Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Reviews

86 | Atlanta, GA

86 Reviews for Matthew Druin & Co. Photography

We have been completely impressed with every step of our wedding photography experience. We chose an out of town venue from our home and we never got to meet Matt in person until the day of our wedding, yet never felt out of touch with him or the process. He video chatted with us so we could all get to know each other and discuss what our hopes and expectations were. His professionalism and willingness to work with our circumstance (active duty military) helped ease the wedding stress.
    The day of the wedding, he was punctual and professional. We wanted candid shots without much need for touch-ups. When we would request photos, he happily obliged even if he had a different flow at the moment. He and his team were always accommodating, yet never intrusive in any way. Despite the restrictions in place at our venue for photography, Matt's photos were phenomenal, with great angles and viewpoints with very natural lighting and color.
    Matt’s associate, Dan, was running the photo booth during the reception. It was a giant hit all night, especially the instantly printed photo strips!
    Post wedding, Matt has been nothing short of fantastic. We would email him a question or request (sometimes on weekends) and he would get back to us the same day. He guaranteed 4-6 weeks for final delivery, but took far less time. When our final items were delivered, there was even had a hand-written thank you to us for choosing him. We felt like the lucky ones!
    We knew our photos would be the most lasting tangible memories we'd get to keep from our wedding experience. Choosing the right photographer was paramount to those memories being preserved the right way. We saw Matt's work and his past reviews, and after one chat with him knew he was the right fit in every single way! Matt Druin and his awesome photos will allow us to enjoy our once in a lifetime day for years to come, and we couldn't give a higher recommendation for Matt Druin to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/21/2014

The first time I met Matt I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding day. He sat for hours to show us his services, his portfolio, and answer any questions my (now) husband and I had (which were a lot, haha). We explained to him the type of feel we wanted and he catered his package to us exactly. He made us feel so comfortable and above all that, was truly passionate about his work. Flash forward, about a month later, and I received a care package in the mail welcoming us to his company! The package had gift cards and other treats--it was such a sweet touch! For the day of our wedding, Dan was our primary photographer and Matt assisted him and videotaped as well. They both arrived two hours before shooting time so they could scope out the venue, get inspired, and find great spots to shoot. They were so professional the entire day, and even helped the bridal party look for my engagement ring when in a moment of panic, we thought we had lost it. They found a beautiful reclusive spot for us to shoot our first look. Literally, Dan held my hand as I walked over to the spot (it was on a very hill-y golf course) and they created the perfect scene to capture that moment beautifully. Every time I looked behind my shoulder, there was one of them snapping away. The photos and video came out great and I was so impressed with their turn-around time! From the beginning, they were so attentive, responsive, considerate, professional, hospitable, and passionate about all things photography. The main reason we booked with Matthew Druin was because of their very talented photography skills, however I was blown away and would recommend them over anyone else due to their insanely customized customer service and willingness to ensure their clients' happiness! Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Lakeshia · Married on 09/20/2014

Matt is truly a photographer for awesome people!!! From our first meeting until the day of the wedding Matt had a clear line of communication about everything along the way. He was honestly the vendor that I had zero worries!

Oh and the pictures are AMAZING I'm still getting compliments like " I've never seen pictures like those" and "It looks like a magazine cover". I can wait to post them all over our house.

I can't wait to use him again for my trash the dress session.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Selecting a photographer was one of the most difficult parts of planning. So many were overpriced or slow to communicate or took pictures that had a sort of "instagram filter" look that we didn't care for. We found Matt through WeddingWire, and he was the first photographer we found who had pictures that looked like what we wanted and whose prices we could afford. Not only did he respond to our information request within the hour, but he maintained his utter professionalism throughout the entire wedding process! He was early to every meeting, he was always willing to go above and beyond to get the shots we wanted, and he delivered photographs that exceeded our expectations. He (and Dan) were truly exceptional, and we are SO grateful to have the memories they captured. They really have the right balance of professionalism, artistry, and knowledge. I don't see a lot of vendors on this site (particularly photographers) with ratings this high, and there's a reason for that. Hire them and find out why :)

