(mattnnat) photographers Reviews

45 | Lancaster, PA

45 Reviews for (mattnnat) photographers

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2017

There are not enough words to express how spectacular Matt and Nat are. Their photos are breathtaking. They are so professional and fun to be around. They made our wedding and engagement photos so effortless and fun. And the best part, they made us look amazing! 5 stars is not even enough to show how happy we are with our photos and our whole experience with Matt and Nat.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Marlee · Married on 05/07/2016

Five stars is simply not enough! Matt and Nat are the ideal photographers. They were a dream to work with both over email, as we live out of state, and in person, welcoming us into their home studio. On a day when all is nervous and excited jitters, Matt and Nat are a calming presence: they always have things under control, are flexible when delays hit, and pick up on your cues for direction, pacing, etc. While shooting, they have a wonderful balance of giving you space to be your own unique couple and getting all of those key wedding shots. Receiving the flashdrive of all the photos is such a gift and allows you to relive the day and see the moments that you didn’t even know happened!

Having both Matt and Nat is invaluable! They are literally able to be in two places at once, and you will go through the pictures to find moments that they both captured, but from different angles – they don’t miss a thing! As they get to know you, they draw their energy and creativity from you, your family, and your day. By the end of the day, you feel like you’ve known them forever.

Matt and Nat are more than photographers – during the day, they fluffed my dress, held my flowers, adjusted my veil, talked with my family, got me a drink and snack,… all while remembering all of the shots, people, and moments that were important to us. We are so thankful we found Matt and Nat!

(mattnnat) photographers are the best! We absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them, hands down, to anyone looking to capture a special moment in their life.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Marisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Matt & Nat are incredible photographers and an amazing husband and wife team. My husband is a professional photographer himself and could not have been more impressed by the quality of their work. They were absolutely wonderful to work with in the days leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. We are thrilled with how they were able to capture our day and we had so much fun working with them. There is absolutely nothing that we would change about our experience with them.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Richard · Married on 04/16/2016

Matt and Nat were absolutely perfect for our wedding! As a photographer myself I am often critical of the way photographers will position people, and the lighting situations the photographer will choose to use. With Matt and Nat after the first few photos together I felt extremely comfortable and was able to get lost in the moments of our wedding knowing that Matt and Nat would achieve amazing results! I was not disappointed! Our wedding was a bright sunny day and I was concerned with how the bright sun would effect our photos, Matt and Nat quickly were able to asses the location suggest spots to shoot that had even lighting and pulled off some amazing shots! One of the things I really liked about Matt and Nat is the way they work together and feed off of each other in the shoot! Another thing which was awesome was the way they suggested shots and locations that might have been beyond the norm to achieve a look that was unique and special for us! We absolutely love our photos! I highly recommend Mattnnatt as photographers for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Larissa · Married on 11/12/2015

(mattnnat) did photos for our destination wedding in Tybee Island, GA. They were nothing short of amazing - the photos were absolutely stunning and we couldn't have asked for anything more! The greatest thing about Matt and Nat is how at ease they made us feel. Our whole wedding party felt so relaxed and they captured the essence of exactly who we are as a couple and with our closest family and friends. They also did a Styled Engagement shoot for us earlier this year - they put so much time and effort into setting it up and again everything turned out absolutely beautiful. We had a blast working with them and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2015

Matt and Nat were fantastic! They obviously knew what they were doing and made us feel so comfortable throughout the planning process and our wedding day. Their experience, their relaxed, friendly personalities, and the quality that they deliver played a huge part in making our wedding day a success. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2015

Matt N Nat are truly amazing at providing the best possible wedding and engagement photography in the industry. Not only are they extremely talented professionals, and true artists, but they are really wonderful people to work with. Even though they were hired by me and my husband, they were very down-to-earth and we ended up developing a friendship beyond just a working partnership. They make their agreements much less about business and formalities, and more personal, unlike some other vendors who can be all about "the contract". Matt N Nat are flexible and are willing to do just about anything to make your day absolutely perfect and stress-free. Their pictures tell the beautiful love story about your relationship, and every one of their photo shoots is different and special to that couple. They understand your theme and style effortlessly to accommodate your tastes rather than making you conform to the "traditional" wedding photography that all looks the same. I couldn't be any happier with my pictures from my engagement and wedding photo shoots. Granted, they might be higher on the price range, but they are seriously worth every penny. And, I can't stress enough how NICE they are! I worried over every little detail of my wedding day, and they captured all of it in their photographs. I knew that photography was one area where I didn't want to cut any corners because at the end of it all, your photos are the one thing you're left with for years afterward, so it meant a lot to me to get high quality pictures to show my future children and grandchildren. It's true that you get what you pay for, so if photography is an important aspect of your wedding day you will not be disappointed by spending a little more to get the most awesome photographs from Matt N Nat that will last a lifetime. I loved that Matt N Nat were a couple themselves and they understood the importance of capturing love and romance. Check out their blog and be prepared to be blown away!! - Very Happy

