Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Reviews

86 | Atlanta, GA

86 Reviews for Matthew Druin & Co. Photography

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Matt was great! He really took the time to get to know us personally for both the engagement and wedding photos. If you’re looking for more than a generic wedding photographer I highly recommend Matt!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thabk you so much for the great review! It was an honor to get to know you both!

Abhinav · Married on 10/02/2016

Matt was our photographer for our engagement and wedding. Can't say enough positive things about him, we're both not very comfortable posing, so he got amazing pictures without interfering with how we are naturally. He nudged us a little here and there, took time to understand how we worked, and adapted his process around that. He was very flexible in everything, accommodating our every request. After the shoot, he was very quick in getting our pictures back, and very responsive in any additional requests we had. We'd highly recommend him, he's worth every penny!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Holly · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt was, and always will be, the best vendor I worked with. My wedding day was rainy and dreary and for a while I worried that it was going to be a disaster. But Matt stepped up, calmed me down, and produced some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. I would use Matt for every milestone event in my life (and my husband and I have already said we will be bringing future children to Atlanta to do photos with Matt if he'll have us).

He had our photos edited and done within two weeks.

He kept our crazy families at bay during the wedding.

He produced high quality, magazine styled photos.

He is, without a doubt, the best vendor we hired. There is no denying he is one of the best wedding photographers in the business.

My husband and I agreed, Matt is an artist. I would not hesitate to tell anyone that this is the guy you want photographing your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazingly rad words! It was truly an honor and pleasure to be a part of such an incredible time in your and your family's lives. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Of course....you guys are always welcome to bring your kids to Atlanta or I would be happy to come to you. :)

Sabrina · event on: 08/22/2016

What can't this guy do?!? He is so talented and creative. His eye for making things look amazing reaches far beyond the imaginable. He's not just good behind the camera, he connects with you and makes you feel comfortable so even the most shy people that hate getting their picture taken look like celebrities when it's all said and done. I've been blessed to have worked with him on magazines and he's also photographed my family, this guy is the real deal! Can't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Darby · Married on 05/29/2016

Stumbling upon Matthew Druin has been one of the best things that happened during our wedding journey! We were looking for someone that had experience with same sex couples and also someone that would put us at ease since we wanted our wedding to be low key. Matt did this and so much more. His photography is art. Not a day goes by that we don't view his work from our special weekend, whether it's prints, or our photo album. As far as being accommodating, a tropical storm hit the weekend of our coastal wedding in SC and he was still all in no matter what. We all braved the rain and wind and the photos were unreal with dramatic skies as a backdrop. If you are looking for a photographer that captures raw moments with the people you love, then Matt is your guy. We can't thank him enough for his work and professionalism.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Seriously thank you so much for such an amazing review! No tropical storm could keep me from creating amazing photos and telling your story. Thank you both for the honor.

Choosing Matt was quite possibly the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. From looking at his portfolio it's easy to see that his photography skills are on point (and they are phenomenal), however what you don't see is what a terrific guy he is to work with. He was incredibly professional, friendly and open and he really made the whole photography process super easy and fun. And we ended up with amazing photos! Matt was extremely adaptable and responsive and even stepped in to pin my husbands boutonnière for him. All in all it was a fantastic experience working with him and there was literally nothing he could have done to make us happier with his services.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/05/2016

Matt was awesome as our wedding photographer last month! He was friendly, responsive (seriously, so willing to answer all our questions, and quickly!), professional, and laid-back. He was, as other reviewers have said, quite ninja-like. Instead of being in-your-face he effortlessly captured the action, and provided help and direction only when needed. He came up with some great ideas for pictures and did an amazing job of capturing the wedding - we absolutely love our photos and so does our family. Plus, super fast turn around! While some photographers we interviewed were sure to tell us all the things they couldn't do, Matt was supportive and a problem-solver. Let's be real - no one wants one more thing to stress about on the day or weekend of their wedding, and I can honestly say the photos and photographer were just one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. His skill is spectacular and artful, and his pictures have personality - not just the standard wedding photo style that is so popular right now. While no wedding will ever really be timeless, I know the pictures Matt took at our wedding will be.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for such an incredible review. It was truly an honor and pleasure to be a part of such a rad time in your lives. You both are amazing people and your wedding definitely captured that. :)

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Hiring Matt was one of the best (if not the best) choices my husband and I made when we were planning our wedding. He was super responsive to every email we sent and worked with us on planning out the engagement photos and wedding photos. Matt was the only person to give my husband the timeline of the wedding on the day of.

