Masala Kitchen Caterers Reviews

5 | Morganville, NJ

5 Reviews for Masala Kitchen Caterers

5 Masala Kitchen Caterers Reviews

Kiran · Married on 06/25/2016

My son had attended a wedding in which Masala Kitchen Caterers had catered and had a great experience.
    As the MOB , I approached Sam of Masala Kitchen Caterers to cater for my daughter’s wedding. Sam delivered on the wedding day, with great food and service. All our guests raved over the food.
    Thank you, Masala Kitchen Caterers and Sam!

MK went above and beyond for our wedding, and though we are biased, my husband and I feel it was the best wedding food we've had. We recommend MK with great enthusiasm to anyone looking for the best food with the best service and utmost professionalism!!!

Auvni · Married on 04/19/2014

Nadir went well above and beyond what was contracted. The food was delicious and the service impeccable. Nadir treated us like family and in fact, still does. We had such a great experience that we go to the restaurant to eat routinely. Highly recommend!!!

Pooja · event on: 02/08/2015

I hosted a my daughter's 2 year old birthday party with some close friends and family. And, everything had to be perfect, especially food-- for all ages. This is where Masala Kitchen just blew me away. I knew their food is delicious. But, the creative assortment of appetizers, entrees and desserts was a hit with kids to all the way to grandparents. Thank you for making my daughter's Bday special!!!

Suchi · Married on 04/16/2015

Nadir and his team were helpful, courteous, and prompt during the whole planning process. We fell in love with the food at our food tasting (and we had two complimentary ones, one with myself and my husband, and a second one with our families!) Our guests loved the food as well, and are still talking about it almost three months later! Nadir was very sweet and even personally made sure I ate during my event. Thank you Nadir and team!