Maui Weddings From The Heart Reviews

Maui Weddings From The Heart 5
Maui Weddings From The Heart 6
Maui Weddings From The Heart 7

Mindy · Married on 06/29/2015

Very friendly and willing to take any pictures I had in mind! Fantastic person to work with!! Thank you so much for making our day fabulous!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kimberlie · Married on 06/18/2015

The location that Shasta suggested for our wedding couldn't have worked out any better. The beach was beautiful at sunset and we were the only ones on the beach.
    Rev. Joe far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have been happier with the Hawaiian service. Frank (photographer) spent much more time with us than expected and was great to work with!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kehaunani · Married on 05/15/2015

Aloha Shasta, Pastor Joe and, Frank,

Let me just start off by saying anyone can be stressed and worried about their wedding day. However, my wedding day was nothing but the most beautiful and memorable day that I will cherish forever. It was raining, cold and misty weather on our wedding day but you could not tell us that, we wouldn't have believed you anyway. Pastor Joe made our wedding day special that it felt like we were standing in the sun! He made us feel like we were standing on top of the world. He personalized everything for us. I felt like I have know him my whole life. All of course captured in time by Frank. The photos captured every moment with my husband and my family. Like photos taken out of a magazine. Like I said it was raining , and the photos came out so beautiful and bright it looked as if we were standing in the sun! All of this of course put together by our wedding planner Shasta. Like the crazy bride non-stop emails and requests she catered to all my needs and was always there to take my calls. So very helpful and caring to all our needs. She really took care of us and made it just that much easier to walk down the isle. Maui Weddings From The Heart? . . . .Yes indeed!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Mr. and Mrs. Pacheco 3rd

Sent on 05/23/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Kehaunani, thanks so much for your glowing review! It actually brought me to tears when I read it, I was so touched. It was a real pleasure working with you, too. I wish you and Daniel and your beautiful family all the best!

I was very happy with everything about our ceremony. The vendors were amazing.

Hair & Make-up - Jackie was great and helped me with my corset back dress when my mom looked overwhelmed. She put up with me during our trial run, when we tried about 10 different hairstyles, until we both agreed on the look. She was very easy to talk to and put me at total ease, like an old friend.
    Musician - Vance was pleasant and mellow. He blended into the background and added the needed ambiance to the ceremony. His guitar was perfect for the venue.
    Onsite Coordinator - Andrea made sure everything was perfectly organized and coordinated. She took control when needed and stepped aside as things naturally progressed. She was also very nice!
    Photographer - Frank was a lot of fun to work with and his photos came out beautifully. He made us laugh and was so full of energy. I would highly recommend him.
    Officiant - I can't say enough good things about Reverend Joe. His ceremony was beautifully done. It's a shame it was so windy that day, which made it hard to hear, but the keepsake printed ceremony he gave us we will treasure. He was funny, kind and heartful. He added some really nice touches and spiritual passages to the ceremony. His warm smile and personality truly made the ceremony.
    (Cynthia, the marriage license officer was awesome too).
    Thank you too, Shasta, for coordinating and confirming everything. It was hard for me to know what to expect being so far away and not being local during the planning process. The flowers were the perfect colors and the bouquet was lovely. You made everything so easy and picked exceptional vendors for our special day. We are very happy with the whole experience.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Cynthia · Married on 04/24/2015

Very attentive and provided excellent service.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Jana · Married on 04/02/2015

Shasta is very prompt in responding. She made me feel very confident in planning my wedding from so away from my venue! The beach she suggested was gorgeous and we loved the photographer, videographer, and minister! We just thought everything turned out so wonderfully!!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Jana, mahalo for your feedback! It was a pleasure being of service, and I'm happy to hear that you were so happy with your wedding.

We had a very private and personal vow renewal. Shasta recommended Pastor Joe for our event and he was absolutely the perfect fit.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Blaire · Married on 12/14/2014

Everything was absolutely perfect the day of the wedding!!

Reverend Joe made us feel so special and you could just truly feel he was genuine and cared even though he had only met us for a minute before he married us, which was a nice and calming feeling to have.

Pam, the ukele player, was absolutely amazing as well. She is so tiny and cute:) The only problem was you could not hear her. For me that was not an issue because it was still special and a cool experience to have her there even though no one else could hear her. It would be nice if the beach would let the musicians be mic'd up. It is just a shame because her voice and talent is incredible. The rose petals were not heavy but whatever we had ended up looking beautiful. The video was over the top AMAZING and he literally had it done in like 5 hours, not even kidding:) We had so much fun with Frank the photographer and Brian they really made it a special and fun time. I am so thankful and happy that I got the video. I cannot even imagine not getting it now after what he was able to capture and put together in such a short time. Andrea was there the day of the event to keep everything in order and she was fantastic! All the guests loved her as well. She was on time and kept everything running perfectly on time so that we would not miss anytime with the photographer or videographer.

