5 Reviews for Masala Kitchen Caterers

4 Masala Kitchen Caterers Reviews

My son had attended a wedding in which Masala Kitchen Caterers had catered and had a great experience.
As the MOB , I approached Sam of Masala Kitchen Caterers to cater for my daughter’s wedding. Sam delivered on the wedding day, with great food and service. All our guests raved over the food.
Thank you, Masala Kitchen Caterers and Sam!

Profile Picture Kiran, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadir and his team were helpful, courteous, and prompt during the whole planning process. We fell in love with the food at our food tasting (and we had two complimentary ones, one with myself and my husband, and a second one with our families!) Our guests loved the food as well, and are still talking about it almost three months later! Nadir was very sweet and even personally made sure I ate during my event. Thank you Nadir and team!

Profile Picture Suchi, 4/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

MK went above and beyond for our wedding, and though we are biased, my husband and I feel it was the best wedding food we've had. We recommend MK with great enthusiasm to anyone looking for the best food with the best service and utmost professionalism!!!

Profile Picture User5229983, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nadir went well above and beyond what was contracted. The food was delicious and the service impeccable. Nadir treated us like family and in fact, still does. We had such a great experience that we go to the restaurant to eat routinely. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Auvni, 4/19/14, 1 Review