Maui Weddings From The Heart Reviews

Maui Weddings From The Heart 5
Maui Weddings From The Heart 6
Maui Weddings From The Heart 7

Virginia · Married on 08/31/2013

Our situation was a little different - we've been together for 8 years and both of us married before but decided at the last minute (literally) to 'tie the knot' while in Maui on a pre-planned vacation. I gave Shasta less than 3 days to find an officiator, a great location and to set up the license appointment. She did a fantastic job. I loved the Reverand Joe, we ended up on a deserted beach (well, almost) just as the sun went down and the license went through without a hitch. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. Thanks Shasta!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Mamie · Married on 05/03/2013

We are so glad that we used Maui Weddings from the Heart and worked with Shasta Rose. We couldn't have been happier with our wedding location and how smoothly everything went. We loved Joe Miles and thought that he made us and our guests feel totally at ease and welcome. Charles, Sean and Bette were also terrific. We just had to show up and everything unfolded.

Shasta gave my office a recommendation of Merriman's for a gift certificate. Merriman's was a delicious and scenic choice. When we arrived, we observed two weddings taking place at Ka'anapali Bay and one taking place at Merriman's! When I took a restroom break, there was a third wedding taking place at Ka'anapali Bay. It only made Bill and me thank our lucky stars that we were able to have our wedding at Makena Cove, thanks to Shasta's recommendation.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Brenda · Married on 04/03/2013

My husband and I were looking to elope in maui and came across weddings from the heart and read all their good reviews and took a chance. It was a awesome and very pleasant, rewarding experience. I really did not want to spend my time planning and Shasta did alllll of that and more for us. The website is very easy to navigate and you can purchase everything in easy to understand packages and you can also add to it. Shasta's team all did a great job. She set me up with a very talented hair stylist named Jackie, the best photographer Frank, and Reverend Joe was very heart felt and perfect for our ceremony. Thank you Maui Weddings from the heart!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Anne · Married on 02/23/2013

Everything was fabulous and everyone was amazing. Rev. Joe was incredible and made Rob and I feel like so comfortable, like we had known him for years. Sean was awesome!! Liz was great and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! Andrea was very sweet and provided a very warm welcome to us!
    The entire experience was perfect. Thank you so very much for making all the arrangements!!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Angela · Married on 01/01/2013

I was a bit skeptical about hiring a wedding coordinator that I never met to plan my Maui wedding.Shasta worked extremely hard to meet all of my fantasies in making William and my day outstanding.
    The limousine service was elegant and stocked with all kinds of goodies. The driver was professional and polite the entire trip to Po’olenalena beach and to dinner under the stars. Reverend Joe was just as I pictured him and he had the type of personality as if he never met a stranger in his entire life. Thanks for everything Reverend Joe, especially the artwork that he designed himself. William and I had cake and sparkling cider on the beach. The cake and the bouquet were beautiful. We felt like a king and queen that entire afternoon. We indulged in the dove and butterfly release and it was so neat how the butterflies clung on for most of the event. It was almost as if they were trained to do so. It created some fantastic pictures and stories William and I will tell forever.
    The photographer (Frank) took so many pictures and remained focused on making this day awesome during a part of dinner. Thanks Shasta for that addition. The videographer (Brian) was patient and understanding that I had left the CD of the music at home and that I would mail it back to him. I can’t wait to see what magic that he pulls out of his hat. The hair stylist (DeeJay) was incredible. She styled my hair, fixed my headpiece into place, assisted me with dressing for my big day, and took many pictures of the bride and groom before the wedding. She was like the sister that I never had. Thanks for everything and everybody that working together to make our day one in a million!
    William and Angela Burge

Sent on 01/13/2013

Tao · Married on 12/12/2012

My wife and I are very happy to have Shasta as our wedding planner. everything was planned very well and went well perfectly. Joe, Jessica, Ginny, July, Kevin, Andrea, Beth, Amanda, who are our minister, photographer, musicians, videographer, and coordinators during our wedding, all of them are genuine, patient, professional, and dedicated to our wedding. Of course all these would not work without great planning.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Louise · Married on 10/01/2012