It has been such a pleasure working with Shasta and your team and everything went so smoothly I could not have asked for a more magical day. It went better than even imagined:)

Thank you again Maui from the heart!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

HI Blaire, thanks so much for taking the time to write a detailed review! I'm glad to hear that you were so happy with everything.
    Thanks so much pointing out the fact that you weren't able to hear Pam's voice very well. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to have any amplified music on the beach, per the beach terms. But I'll let Pam know that she needs to sing a little louder.
    As for the rose petals, it was 6 dozen heads, and after paying for the petals and the labor, there's really not much left over for the time I put into it. So unfortunately, that's the best we can do for what we charge. I'm thinking of offering an aisle way made with greenery and local flowers instead. That would be about the same price and show up much better.
    It was a real pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of such a special time in your lives. I wish you and Phillip all the best!

Natella · Married on 11/12/2014

Shasta and her team (Maui Wedding from the Heart), went above and beyond for organizing our beautiful wedding. It was well beyond our dreams how well it all turned out! From the beautiful ceremony with Rev. Joe to the Beautiful Music Derick and his beautiful ukulele played. Frank, our photographer was very easy and wonderful to work with! Frank was extremely creative also! There are not words to explain how beautiful it all came about.

We definitely recommend Maui Wedding from the Heart to anyone getting mauied!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Natella, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's been an honor to be a part of such a special day in your lives, and I'm so very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. All the best!

Nicki · Married on 10/10/2014

Shasta was absolutely amazing. Right from the very beginning I had a lot of questions. She got back to me in a timely manner and I knew exactly step by step what was going to happen at my wedding. All I had to worry about was showing up, which she also made simple with directions and such. The experience was amazing and I would not have changed a thing.

Rev Joe was simply awesome. The personal touch that he added to our ceremony was absolutely unforgettable. He was wonderful and we were comfortable with him instantly.

Our photographer Frank from Maui Professional Photography that Shasta set us up with was great. Our album was beautiful, well priced and came in the mail ultra quick! We forever have amazing memories captured in a beautiful work of art.

The entire experience could not have been any better.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Nicki, thank you so much for your glowing review! It was a real pleasure working with you to create the wedding of your dreams. May you have many, many happy years together!

Shasta was wonderful! She made the whole experience stress free. She answered all my questions and concerns in a thorough and timely manner. I was nervous planning a destination wedding on-line, but Shasta was always their to answer my phone calls when I needed to hear a live person. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a caring wedding planner.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

Hi Shasta and team - I hope I remember to say all that I want to. Our wedding was flawless, perfect, beautiful, magical and even saying that is not good enough. Reverend Joe speaks beautifully. His voice is mesmerizing, calm, reassuring and confident. He is someone that I am sure is amazing to know on a personal level. Thank you Reverend Joe for a stunning ceremony. It far exceeded our expectations. He has a good heart and a deep beautiful soul, I can feel it. We feel very blessed that he married us. We can't say enough about the photographer Sean and videographers Craig and Brian. All of them are a riot! They absolutely love their jobs, and it shows. I didn't expect them to necessarily shuffle us though but we had fun with them! They were into the shoot far more than we expected. They made the evening so much fun! Thank you guys for really loving your job, spreading that love to us and really making us feel special and important on our wedding day. Jackie Cavallo. I have had endless comments on my hair but the most fun part was spending some time with Jackie. She is hilarious, fun, outgoing and so very nice! Adding to our great day were great people and Jackie is a hoot. Plus, we had a little adventure together that I'll never forget. Shasta - we have been working with you for about 10 months now. You are prompt in responding and communicating. We started the process so early that a few months went by where we were in a waiting/holding pattern. Close to wedding day we started finalizing details and you were right there with us. You were so patient with my questions that I know you have been asked time and time again, and I thank you for that. I picked Shasta because of the ease of her website - the wedding packages were clear - and Shasta has been in this business for a long time. If anyone knows how it's done, it's Shasta. Thank you for so very much for helping us every step of the way. Bless you all and thank you so very much.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

HI Amy, thank you so much for your kind words and valuable feedback. It is music to my soul! I'm so happy that we could provide such a wonderful wedding experience for you. All the best in your married life!

