MAUI DREAM WEDDINGS Reviews

2 | Kihei, HI

2 Reviews for MAUI DREAM WEDDINGS

Carly Anne · Married on 06/10/2019

If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing!

Darci + team at Maui Dream Weddings were simply amazing! My fiancé and I wanted a stress-free but intimate ceremony – we got exactly that but even better than we expected! I was initially a little worried choosing someone I didn’t know/hadn’t met be a part of our day and hoped it wouldn’t feel “commercialized.” Darci really took the time to get to know us and kept me informed throughout the whole planning process. The great communication and attention to detail made a huge difference. It gave me peace of mind and I didn’t need to worry about anything. I also had some inspiration images for photos, and Penny (the photographer) made sure she incorporated those into her shoot. They turned out beautiful. Everything was a dream. I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Greg and Sellie · Married on 06/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for anything more from Darci and Penny! Even though they perform ceremonies day after day, their passion made us feel like we were special. The history Darci provided was meaningful and Penny did a great job not being distracting at all. We hope to bring the family back for a renewal in 5 years and will be honored if Darci and Penny will perform the ceremony and take photos. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/18/2017