Maureen C. Weddings Reviews

Maureen C. Weddings 6
Maureen C. Weddings 7

Jillian Navia · Married on 05/11/2019

The best day ever!

Thanks to Maureen and her team, my wedding was absolutely amazing. My husband and I didn't have to stress about anything, and neither did our families. Her team took care of all the details and made sure we were there to enjoy.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Joanna Longueira · Married on 12/29/2018

AMAZING day-of coordinator!!

Maureen was our day-of coordinator for our wedding on 12/29/18 and she made sure everything ran absolutely perfectly!! The last few weeks before the wedding, as hectic as things got, she was always there to talk to and advise us on anything and everything wedding-related. She has a lot of experience in planning and coordinating weddings and that was so obvious the first time we met her! PLUS - shes extremely nice, sweet and has great taste! I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks! Couldn't have asked for a better day-of coordinator!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Orianna

Orianna · Married on 12/14/2018

Best day of coordinator!!

Maureen was incredible! She really made the impossible happen so that my husband and I could have the wedding we dreamt of come to life! We are so thankful to have had her. She was responsive to every question/concern, always had a solution to every problem and always kept the best attitude which really helped me stay in the best state of mind when things got stressful. She really went out of her way to keep the integrity of our vision in every detail of our wedding and that’s what made the biggest difference! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Carina

Carina Troy · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Planner in Miami!

If you're thinking about hiring Maureen, don't think, just HIRE! Maureen and her team are unbelieveable and so organized, responsive, creative, professional and all around AWESOME. I hired Maureen as a wedding coordinator and at 1st I wasn't sure if I needed a coordinator as I plan events for a living and thought I could do it all my self. And boy was I wrong! After receiving some advice from other brides, and reading Maureen's reviews, I decided to move forward in hopes that hiring Maureen would just make my wedding day that much more enjoyable, and it 100% was!

I am SO glad I hired Maureen as my wedding day without a hitch, and I couldn't have done it without her. Prior to the wedding, she prepared a very detailed timeline and as an event planner, I know how important the timeline and the pre-event details can be. She was also very responsive with any questions I had over phone and email. I never waited more than 12 hours to hear back from her.

On the wedding day, she was there for everything, and worked with all my vendors to make sure everything was set up perfectly. She went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever. During the wedding, my bustle broke and Maureen was prepared with safety pins and expertly fixed my dress, too! She even helped me get out of my dress when I was changing for my after party, which she didn't have to do! :) Maureen, thanks for being the rock during my wedding and for helping me with everything!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Maureen C. Weddings 8
    Maureen C. Weddings 9
    Maureen C. Weddings 10

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing team!

We loved Maureen and her team. She came highly recommended by a close friend of the family and Maureen exceeded our expectations!
    Maureen worked with us about a month and a half before the wedding, we met two times in person to go over logistics and emailed/phone calls/texted alot throughout the time leading up to the wedding. Everything was set up with the vendors before and everything was on point on the day of of the wedding. I am sure there were some hiccups the day of the wedding but I did not know about it because everything was taken care of by Maureen and her team; which is what we wanted..an amazing day where we didn't have to worry about a thing! We had a great time at the wedding and we were at peace knowing nothing would go wrong! thanks Maureen and team :) :) We would definitely recommend them to other future couples!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lynec · Married on 07/06/2018

The. Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever.

When I got engaged, I knew that Maureen would plan my wedding because we have been friends for a very long time and I wouldn’t trust anyone else. I had no doubt in my mind that she was an amazing wedding planner BUT when it got down to planning my wedding I honestly couldn’t have done it without her. She is so detail oriented and organized that she made the whole process of planning my wedding a lot less stressful. The best part about having Maureen as a wedding planner is that she gives you her professional and personal opinion throughout the whole wedding planning process and more. Maureen’s honesty is something that you treasure as a Bride because with all the details/decisions that takes to put a wedding together sometimes you need someone that is going to be completly honest with you. Maureen is there to make sure your wedding is the BEST DAY of your life.
    One of my favorite parts of the wedding was when Maureen did the “room reveal”. When my husband and I walked into the reception we couldn’t believe that after months of planning and stressing EVERYTHING had come together and looked so perfect. Maureen and her awesome team made that happen. I will forever be thankful to Maureen and her team for making my wedding happen. Maureen loves what she does and you can see that when you have her as a wedding planner!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Nastasha · Married on 03/31/2018

Maureen was an absolute joy to work with and she played a key role in the success of my dream wedding! She is beyond professional, she was always accessible in terms of communication, she always had a positive attitude and focused on finding a solution to even the smallest problem. I was a very hands-on bride and did a lot of the planning myself, but Maureen was critical in the execution of such a successful event. (I opted for the partial planning package which was amazing!) She helped keep me organized, she was always on top of every detail, she kept track of all the moving parts and vendors, and always with a smile on her face. We had a very non-traditional wedding and she was so accepting and accommodating to all our strange requests.

