Matt Morgan Coaching Reviews

109 | Littleton, CO

109 Reviews for Matt Morgan Coaching

Kara W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Awesome Awesome

When my fiancé and I were looking for officiants for our August wedding in October, we turned to the internet. We had a desire to do premarital counseling but didn’t have a church we went to and didn’t care too much about the religious aspect. We found Matt online and reached out to him along with a few other people, and when he responded we knew right away he was the perfect person for us. From the start Matt has been nice, welcoming, and talking to him feels comfortable. We have absolutely LOVED doing the premarital sessions with him. They have been a ton of fun and we have learned so many helpful tips and tricks that will truly help us forever. We also have crazy schedules and he has always been super flexible and accommodating which we really appreciate. When it was time to plan our wedding ceremony, Matt was on top of it and had tons of great ideas. He made it so easy for us and can really tailor the ceremony to be whatever you want. On our wedding day, our ceremony was by far our favorite part. Matt was fun and really knew us which always makes a ceremony more enjoyable for everyone. If you are looking for an officiant, counselor, and friend look no further! Matt and his sessions have honestly been the best part of our wedding and planning process. BOOK HIM! You won’t regret it :)

Sent on 08/29/2019

Sara · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding and coaching

Matt is amazing. He did amazing job at my wedding and marrige coaching. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Carrie · Married on 08/16/2019

An amazing premarital coach and officiant

Matt was phenomenal. Each of his sessions sparked meaningful and important conversations that my fiancé and I needed to have about our future together. Additionally, the tools he provided us to handle conflict when it arises are ones we now use over and over again. This was the best investment we could have made in our relationship!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie L. · Married on 08/12/2019

You need Matt as your officiant!

Matt was truly one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding and our marriage.

Initially, my fiance was skeptical about the coaching and the price. However, through our sessions with Matt, we got to know and understand each other on a much deeper level that I truly believe will set us up for success for years to come. We both agree that he is worth every penny!

I have never seen a better officiant than Matt. The ceremony was so personal and well done, everyone that attended commented on how wonderful Matt is and asked if he was a long time friend because of how much he knew about us and our relationship and how personal and memorable the ceremony was.

I'm currently tearing up thinking about how beautiful the ceremony was thanks to Matt. I would HIGHLY recommend Matt to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/08/2019

Outstanding

My husband and I loved Matt Morgan! I wasn't sure I wanted to do the coaching part. After it was all said and done I am so thankful we did. Matt gave us great advice and tools to use. I feel like Matt helped set my husband and I up for a successful marriage. Highly recommended Matt Morgan!!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Parker · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent Advice

It was a great experience having our ceremony certificated by Matt. I can't think of it being any better than it was!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jackline

Jackline V. · Married on 07/20/2019

Matt Morgan

Matt was such a great coach and helped us in everything we went through for the wedding. He gave us amazing tools for the rest of our lives and made us better people and partners.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience

We found Matt by reading reviews on The Knot and were really excited to see he also offered marriage coaching too. We scheduled a meeting with Matt, and right away, we loved his personality, what he had to say, and what he was about. As a couple, we decided we wanted to set our marriage up for success, so we signed up for the 8 sessions with Matt and then his online sessions as well. In addition, we set up for Matt to officiate our wedding! We started our sessions with Matt about six months before our wedding and still have a couple of sessions left. So far, we have worked through communication, money, different roles we play in the relationship, gender differences, and our past/how we were raised, and we still have a couple of sessions left. The skills we have learned, and the discussions on money and expectations have been so great for us as a couple, and we have grown so much stronger together. It was great interacting with and getting to know Matt before our wedding. We really think this made our wedding ceremony so great! We loved Matt’s message and how he incorporated our story into it. Matt is so personable, funny, and is a great speaker. We are so happy with our decision to have Matt marry us and help coach us to marriage bliss.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Art G. · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Day!

