 32
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 33
    Maureen's Buffalo Wholesale Flower Market 34

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Maureen and her staff were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had only a rough idea of what we wanted the flowers to look like, but Maureen designed beautiful arrangements with what we gave her, and she was very helpful at making sure we thought of all the flowers we needed. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

The exact flowers I wanted for our 9-16-17 were not in season but we were shown flowers very similar and was pretty close to what I was looking for and still in my budget! They delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to the salon where we were getting ready, delivered right on time and they looked great! We did my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, and 4 boutonnieres for under $500

Sent on 10/09/2017

Meaghan · Married on 09/08/2017

Maureen personally helped us pick every flower and detail for our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières,etc.she helped us really personalize them to go with our gatsby theme.we loved everything! Her staff even helped set up the rest of the decor wedding day when they came to deliver.outstanding service would definitely recommend.and the pricing was so reasonable we were expecting to spend much much more

Sent on 12/20/2017