I was also a bride with a very eccentric and demanding family, and Maureen dealt with them like a champ! The day of the wedding her and her team were on top of every detail. She kept inventory of all the items I brought to the wedding, she managed every vendor, and best of all it was like having a friend take care of all the moving pieces. I had a fortune teller vendor that turned out to be a nightmare and we fired them on the spot. Within 30 minutes Maureen had pulled a new vendor out of thin air, and all my guests were raving about the new fortune. Maureen is the ultimate solutionist, ridiculously organized, has great ideas and is like your best friend on your most important day. I would pick her as my planner a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Janise · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Maureen was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were so happy to have picked her as part of our team to lead our vendors for the wedding. She had amazing ideas and really worked with my budget to get exactly what I wanted. She is surrounded by a great group of vendors who are willing to help and really make your wedding a reality. The best thing about Maureen was her ability to handle tough situations and really fight for us when some things went wrong during the planning process. After working with Maureen for a couple of months, my husband admitted that she was totally worth the price of her service. We were beyond happy with the wedding and how well everything went. My family and wedding party was able to really enjoy everything as Maureen's team was in complete control of the night. Her timeline was detailed and all her recommended vendors really come thru for us. I was very detailed with everything I wanted for the wedding and she executed perfectly. I would also add, my wedding day was right after she had her baby boy. As she was in labor in the hospital she was answering emails. I thought she was nuts but that just goes to show to show how dedicated and amazing she is. She was not able to make the wedding but her team executed like she was standing right there. Her team was simple awesome! She loves what she does and her wedding always come out beautiful. If you are looking for a wedding planner she is the one!

Jennyffer Kurz · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Maureen was great and very resourceful. We had to change our wedding location due to hurricane Maria and Irma and she was able to coordinate the change very smoothly. She was even pregnant during this time and was able to help us throughout the entire process. I recommend her to everyone I know needs a very hands on wedding planner. Thank you Maureen!

Maria O’Neill · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Maureen was an angel! She was always available when I needed something and was full of ideas. The planning process was a breeze because of her and my actual wedding day was definitely less stressful because she took care of everything with her team.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/20/2017

Words can’t express how extremely satisfied we were with Maureen C. Weddings and Events! Maureen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded very promptly to all of my emails, calls, and texts, and always had an answer to all of my questions! She definitely knows her “stuff!” We hired Maureen for day of coordinating and felt that the services she gave us went far beyond what we were expecting!! From day one, Maureen provided us access to her suite of documents which included wedding checklists, and Dropbox access for all of our wedding documents. She provided recommendations on vendors, and worked well with our caterer and venue to make sure things went perfect on our big day. On the day of the wedding Maureen and her assistant B were fabulous! They were like maestros who made sure all of the vendors and everything was going according to plan! They made sure the timeline that she helped us create flowed on schedule! They also had an emergency kit that came in handy when a few unexpected things happened during the night. There was nothing these two weren’t ready to handle! Maureen’s professionalism definitely allowed me to be stress free on my wedding day!! Without her I doubt I would’ve been able to enjoy my wedding the way I did! My now husband was really hesitant on hiring a coordinator because of our budget. He now says that Mauren C Weddings and Events was our best purchase and money well spent!! Go figure!!

Thanks again Maureen!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Maureen C. Weddings 11
    Maureen C. Weddings 12
  • FMP

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I’m so glad I booked Maureen for my big day! From the moment I met her, she was friendly and professional. I booked her a year and a half out from my wedding day, and she always maintained great communication, organization, and enthusiastic interest in my ideas. No matter how detailed my ideas were (and trust me.. they were detailed lol), Maureen pulled them off seamlessly. On my wedding day, she was always there to accommodate me and my guests with a smile on her face. The day was PERFECT, and it ran smoother than I could have ever hoped for. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends! Thank you, Maureen! You’re truly the best!!!!!!!!! Xoxo

Sent on 11/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Awesome experience

Such an amazing experience with Maureen! I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone who is getting married!

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2017

Where do I begin… Maureen was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! She was the one vendor that NEVER let me down. She is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of putting a wedding together. She always responded to my emails or texts. She took care of absolutely everything. The days leading up to my wedding I was calm because I trusted her judgement and her ability to make my wedding beautiful… and that she did!! She is very detailed oriented which is a must. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAUREEN!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Maureen C. Weddings 13

Christelle · Married on 07/15/2017

One of the genuine and awesome person ever we had a wonderful time with her; she has a great imagination when it comes to wedding planning; she work with you from the beginning to the end; she have a wonderful personality! She’s the best planner ever...