Sent on 09/14/2014

Matt Druin was an excellent photographer. We used him for our engagement photos and wedding photos. He was really easy to work with and creative. Definitely would recommend him to anyone; especially if you want to do something out of the box.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Matthew Druin was the photographer for my recent wedding, and I could not be happier that we chose him! The pictures of the wedding are GORGEOUS and will always hold such a special place in mine and my husband's hearts. Matt was able to capture the day in a way that takes you back to the wedding and lets every aspect of the wedding unfold piece by piece in a way I haven't seen before. He is friendly and easy to work with. He is also great to work with in person but also attentive to emails and administrative functions that have to get taken care of in order to help albums and those kinds of things be designed. Most people are good at one of these things but not both, so it is excellent that he is so well rounded!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2014

Matt was fantastic! We had a vineyard wedding and the photos are absolutely gorgeous. He was able to capture all of our candid moments as well as the beautiful landscape, often in the same stunning photo.

Aside from his photography skills, he was responsive with every email and accommodating to all of our requests! He drove all the way to DC from Atlanta just for our engagement session and spent the entire day going to get the best shots in our favorite places. He also took the time to get to know us, which was great because he was able to take exactly the types of pictures we wanted.

Matt did an excellent job photographing all of our moments from bars in DC to our wedding day at a South Carolina vineyard. His photos were the best money spent for our wedding and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/03/2014

Matt was beyond amazing and his work speaks for itself! Would highly recommend him for any photography needs :) extremely friendly and easy to work with. Answered all our questions and responded in a timely matter, so glad we went with him to do our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Edgar · Married on 04/05/2014

Matt was professional and great to work with. He made our experience run smoothly and boy did we have a good time. I will use his services again in the future and recommend him to those I know that is looking for an awesome photographer. Again Matt thanks again

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kimberly · event on: 11/05/2013

I was really looking to give myself a gift. I went to a friends wedding, as I was walking in as a bridesmaid, and met Matt. I instantly loved his personality being so upbeat and funny. He gave me his card, I went on his website and fell absolutely in love with his pictures. I went ahead and sent Matt an email seeing his prices for portrait sessions and next thing you know we were booked and ready to go. He was absolutely great with responsiveness, super great to talk to! He even helped me out with my outfit questions! At the portrait session he was awesome and made me feel so comfortable! I got a little sick that day and Matt was super flexible with me and offered to reschedule which made me love him even more- hehe! I finished my shoot with him about two weeks later and absolutely loved the pictures. Matt is great at what he does; great at directing, communicating, he knows his angles, lighting, etc... Thanks for everything Matt, you're awesome! :D

Sent on 11/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely a wonderful team to work with. They made my wedding day so pleasant and stress free! The pictures were great!!! Thank you, Matt Druin, for such wonderful pictures of my special day!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

April · Married on 10/07/2013

Matt was an absolute dream come true! Where do I start... let's start with customer service. He always made a point to exemplify outstanding customer service throughout the entire process... which is rare with a vendor. They all initially start out pleasant, but you then soon find yourself chasing them for an update, response, etc. Not Matt. Even throughout our process he made sure to communicate with us, and to remind us about not only important things regarding the photography, but about the fact that this time is about my [now] husband and I. He truly connects with his clients and shows he cares about your happiness during your event. And onto his work...it's remarkable. He literally does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, and believe me, the shots are perfect! His non-obtrusive approach when shooting is so cool and captures the most candid, timeless photos. His work is impeccable and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer that truly cares about you and your special event.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2013

I can't say enough about Matt. He was AWESOME.

Matt went above and beyond what was expected. He was extremely prompt, always answering emails within a couple hours. He worked with our budget, which was very tight. Always professional, but very friendly and willing to do what it takes to make his clients happy. He was there every step of the way.

And the photographs? Blew everyone away. They were absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments regarding Matt and his pictures.