After extensive research we chose Maui Weddings From The Heart and we are very glad we did! Shasta organised everything perfectly and was very quick to respond to any queries we had. The service in Makena Surf Beach was wonderful and Rev Joe was superb. Sean the photographer was also great and the Sedan travel was organised very easily and there were no issues with timings at all. We are based over the other side of the world in the UK so it was strange having to arrange all these things so far away in a place we were not familiar with but Shasta did it all perfectly, and it must be added at a very competitive price too.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Hiring Shasta and her team was the best thing we could have done! She planned my whole wedding right down to the details - I was the most carefree bride ever. When I was first looking at a destination wedding and the many companies, Shasta's website stood out the most to me. It was more professional looking than the rest and I am a tough critic because web sites are my day-to-day job! I picked the right person for the job! Shasta arranges everything for you - all you do it pick colors and locations. It is that easy to work with her. Her staff are all very professional and easy to work with. The wedding was beyond our expections and I can't recommend Maui Weddings From the Heart enough! Can't wait to do our 10 year vow renewal with them!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Terri · Married on 08/13/2012

Hi Shasta,

The vow renewal ceremony was everything I thought it would be and so much more. Bette was fabulous in making sure everything ran smoothly. Frank, the photographer, was more than gracious with the number of pictures he took to capture every moment and emotion between my husband and myself, along with the emotions of my daughters and their husbands. I just had an opportunity to look at the pictures Frank took. I was brought right back to the ceremony, emotions and all. Reverend Joe, well what can I say about Reverend Joe. He set the tone and the mood for our ceremony. He was so humble and gracious, spoke from the heart to me, Bruce, my daughters and their husbands. He spoke to us like he was like an old friend who knew just what it means to be married for 35 years to your soulmate. Reverend Joe's message touched our hearts. The additional mementos he created and gave us as a remembrance of our special day was extraordinary and unique. The Makena Cove site was outstanding, exactly how I pictured it to be. Shasta, everything was perfect... from the sand between our toes to the sun up above and everything in between. Thank you for coordinating this event for us. Bruce and I will be forever grateful...

In appreciation,

Terri Dybala

Sent on 08/21/2012

Catherine · Married on 08/10/2012

Everything was just perfect. It was such a relaxing day. I had nothing to worry about, as it was all taken care of for me. Shasta arranged for Jackie Cavallo to do my hair. She did a great job, and it was exactly what I was hoping for. My flowers were perfect, as was the wedding site. Rev. Joe Miles did the ceremony and was fantastic. We will never forget him. Our photographer was Frank Baranik. He was amazing and took beautiful shots--truly stunning beach photos. Overall, I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you Shasta for arranging a beautiful, stress-free wedding in paradise.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Tera · Married on 08/04/2012

Everything was above and beyond what we expected for the wedding. It's a bit nerve wrecking to put your trust in somebody that you connect with through a website that you've never heard anything about, but Shasta was amazing the entire time leading up to it and the vendors were supportive and made the process painless.

Andrea, the day-of ceremony coordinator, was there early, even though we were there early, and was so relaxing. She did a great job directing everything smoothly.

Frank did a great job with the photos and we actually received the CD of photos by the time we returned from Maui. They are beautiful! He did a excellent keeping us smiling, even though it's hard after 700 pictures!

The highlight is unequivocally Minister Joe Miles. He fit in with our group seamlessly and put everybody at ease and in a relaxed, pleasurable mood. He was so passionate and so in touch with what he was saying that it really made the ceremony special. He also gave us a little packet of the ceremony script on monogrammed paper, a beautiful Wordology photo representing the ceremony, and a decorative marriage certificate. I can't put into words how much he helped in making the day special and unique.

We really loved every moment of the wedding planning and ceremony, especially since Shasta worked so hard to make everything come together. We even used Elly's to do a same day steam press of my dress and it came out beautifully.

A million thank yous!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Aida · Married on 07/26/2012

Had a private beach wedding in Maui.. It was the most romantic & beautiful evening thanks to Shasta & her team.!! Thank you to them for making my wedding the most memorable day of my life!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Genevieve · Married on 05/27/2012

Shasta and her staff did a wonderful job with me. Her company was professional and made it very easy to plan a wedding from new York to Maui !! Mahalo !!!!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Lynn · Married on 05/25/2012

Maui Weddings From The Heart organised our wedding vow renewal, it was fantastic.
    Shasta is wonderful, professional and offers a brilliant service from start to finish.
    She is very easy to contact and replies with immediate responses even with the time difference between Maui and the UK. We organised everything via email and just turned up on the day with everything ready for us.
    If you are thinking of renewing your wedding vows this is definitely the service to use and a fantastic location. Shasta also organised for my hair and make-up to be carried out in our room and Deejay supplied flowers for my hair.
    Our service was carried out by Rev Joe, and it felt very personal to us. The photography was extremely professional and Frank made us feel very at ease.
    10 out of 10 - highly recommend Maui Weddings From The Heart.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Elfina · Married on 01/20/2012

Maui weddings from the heart was able to help us organize our wedding on very short notice. The package I chose offered everything I wanted and more. I would recommend anyone who wants very little stress in planning their very special occasion so they can enjoy their wedding fully which is exactly what we did. A most memorable day guaranteed. :)

Sent on 01/27/2012

martha · Married on 01/05/2012

this was the best and most memoable expericene of my life. i would recommend this company to everyone i met. the location was beautiful the ceremony brought tears to my eyes. i renewed my vows after 25 yrs and this was better than the 1st time .