The pictures are incredible. We got them back incredibly fast--we were still on our honeymoon!--and I cried (again) when I saw them. Matt captured not only how the wedding looked but the emotion of the day. The photos of the ceremony are awesome and from so many angles but everyone I've talked to never even noticed him moving. Everyone loved the slide show of the wedding photos at reception as well.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/31/2015

As a professional artist, I knew I wouldn't be happy with anything but an amazing photographer for my wedding. Since my first email with Matt I knew he was our guy. He's been enthusiastic, calming, and utterly professional. Every question I had he'd email me back within an hour. We also got all of our images in great time, he even had a slideshow of our ceremony for everybody to look at during the reception! "Above and beyond" is the perfect way to describe his work ethic and his company's approach. Working with him was such a smooth process and I am SO appreciative and grateful that he was part of our day. This guy IS THE BEST!! 10/10 I am recommending him for literally everybody I ever meet who's getting married.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Nick A. · Married on 10/18/2015

Matt is f***ing awesome! Every single one of his photos was amazing. Every time we look at our photos, it's like having the wedding all over again. He was like a ninja taking photos of everything from all different kinds of angles without our even noticing it.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Corrina · Married on 10/16/2015

There is no one else we would have wanted to shoot our wedding. Matt was an incredibly talented and professional throughout the entire process. I never had to worry about him, he was always a step ahead of the process, always securing meetings with us to ensure we had everything we wanted for our special day, always the first to arrive, and made it completely stress free for both my husband and I. Matt is incredible with turnaround, like no other professional I've worked with. Matt is able to position himself in such a way throughout your event, that he captures the best moments as if he was standing right next to you, yet you had no idea he was there to take that picture! He produces high quality photographs that we still cannot stop looking at, and neither can or family members and friends. He truly captured the best day of our life and we will forever be grateful for his services and work.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Aubrey · Married on 09/26/2015

Simply Amazing!! I had the best experience with Matthew Druin Photography. From beginning through the end of this process Matthew was so flexible, which was the thing that stood out the most. The second biggest thing is the quality of the work that we received. My guests and my husband and I were truly overly impressed with everything. If given the opportunity I will definitely choose him again. He was very accommodating, professional and fun and captured the true essence of our wedding and engagement.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Fantastic experience working with Matt! He didn't miss a beat on the wedding day, and our pictures are breathtaking. We wanted timeless, beautiful, and unique photos and we are in love with our photo package. Matt took the time to meet and speak with us over the phone to understand our needs and fine tune the details of our day and answer any questions or concerns. We were looking for something more than a stock set of wedding photos. Matt captured the most meaningful details and expressions of joy on our friends and families faces as well as interesting specialty shots designed by my husband and Matt. The guests also loved the live-feed photo slide show Matt posted at the bar; it was a complete hit! I would absolutely recommend Matt Druin & Co. Photography!

Sent on 09/29/2015

He was great....my pictures were amazing!!!!!! I couldn't have found a better photographer. He was prompt and professional and a great value. Amazing work!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Nick · event on: 06/16/2015

Matthew Druin is such an exceptionally cool photographer.The pictures taken were unbelievable! Better than what we expected. Matthew was very accomodating and open to whatever. He's punctual, professional and really cares about his clients. His experience is shown through the lens with perfection. He took the time to do multiple shoots with us having dress changes. We didn't really know where to take pictures but we felt as soon as Matthew got to the location, he absorbed the surroundings and knew where to take the best pics with the best lighting. He's creative and adventurous,not afraid to get dirty, trying to get the best shot. He offers nothing but the best. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Matt was the photographer at our wedding and he was fantastic! We told him that we did not want posed pictures but rather more in that moment and that is exactly what we got! He was great with communicating with us in a timely manner and multiple times so he knew exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 03/14/2015

Above and beyond

Matt was super flexible with our wedding madness and very adaptive whenever things didn’t quite go to plan. He did an amazing job of picking up on what types of photos we were most excited about and delivered awesome photos! 10/10 would book again for major events.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor and amazing to be a part of your rad day! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. :)