Sent on 11/16/2015

Janie · Married on 08/09/2015

Matt and Natalie were great to work with leading up to our day and during our day. They produced great photos and produced them in a timely manner.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2015

From the very first time we met Matt and Nat at our consultation, they made it their mission to really get to know us as a couple. From gathering information about our personalities and love story, they were able to personalize the style of our engagement session and then our wedding photography. I really feel like our pictures are like no others because they really reflect us as a couple.
    With their incredible knowledge of photographing people, they ensured my husband and I always looked at our best whether it was a candid or posed picture.
    The quality and clarity of each photograph is so vivid and colorful.
    Everyone from our family and friends can't get over how the total essence of our wedding was captured.
    We are so glad we had Matt n Nat photograph our July 11th, 2015 wedding! It was the best investment we made during the whole process of planning our wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

Matt and Nat were amazing to work with for our engagement and wedding photography. We simply could not have asked for better photographers. They are a joy to be around that you can't help but be put at ease in their presence.

Matt and Nat are a professional and down-to-earth team. They were super flexible with the necessary planning meetings since we're not local to Lancaster. They also worked with us to accommodate any special requests all the while we knew to let them run with their unique vision. You can tell how much they love what they do and you can see it in the finished results.

We were incredibly lucky to have had such amazing people capture our wedding day. Matt and Nat come very highly recommended by us!

Sent on 05/12/2015

We can not say enough about Matt and Nat! They were professional and easy/fun to work with. Our wedding pictures are stunning and unique. They traveled for both our engagement photos and wedding. Hands down, they were one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2014

We truly could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding, Matt & Nat are amazing at photography and amazing people. We had booked them about a year and a half before our wedding and they were so attentive throughout the whole process, emailing us right back hand having flexible availability to meet with us! They were not only our photographers, but they became our friends and we had such a fun time taking pictures with them. They captured every part of our wedding and the pictures truly told the whole story of the day! When we went through the pictures we thought we had a favorite and then we would see the next picture. I truly cannot say enough great things about Matt & Nat, they were such a pleasure to work with and we could not thank them enough for making our pictures and wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Matt & Nat as our photographers for our wedding in August. They also shot our engagement photos in November of 2013. Matt & Nat are a fabulous couple and really put us at ease when we were initially uncomfortable having our photos taken. We couldn't be happier with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out.

We live several hours from Lancaster, so we had a couple of meetings over Skype with Matt & Nat prior to the wedding and engagement shoot. They also traveled to Long Island for our wedding and were comfortable shooting in a brand new location for them.

Matt & Nat are down-to-earth and truly listened to what we wanted with regard to our photos. They are extremely creative as well, and it's a lot of fun to see them work together and bounce ideas off of each other. We we couldn't have been happier to have them with us on our wedding day.

We would 100% recommend Matt & Nat to anyone searching for top notch wedding photographers.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Cindy · Married on 07/27/2014

Fantastic. Haven't seen all the photos yet, but the ones we saw at the reception were incredible. Can't wait to see them all!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Betsy · Married on 05/10/2014

Mattnnnat were excellent to work with from our first meeting to our engagement session and finally, and most importantly, our wedding day and beyond. They allowed us to bring our dogs to the engagement session, which was very important to us. The engagement pictures turned out wonderfully and we have them proudly displayed both at home and work.
    In preparation for our wedding, Mattnnat met with us and got all of the details of the day well in advance of our special day. They were excellent to work with at the wedding, captured all of our special moments before, during and after the ceremony and reception. They delivered some amazing pictures with which we will treasure forever.
    Both my husband and I would highly recommend Mattnnat for your engagement and/or wedding pictures. They are fantastic to work with and their results are truly impeccable.

Sent on 06/29/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Matt and Natalie of Mattnnat! We had confidence in them from day one of meeting them. They truly love what they do and it is apparent in the photographs that are so artistic. We have beautiful photographs to remember our day!

Sent on 10/15/2014

gina · Married on 10/06/2013

We are so in love with our wedding photos by Matt and Nat! Not only does this husband and wife team work amazingly together to take beautiful pictures, they are so fun to have around! Matt and Nat captured every moment from our wedding and came up with really unique photos, too. They set up a slide show of our wedding photos while everyone was on the dance floor- it was very cool! Great people, great photographers, and highly recommended. Did I mention Nat was like 4-5 months pregnant when they shot our wedding?! Yep, pick them for your special day!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Breeann · Married on 08/25/2013

