Maureen Christine Reviews

8 | Geneva, IL

8 Reviews for Maureen Christine

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2017

Maureen’s beautiful singing of The Prayer & the Ave Maria were truly moving. All of the songs she sang at the wedding seemed especially heartfelt, and connected the whole ceremony together in a seamless and meaningful way. Maureen’s voice really made the whole service incredibly special.

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

Maureen was our vocalist for our wedding ceremony this past December and we could not have made a better decision! Her voice was amazing and so were the violinist and pianist she arranged for us! From the beginning, she was so great to work with and responded so quickly with many suggestions to help create the ceremony of our dreams. We also received many great compliments from our guests who absolutely loved her voice and the musicians! We highly recommend Maureen!

Jill · Married on 10/10/2015

Maureen gave a lovely performance last Saturday 10/10/15 at my daughters wedding ceremony. Her singing, the music and the violin and piano was spectacular. We could not have been more pleased. Maureen was very helpful with choosing songs and placement of music. She did an outstanding job and we are continuing to receive compliments on the music from friends and family. I would not hesitate to refer her in the future!

I could not be more pleased with Maureen Christine’s singing at my wedding this January. From the initial contact Maureen seemed excited to be a part of my vision for the wedding ceremony, yet also understanding that I needed help with choosing some of the songs. She quickly sent me several sound clips of her singing various songs and I knew right away I wanted her to sing for my wedding. She suggested I consider hiring flute and piano. Michael Bazan played the flute and it sounded really nice on the recordings. I admit at first I wasn’t sure how much the flute would add overall but I trusted Maureen. After all the compliments I received from family and friends about the music I felt really good about my decision. Maureen’s voice and Michael on the flute really added so much to my wedding ceremony. Definitely worth it!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Maureen sang for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour this past September. She coordinated the string quartet at the church and sang with them (plus trumpet and organ), and she coordinated the pianist at the reception at the country club. Not only is Maureen's voice beautiful, but she was very organized, helpful and personable. She made everything seem so seamless even though there were several musicians at the church that had not worked together previously. Her voice really made it all come together. And the jazz standards and pop favorites for the cocktail hour was fun! It was such a comfort to my fiancee (now my husband!) and I. We knew that she was on top of the music - which was very important to us. And everyone commented about how amazing the music was which made us feel great.

Pat · Married on 10/22/2012

Maureen has a beautiful voice, great professionalism, and she has graced the wedding ceremonies of both our son this past October, and three years prior at my daughter Kristen's wedding ceremony. Both couples found her easy to work with and very accommodating to their musical requests and selections.. Each time she performed at the church for us, she got rave reviews from all our family and friends. The fees for Maureen and her musicians were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend her, and look forward to hearing her again, at any future Cerny wedding. Truly outstanding job!

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

I was thrilled with Maureen Christine and her incredible voice. The wedding ceremony music was very important to us. The nerves I felt prior to the ceremony were calmed when I heard Maureen sing for the Seating Of The Parents. I whispered to my fiancee during the Ave Maria "She's awesome" and he whispered back "Best decision we made." I am so glad we were able to have Maureen sing at our wedding, and her piano accompanist was great too.

Christa · Married on 11/12/2011

1.0

I would not recommend Maureen Christine for your wedding. We hired her and were very underwhelmed. Through email she constantly got details of our ceremony wrong (the name of the reverend, the date, the location, and one email she sent had everything wrong).

She never sent an email to confirm the song list, I had to send it. She ended up singing about four, full songs in total (plus a psalm and alleulia). I don't feel she was worth the $600 we paid her.