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding was flawless, perfect, beautiful, magical and even saying that is not good enough. Reverend Joe speaks beautifully. His voice is mesmerizing, calm, reassuring and confident. Thank you Reverend Joe for a stunning ceremony. It far exceeded our expectations. He has a good heart and a deep beautiful soul, I can feel it. We feel very blessed that he married us. We can't say enough about the photographer Sean and videographers Craig and Brian.They absolutely love their jobs, and it shows. They were into the shoot far more than we expected. They made the evening so much fun! Thank you guys for really loving your job, spreading that love to us and really making us feel special and important on our wedding day. Jackie Cavallo. I have had endless comments on my hair but the most fun part was spending some time with Jackie. She is hilarious, fun, outgoing and so very nice! Adding to our great day were great people and Jackie is a hoot. Shasta - we have been working with you for about 10 months now. You are prompt in responding and communicating. We started the process so early that a few months went by where we were in a waiting/holding pattern. Close to wedding day we started finalizing details and you were right there with us. You were so patient with my questions that I know you have been asked time and time again, and I thank you for that. I picked Shasta because of the ease of her website - and Shasta has been in this business for a long time. If anyone knows how it's done, it's Shasta. Thank you for so very much for helping us every step of the way. I met Andrea right at the end on site and she is really sweet. Very easy to work with. I love your team, all of them, and I really mean that. Bless you all and thank you from every fiber of our being for an absolutely unforgettable wedding. We wouldn't change a thing. Each of you hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kindal · Married on 08/09/2014

My wedding day could not have been more perfect. I was very impressed with the services they provided and their team exceeded my expectations. I thought planning a destination wedding would be very stressful, but their entire team made me feel at ease. They answered my emails quickly and answered all of my questions in detail which I appreciated. Our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Iselle. She kept me updated and even provided me with options of alternatives if our wedding date needed to change due to the weather. Their entire team gave exceptional service. Jackie was my hair stylist and also applied my makeup. She was fun and just as excited as I was that I was getting married. I was also very pleased with the end product. Frank was our photographer. He made us feel comfortable, especially because my husband and I hate taking photos. He really knew what he was doing and gave us tips for our poses and kept us laughing. Our wedding day coordinator (I forgot her name), was very sweet and made sure my family and I knew what to expect during our special day. I would recommend Maui Weddings from the Heart to any couple wishing to get married in Maui. Without hesitation I give their company and its vendors 5 stars. Their attention to details is very impressive. I will never forget our wedding day and thanks to their team everything went perfectly and I was stress free.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Kindal, mahalo for your valuable feedback on your wedding! We always love to hear when we've done a great job. I feel blessed to work with such a great team of professionals. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. All the best!

JR · Married on 07/07/2014

After researching and contacting multiple vendors for our private intimate beach wedding we finally went with Maui Weddings from the Heart. Boy, are we glad we did. Everything we had hoped for. Great pictures and ceremony. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2014

Shasta was an amazing help!! Planning a wedding from Florida I thought was not going to be an easy task. Shasta had everything planned out with ease from the Officiant, flowers, hair and make up, wedding license, and even location. My hair and make up was done by Hair Anywhere and she was professional and knew exactly what I wanted while it was something simple she was right on. We had a little bit of a scare the day of the wedding with rain that moved in. Shasta and Frank (photographer) moved quick on decisions and moved us up the road about 5 minutes away with no rain in sight. Rev Charles was GREAT! He made us laugh and truly made our day memorable and we still quote things that he said to us that day. Frank took amazing pictures that many people have fallen in love with and cannot believe the quality of our pictures. I would definitely use Maui Weddings from the Heart again should something come up in the future. I am so very happy that I came across there website!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Julianne · Married on 06/10/2014

Things were absolutely perfect and couldn't have been better!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Blythe · Married on 05/19/2014

Our wedding was amazing, thanks to Maui Weddings from the Heart.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2014

Shasta Rose and the team that she works with were excellent. She provided the coordination for a package that included photography, videography, flowers, officiant, ceremony location, on site assistant, marriage license appointment, etc. Overall, the ceremony was more beautiful that I could have imagined! The photographer (Frank) was great - very professional and knew what he was doing and did a lot in a limited time. We had a minor snafu with flowers which Shasta contacted me about even before I said anything and very fairly remedied the situation. The videographer (Brian) was also very professional and provided an excellent product. I would definitely get videography if you are getting married on a beach - most people want to hear and see, even if they can't make it and a lot of the people who did make it couldn't hear it in the moment. The officiant (Reverend Joe) was WONDERFUL! I would totally pick this again; it was such a relief not to have to worry about coordinating all of these moving parts from 3,000 miles away.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Nicole and Josh, it was a real pleasure assisting your with your wedding! You were wonderful to work with and I'm so happy that we could make amends for the snafu on the bouquet. Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I wish you both all the best!