Karina · Married on 02/14/2015

First off, I am very picky and have extremely high standards. Matt was AMAZING! Out of our whole wedding planning process, he was our favorite vendor - hands down. He was organized, punctual, reliable and most of all genuinely passionate about capturing our Wedding day. I would describe Matt as a Ninja. On our wedding day, I barely even saw him. He was so fast and swift with his shots - no one even knew he was there. The pictures turned out BETTER than anything I could even imagine (I literally cried when I saw them). Matt is excellent if you want to enjoy your day without having a photographer in your face (or your guests) and someone you can rely on that is truly gifted and talented with their work. If you have a question, he will respond WITHIN the day (usually within the HOUR)!!! Out of all my decisions throughout the wedding process, choosing Matt was the BEST choice. I've never met someone that is SO passionate about what they do - it really shows through and has made a lasting impact on our special day.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Lucy · Married on 01/17/2015

Having Matt photograph our wedding was the best decision I made. I think flowers, dress, food, anything could have been changed out and still been great. However, I wouldn't trade Matt for anything! After viewing a friend's wedding photos this fall I fell in love with Matt's product. We then scheduled Matt for our own wedding. From the first conversation I knew Matt would be the one. He was patient, asked us all the right questions and really invested in getting to know us as a couple so when our wedding date came we felt so comfortable having him there. Almost like a friend coming to our wedding. Not only was Matt open to a few ideas I had, he took everything to such a higher level with his creativity and captured such small things that made our photos so special and lovely. I felt like our wedding photos were not just photos but tell a story of the day from the beginning to the end. He is so much more than a photographer, he is truly an artist and has an eye for detail that most of us just don't even think about. Not only did we love our wedding photos but we will be working with Matt on all of our family photos in the future as we are expecting a baby now in July and can't wait to get Matt to help us capture all of our special memories!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Gaby · Married on 12/18/2014

Matt and his team were great. They were professional and kept in contact through out the entire time that I was planning the wedding. Amazing pictures :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Matt is awesome and his work amazing. My fiance, now husband, and I chose Matt for our event and were not disappointed! We initially booked him for our wedding reception in Atlanta on December 20, 2014 & Matt then offered to also come out to Las Vegas on the 17th for our wedding ceremony, he only asked that we cover his plane ticket)! All of our pics are great, but I think we love the Vegas desert shots the most!! Matt was attentive and always available!! We will definitely be using his talents again!!

On top of all that Matt provided his talents at a more than affordable rate! You get what you pay for and so much more!!

Thank you Matt for capturing awesome photos of our special days and providing us with a lifetime of memories!!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Paris · event on: 12/14/2014

Matt Druin was honestly the best! He's very talented, easy to work with and hes prices are very reasonable for the work that he does. Matt has a eye for things. I needed to update my modeling portfolio with new head shots and full body shots. With Matt I got just what I needed and more. He made this experience so easy. I enjoyed his ideas on different ways to pose and his customer service was simply amazing. I got my pictures back in a timely manner and that was amazing. He's a man of his word. I would definitely recommend him to everybody. You want the best he's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make you appointment with him today!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Meghan · event on: 12/10/2014

The photo booth was the highlight of our Christmas party! It was a blast and we were so thankful for Matt's professionalism and creativity. We will definitely have him back next year for our holiday party.

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 11/29/2014

Matt did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with and he is so creative with his photography. He is very professional in how he carries himself, and how he handles business. He is flexible with rates and is willing to accommodate to your needs and your budget. We loved having him as our photographer and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Emily · Married on 10/25/2014

Matt shot my wedding in October. As far as wedding planning went, he was the first big decision I made. I knew from before I even got engaged that I wanted Matt to shoot my wedding. He had done my brothers wedding and some photos for my niece, and I fell in love with his work.
    Matt didn't just do a phenomenal job with my wedding photos, he really builds a relationship with his clients. I had a few hiccups as the wedding planning process went on and I had to change the date of my wedding. I was so scared Matt wouldn't have another day available but he worked with me and assuree that he could do it.

Matt was everywhere and no where all at once at the wedding. It is crazy because I didn't see much of him throughout the day. But that's a good thing! As a bride I didn't want to wonder and worry if I was getting all the beautiful photos of the scenery and the events going on, and watching your photographer can stress you out more than you think. That's why I love Matt! I only say him a few times throughout the day.. Which is a GOOD THING! (Don't get me wrong he got all the group photos I wanted and was still there, but he wasn't hovering) That meant he was off getting shots of EVERYTHING! I have so many beautiful detailed photos of everything from my wedding day.

Not only was Matt fair on his pricing, he gives extraordinary service. He responds to emails, texts, calls etc. very quickly and he had my photos back to me within two weeks.

As a bride, if I can give you once piece of advice... DONT go cheap on a photographer for any special event!! You will have your photos forever. Capture the moment with Matt. He is professional, funny, kind, creative, enthusiastic, and genuine. I recommend Matt to everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2014