Matt and Nat are not only amazing photographers, but are a couple with fun and loving personalities. My husband and I were asked my Matt and Nat if they could take our wedding photos (as we know them through family friends) and we thought it was the perfect decision and the perfect fit to have them take our photos. The fact that they both take photos at the wedding gives you even more photos to choose from at multiple angles and perspectives. They are creative and put lots of thought and time in getting to know you and your wedding photo wishes (through skype dates). If they lived closer, we would definitely have them take more photos of ours. They came all the way from the US up to northern Canada to take our photos. Now that's commitment! Thanks Matt & Nat for such beautiful wedding photos!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Brittani · Married on 08/04/2013

MattnNat were absolutely wonderful on wedding day. They captured every important moment flawlessly and we had fun while doing it! They let us know what they would need upon arrival long before wedding day, which made it flow much easier. The pictures are wonderful and their professionalism was great.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2013

Matt and Nat were wonderful! While planning my wedding I was living in Ohio, finishing up my college career. Matt and Nat were so easy to communicate with, and were always so fast with responding to questions, the distance never served as an issue. Leading up to the wedding and the actual wedding day Matt and Nat were so calm and organized, it made the entire day run so smoothly. They work so well together, and really connect with the couple to know the poses that work best for them. We recently received all of our wedding pictures and I was speechless as I looked at them. They were BEAUTIFUL! Matt and Nat were able to capture the day so perfectly, from the little details to the big exciting moments. As I look through the pictures I feel like I am reliving my entire wedding day! I have always been told that photographers are one of the most important decisions you would make when planning your wedding, the husband and wife duo of Matt and Nat were the best choice I could have made!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Stevie · Married on 07/20/2013

We booked (mattnnat) after our first photographer cancelled on us. We were panicked, but within minutes of meeting Matt & Nat we knew that we were in MUCH better hands.

They were incredibly flexible with us when it came to scheduling, creating a package, and locations. They even travelled to Gettysburg for our AMAZING engagement shoot.

On our wedding day, they showed up on time, kept me calm, and worked well with every single other vendor and member of our bridal party. They captured every moment without being in the way at all. We even got to see some of our pictures that day! We had pictures up on the blog within a week and every single one of our pictures ready to go about 6 weeks later.

My family members and friends can't stop talking about their work, and we can't be more thrilled with our finished products. We feel so excited that we had not only amazing photographers, but great new friends. We will definitely book them for future life events - no questions asked!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Matt and Nat (and crew) were absolutely awesome at our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better photographers. They are so easy going and are really great people...they made the whole experience easy and painless! The pictures turned out beautiful and my husband and I agree that we made a great choice!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

I cannot say enough good things about MattnNat. They were amazing to work with. From the first time we met with them, they were calm and put us at ease about being photographed. My husband and I were both nervous about being photographed and they were perfect. We didn't even know they were there on the wedding day. They were helpful, kind and very professional. Their work is amazing and we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, but our engagement pics were wonderful. They really get to know their clients and by the end, they felt more like friends than our vendors. They were great to work with. Not to mention the random get togethers during the planning stages. They are wonderful people and you will not be upset by working with them.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/07/2013

When we first saw mattnnat's photos, we were blown away. After talking to Matt on the phone for only about 10 minutes, I was sold, and we booked them immediately. When we visited their studio for the first time, it was like meeting up with friends. They were so easy to talk to, were up front about all of their costs, and had SO many photos and albums for us to look at right there in their studio.

It poured all day long on our wedding day. The morning of, I was so worried we weren't going to get good pictures because we couldn't go outside, but I was confident Matt and Nat would get the job done and do it well! They showed up promptly and just started shooting. I barely even noticed they were there (in a good way). They were there for every moment without being "in your face" or barking orders. They were patient during formal photos, made everyone comfortable being photographed, and made us feel, again, like we were hanging out with good friends.

We were actually able to see some of our photos on the blog while we were still on our honeymoon only a WEEK after our wedding. We were so impressed, and we could only see them on our iPhones! We ended up having almost 1200 total. Some of my favorites are from our "first look," which I am so glad we ended up doing. There were some really amazing pictures from those few minutes that we will cherish forever.

After it was all said and done, I didn't even really notice that we didn't get a single picture outside. Matt and Nat actually used the weather to their advantage, and one of my favorite pictures is of my shoes, my engagement ring, and rain on the window. We ended up spending about 3 times as much as we originally wanted to, but we don't regret that for one second. The raves we got from our guests, our parents, and each other prove to us just how great of a decision we made in booking them. Had we had a different photographer and rain on our wedding day, I'm not sure we would be as happy with our pictures.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Liz · Married on 04/27/2013

Words cannot begin to describe our experience working with Matt and Nat! Not only are our engagement and wedding photos incredibly beautiful and unique - but Matt and Nat are two of the nicest, hardworking, and fun individuals that we had the pleasure of working with throughout our entire wedding planning process! They will stop at nothing to get the perfect shot - whether it is climbing a tree for the best angle or wading through the Chesapeake Bay :) We discovered Matt and Nat at my sister-in-laws wedding a few years ago, and they were literally our first call after we became engaged. I highly recommend (mattnnat) and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/05/2013