Matt Morgan is a great pre-marital coach and an even better officiant. I have learned a lot about my partner and myself in the last few months through the coaching that was provided. Matt’s ability to officiate goes beyond words. He makes everyone comfortable on an intense day, and his heartfelt words made our ceremony amazing. I highly recommend both his coaching service and him as an officiant.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Gunnar · Married on 07/06/2019

Pre-Marital Coaching and Officiant

Matt Morgan was absolutely incredible. We worked with Matt for about 8-10 months prior to our wedding, going through his pre-marital coaching classes. It was worth every penny. We believed that investing into our marriage was one of the most important things we could do, and we were right. My wife and I utilize his teachings almost daily. I HIGHLY recommend doing Matt’s individually catered classes. They are well worth it. Matt was also the officiant at our wedding and he crushed it! Everybody that spoke about the ceremony, said that he was great. Many friends that are getting married next year requested his information after seeing what a great job he did. I thought that he did a spectacular job. We could not be more happy with the decision we made to work with Matt during the biggest time of my wife and I’s lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jamie T. · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

We were so fortunate to have Matt married us on Sunday, June 30th. He is personable, fun, and professional. He made our ceremony so special by adding unique readings and personalizing it for us. We highly recommend Matt!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Matt Morgan Coaching's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Jamie! Your wedding was so beautiful and I loved getting to connect with your family and friends :) So fun!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2019

Matt is amazing

Matt Morgan really has a talent and passion for his career. He provides tools to help relationships grow and thrive in every situation. My new wife and I have done the sessions for the year and have learned more about each other than I ever imagined. I look forward to what our lives bring and know that the tools that Matt gave us will always be available for our relationship. Thank you Matt for all you have done.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

Choosing Matt Morgan was the best decision we made! We did premarital counseling with Matt and felt that it was so helpful in preparing us for our marriage and strengthening our communication. Premarital counseling was also a great way to get to know Matt and for him to get to know us. When it came time for him to officiate our wedding we felt so comfortable with him, and he knew us so well that our wedding ceremony was so personal. After the wedding we received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful Matt was and how much they loved the ceremony. Matt helped my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. In addition to having a wonderful officiant, we gained a friend. We plan to continue seeing Matt throughout our marriage.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • FutureMrsClark

Karly · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

I cannot say enough good things about Matt Morgan! Pre-martial counseling was very important to me leading up to our big day, and I don't feel we could have picked a better vendor. We covered everything, even the uncomfortable stuff, and I truly believe our relationship is stronger for it. I know we can always turn to Matt in the future.

In addition, I couldn't believe how many people came to me after the ceremony to tell me how amazing Matt was as our officiant. They were blown away by how well he knew us, and how wonderfully he crafted the ceremony to both who we are as individuals and as a couple. People laughed, they cried, and and it couldn't have been a better moment for the two of us. Matt is phenomenal at his work.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 05/25/2019

Could Not Be Happier

Matt was spectacular!

My wife and I did pre-marital coaching with Matt despite already having a strong relationship. Matt showed us how much more we could grow and did so in such a gracious way!

A large number of my family had huge compliments on Matt's ceremony the day of the wedding as well.

Would strongly recommend Matt to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Drew · Married on 04/13/2019

Best in the business!

Bottom line up front, if you don’t select Matt to officiate your ceremony you are making a mistake. Matt is the ultimate professional, and you will feel like you have known him forever after the very first phone call. We are incredibly thankful to have found him and cannot say enough good things about this guy.

At the rehearsal, Matt made the wedding party feel at home and efficiently instructed us on what we would need to do at the ceremony. Don’t underestimate the value in this, as your officiant is what stands between your wedding party and dinner! We have all been to weddings where the rehearsal takes forever, but Matt knows what he is doing and will prevent this from happening to you.

The next day, Matt provided us with an incredible ceremony personalized just for us based on our prior conversations. It was perfect. I’ve never met someone more in touch with his audience, and he really knows how to work the crowd. After the ceremony, our guests were shocked to learn that we had only met Matt in person for the first time the day prior! He is that good!

Overall, I highly recommend Matt to any couple looking for an officiant that will help make the big day extra special. He is a pleasure to work with and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for everything Matt. You are the man and hope to see you again soon!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Brett

Brett F. · Married on 02/11/2019

Great Experience - Energetic, Practical, Engaging, Inspiring

Matt was phenomenal and the perfect fit for us for our premarital coaching. We weren't sure we needed coaching at all but are very happy with our decision to sign up. Matt is so engaging and always seems to ask the right questions that lead to great discussions. He's easy going so it doesn't feel intense and we were really able to be ourselves.
    After just one session my wife knew that she wanted Matt to be the officiant for our wedding.
    The coaching has given us fun date night conversations, practical tools we will actually use, rather than one time gimmicks and new perspectives for how we approach actual and potential conflict, no matter the size.
    Overall it was a great experience with Matt and I would highly recommend any couple sign up for his coaching!

