Matt Divine Photography Reviews

10 | Fairfield, CT

10 Reviews for Matt Divine Photography

10 Matt Divine Photography Reviews

john · Married on 07/07/2018

Matt is a professional, creative, detail oriented photographer who is also very down to earth and considerate of anyones concerns or worries. He is the right mix of talent, creativity and hard work to make sure he gets the perfect shots that you want. He has done many of my friends weddings and did a personal photo shoot for me as well. The pictures came out amazing it was great to see that he takes pride in every shot he takes. You won't be disappointed.

Sherri · Married on 06/08/2017

Matt is very professional and has a great eye for photography. He's very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Editing is done in a timely manner and his photos are outstanding!

Highly recommend!

Sasha · Married on 12/10/2016

Matt is an exceptional Photographer. He was highly recommended by a mutual friend. He did an awesome job with both my birthday and engagement photos. Soon will be taking my wedding photos. I feel very comfortable working with Matt, because he's very easy going and that makes me feel relaxed to give my best during the process. He's always on time and flexible at meeting locations. So far he's the best, experienced, qualified, determined and dedicated Photographer I've met so far. Thanks Matt for making my Engagement photos such a blast!!!

Georgia · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had the best experience working with Matt. He is dedicated to his work and is willing to spend the time to make everything perfect. Very attentive and willing to work with his clients. We choose to add an album in with our package and we couldn't be happier...Matt spent the time to format all the photos to what would fit best where in the album and provided us with high quality albums. We would highly recommend him and couldn't be happier with our photos. :)

Esther · Married on 09/10/2016

Matt was very easy to work with, very professional. Pictures were beautiful, lots to choose from. Would highly recommend.

Helen · Married on 06/17/2016

Matt is absolutely one of the best photography for wedding, engagement, or any special memorable occasion. Best quality with great price!

Kathryn · Married on 12/05/2015

Matt was incredible--awesome in the fullest sense of the term. We were married at West Point Chapel, which has very strict rules on time allocation. Matt had to be lightning-fast between shots, set-up, people-herding, etc. His work was incredible, despite the challenging conditions. We also had engagement photos as part of the package, and his work, again, was amazing. He went the extra mile to ensure the shots were stunning--to include: standing in water, crawling under a bridge (to set up some sort of light refractor). Matt dedicated tons of time and care to ensure we had stunning photos. Promptly after the wedding, he sent us hard copies as well as the entire wedding album on digits, all in a lovely package. We were and continue to be extremely pleased with his work. We have and will continue to recommend him heartily to friends getting married.

Taci · Married on 11/07/2015

Matt is very talented. We absolutely love our wedding pictures. Matt and his team did a great job. We highly recommend him.

Jesse · Married on 05/05/2015

If Matt takes your picture, you're gonna love the way you look. I guarantee it.

Matt is the best! He's professional, easy going, and great to work with. He has great ideas and knows what will translate well on camera. My husband and I cherish the photos Matt took for us, they are so good. We HIGHLY recommend Matt!