Mathews Weddings and Events Reviews

6 | Fort Collins, CO

6 Reviews for Mathews Weddings and Events

Alicia · Married on 10/19/2018

Don’t you worry!

Sam is the best! She became my coordinator with only a few weeks to go before the wedding and was SUCH a blessing. She made the rest of planning go by smoothly and knew all the right questions to ask. She led the rehearsal well, and then made our big day go by flawlessly. We were fully able to enjoy our wedding day and reception without having to worry about a thing! She thinks through everything. Thank you Sam!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Laura

Laura Tacke · Married on 07/14/2018

The best planner for the most special day...

You know you have the best wedding planner EVER when they run through a downpour to save your linens, flowers, decor... while telling you not to worry about a thing. So I didn’t.

Thank you, Samantha, for making our day an absolute dream. From day 1, a year out, everything was stress free, easy, and fun! Samantha sent us monthly to-do lists and kept us on track with so much time to spare. She answered all of my various questions whenever I had them and shared great ideas. I remember texting her a couple weeks before the wedding asking her if I needed to be doing anything because everything had seemed to easy. Her response, “Easy is good, enjoy!”

The time spent with our family and friends meant the world! I can’t imagine not having those moments. Because of Samantha, we got to soak it all in and enjoy every minute together.

Thank you for organizing our wedding day, it was truly the best day of our lives and we could not have done it without you.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Robin Tomlinson · Married on 06/02/2018

Mother of the Bride - Absolutely Fantastic Service by Samantha!

Samantha was an absolute Godsend in every way possible. I truly don't know how we could have made it without her. She allowed me, the Mother of the Bride, to enjoy my daughter's beautiful day and know that Everything would be taken care of! I can't imagine how I could have pulled it all off without Samantha and her magic 😊 We highly recommend Samantha!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Allie

Allie Heffington · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely outstanding!

We absolutely loved working with Samantha on coordinating our entire wedding day! She was incredibly resourceful, extremely helpful, and listened to us well about what we wanted to see happen on one of the greatest days of our lives! We highly recommend her to anyone needing help planning their big day in making it a very, very smooth transition into marriage.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Shea

Shea Reece · Married on 04/14/2018

An absolute breath of fresh air!!

Sam and her team were nothing but amazing from start to finish. It was a very raw time for my family and Sam knew exactly how to handle every detail and emotion. My husband questioned if we were making the right decision with spending money on a wedding planner and after the wedding, he said, “Having Sam was the best decision ever!” My day was so easy, fun, and memorable because of Sam!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Emilie Smith

Emilie · Married on 06/03/2017

Cannot say enough wonderful things!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Samantha and her team! They turned our wedding dreams into reality, and did it with an ease I couldn't have imagined.

From day one, Samantha was helpful, encouraging, and incredibly knowledgeable. She made the planning process completely stress-free and was always there to answer questions, reach out to other vendors, or help gather inspiration. She listened to what we wanted and took charge anywhere she could. We were never worried about tasks getting taken care of or details being missed. What more could you want?!

We mentally prepared for things to get off track or go awry day-of but there was no need! Samantha and her crew saw to it that everyone was at the right place at the right time, decor was set, my lipstick never came off, we never went hungry, vendors were there on time and had what they needed, and so much more. And if there were issues, I still do not know about them because she took care of it and didn't bring us in or cause stress.

I truly cannot imagine our wedding day without Samantha and team and would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for the most wonderful wedding planner out there!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mathews Weddings and Events's reply:

You and Tanner mean more to me than you'll ever know! I truly LOVED playing a small part in your day and It was just as much of a dream for me as it was for you. Thanks for trusting us with your day. And what fun memories we know get to hold on to. Love you Emilie!!