Hire Matt. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • F

Flaviane · Married on 07/12/2013

Awesome photographer! My husband and I were super happy with the results. On my wedding day, I was super late. So it ended up being night time. It was very dark and he took awesome pictures anyways! Also, he works the best way of payment for you. I didnt mention his prices are awesome... :D

Sent on 09/06/2013

Best. Wedding. Photographer. Ever.
    Matt is very talented and knows how to get the great candid shots as well as the more standard ones. He and his assistant are unobtrusive and professional, and we are beyond pleased with the results.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2013

Searching for a photographer was one of the most stressful things I had to do as a bride but once I found Matt I was pretty much sold. We met up with him signed the contract and it was done! His images were beyond what we expected, he listened to what we wanted and he made it happen. Not only is he a great photographer but he's professional and he understands customer service (he was super quick to respond and make a meeting happen). I am so pleased with his work and would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2013

Matthew was a pleasure to work with. He was super professional, punctual, friendly, and did I mention an AWESOME photographer!?
    He was able to help me with other vendors and really went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Mary · Married on 03/09/2013

Matt and his team did an amazing job at my wedding. We loved everything from the service to the beautiful images all the way to the awesome photo booth! I would highly recommend him, but will tell you to book EARLY! He books up fast and I had to change my date, so I could have him.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Matt is an amazing photographer. He did our engagement pictures and wedding day photos. He met with us early and stayed in contact until the big day He got our pictures done so quickly, which is great since we were so excited to see them! He met us very early in the morning to go up to Chatanooga for engagement pictures. He did an excellent job of making the pictures into a storyline. On the day of the wedding, he fit right in. Everyone felt comfortable around him. He captured some great moments at the exact right time, this is not easy to do when things are moving so fast. He worked with our budget and was worth the investment. I will recommend him to everyone I know for future events.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Claire · Married on 09/15/2012

If you are looking for someone to create a story with your wedding, then Matthew Druin is the photographer for you. He makes a connection with the bride and groom. His connection shows through in the pictures he produces. Matt is extremely professional, timely and a caring guy.

We were very pleased with the quality of his work. I felt like he "got" our wedding and our family. He really captured the day start to finish. His pictures were very individual to our wedding-not the run of the mill pictures. He is quite the artist and it shows in his work.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Jeri · Married on 09/02/2012

Matthew is awesome person to work with. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. He is very passionate about what he does and I love that about him! Thanks for your great service Matt!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Jordan · Married on 08/25/2012

I don't think I can express how blessed we were to find Matt to photograph our wedding. Professional, responsive, and just fun to talk to and be around, Matt delivered in every respect. We LOVED our pictures and would not hesitate to recommend Matt to friends (already have). Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2012

We had a destination wedding in South Carolina and Matt came highly recommended. We searched for ever, but when we found photographers who's work we liked, they charge way too much for travel. After meeting with Matt we feel in love with him as our photographer. Amazing work, easy to get along with, and no travel fees! The day of everything went perfectly and he was their to keep us on track and have fun while capturing the emotions of day. Our photos were just amazing and our album is beautiful. I honestly can not speak highly enough about Matt. He is not only awesome at what he does, but now a lifelong friend and our family photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2012

Matthew was such a huge part of our wedding!! He captured every moment in such a beautiful way. I know he had a ton of weddings going on at the same time as ours but you would have never known. I highly recommend him for all your photography needs!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Mercedes · Married on 05/12/2012

Matthew druin is one of the most amazing photographers! Not only are his photographs very modern and artistic, but he is great to work with. Throughout our wedding experience, and all of the events leading up to that day Matthew was there to capture them on camera. I thought it was so amazing that he was able to capture all these amazing pictures, when half the time I didn't even know he was around! It was so nice having Matthew Druin as our photographer because he was able to adapt his photos to our style rather than assuming everyone has the same style and capturing generic photos. Now, we have our own unique, hip, fun, and yet subtle and elegant photos for our scrap books and wedding albums! Hiring a photographer can be a stressful task on any bride-to-be's list of "things to do" but my experience with Matthew was very peaceful and it just seemed right. From the initial sit down consultation over lunch at On The Boarder to hanging out at Jekyll Island before the wedding, Matthew made chosing a photographer a breeze. And man, we are pleased with his work. The photos he took of our wedding were beyond beautiful and far better quality than I could have imagined. Therefor, I would just like to say thank you Matthew, for being such a personable, fun, and professional photographer. Your work was amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2012