Matthew Reiter Photography Reviews

Matthew Reiter Photography 3
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding photographer

Matt was great. He helped us so much with the craziness that was around us. He was calm patient and attentive to everything we wanted. He comes highly recommended. The preview of the photos he sent wow!!! Looked like the came out of a high fashion designer wedding magazine.

Matthew Reiter Photography 4
    Matthew Reiter Photography 5
    Matthew Reiter Photography 6
    Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Louisa

Louisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!

One word, AMAZING!! Matt has such passion for his work and it truly shows. He did our engagement shoot and wedding pictures and both are stunning!!! He will make you feel so comfortable, is really easy to talk with and gets so excited for little details that will make your photos pop! We received so many compliments on our photos and my friends want him for their wedding photographer as well. I can go on and on about happy we are with our choice of Matt as our photographer. If you want colors that pop, drama, and pictures that no one else will have, pic him!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Praxis · Married on 09/02/2017

TOP NOTCH, beautiful and detail oriented photography. Matt didn't stop shooting until he got the perfect shot, and were so grateful. He also was fun and incredibly easy to deal with.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Melody · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so so happy we went with Matt as our photographer! He shot both our engagement pictures and wedding. Matt is so creative and passionate about his work. He has an eye for details and can make any scenery look amazing! He was always quick to respond and makes you feel so comfortable taking pictures. Matt is also quick to get your pictures to you and you don't have to wait months at a time like many photographers. Our pictures for both our engagement session and wedding came out amazing and everyone raves about how great of a photographer we had. I would recommend Matt to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Shazmin · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing!!!! I was the matron of honour at a wedding and Matthew was absolutely amazing! He engaged all of us in the bridal party (all different personalities). He was very patient, sincere, and most of all, very professional. He took all the brides requests and he made it happen. He was at the venue on time, in fact earlier, just helping out and taking candid shots. It was truly a pleasure having him and his team there to ease the level of stress on that day. Thank you Matthew. Truly a phenomenal photographer with a great, outgoing, and friendly personality. If you're getting married or have an event, this is your team... trust me. He's captured every moment and sent sneak peeks that night!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ruby · Married on 08/22/2015

Matt is a talented photographer and I am so happy we went with him. He has a real passion for his work and you are able to see it in his photos. He took some candid photos in a parking lot while we were getting set up and even made those look amazing. He does everything to make sure you will be happy with your photos and we were beyond lucky to have him. A few of my friends have been in touch with him since my wedding and one just booked him. I have recommended him to close friends and would recommend him to anyone, I am 100% sure you will love your photos and have artwork that will be in my living room for years to come!

Sent on 10/12/2015