Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations Reviews

94 | Winter Park, FL

94 Reviews for Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations

Nicky · Married on 02/28/2014

I enjoyed working with Maureen, she was very professional and made sure to stay within my budget. Maureen also response very quickly to emails if you have any questions or need any changes. I would recommend her to any one who wants beauitufl wedding invitations.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Annette · Married on 11/02/2013

Maureen,

Selecting Wedding Invitations can be a daunting task. My daughter and I met with Maureen and had a wonderful morning designing the perfect invitations and inserts. We had a basic idea for the invitations, but with Maureen's knowledge she guided us through each step of the designing process. The finished Invitations were timely prepared and delivered beautifully. The workmanship on the engraving was supperb. I needed stately Invitations and Ms. Hall has the expertise and personal relationship with her vendors to accomplish anything you should desire.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jennie & Treigh · Married on 09/21/2013

The quality of the service and products at Maureen Hall Stationary & Invitations is top-notch! Maureen and her staff took the time to sit down with my fiance and I one on one for as long as it took before every detail of our invitations was perfect. After placing the order, Maureen Hall made sure to update us on the status of our invitations, which were finished and ready for pick up right when we wanted them. The finished product was everything we wanted and more! We could not have dreamed of more beautiful invitations. Every detail was perfect and our friends and family were blown away. So happy we went to Maureen Hall for our wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • F

Farrah · Married on 09/14/2013

Maureen H. Hall Stationary and Invitations provided such a fun, positive experience for such a important decision - wedding invitations! Maureen had such a large variety of different invitations and we were able to pick the PERFECT invitation for our wedding. We had the option to customize our invitation to our exact preferences and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Maureen was such a huge help and made the invitation process as simple as possible. She was informative and always available to answer any questions we had. I would HIGHLY recommend Maureen H. Hall Stationary and Invitations to any bride!

Sent on 06/07/2013

We were very pleased with our experience at Maureen Hall Invitations. While we were impressed with both the selection and quality of the products, we were most impressed with the personal attention Maureen gave us throughout the process. Choosing an invitation style when there are so many to select from could have been overwhelming, but Maureen gave us a lot of great suggestions based on our ideas of what we wanted. Maureen was very professional, warm and caring, and she did everything she could to make sure that the invitations matched our vision (even though we only had vague ideas of what that vision was!). Our invitations were exquisite, and were really beyond what we could have imagined. We received so many compliments on them. We could not be happier with the invitations themselves and with the service we received. Maureen's assistant, Meredith, was very helpful and thorough, too. We also had them address our invitations, which removed a great deal of stress and added another element of beauty to the invitations. We would recommend Maureen Hall Invitations without reservation.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Debbie · Married on 01/19/2013

Maureen Hall Stationery has a wonderful assortment of quality products. But we used Maureen (Mo) because she has CONSISTENTLY provided exceptional service, advise and personal attention to all of our needs. If Maureen told me something to do, I could without hesitation bank on it to be right. And she is a delight to work with! We loved the invitations, addressing, etc. that we received from them and had so many compliments.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Jessie · Married on 12/15/2012

Maureen is truly the best of the best! She was able to customize my invitations to fit my vision perfectly. I came to her hoping to incorporate Florentine paper for a winter Catholic wedding and the end result was better than I could imagine. She made my dream a reality within my budget and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process.

As we approach our wedding date, I have heard from dozens of friends and family about how much the loved the invitations. Thank you Maureen!!!

Sent on 12/01/2012
  • User2035303 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful person who will work with you to find the invitations you want for the budget you want to spend. I loved our invitations so much I am framing one with a wedding photo. Maureen is extremely professional and so easy to work with I would recommend to all!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Tina · Married on 10/06/2012

What a pleasure doing business with Maureen and Meredith! The wedding invitations were gorgeous, and they made the process fun, exciting, and stress free. Because we were so happy with the experience, we ordered "rehearsal dinner" invitations, hotel gift bags, and monogrammed napkins as well. We were in the process of moving at the same time, so they personalized each gift bag for us and mailed, addressed and stamped our Rehearsal Dinner invitations. We couldn't ask for more. We even ordered wedding photo Christmas cards!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Maureen creates beautiful invitations and other wedding stationary. She worked wonderfully with my mom and me to create our custom invitations, thank yous, programs, menus, and placecards, all of which got rave reviews from our guests. We would recommend Maureen to any bride looking for beautiful stationary!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Chrissy · Married on 08/18/2012

One of my bridesmaids introduced me to Maureen and I am so grateful she did! I struggled with whether to order our invitations from an online source or from a local store and after meeting Maureen and going through her many books of options I decided the in-person ordering was the way to go. Her style and professionalism are impeccable and after a few minutes she had a clearer picture than I did of what I wanted and was able to help me through the selection process. I LOVED our invitations and got numerous compliments on them! We had some time constraints that had to be met rather quickly for the invitations and she was way ahead of schedule. Maureen takes great pride in her work and truly listens to her clients and works to help them find the perfect item for their event. I look forward to many years ahead of working with her for future life events!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Chrissy, the wedding invitations you picked were so elegant and classic! The Crane & Co. card with the hand engraved silver script mono at the top was just a superbly refined touch to set off the beautiful invitations. You were a pleasure to work with and here's to a healthy and happy life together!

Mary · Married on 05/19/2012

My daughter's wedding invitations were purchased from Maureen Hall. The process can be overwhelming with so many high quality choices to choose from. Maureen made the process fun and painless and was great at being able to zone in on what we liked. Maureen's experience and cute, fun shop made this a stressfree, enjoyable experience.

