Masterpiece Band Reviews

6 | Atlanta, GA

6 Reviews for Masterpiece Band

Jeff · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible band! Fun and had everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Holli · Married on 08/17/2018

I had so many people come up to me telling me the band was wonderful. They loved the amount of members in the band and how well that interacted with the crowd. It was the most dancing I had ever seen at Downtown Live.

Sent on 08/21/2018

m · event on 05/30/2018

Masterpiece was absolutely wonderful. They were engaging, had the crowd up an dancing for almost every song and were a lot of fun. It was the highlight of our get-together

Sent on 06/15/2018

Allison · Married on 05/04/2018

We booked Masterpiece Band for our wedding in Tennessee and are so glad we did! I had never heard them live so naturally was a little nervous leading up to the weekend, but everyone was blown away. They are a group of true musicians and had our wedding guests wanting to start dancing while we were still eating dinner!

They were very accommodating to requests before and during the event- letting our family members and guests participate in parts of the performance and playing songs that were special to us. Several guests said it was the best wedding band they've ever seen. They're not just great musicians, they're great performers. Not to mention, the dance floor was full the whole night! Do yourself a favor and book this band!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Bart · Married on 04/12/2018

Masterpiece is probably one of the best venue bands around. They can play anything and every song sounds great. We had one of the worst rainstorms the day of the wedding. They made the reception a huge success. They are extremely polite, punctual and accommodating and will make your party a success. I highly recommend them

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/09/2018

The Masterpiece Band was great! I am so happy we selected them for my daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with and made a special event so much nicer. I would highly recommend them. I can't wait for my next daughter to get married!

Sent on 06/14/2018