Matt Peterson Photography Reviews

8 | Kaysville, UT

8 Reviews for Matt Peterson Photography

Lynae · Married on 07/25/2015

Matt is very professional and fun to be around. He sincerely has a desire to show who you really are in creative ways that make you feel safe and have fun. I have wonderful memories now in a photo.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Emily · Married on 08/25/2014

Matt Peterson Photography was easy to work with! Matt made scheduling my bridal and wedding photos very convenient by working around my time-frame and my location. Matt had a knack for putting me and my family at ease while he captured those beautiful fleeting moments. The wedding and bridal photographs that Matt took captured the elegance, simplicity and magic of my unforgettable day. Even when there was unforeseen wind and other roadblocks, Matt didn't miss a beat and seamlessly worked through each obstacle with creativity and professionalism. I have already recommended Matt Peterson Photography to family and friends, knowing they will be given excellent care, and lasting memories through his gorgeous photography. I can't thank you enough! Matt, you're fantastic!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/22/2014

Matt was fantastic! His sense of humor helped our day be 10 times better then it already was. He genuinely connected with everyone at our wedding and he felt like part of the family. His finished work is magical. He makes all of us look so good:)We have also had him do some individual family shoots and they are just as amazing. I will always refer anyone I know to Matt Peterson.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2012

He is wonderful and creative!

Sent on 09/24/2015

vanessa · Married on 09/24/2011

Matt Rocks! Super creative and fun. We loved him and can't wait to get the pictures.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2010

Matt couldn't have been better to work with. He listened to everything that I wanted and gave me all that and more. I had Matt do my Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding and I will cherish them forever. He was so fun to work with! I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone. I cannot stress enough how great Matt is!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

matt is an excellent photographer. He's professional, creative and efficient with time. My wedding was in the winter and so it was very cold. Matt didn't have us hanging out unnecessarily for any sort of set up. The pictures were stunning and he was fun.

Sent on 10/06/2015

3.5
      3.5

Matt was very friendly, and was very good at directing people to the poses he wanted. He took amazing bridals as well as engagement pictures for us, and is extremely good at doing posed shots. He uses the light wonderfully, and is very creative.

Sent on 09/19/2015