Mary

Sent on 08/01/2012

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Mary! I am so glad we were able to find a gorgeous invitation that Sarah would love the fact that she lives out of town!
    It was a pleasure to work with you and loved the unique , custom invitation you chose...a very fine and elegant presentation!

ashley · Married on 04/20/2012

Maureen was so professional in getting all of my needs meet. I had a unique wedding (destination in Las Vegas) the invitations needed to have so many details in them so all of guests could be at the right places at the right time. They turned out like little books so beautiful I am so happy that I used Maureen to get me through the stressful time if planning a wedding, she in my book was my wedding planner :)
    Also I ordered my announcements from her and they couldn't be more elegant.

To all the brides out there if you want one thing to be easy for you go with this wonderful lady!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you for such definitive and complimentary comments!
    We had fun creating those beautiful invitations, didn't we?!
    All the best to you, Ashley!

Jaeann · Married on 04/16/2011

Maureen has the cutest shop on Park Avenue and the sweetest personality to go with it - both make you feel right at home! I made several trips there as I narrowed down my choices for wedding invitations and Maureen was always so helpful and accommodating. She even ordered rehearsal dinner invitations online for my mother-in-law, who will not order anything over the Internet! And, when our invitations came in she inspected all of the pieces to make sure everything was as it should be. She truly went above and beyond and I know that we were not the exception to her "rule" of high-quality service!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2011

Maureen had a great selection of invitations, lovely store and was very nice to work with. My invitations came out beautiful and I recieved so many compliments on them! I also had the envelopes and escort cards printed by Maureen. Fast service and great quality. I recommend to all brides!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your invitations were so distinctive with the special layers and ribbon; the accent ink color and liner gave them a wonderful finish. You were a pleasure to work with and have a happy, healthy marriage!

Misha · Married on 02/26/2011

Maureen was wonderful! Considering we were on a strict deadline of 3 months from the time we picked out invitations to our wedding!! She was on top of everything, from the minute I stepped into her shop, I felt like I was the only bride she was working with. She took the time to sit with me and chat about our plans and everything in between. She is very personable and very easy to work with. Since we were short on time, she went above and beyond what it takes to get the order in and delivered on time. I would highly recommend Maureen Hall Stationery for any type of need, but especially for your wedding needs.

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you! You are a sweetheart! I had a great time working with you and so glad everything turned out fabulous! Nice to have you as a Park Ave. neighbor too :)

B · Married on 10/16/2010

Professional, accommodating, and a wealth of knowledge. Best in Central Florida.

Sent on 04/08/2011

Heather · Married on 09/04/2010

A delightful shop. Maureen was so much help! She gave great advice. It was a fun experience.

Natasha · Married on 07/31/2010

Wedding invitations and all the other "paper" decisions involved in a wedding can be really overwhelming. Using the internet was not for me. I needed someone to guide me through the process. Maureen took her time and gave me the direction I needed to create the feel and look of the wedding I wanted my guests to have even before our special day. I highly recommend Maureen H. Hall if quality, class, and magic are what you want your wedding to represent.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Michele · Married on 05/16/2010

Maureen is amazing!! My invitations were gorgeous!! The most beautiful invitations and save the dates that my clients and family had ever seen! People are still talking about them. I loved working with Maureen. She has the most amazing choices to pick from!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Those invitations are one of the most beautiful ones we have EVER done....Still on display here a year later. Hope married life is grand!

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2010

Maureen Hall Stationary did a beautiful job with our invitations! They are so helpful in making sure you get the invitations you dreamed of!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Genny · Married on 04/17/2010

Working with Maureen was an absolute pleasure! She made the invitation shopping process fun and easy. I have had more compliments on the multiple event invitations that went out through her store than just about any other aspect of my wedding. In fact the only negative was that more people RSVP'd for my wedding than I had expected because they couldn't turn down my fabulous invitation...I don't blame them! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to send out a memorable invitation that will set the perfect tone for any occasion!!

Sent on 04/30/2010

Genny · Married on 04/17/2010

It has almost been a year since I was married but one of my favorite details to look back on, even today, are the invitations. They were beyond what I had ever imagined them to be and I truly couldn’t have been any happier with the way they turned out. Aside from the product itself, the process of picking them out and working with Maureen was such a joy! She was so helpful and patient the entire time and I cannot imagine ever going anywhere else for my invitation and stationery needs!

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you! Your invitations were so special as they were something that were totally unique! Beautiful royalty sized invitations that were letterpressed from an original calligraphy design; each invitation personalized with the invitees name; black linen envelopes. They are a WOWSER..I love to show the sample to all new brides..they ooohh and aaaahhh over this one!

James · Married on 03/06/2010

My fiancee and I went to Maureen H. Hall Stationary And Invitations after searching the internet for months for our "perfect" wedding invitations. Maureen and Gina were so helpful in making our invitations so personalized to represent us as a couple. The final product far exceeded my expectations! After sending our invitations out to our guests, several of the response cards came back with notes written on them expressing how beautiful our invitations were. On the back of one of our response cards a close relative wrote, "In my 40+ years of attending weddings, I have never seen an invitation as elegant or as beautiful as yours! Even my husband noticed them... and he doesn't notice anything!!!" Thanks again for your insight and contribution to making our special day so perfect!
    James & Amy

Sent on 03/11/2010

Debra · Married on 11/07/2009

Maureen Hall is so nice to work with, very caring and conscientious. My daughter?s wedding invitations were beautiful! We had so many compliments on them from family and friends. One invitation was beautifully framed and given to the bride as a keepsake from a family friend as a wedding gift. Take a trip to Maureen Hall Invitations and have a seat on the comfy couch, you will be very glad that you did! Debra Ryan

Sent on 12/28/2009