As for Matt as a wedding officiant - Wow. Just wow. We had a planning session where we came up with an outline and from there let him do the rest - and he did not disappoint.
    Matt was sentimental, inspiring, funny (what we wanted) and brought great energy to the room. A ton of our guests complimented Matt and our ceremony. He's versatile and tailors the wedding ceremony exactly how you want it.
    Again - we highly recommend Matt.

(price was for both coaching + officiant)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Deanna · Married on 10/26/2018

Matt helped strengthen our marriage and made our ceremony one to remember!

My husband and I knew early on we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. Once we were engaged, the search was on for a rock star officiant. Our wedding planner sent us a few recommendations, but none of them really stood apart. We did some research and landed on Matt Morgan's page. We decided to have a call with him and immediately felt like he was the one we wanted to marry us! After going through the Matt Morgan marriage coaching, my husband and I can both honestly say it was worth every penny. We feel like we have such a strong understanding of what we both need in our relationship and how we can take the steps to keep our marriage strong and true. We learned so much about each other and ourselves and it will make a huge impact on our future together. So thankful for Matt and his amazing sessions! Also, our ceremony was amazing - he really told our wedding guests who we were and how much we loved each other. Everybody raved about Matt!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Abby · Married on 10/05/2018

He is THE best!

Matt is without a doubt one of the most genuine people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Chase and I have been seeing him for premarital coaching since April and we have seen incredible improvements in our relationship, from our non-verbal communication with each other to the the hard to have fights. Matt has helped us better understand each other and challenged us to better know ourselves, all in the name of bulletproofing our marriage. With Matt's help, we have changed to way our relationship operates and we are better off for it. Talking to Matt is like talking to a friend you've known forever, and that carried into our wedding day. Matt is well-spoken and did a wonderful job with our ceremony; it was tailored to us and I can't imagine it with another officiant. We can't wait to complete our sessions with Matt, and even after we are done with our coaching, we know we will always have Matt as a friend and he will be rooting for our relationship

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mike · Married on 09/30/2018

Matt was awesome. Lot's of people said during the wedding that he did a fantastic job: funny & about us. I'd recommend Matt to anyone. Enjoyed his coaching session and pre-wedding meeting. We found this very helpful and if we were no living overseas and had a destination wedding in Colorado would definitely have on his multi-course program. Thanks, Matt!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Krista · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband John and I have been working with Matt for the past year and just got married last weekend. Matt has been such an integral part of our relationship and journey towards marriage, helping us navigate all of the important topics that make our relationship that much stronger. We believe and have heard from many of our friends who attended our wedding that our ceremony was the best they've ever witnessed. That Matt's message was so on point and that it was apparent that Matt is not only our marital coach, but a good friend as well. Matt has become so important to us and brings so much value to us and our family that we asked him to facilitate the service for John's Mom in CA when she passed suddenly a few months ago. We highly recommend Matt to any couple, whether getting married or that have been married for years. Nothing is more important than working on your relationship and Matt has the tools and thought provoking questions to help any couple live their best life together. We love you Matt!!! - Krista & John Karpowich

Sent on 09/26/2018

Matt Morgan Coaching's reply:

I love you both as well! Thank you for kind words.

John · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience with Matt was outstanding. The coaching Matt provided has proved to be one of the best things we have ever done. Getting to know Matt and ourselves during coaching led to such a special ceremony. All of our guests commented that the ceremony was just awesome. Give Matt a call you will be happy you did.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Liz · Married on 08/31/2018

Matt was great! I found him on the knot app and he was quick to reply. The reviews were accurate! Very personable, fantastic speaker, everyone at the wedding thought we had known him for years! Thank you Matt for being you and making our day that much more memorable!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sara · Married on 08/24/2018

Matt came to us as a referral and by far exceeded our expectations! As our wedding officiant, he performed an outstanding ceremony. We spent plenty of time with Matt during our pre-marital sessions where he got to know us as a couple, which made our ceremony even more special since he knew us personally. We highly recommend Matt!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kara · Married on 08/23/2018

Picking Matt as our officiant was one of the best and easiest decisions while planning our wedding. He took exactly what we told him we wanted and completely blew us away on our day. He made it simple enough for us to enjoy every second, but personal enough to make us feel that we knew him forever! All of our guests kept asking about him and we couldn't help but rave about everything he did for us (some even want him to marry them now)! Would recommend him 1000x over to anyone who wants a ceremony that you will remember forever!

Sent on 08/27/2018