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Maureen C. Weddings 14

michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Maureen is such a pleasure to work with. Because of her, our wedding was flawless!!! The wedding planning process can be very intense and Maureen made me feel at ease the entire time. She really worked hard to make our wedding the best night ever.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Maureen & Bibi were AMAZING!!!! Maureen was on top of everything before the wedding and helped me stay organized. The day of the wedding Bibi was an amazing addition to the team, keeping everything on time. I truly thank them for all of their help making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

We met with Maureen when we decided we would need some guidance and help as we planned for our big day. Naturally, there are always the initial jitters which are normal knowing you will be allowing someone you just met to be a part of this day of which we have waited for so long! Those initial jitters, we must say, quickly subsided as we spoke with Maureen. Her love and passion for what she does was evident. She spoke truly about her experiences, and how she went about every situation. Throughout the wedding planning, she was very organized and detailed. She was up to date with our appointments and meetings. Maureen and Bibi were an absolute pleasure to work with... they both were very attentive and professional at all times and made sure our friends and family felt comfortable approaching them should they need anything the day of! Maureen was the first wedding planner we met with and we sincerely felt no need to look further. Thank you both for everything you did to make sure our big day was flawless!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ana Carolina · Married on 04/15/2017

Absolutely Amazing!!! Words don't do justice to describe Maureen, but I'll try my best!
    Wow, what an adventure my wedding planning process was. My Groom and I went through many twists and turns in our planning process with unexpected surprises. Maureen was Completely supportive through it All! She always made it known to me that I was Important to her Every single time we communicated- every e-mail, text, & meeting! Every vendor that she recommended was the Best of Best as well as the Best for our budget! She was very aware that it was important to us to stay within our budget, and she blew me away with some of the perfect ideas to do that! Maureen and her team are super sweet, fun, extremely professional, and every single thing she does is performed with excellence.
    My wedding day was a total Dream Come True event!!! Everything went so perfectly smooth! I didn't have to worry about a thing! Bride to be, Choose her today!!! #TeamMaureen all the way!!! <3

Sent on 04/28/2017

Eling · Married on 03/18/2017

Maureen is exactly the type of person you want by your side while planning your wedding - she's calming, creative, FUN, friendly, organized, and truly, genuinely excited for you. We were planning our wedding while living in another country and Maureen kept us totally on task. Among MANY of the things she did for us, she helped us manage a complicated transportation situation, she was a GEM when it came to working with my mom and family (truly important!), and she took everything we threw her way with ease. But even all the work she does for you leading up to the wedding (reviewing contracts, reminding you of important deadlines, regular calls), pales in comparison to what she does on the actual day. You will be blown away! Everything was executed perfectly, she kept our timeline going despite some unexpected surprises, and she never once seemed stressed which helped keep everyone so calm. She really goes the extra mile -- she even came to our welcome event the night before the wedding and was helping guests take welcome bags/favors when we didn't expect that at all. If you're looking for someone who has a smile on her face, not afraid to have some fun, is honest and caring and organized -- please choose Maureen!
    From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Maureen!
    With love,
    Eling and Dan

Sent on 03/23/2017

Carolina · Married on 01/28/2017

Maureen and her power team are exceptional. She came on board as a day-of coordinator with a mother/daughter planning duo, and we simply could not have been happier. Maureen brought our planning and designs to life at St. Hugh and Villa Woodbine. She constantly delivered with the utmost professionalism, PATIENCE, and talent. With strong attention to detail, Maureen never seized to amaze us with her skills and vision. She worked very well with all of our vendors (brides, that's a HUGE plus!) and was SUCH a pleasure to be around. We quickly became friends, and I whole-heartedly recommend Maureen, her services and team— she was our superwoman day-of coordinator. Brides, she will be your best investment. Thank you, Maureen for delivering the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Maureen was essential not only did she introduced us to the best flower vendor in Miami; and kept us on track with AislePlanner. During the last week she made everything seamless, picking up our decor for the reception, helping with plan B due to unexpected rain, and day of we were both able to enjoy the wedding instead of worrying about the details. Thank you Maureen!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Sheila · Married on 12/03/2016

Maureen, we wanted to start by saying how thankful we are for everything you did for us. Our wedding was beyond spectacular and so well organized. Words can explained how pleased and happy we were when the day ended. You were there through out the whole process and ready to answer any question or phone call. Never change that great personality and charisma that makes it so easy to work with. You gained our trust since day one and we were so happy that you were our wedding coordinator. We cheer to your future success!!!!!! God bless you !!! Sheila and Sergio. 12.3.2016.

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

MAUREEN, I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY BUT THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR EXECUTING THE WEDDING BETTER THEN I COULD'VE IMAGINED. BIBI WAS A DOLL AS WELL. BOTH MADE THE NIGHT AS EASY AS CAN BE. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GRATEFUL AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. MAUREEN IS SWEET AND NOT AFRAID TO TAKE CONTROL. ALL QUALITIES THAT MAKE HER A GREAT PLANNER. SHE IS ORGANIZED AND WORKS WELL WITH ALL THE OTHER VENDORS. I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE. MY ONLY REGRET AND NOT HIRING FOR FULL PLANNING. THANK YOU AGAIN MAUREEN AND BIBI FOR MAKING OUR DAY AS SPECIAL AS CAN BE. BEST WISHES MR AND MRS BALDWIN

Sent on 12/06/2016

Laura · Married on 11/11/2016

Maureen was our wedding coordinator for our wedding this past weekend and she was awesome! She had great attention to detail and was so helpful and organized. We felt zero stress about our wedding because of her. She is so sweet and great to work with. Her assistant Bibi is great too. Our wedding turned out beautifully thanks to Maureen and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2016