Sent on 01/30/2012

Tina · Married on 01/03/2012

This is an amazing service for anyone that wants a stress free, fun, romantic wedding. Shasta is easy to work with and is quick to return calls and emails. Her vendors are amazing. Everyone involved was professional, kind, and fun. Our photos are amazing!! I would recommend Maui Weddings From the Heart without hesitation.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Kimberley · Married on 12/13/2011

Shasta was fantastic! She took care of every detail. We were scheduled to have a beach wedding but it was raining that day. Without skipping a beat Shasta had a back up plan and we were married inside at a beautiful courtyard at a nearby hotel she does business with. After that we were able to take fantastic photos at the beach. Shasta makes wedding planning easy and stress free!!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Shelby · Married on 12/08/2011

Shasta made the wedding of our dreams a reality!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Cindy · Married on 11/03/2011

Shasta and Maui Weddings from the Heart were fantastic to work with and the results spectacular. Every detail was covered, and planned perfectly. I enjoyed every minute of the day knowing they had everything under control.

Sent on 06/28/2012

H · Married on 10/26/2011

Our sunset wedding was a dream come true! Rev. Joe was wonderful, and Shasta's photos are amazing!! Very profesional. Shasta was quick to answer all questions before arriving in Maui, so our wedding day was stress free, as it should be! If you plan to wed or renew vows, I highly recommend Weddings from the heart.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sara · Married on 10/01/2011

Maui Weddings from the Heart was a true blessing. Not only did they coordinate all the day of events, including the marriage certificate appointment, they also connected us to other activity planners on the island for the other days of our stay. Our photos were AMAZING... Shasta was so easy to work with, the day was beautiful, the location was quaint/quiet and the reverend's service was extremely memorable. I have never felt to beautiful.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Brooke · Married on 07/19/2011

By choosing Maui Weddings From the Heart your wedding will be a breeze! We were amazed at how PERFECT Our Wedding was! I couldn't have asked for anything more. We had no worries what so ever and Shasta was always available to answer any questions that came about. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2013

kate · Married on 07/09/2011

This past July my husband and I got married in Maui. It was the best experience we could have ever hoped for, and a large part of the experience included Shasta. At first I was hesitant to go online and choose a wedding planner. I originally had picked another wedding planner, but as the date got closer, this wedding planner stopped taking my calls and waited days to call back. About two weeks before our wedding we had to make decision. Did we want to go with a different planner? The answer was Yes. We read “Maui From The Heart” testimonials and something just felt right. When we arrived on the island, Shasta gave us several calls and was always readily available to talk about any items. On the day of our ceremony we felt stress free because Shasta had done everything. Our minister Joe was phenomenal, fun and charismatic (we are adding a photo of him in our wedding book). The last think I want to share is the quality of the photography done by Shasta. There are lots of places on Maui that offer photography packages, but from what I had sampled was not the best quality for the price. Shasta is a very talented photographer, and she really places a lot of interest and focus on producing the best pictures possible for you. My husband and I could not be happier with the pictures and photos we received from Shasta. I highly recommend if you are wanting to say “I do” on Maui, let Shasta and her team help you!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Alicia · Married on 05/04/2011

Our May wedding at Makena Cove on Maui was everything we hoped it would be and so much more! We wanted a beautiful wedding that we would always remember without having all the stresses of a “traditional” wedding. Maui Weddings from the Heart made our wedding planning experience such a stress free and enjoyable time. I was a little nervous about getting married on Maui since it would be our first trip to the island, but Maui Weddings from the Heart made it a dream come true. Shasta responded to each and every one of my numerous questions and eased all of my worries and concerns. Shasta referred me to DeeJay, a hair and makeup consultant that came to our condo to get me ready for our big day. DeeJay did a wonderful job and I could not have asked for more! The ceremony was picture perfect! Pastor Joe and videographer Brian treated us like we were long time friends and made our day full of memories to be cherished. Since our wedding was only the two of us, all our family and friends were able to view the ceremony on-line. Our wedding pictures and video are excellent quality and truly captured the moment. Maui Weddings from the Heart made our wedding day absolutely everything we hoped and dreamed of!

Sent on 08/08/2011