Maui Motion Pictures Reviews

Maui Motion Pictures 3
  • Kara

Kara Paul · Married on 12/05/2018

Maui Motion Pictures

Patrick filmed our dream Maui Wedding and Reception on December 5, 2018. We felt so blessed to have him there to capture our destination wedding memories in 4K quality. We will cherish our wedding videos for years to come. He madea unique video of our first dance, had long videos for the ceremony and reception, and had a highlight video. He captured our friends and family saying things about us as well so we can hear all of the love pouring out from loved ones, and he got great footage of people having fun at our wedding. Patrick was a nice guy, really easy to work with and fun, and working with a person like that makes a wedding much less stressful.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Maui Motion Pictures 4
    Maui Motion Pictures 5

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2016

In June 2016 Patrick Dougherty filmed my wedding day. I'm very thankful that he was the one that filmed my special day. He was professional and friendly his pic quality was great and he captured every moment he made a video that was titled highlights of my wedding and long video that took us through the whole day. I highly recommend having Patrick be your guy to film your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Rotanda · Married on 08/17/2019

4.2

vow renewal

My husband and I renewed our 15 years vows. Patrick was fun and easy to work with and just as excited about our event as us. He also took time to give my guest suggestions to take some wonderful pictures as well.

Sent on 09/15/2019