Catherine & Brock · Married on 04/24/2014

We wanted a simple elopement in Maui, with little to no work while we were on vacation there from Canada! Everything was organized as planned, and every appointment and arranged meeting was spot on. We absolutely did nothing leading up to the day of our wedding, and the day of the event - It was perfect., Highly recommended for a destination wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Christy · Married on 01/25/2014

We have to say you have totally surpassed our expectations on our wedding experience! It was so nice to be able to enjoy our stay & not have to worry about any details associated with the wedding. You were kind enough to make our appointment with the licensing agent and then we were able to relax until the big day & that was AWESOME! You recommended a fantastic location-it was perfect! Right on the beach with very few people. Private. It was exactly what we had in mind! Reverend Joe was fantastic! He seems to really love what he does & it showed so much in his ceremony. It felt authentic & really personalized just for us. At the end of the ceremony he gave us some printouts of what was said at the ceremony & it meant the world to us for him to take the time to do that! He was amazing & we will definitely never forget him! Frank was amazing as well. He took a ton of pics & we just received an email with all of them yesterday. He was kind enough to ask if we had anything in mind picture-wise that he hadn't taken yet. Asking our input was really nice! There is absolutely nothing we would have changed. It was an awesome experience & we would definitely recommend you to anyone getting married on Maui! We loved Maui & can't wait to return!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

Hi Christy and Robert, thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review! It always warms my heart to hear when a couple has such a wonderful experience with our service. It's feedback like yours that keeps us going! All the best!

Tom · Married on 01/18/2014

Shasta worked with us and not for us. Her beach location was incredible and every aspect of our wedding plans were great! Shasta and her staff are top notch. If you are planning a Maui wedding, definitely contact her first. You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Alia · Married on 12/05/2013

My then Fiance and I live in Oregon and wanted to do a quick and beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach. I came across Shasta's website and decided to take a chance, and I am beyond happy I did! Joe Miles (the officiant) was OUTSTANDING. He made the ceremony feel so special and unique to us, he even brought us a gift to our hotel a few days after our ceremony because he was unable to print it off at the time. Shasta responds very quickly, and answered any and all of my questions ranging from how long the ceremony will last to what hotels are best to stay at as I had never been to Maui before. Frank our photographer was great, he was so much fun and our pictures are breath taking. Over all the experience far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Maui Weddings From The Heart's reply:

HI Alia and Vincent, I'm so happy to hear that you were so pleased with they way everything turned out for your wedding! We all strive to do our very best, and it's feedback like yours that lifts our spirits and let's us all know that we are doing our jobs well. I wish you both all the best!

Karen · Married on 09/19/2013

We were travelling from the UK and at first I was wary of arranging our wedding through the internet but Shasta soon put me at ease. She responded to my emails promptly and helped with any queries I had. We arrived on Maui and I made contact with Shasta to go over the wedding arrangements. Our wedding day arrived and it was the most perfect wedding, it went beyond our expectations.... I had requested for my hair to be styled and Shasta recommended Jackie who arrived dead on time at 7.15am as we were having an early morning wedding. She was lovely and put me at ease straight away. We arrived at the beautiful Makena Cove and our Officiant arrived, Rev Joe. He is just the sweetest man and it wouldn't have been the same without him. The ceremony was perfect, not rushed and the words were heart felt. Our photographer was a young man called Frank and again he was very friendly, professional and put us at ease. He has taken some amazing photo's for us that really capture all the emotions of the day.... I would really recommend Maui Weddings From The Heart and Shasta who helped make our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Maui Weddings from the Heart was the right choice for my wedding vow renewal. I surprised my husband with a sunset renewal on Maui for our 20th anniversary.
    Shasta Rose and her team of professionals exceeded by expectations in every way!
    Dee Jay did a terrific job on my hair and makeup.
    The sunset location at Makena Surf was secluded and incredibly beautiful.
    Reverend Joe was warm and sincere, he made us feel comfortable right away. Our ceremony was meaningful and special.
    Our photographer Sean was incredible and a joy to be with…so professional, yet relaxed and fun. We just received our photo proofs and they are outstanding!
    I highly recommend Shasta Rose and her wonderful team.

Sent on 10/03/2013