Matador Events Reviews

4 | Fort Collins, CO

4 Reviews for Matador Events

Shanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Matt has been incredibly helpful so far with planning my wedding. His expertise and attention to detail has really helped alleviate stress as we get closer to the big day. I had no idea what I would need or how to navigate planning, from an event perspective, and Matt has been accommodating and patient with me, showing me the different elements and options for how to really wow come September. I'm so excited to see the finished product! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Erica · Married on 07/07/2018

Selecting Matador Events for our wedding was best decision we made, in terms of vendors. Going in to the wedding, we had no idea what we wanted and Matt and his team were the perfect fit, patient, engaging and willing to help us explore options, even if it meant, significant additional work on their end. The story that best demonstrates how amazing Matt is - my dad and I were scheduled to meet Matt at the wedding venue to brainstorm ideas-we had car issues so ended up taking an Uber to the wedding venue and after our brainstorming session, Matt graciously offered to drive my dad and I back home so we wouldn't have to take another Uber. It takes a lot to impressive my dad and after our car ride home, my dad said, "I really like that guy and he has a passion for what he does, so the only thing I ask is that we go with all of his recommendations because he is fantastic'. Matt is not only very impressive about what he does but he is very patient and engaging so he is one of two vendors we worked with during the entire wedding experience that we would recommend ( So Matt was the 1% of someone I would excitedly recommend).

Sent on 08/15/2018

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Matador Events was FANTASTIC to work with. Matt was super responsive to email, met with us at our venue, and had great ideas for the space. The space was beautiful the day of our wedding/reception and I never had a single thing to worry about from Matador Events. I would absolutely recommend them to any engaged couple and would absolutely use them again for future events.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Taira · Married on 05/24/2014

Matt is the best! He helped out with my wedding, my sisters wedding and my dads 60th surprise birthday party and they all turned out awesome! I highly recommend Matador Events for your next event of any kind! He really helped make our dreams become reality.

Sent on 01/23/2018